Room still here but package no where to be found

I purchased a package [ http://www.daz3d.com/a-cozy-studio ] some time ago and created some scenes with it. This website shows the package as being purchased. The install manager shows it as being installed. When I bring up the scenes that I created with it, the room and all of the props are there. However, the pacakage does not appear anywhere under products purchased and search for any of the items does not bring anything back.

Where is it? How do I get it to appear under products again?

Comments

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232

Check the readme for categories it should be in.

Be aware, though, that this item is a few years old now, dating back to the days of D|S4.5 when the .duf file format was pretty new. The metadata included in the installer that gets put into the content database might be a little bit off; that happens sometimes. If it is a glitch, you can open a support ticket to report it.

Note that where things go in the Products view depends on how D|S thinks the name is spelled, not necessarily what us users might think. Names starting with "a" or "the" are particularly prone to weirdnesses, although this has got better in recent years.

• Drogo NazhurDrogo Nazhur Posts: 1,050

Thank you for the suggestion. I found them.