daz 4.9 exe missing icons

hi, i've just installed daz 4.9.2.70 , the executable files( .exe in daz studio folder) launch the program properly, but the icons are missing...

pretty sure this is not a program related prob , just wanna conform if im the only one having this minor issue...

plus , the dzimageio.dll plugin never seem to work in whatever version of daz installed in my pc...  any help?

Comments

• namffuaknamffuak Posts: 4,073
    Anymatter said:

hi, i've just installed daz 4.9.2.70 , the executable files( .exe in daz studio folder) launch the program properly, but the icons are missing...

pretty sure this is not a program related prob , just wanna conform if im the only one having this minor issue...

plus , the dzimageio.dll plugin never seem to work in whatever version of daz installed in my pc...  any help?

Not sure about the misssing icons - could you post a screen capture to show what you mean?

dzimageio.dll no longer loads in windows XP - some of the changes made to support the new file types for Iray canvases cause problems in XP - If you're not running Windows XP I'm not sure what that problem woul;d be either.

• AnymatterAnymatter Posts: 95
    edited August 2016

hi there thx for the reply,

here is the screenshot about the missing icons... 

Post edited by Anymatter on
  • Hi everybody,

up this post, cause i've the same problem...

Did anybody had a solution please ?

Thanks.