Pavè Bangle for Genesis 3 Female

AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,145

This is a smart prop (left wrist). A very poly heavy smart prop. Please keep that in mind while making your scenes. It's not something you want to have too many of in your scene if you don't have a more powerful machine. Has 6 material files (not all shown). You may also use any of the shaders from my Jewelry Shaders pack or any other shaders that you have.

Have fun.

Pavè-Bangle-Promo.jpg
800 x 800 - 164K
MatZones.jpg
800 x 800 - 93K

Comments

• seeker273seeker273 Posts: 449

You're absolutely amazing, thank you very much for another great freebie. I use your shaders for everything and this one is going to be extra fun!!! :)

• DigiDotzDigiDotz Posts: 509

Me Like ee ;-)

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,145
    edited August 2016
    Kerya said:

LMAO...thanks Kerya...one of the dangers of putting this stuff up late at night before I've had some sleep :P. Hehe. BTW, keep your eyes open for cool jewelry stuff coming up...I already have a BUNCH of stuff made (bangles, earrings, rings) that I just have to prep.

Laurie

Post edited by AllenArt on
  • Oh wow awesome thank you!

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,243
    edited August 2016

I downloaded that right away. It renders beautifully. Thanks. I needed some jewelry to use your shaders on! Here it is with one of the included material presets.

Allen Art Pavè Bangle.jpg
    2000 x 1500 - 1M
    Post edited by barbult on
  • AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,145
    edited August 2016

Glad ya found it useful :). If you like bangles, I got a bunch...lol. Just need to prep. So many models already made....I have stuff I made years ago sitting on my machine waiting for me :P. Have some earrings I'll be uploading soon as I figure out how to rig them o.O.

Happy rendering!

Laurie

Post edited by AllenArt on
  • ThatGuyThatGuy Posts: 794

Awesome! Thank you for this.

• Thank you