What is the DAZ Affiliate program?

2»

Comments

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,005

WillowRaven said:

certaintree38 said:

I'm just sorta stunned because I was turned down. I mean, I know I'm not famous or anything, but I have a bit of an online presence and following. I was really looking forward to affiliating with them, but it's not going to stop me from promoting the vendors that are so helpful to me in the forums. They make me look good, lol. I couldn't make a living at this if they didn't do what they do. I am just shocked Daz wouldn't want to take advantage of my little following, is al.

This is an old thread. Daz may no longer be spending money on that form of advertising. It could be expensive to pay commission. 

That's not it, either, because they keep promoting the affiliate program on the website with every new website change. Plus, I wrote a support ticket a few days back just asking how long it takes to get a response on the application and received a response yesterday that it can normally take 2-3 weeks, then today I get a notice that I was rejected. It's just weird. But, as I said ... I will promote the vendors on my channel regardless.

So it's not a secret black ops assassin program with ninjas and stuff like I speculated on in 2016?… Damn... I'm kinda disappointed.

(Also if you did get accepted into it and you are just saying you didn't to throw off suspicion when you start ninjaing about, congratulations!)

But in the event you aren't on the road to being a professional hitperson, that is kinda weird that they would reject you, they were pushing that program a while ago and every now and again when the website acts up, for some reason clicking on other things still randomly brings you to the page for the affiliate program (back in 2016 that was a really annoying bug that occurred frequently, hence my old joke about a covert program)... yeah, I'd definitely think you'd qualify for the program... (both the affiliate program or the ninja one)... I wonder what the heck the qualifies one for acceptance?

• WillowRavenWillowRaven Posts: 3,762

McGyver said:

So it's not a secret black ops assassin program with ninjas and stuff like I speculated on in 2016?… Damn... I'm kinda disappointed.

(Also if you did get accepted into it and you are just saying you didn't to throw off suspicion when you start ninjaing about, congratulations!)

But in the event you aren't on the road to being a professional hitperson, that is kinda weird that they would reject you, they were pushing that program a while ago and every now and again when the website acts up, for some reason clicking on other things still randomly brings you to the page for the affiliate program (back in 2016 that was a really annoying bug that occurred frequently, hence my old joke about a covert program)... yeah, I'd definitely think you'd qualify for the program... (both the affiliate program or the ninja one)... I wonder what the heck the qualifies one for acceptance?

That would be cool ... and I really can't confirm or deny ... but for realz ... knowing a few vendors that hang out here in the forums have struggled at times to get enough sales to warrant continuing to create crazy-cool stuff, also knowing a lot of ppl here only buy when a sale drags prices down to 50%-70% or more below the vendor's asking price, that any port in the storm would be welcome when it comes to accepting affiliates. If Daz can only get buyers to support the vendors when they force prices down ... then don't more affiliates getting more sales even at the lower prices make more sense?