How do I get rid of the diamond nipples on the super suit.

Testing6790Testing6790 Posts: 1,091
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Is there a way to get rid of the nipples on the supersuit besides flattening them on my characters? I can't find a dial for them, in all of the customizing the suit has.

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

You do not need the nipples dialed in on your character unless you want them to show when they are in the suit.

So the moto is if you do not want sweater bumpers do not have sweater bumpers. The suit is designed to show them if they have them.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,800
    edited June 2012

I have not tried it but you could use send to Hexagon and use the displacement brush on smooth to create a new morph slider if your hero is cold and has a thin lycra suit!

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • TZORGTZORG Posts: 148
    edited December 1969

Is there a way to get rid of the nipples on the supersuit besides flattening them on my characters? I can't find a dial for them, in all of the customizing the suit has.

I don't really get what you're trying to do. A morph on the suit can't flatten nipples on the figure. If you want the nipples to poke through the suit, you'll have to turn off the collision detection and undial whatever nipple morph the suit has copied from the character morph.