CMS, DIM issues or where is my content and how can I access it?

I have a large repository of Daz3d content items installed with the DIM.

Problem is the CMS or something I am doing is not properly logging the content.

Smart Content is mssing many items, compared to the Content library database.

I run the Content database Maintenance - "Re-import metadata" and it still comes up short.

Here is an example:

Recently, I bought the http://www.daz3d.com/the-urban-future-bundle

Only the Urban Future 4 shows in Smart Content, and all four show up in Content Library.

http://www.daz3d.com/urban-future-4-street-level

The Urban Future, Urban Future 2, Urban Future 3 packs do not show up, nor can I find them in Smart Content.

I would appreciate information, links to documents or a tutorial that carefully explains how to access all my content, especially items installed via the DIM.

Yes, I do use the Cloud thing as well. 

I'm not saying anything is wrong with the CMS or the DIM.  I'm just trying to finad a way to access content efficiently.

Comments

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,075

Your answer is to use the Content Library tab. Smart Content is . . . . Problematic.

• tnkr95tnkr95 Posts: 25

I am having a similar issue.  I bought the Aiko 7 Expressive product from the store, knowing that it was a DazConnect install.  Have gone through every combination of settings in the Smart Content tab to reveal this product in order to install it.  No luck, so far.  It doesnt show in Install Manager (which I expected based on the product description).  But, clicking on the available tab, then scrolling through products available for download it doesnt show.  Neither does it show under the 'all' tab, nor does it show when an Aiko 7 character is loaded and selected, thereby revealing the option to click on 'poses' under the smart content tab.  I can just do a manual download, that option is open, but would like to make it work through DazConnect.

Thanks

• Ron KnightsRon Knights Posts: 1,745

I agree with fastbike1. Just ignore Smart Content. Use the Content Library.