HU: Katumi, Towel Set, Caput Caseum, J-Skirt - Back in Store - limited-time

T JaimanT Jaiman Posts: 560
edited October 2012 in The Commons

Daz is giving us a second chance at the limited-time PC Anniversary items.

Discounts and all.

Katumi Dress and Textures, Towel Set for Genesis, Caput Caseum, JSkirt For Genesis, Royal Guardsman for Michael 5...

Announced on Facebook:

Did you miss any of the limited time items, like Towel Set for Genesis, or the Caput Caseum... well they are back in the store and on sale at 50% one more time! Grab them fast before they are gone again!
Post edited by T Jaiman on

Comments

• BlazeMystEraBlazeMystEra Posts: 464
    edited December 1969

Is the diner one of those items?

• T JaimanT Jaiman Posts: 560
    edited October 2012

No, that Diner stuff is part of the Buy-It-All promotion, for PC members.

The ones I'm talking about would appear at the end of the week, at 50% (70%-off for PC), then the discount would lower, and they'd vanish after Monday.

(There was a chance they'd come back for other promotions).

The items have only been officially announced on Facebook. People got upset about missing them, so they're giving us a second chance.

The towel set has lots of morphs which are used by a pretty-neat pose set. Before Poses for Genesis, V5 and M5 Bundle

• BlazeMystEraBlazeMystEra Posts: 464
    edited December 1969

ah, I see... Thank you :)

• Robert952Robert952 Posts: 141
    edited December 1969

T Jaiman said:
    Daz is giving us a second chance at the limited-time PC Anniversary items.

Discounts and all.

Katumi Dress and Textures, Towel Set for Genesis, Caput Caseum, JSkirt For Genesis, Royal Guardsman for Michael 5...

Announced on Facebook:

Did you miss any of the limited time items, like Towel Set for Genesis, or the Caput Caseum... well they are back in the store and on sale at 50% one more time! Grab them fast before they are gone again!

Thanks for this info. I was confused a bit since I bought the towel set back on Oct 5 and then see it as a new release. Was afraid the store might have burped again.

And Attention all you 'kit bashers' - the towel set includes a 'rubber ducky'. (Not a big selling point, but you never know when you might need a rubber ducky.)

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

T Jaiman said:

The towel set has lots of morphs which are used by a pretty-neat pose set. I have the pose set wishlisted, because it's not discounted anymore.

Before Poses for Genesis, V5 and M5 Bundle

They're still showing their introductory 30% discount. However, they're too expensive for me. I'll wait until they're on sale with a bigger discount.

• T JaimanT Jaiman Posts: 560
    edited October 2012

Yeah, the discount reappeared after I wrote that, I've edited it.

The discount was gone when I wishlisted it, yesterday (probably waiting for the towel set to come back).

And, yeah, 30% ain't that hot. I think I'll wait, too.

(I'm extra broke after buying this limited-time stuff).

robert952 said:
    Thanks for this info. I was confused a bit since I bought the towel set back on Oct 5 and then see it as a new release. Was afraid the store might have burped again.

LOL!
    And Attention all you 'kit bashers' - the towel set includes a 'rubber ducky'. (Not a big selling point, but you never know when you might need a rubber ducky.)

Yeah. :) Here's a good shot of it.

And the pose bundle has a bonus standing sink with a morphing soap bar, morphable water, turn-able handles (and some extra poses for it)...

Neat pix that got dropped from the promos.

I should also link the more-affordable V5 and M5 sets.

• Jay_NOLAJay_NOLA Posts: 1,145
    edited December 1969

Thanks Daz was able to get the 3 items I missed.