confused at what I just did

DrekkanDrekkan Posts: 458

I did something but I don't know what but I can't seem to get my normal list of content back. The format has changed and I don't understand it (pic)
How can I get it back to the normal default list please.

screenshot_20160731_111308.jpg
417 x 928 - 73K

Comments

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,990

In the upper right corner of your image, you can se that the display is set to "listing" (lines). Click to the icon nect to it with the four squares. That should restore your previous view.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,344

At the top right (opposite from where it says "1-6 of 6" there are 2 boxes, one with lines for list view and one with squares for icon view. Just click on the noe with squares to get your icon views back

• DrekkanDrekkan Posts: 458

Yeh I tried that before but I don't get where my main default content library list is. I can't seem to see it anymore.

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,990

Ah... you seem to have collpsed the window. Above the 1-6, there is a small denture. Put your mouse on it and click, then it should open again.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,200

Did you change the Content Directory Manager setting?

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,738
    edited July 2016

Try to click the button in the red square, it will collapse/expand the tree panel:

ds_expand_tree.jpg
    325 x 548 - 45K
    Post edited by Taoz on
  • DrekkanDrekkan Posts: 458
    Taozen said:

Try to click the button in the red square, it will collapse/expand the tree panel:

Gottit. Thankyou :)

• ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,962

I just want to add a word of praise to the Daz forum community.  I've been involved in many forums, but no one in any community can hold a candle to Daz.  I have been helped more times than I can say and I know I will surely need help in the future.  So let me take this time to thank everyone in advance for the generosity of their time and knowledge.