Sickleyield Rigging and Morphing System projection template problem

So I'm on a Mac, got the SRMS, tried rigging something with it. None of the projection templates appear in the drop down menues of the transfer utility dialouge box as shown in the pdf, just the standard projection templates. Checked the folders in my library and everything seems to be where it should be. Any ideas? Thanks.

Comments

• How did you install? Is the Content Management System working - Smart Content, Categories and so on?

• Installed using the Install Manager. The smart content seems to be functioning properly.

• Did you install to the same content dierctory as the base figure? That shouldn't matter, but I do seem to recall that it did for some users.

• Okay so I'm not sure about this. The new projection templates are showing up in the My Daz 3d library > Data> Daz 3d > Genesis > Base > Projection templates. But, they are not anywhere down the same path in the My Library folder. I didn't think that would mean anything since Install manager always puts things into My Daz 3d Library. Should I be putting them in the same place in the My Library as the Manager put them in My Daz 3d Library? 

• Update. So apparently the above was the problem. I copied the projection templates into the correct folders in My Library and they are showing up when Daz is active like they should.  Was thrown off by the fact that usually with all other products I've installed the My Daz 3d Library is the correct location or they will not appear. Appreciate the help Richard. Thanks.