hero/fantasy renders

dpbrave84dpbrave84 Posts: 0
edited October 2012 in Art Studio

just wanted to put some of my renders/photoshop work on here and hopefully get some input, would love to know what you guys think...any criticism is welcome

orion11.jpg
1682 x 1012 - 1M
giant.jpg
1682 x 1012 - 822K
spark.jpg
1682 x 1012 - 1M
Post edited by dpbrave84 on

Comments

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited October 2012

Wow, these are great! I love the first two...can't find any fault with them. I particularly like the effects you used on the eyes in both of these images.

The third one I don't care for as much for some reason--maybe the character and background don't seem to fit together as well, and I think the effects might be a bit overdone, though that could be a question of personal taste. I do like the design of the character, and your choice of shaders on the costume. I hope this is helpful.

Post edited by Scott Livingston on
  • dpbrave84dpbrave84 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Wow, these are great! I love the first two...can't find any fault with them. I particularly like the effects you used on the eyes in both of these images.

The third one I don't care for as much for some reason--maybe the character and background don't seem to fit together as well, and I think the effects might be a bit overdone, though that could be a question of personal taste. I do like the design of the character, and your choice of shaders on the costume. I hope this is helpful.

Very helpful, thank you for taking the time out to post...im still learning and trying out new stuff, but there is nothing like getting input from the community.

• Nemec972Nemec972 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Good job, the second is simply AMAZING.

• SteveM17SteveM17 Posts: 971
    edited December 1969

Good stuff, especially the second picture.