DAZ please stop spamming me

trading-miketrading-mike Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hello,
I unsubscribed newsletters in my account, but I still get my daily mail. I gave it 24 hours, 48 hours, now after a week I still get those mails!!!

As a sidenote, after the price mess up when DSON for Poser was release (when prices went up by a factor of 2 or 3 within minutes),
I followed the official procedure to cancel auto-renewal of my PC membership (the one posted somewhere as a sticky). That kicked me out of the PC immediately!
I deleted my CC data on this site now, I hope that at least that works. I'm really done with this site.

That's really annoying.

Comments

• adzanadzan Posts: 268
    edited November 2012

Indeed
    I also unsubscribed from the newsletter and the Platinum Club, yet I'm still getting both the General Newsletter and the PC Newsletter with all the PC exclusive offers and announcements, which are only supposed to be seen by active members

Post edited by adzan on
  • Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

Easy solution: Contact Support (open a ticket) and tell them to stop sending those e-mails. If this does not stop, bother them for so long, until they do as asked. Worked for me with another company who spammed me regularly.

• adzanadzan Posts: 268
    edited November 2012

Easy solution: Contact Support (open a ticket) and tell them to stop sending those e-mails. If this does not stop, bother them for so long, until they do as asked. Worked for me with another company who spammed me regularly.

Unfortunately the reply I received from support seems to be that the newsletter subscription box in the account settings doesn't work.
    it's being passed to the web team but they seem to have a very long list of things to fix.

Apparently the unsubscribe link on the bottom of the newsletter emails is supposed to work, I did try that also but still managed to receive the newsletter. shrug

Post edited by adzan on