Ultimate Natural Bend Morphs for Victoria 7 - user adjustable?

Is the level, or intensity, of the morphs in this set:

http://www.daz3d.com/ultimate-natural-bend-morphs-for-victoria-7

user adjustable in some way? Either by a control dial in the set, or via some tweakery in Studio?

The reason I ask is that, to me, some of the morphs in the promos look a bit strong / basic and would benefit from toning down a little. Maybe this appearance is due to the lower res G3 mesh, what with the product not being HD. Previous Ultimate Bend Morph sets didn't have this issue, at least not as obviously.

Comments

• ValandarValandar Posts: 1,417

The extreme appearance of the promos is because the bends are at the extremes of the ability of the figure. At lesser values, the JCM's will be lesseened.

In addition, if you use "Show Hidden", you'll likely find the morph dials, and if so can manually dial them down.

• GatorGator Posts: 1,268

I'm interested too - but only for parts.  Specifically, I don't like the really strong kneecaps.  If I can ditch that one I'm buying.

I searched Google for pics of women squatting, and I didn't see any that looked like that, even athletic/fit females.

• Seeing as this is part of today's sale, does anybody know how well the morphs work with shapes other than Victoria? I rarely use her in any meaningful way, as she's far too recognizable. Also, how does it compare to the muscularity flexion morphs or Zev0's bending solution?

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045
    edited June 2017

The difference between the products is that Natural Bends for v7's shape specifically. Mine is more universal. Also mine focuses mainly on the hips and legs. User adjustable wise, looks like it is injected rather than controlled via a slider for jcm strength. You should be able to manually dial down the active jcms though.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Yeah, that's about what I figured (a bit of "show hidden" trickery). I already have Bend Control and really like it (even if I am not that skilled with it) but the scapula morphs really add a much needed dimension to the figure--it's just that I am afraid that, on a not Victoria 7 figure, they won't look right at all.

• Singular BluesSingular Blues Posts: 737
    edited June 2017

Guessing based solely on the promos, there's One slider that defines the strength of all the other sliders.

Whether you can then dial up/down the strength of the rest of silders individually will depend on how they were saved. They don't appear to be locked, but I don't have studio open or anything loaded to remind myself if the lock icon is visible all the time, when active.

Of course, it is a promo, too so there no guarantee that the actual product matches the pics, but my guess would be that you can dial the main control to set the max level of the morphs and then dial individual morphs to a lower level (though changing individual dials might lead to strange results).

There's not a lot of info in the promo shot, but I'd put good money on that "Ultimate Natural Bend Morphs for Victoria 7" control being an ERC Multiply for all the rest. If I had good money, anyway.

Post edited by Singular Blues on
  • takezo_3001takezo_3001 Posts: 1,926

What I do is dial in V7's morph to about 15% and set the limits for the JCMs for 200-400 as needed and simply dial up the uni-morph until the effects show! Also, I would really like to see this for generation 8 characters already!