- $15 DAZ Store GC
16 (15.6) 1 LB
4 obanion #01
$10 DAZ Store GC
15 1 LB Climb
5 Totte #1
- $5 DAZ Store GC

Current Lucky Bastard Standings 
(As climbing generates a lunartic amount of LBs, the dropoff for taking part is now increased to two if you had > 2 LB carried over from the last contest)

Name Current LBs
luci45 7 ( 4 + 5 - 2)
Karibou 2
Gopherus 1 (3 -2)
MelanieL 1 (2 -1)
barbult 1
purrkat 1 (1 + 1 - 1)
Chanteur-de-Vent 1 (1 + 1 - 1)
Ken OBanion 1 (+ 1)
Lyam 1 ( + 1)

Congratulations to all the winners! And we now can officially name Luci "Lucky Luci" ;-)

Prizes will start to be handed out soon. PMs will be sent to take care of the Prize distribution.

Post edited by Totte on

Comments

• GopherusGopherus Posts: 1,103

Congratulations to the winners!  Well done!

TLOL! = The Luck Of Lucy

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,133

Hey, thanks for the votes and hearty congrats to all the other winners. And a big thank you to Totte for all that admin and coming up with another great contest.

And Luci: your entries next time will really be something to behold - SEVEN LBs!!!!!!! (You'll have to render extra large to fit them all in)

• luci45luci45 Posts: 2,654

smiley Wow, 7 LBs and lots of prizes! Thank you and congrats to other winners!  

LOL, MelanieL, I can do 7 LBs standing on my head - I think I did that last time, that is to say when one has lost all sanity all the crazy pulls just fall into place. cheeky

Thanks, Totte and sponsors for another lovely contest. I look forward to the next one. 

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,131

Congratulations everyone. I really enjoyed the images.

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

Congrats, everyone!

• jardinejardine Posts: 1,190

congratulations to the winners, and thanks to all the sponsors...

and special thanks to Totte, for doing all the heavy lifting that made the event possible. 

looking forward to the next one--

j

• LyamLyam Posts: 137

Wow! So cool. Thank you for the votes everyone in the funniest category.  Thanks Totte and the sponsers for the contest.  It was really fun. 

• Looks like I'm not loosing my LB after all. But then, seeing Lucy's score, I think I'm relatively on the sane side. cheeky

Congratulations to the winners! And thank you everyone who voted for me. I'm looking forward to the next round. (Hopefully I can submit more than one pull there. I really should stop doing one entry per time.)

• luci45luci45 Posts: 2,654

Well deserved, Lyam! Hilarious render. 

You are likely to get more votes with one good image, Chanteur-de-Vent, and more LBs if you have more because the votes get spread out.

Barbult, when are you coming back? Just step away from Ultra Scatter for a little bit - it will make you crazier than RRRR. laugh

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,131
    luci45 said:

Well deserved, Lyam! Hilarious render. 

You are likely to get more votes with one good image, Chanteur-de-Vent, and more LBs if you have more because the votes get spread out.

Barbult, when are you coming back? Just step away from Ultra Scatter for a little bit - it will make you crazier than RRRR. laugh

I was busy beta testing for a PA that is preparing 3 new products at the same time. Then I started the Get Well Jen Render-A-Thon. Then we've been traveling a lot. We leave again Sept 3-22. Then there were too many sales and I had to try all the new stuff I got. Then...(fill in random excuse here...)

I decided to skip a month of RRRR. It is the first RRRR I missed since I started. So, that isn't too bad of a record. I don't deal with LBs as well as you do. I'm glad to let a one drift away before I start up again. I certainly did enjoy looking at the images, though.

• Nicely done all!

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

Congrads to the winners!!!!

• purrkatpurrkat Posts: 134

Congratulations everyone! Thank you for your votes and thank you sponsors.
    My computer has been hacked - along with my modem, by bullies who have been harrassing me for three years now. Mean, sick, little men who find bullying and destroying someone elses property "funny". So, my DAZ computer is down and I had to cancel my internet. I'm now using public WIFI. I do hope to be back at some point - but for now, this is goodbye. It's been fun. Take care everyone!

• GopherusGopherus Posts: 1,103

i am sorry to hear that purrkat.  you do some great and funny art.  i hope you ll find a work around and be back soon. 

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,497
    purrkat said:

Congratulations everyone! Thank you for your votes and thank you sponsors.
    My computer has been hacked - along with my modem, by bullies who have been harrassing me for three years now. Mean, sick, little men who find bullying and destroying someone elses property "funny". So, my DAZ computer is down and I had to cancel my internet. I'm now using public WIFI. I do hope to be back at some point - but for now, this is goodbye. It's been fun. Take care everyone!

Sorry to hear, and if life was like a movie, I would say "Spike them!".

• I second Tottes' comment. Being bullied makes life hell and the costs are always horrendous. You are not alone in that. I hope you find a way to isolate your computer from those people Purrkat. Get back as soon as you can.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,133

So sorry to hear about your problems, purrkat - I hope you can find a way back soon.

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,073

That is awful, Purrkat.  Hope you get it solved quickly.