low quality characters

If I want to have a group of secondary characters in the background, are there any packages that otther that? Let me explain, if I want to do a restaurant scene with my two main characters and to make it more realistic, I want to have people sitting at tables in the background, how do I do that?

Do I created each character individual or are there any low quality characters available which will not take up that much resources since they will be off in the distance.

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,228
    edited August 2016

Look for Loretta LoREZ and Lorenzo LoREZ in the Daz store. There are other similar products. Search the store for LoREZ.

Post edited by barbult on
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

Normally you would call them low resolution as low quality tends to imply substandard/not good work.  :)  Predatron creates many low res figures and other things.

• Drogo NazhurDrogo Nazhur Posts: 1,050
    barbult said:

Look for Loretta LoREZ and Lorenzo LoREZ in the Daz store. There are other similar products. Search the store for LoREZ.

Thank you

Normally you would call them low resolution as low quality tends to imply substandard/not good work.  :)  Predatron creates many low res figures and other things.

Sorry, I meant no offense.