Dynamic Jungle Rainforest: released for both Iray and 3DL [Commercial]

We are proud to present the Dynamic Jungle Rainforest, the perfect environment for all your nature projects, the ideal place for all your human and animal characters, and the first Daz Studio environment that can be easily and quickly customized creating procedural ecosystems.
Based on the RPC Volume 5 Collections, the provided scene presets already give you a dense, lush and flourishing jungle; but you can go even further and create all the ecosystems that you want using our Populator tool! If you like you can even start from the Base scene and make all your way up to creating a brand new jungle environment, placing plant ecosystems with one simple mouse click!
Includes sunny, sunset and night atmospheres, three giant stones and one with ivy growing on the surface, a dead mangrove, ground cover, terrain, water, backdrop and skydome. Add the RPC Volume 5 Collections to allow for densely populated scenes with a wide variety of plants.
Want to make bamboo patches along the water stream? Mix grass, rhododendron bushes and provide a dense ground cover? Have banana plants and giant ferns pop up on the back? Easily done using the Populator tool, try and see! Make sure to watch the movie to see the Populator in action, see what it can do for you:

We spared no efforts doing this set: please take a look at the variety and quality of all the plants and trees. Start with the kapok trees collection, see bamboos, giant ferns, banana plants and rhododendrons; they are incredibly detailed and calibrated for both 3DL and Iray, perfect also for close camera shots.
And we go on with a fantastic and super detailed collection of mangrove trees, which will add awesome detail along the water stream, and the Dicksonia ferns and trees and Pandanus trees to fill the jungle with an awesome variety of vegetation for an incredible total of 33 plants and trees.
This set requires:

Store link: http://www.daz3d.com/dynamic-jungle-rainforest

1.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
popup3.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 1M
2.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
popup3.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 1M
popup13.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 1M
Post edited by Cris Palomino on

Comments

• Some more promo images...

popup2.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 2M
    popup2.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 934K
    popup4.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 1M
    popup5.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 1M
    popup7.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 1M
  • ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,869

Is there any possibility, that this set will work without the required sets

RPC Volume 5: Jungle Rainforest 1 and RPC Volume 5: Jungle Rainforest 2

Otherwise, is a bit too expensive at the moment.

• Artini said:

Is there any possibility, that this set will work without the required sets

RPC Volume 5: Jungle Rainforest 1 and RPC Volume 5: Jungle Rainforest 2

Otherwise, is a bit too expensive at the moment.

Hello Artini, the Standard preset provided and also the Populator tool require at least the RPC5/1. RPC5/2 required for the Extended preset. So in a few words no, since the set relies on those props.

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,869

Ok, thanks for a quick reply. Wishlisted for now.

• evilded777evilded777 Posts: 2,440

Why is it that the required products are not part of the sale?

Makes the whole venture rather pricey. When I saw 40% off artists' store, I thought: hmmm, ok, that I can do.  Until I saw the required products were not part of the sale.

• Why is it that the required products are not part of the sale?

Makes the whole venture rather pricey. When I saw 40% off artists' store, I thought: hmmm, ok, that I can do.  Until I saw the required products were not part of the sale.

I honestly have no clue as I came to terms to make a bundle with a discounted price at release. I will ask Kevin.

• Very disappointed that RPC Volume 5: Jungle Rainforest 1 and RPC Volume 5: Jungle Rainforest 2 were not discounted at least 40% like all your other products. $70 is too expensive for my budjet for a set.

• Very disappointed that RPC Volume 5: Jungle Rainforest 1 and RPC Volume 5: Jungle Rainforest 2 were not discounted at least 40% like all your other products. $70 is too expensive for my budjet for a set.

As I wrote earlier, that was what I was expecting too. Let's wait DAZ response, I think they will fix it.

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,890
    edited August 2016

Whoa. That's amazing, AM!

Does the Populator tool only work with a specific terrain, or is there an ability to apply these tools to other terrain models?

Post edited by Oso3D on
  • Whoa. That's amazing, AM!

Does the Populator tool only work with a specific terrain, or is there an ability to apply these tools to other terrain models?

Thanks Will. The Populator works only on this specific terrain even though I'm planning to expand it's use so that it will allow to lay ecosystems on every base model or geometry.

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,325

Alessandro,

This will look great in my runtime.

Cheers,

Alex.

• azoohouseazoohouse Posts: 660

Very disappointed that RPC Volume 5: Jungle Rainforest 1 and RPC Volume 5: Jungle Rainforest 2 were not discounted at least 40% like all your other products. $70 is too expensive for my budjet for a set.

As I wrote earlier, that was what I was expecting too. Let's wait DAZ response, I think they will fix it.

I own the RPC5/2 which is a great product by itself but would consider buying the Dynamic Jungle Rainforest if they would offer a deep discount for the RPC5/1 purchased together.

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

The problem is RPC5/1 and RPC5/2 were released less than a month ago. They won't get the 40% discount automatically. Hopefully DAZ will be able to whip up some sort of deal that discounts those products if they are in the cart the same time as the Dynamic Jungle Rainforest...

• That is what I asked Kevin a few hours ago, let's what they are going to do. I wanted all these items to be released at once (as all the previous environment sets), but for some reasons that I don't know it wasn't possible. 

• Alessandro,

This will look great in my runtime.

Cheers,

Alex.

Thank you Alex! I wanna see some renders later :)

• peteVaultpeteVault Posts: 308

I keep looking and hoping to see a bundle...so far...no joy.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Its stunning!  I will wait and see what Daz decided to do but either way I will be purchasing this at some point.

• I guess at this point before Monday there will be no modifications to the item prices. I will send a reminder right now. Sorry about this but I actually asked to make a bundle out of these products.

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,325

Its stunning!  I will wait and see what Daz decided to do but either way I will be purchasing this at some point.

Same here.  I don't understand why these three products weren't released at the same time. Similar sets of related items have been, in the past.

Cheers,

Alex.

I guess at this point before Monday there will be no modifications to the item prices. I will send a reminder right now. Sorry about this but I actually asked to make a bundle out of these products.

Any news?

• azoohouse said:

I guess at this point before Monday there will be no modifications to the item prices. I will send a reminder right now. Sorry about this but I actually asked to make a bundle out of these products.

Any news?

Nothing new so far, sorry.

• ErdehelErdehel Posts: 386

Bought it! It is a wonderful product :)  I already had Rainforest 1 & 2 so no need to wait for a bundle.

• Erdehel said:

Bought it! It is a wonderful product :)  I already had Rainforest 1 & 2 so no need to wait for a bundle.

Thank you!

I bought it too but I will definitely wait until the one product I am missing to get reduced in price before I buy it as well. Paying full price for a required item is unnecessarily cruel punishment to my credit card.

• azoohouse said:

I bought it too but I will definitely wait until the one product I am missing to get reduced in price before I buy it as well. Paying full price for a required item is unnecessarily cruel punishment to my credit card.

Understandable, I'd do the same. Won't happen again that a product of mine is released in this terms.

• pdspds Posts: 593

For some reason, I had a sneaking suspicion that the promo concept would get screwed up, so in hindsight, I'm glad I opted to pick up Rainforest 1&2 when they first dropped. Buying Dynamic Rainforest Jungle wasn't too much of a problem, though getting a bundle price for buying all three certainly would have been appreciated. It would be nice if Daz addressed this considering your original intent, but I won't hold my breath.