Snow White texture for Genesis?

Carioca-BRCarioca-BR Posts: 0
edited November 2012 in The Commons

Where can I find a realistic Snow White-like texture for Genesis?

I mean a female texture with pale white skin, red lips and black eyebrows.

Thans in advance!

EDIT: I am looking for a texture compatible with Daz Studio.

Post edited by Carioca-BR on

Comments

• OdaaOdaa Posts: 1,548
    edited December 1969

I used Surreality's Melancholi for V4 last time I did something Snow White themed. If you're using DS4 or DS4.5 you should be able to apply it to Genesis, I don't know if that works in Poser though.

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,252
    edited November 2012

Odaa said:
    I used Surreality's Melancholi for V4 last time I did something Snow White themed. If you're using DS4 or DS4.5 you should be able to apply it to Genesis, I don't know if that works in Poser though.

Surreality's stuff is almost invariably Poser-exclusive. SHe uses *lots* of procedural shaders and other Poser tricks in her products. Ity wasn't until DS4 came out that she was able to get Studio to run on her machine, so she concentrated on Poser materials.

The gemotry works fine with both, and the basic skins usually work, but the special stuff is mostly for Poser.

Post edited by JOdel on
  • OdaaOdaa Posts: 1,548
    edited December 1969

JOdel said:
    Odaa said:

Surreality's stuff is almost invariably Poser-exclusive. SHe uses *lots* of procedural shaders and other Poser tricks in her products. Ity wasn't until DS4 came out that she was able to get Studio to run on her machine, so she concentrated on Poser materials.

The gemotry works fine with both, and the basic skins usually work, but the special stuff is mostly for Poser.

I was talking about the question of UV-swapping on Genesis in poser. For the basics of making a Surreality skin look good in DS, I mostly rely on VexSkinShader or the Ctrl+Click+ignore textures trick, using it to apply the surface settings of a DS optimized texture set while leaving surreality skin in place.

• Carioca-BRCarioca-BR Posts: 0
    edited November 2012

Thanks Odaa, JOdel and TimG.

Yeah, Surreality’s Melancholi for V4 is not an option, as the textures need adjusting in Daz Studio. Briellen looks great.

Post edited by Carioca-BR on