Show us your Bryce Animations

Dave SavageDave Savage Posts: 2,433
edited October 2012 in Bryce Discussion

OK folks, Just because it didn't seem right putting this in the Show us your Bryce Renders thread (even though animations are still renders), I thought I'd start a thread for people to share their animations.

Please feel free to post yours here.

I'll start with this little compilation I've been working on this week. The first three scenes are my most recent ones, then I pulled a load of small clips off one of my back up drives, and then end segment was done a few years ago as part of an extensive promotional package for the release of an album from the group Rhythms Del Muno and featured Bob Dylan, Coldplay, Greenday KT Tunstall and some others.

You Tube; Bryce animation (a disprate collection of clips)

I see David has seen it already, I uploaded it only minutes before I had to go out to do a gig.
Thanks David, glad you enjoyed it. :-)
As I tend to animate using minimum settings, the render times aren't too bad... even then though, a four second clip can take 14 hours to render.

I don't know if this thread will take off because with a few exceptions, people don't seem to use Bryce to animate much.

Post edited by Dave Savage on

Comments

• LordHardDrivenLordHardDriven Posts: 937
    edited October 2012

OK folks, Just because it didn't seem right putting this in the Show us your Bryce Renders thread (even though animations are still renders), I thought I'd start a thread for people to share their animations.

Please feel free to post yours here.

I'll start with this little compilation I've been working on this week. The first three scenes are my most recent ones, then I pulled a load of small clips off one of my back up drives, and then end segment was done a few years ago as part of an extensive promotional package for the release of an album from the group Rhythms Del Muno and featured Bob Dylan, Coldplay, Greenday KT Tunstall and some others.

You Tube; Bryce animation (a disprate collection of clips)

I see David has seen it already, I uploaded it only minutes before I had to go out to do a gig.
    Thanks David, glad you enjoyed it. :-)
    As I tend to animate using minimum settings, the render times aren't too bad... even then though, a four second clip can take 14 hours to render.

I don't know if this thread will take off because with a few exceptions, people don't seem to use Bryce to animate much.

Very interesting video and like David I enjoyed the humorous credits. :)

Edit: As to your point about participation in this thread, it's starting to look like you'll have no problems getting people to comment but I think when it comes to contributing animations it'll mostly be you and Jamahoney since you two seem to be the most inclined to produce animations and perhaps an occasional contribution from one or two others?

Post edited by LordHardDriven on
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

the music is good - but no people

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,107
    edited December 1969

Nicely done.

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 4,985
    edited December 1969

Cool animation, I enjoyed the dancing stone images.

• pumecopumeco Posts: 0
    edited October 2012

I watched it all and have to say there was one especially enjoyable bit for me, something I thought was the most bestist part!
    I'm not going to tell you what it is, I'll just leave you all guessing because I'm feeling wickedly evil today! :snake:

BTW, you'll have to excuse the smiley, that's the most evil-looking one I could find among the new, drastically-reduced-quality DAZ smilies.

Post edited by pumeco on
  • Electro-ElvisElectro-Elvis Posts: 845
    edited December 1969

@TheSavage64: Really A nice compilation.

I thought I do lower the level considerably and present one of my animations. I made it for a web site (which is not running, I am afraid.) I hope it's it is okay, that I just post it here directly. It is a GIF file with about 400 KBytes. If not, webmaster please feel free and remove the animation.

blackbri8.gif
    800 x 250 - 412K