Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD V for Victory

1383941434450

Comments

  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

    I might stick a hobbit on the top of my tree, just to be different :-P

  • BlumBlumShubBlumBlumShub Posts: 1,108
    edited December 1969

    Spyro said:
    I might stick a hobbit on the top of my tree, just to be different :-P

    I might stick my stepson on ours just to be painful!
  • Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

    Chohole, you found an actual Fairy? The only thing we had for the tree was Glam Night Barbie and for the children's sake I won't even tell you where the tree branch had to go to keep her up there!

  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

    How the Fairy got on top of the tree


    It was Christmas Night
    Not a glimpse of sadness in all sight
    When a young caring loving boy
    Asked his dad a question with lots of joy
    "Dad" he said cheerfully
    "How did the fairy get on top of the Christmas tree?"
    "Well" Dad said "Mrs Claus was giving Santa a very hard time
    and he had no money not even a dime.
    Two of his reindeers had just let him down
    and all that was left on his face was a frown.
    Everything in Santas life was going wrong.
    Then the carefree fairy came along.
    She was decorating Santas workshop.
    She'd decorate left, right, bottom and top
    With tinsel, bobbles and all things well
    To make it look ready when Christmas eve fell.
    She said "should i put the gold tinsel here or there?"
    "I don't know" growled Santa "And I don't care."
    The fairy left but returned 2 minutes later
    This time with a decoration that looked far greater.
    "Where should these beautiful silver balls go?"
    Santa then snarled "How am i supposed to know?"
    She left the room but she would soon return.
    This time with a decoration that you will learn.
    To be the greatest decoration of them all.
    Mighty elagant, strong and standing tall.
    "Santa" She said "where should i put the Christmas tr- "
    This was too much for santa he went mad!!
    "Now this is the important bit" said the dad.
    Santa then roared "jeezus woman, you're irratating me to the core!
    As far as I'm concerned you can shove it up your-"
    And that's how the fairy got on top of the christmas tree.

  • VIArtsVIArts Posts: 1,496
    edited December 1969

    Well,CRAP! I knew something wasnt right. When I woke up, I was SURE the clock read 5:20c and thought I overslept. But NO, it's only 11AM. A couplehours after getting up.

  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,874
    edited December 1969

    The fuse like thing for my bedroom would break as soon as I plug in my phone to charge. I can only use my alarm clock but not anything else.

  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    chohole said:
    How the Fairy got on top of the tree.
    The best X-Mas story I've read this year.
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,054
    edited December 1969

    A Generic Fairy Tale
    Once upon a time, something happened to some fictional characters.
    A lesson was learned.
    And everyone lived happily ever after.
    The End

    Now go to sleep.

  • Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

    That was such a deep story. I love the character development. Now I'm going to stay up all night and tell Santa the story when he comes down the chimney!

  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,054
    edited December 1969

    Unfortunately, just as Grandma had predicted, little Billy and Grandpa's faces froze like that, requiring plastic surgery to return them to normal.

    silly.jpg
    800 x 450 - 113K
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,054
    edited December 1969

    Jaderail said:
    chohole said:
    How the Fairy got on top of the tree.
    The best X-Mas story I've read this year.
    Still laughing! :lol:
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,054
    edited December 1969

    (sings)
    "Oh Tannenbum, Oh Tannenbum..."

  • Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    That was such a deep story. I love the character development. Now I'm going to stay up all night and tell Santa the story when he comes down the chimney!

    At least Santa will be square-shaped after the climb. I could never find out how a fat dude could climb down a small chimney.

  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,054
    edited December 1969

    The Official "Now Entering the Stupid Thread" Sign.

    silly_signs_warning_212394a.jpg
    585 x 385 - 47K
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    tjohn said:
    The Official "Now Entering the Stupid Thread" Sign.
    Wonderful, and very appropriate. Some of us carry long pointy things.
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

    I have found just the T shirt for this threads inhabitants

    stupid_people_unite_save_your_species_tshirt.jpg
    328 x 328 - 67K
  • ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

    Jaderail said:
    tjohn said:
    The Official "Now Entering the Stupid Thread" Sign.
    Wonderful, and very appropriate. Some of us carry long pointy things.

    ... and some of us have short ones.

  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    ROTFLMAO!!! The last two post just got me. Love it!

  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,947
    edited December 1969

    we are told not to photograph the natives (same thing as you Americans, cameras steal souls) which sort of starts to make sense when you consider supermodels, actors, rockstars and politicians!

  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,054
    edited December 1969

    From the All-Cat production of "A Christmas Carol":
    Ebesneezer Scratch is visited by the Ghost Kitteh of Christmas Present.

    funny-christmas-cards-cat-mas.jpg
    600 x 530 - 33K
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,739
    edited December 1969

    chohole said:
    How the Fairy got on top of the tree


    It was Christmas Night
    Not a glimpse of sadness in all sight
    When a young caring loving boy
    Asked his dad a question with lots of joy
    "Dad" he said cheerfully
    "How did the fairy get on top of the Christmas tree?"
    "Well" Dad said "Mrs Claus was giving Santa a very hard time
    and he had no money not even a dime.
    Two of his reindeers had just let him down
    and all that was left on his face was a frown.
    Everything in Santas life was going wrong.
    Then the carefree fairy came along.
    She was decorating Santas workshop.
    She'd decorate left, right, bottom and top
    With tinsel, bobbles and all things well
    To make it look ready when Christmas eve fell.
    She said "should i put the gold tinsel here or there?"
    "I don't know" growled Santa "And I don't care."
    The fairy left but returned 2 minutes later
    This time with a decoration that looked far greater.
    "Where should these beautiful silver balls go?"
    Santa then snarled "How am i supposed to know?"
    She left the room but she would soon return.
    This time with a decoration that you will learn.
    To be the greatest decoration of them all.
    Mighty elagant, strong and standing tall.
    "Santa" She said "where should i put the Christmas tr- "
    This was too much for santa he went mad!!
    "Now this is the important bit" said the dad.
    Santa then roared "jeezus woman, you're irratating me to the core!
    As far as I'm concerned you can shove it up your-"
    And that's how the fairy got on top of the christmas tree.


    ...but I thought fairies didn't have ahem...functioning bums.

    Mum told me that's why they give off all that pixie dust.

  • Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    we are told not to photograph the natives (same thing as you Americans, cameras steal souls) which sort of starts to make sense when you consider supermodels, actors, rockstars and politicians!

    So every time somebody copies a picture from the internet, then it's the same thing as stealing your soul?

    No wonder they are soulless.... :bug:

  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    we are told not to photograph the natives (same thing as you Americans, cameras steal souls) which sort of starts to make sense when you consider supermodels, actors, rockstars and politicians!

    So every time somebody copies a picture from the internet, then it's the same thing as stealing your soul?

    No wonder they are soulless.... :bug: I think most of those nuts were soulless before they ever became famous.

  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

    How stupid is this. I saw Jade's post, and I asked myself "Do nuts have souls" so, as you would, I typed a query in google, asking just that.

    I then asked to see images, and got pages and pages of images.

    All of them were of Donuts

  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,054
    edited December 1969

    Homer and Philosophy.

    homer.jpg
    800 x 640 - 141K
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,054
    edited December 1969

    My gag. The rest belongs to Matt Groening.

  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,739
    edited December 1969

    ...LOL.

    Gotta love "Homerisms"

  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 2012

    Hmmm... Doughnuts or doughnut holes? Who cares which came first? They both taste great when they are hot and freshly glazed.

    Post edited by Jaderail on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

    ,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

    funny-diet-pizza-doughnuts-burger.jpg
    500 x 491 - 91K
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,054
    edited December 1969

    chohole said:
    ,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

    :lol:
This discussion has been closed.