Morph dials for Victoria 1, 2 clothing ?

KGKG Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hi

I purchased a couple of items that are compatible with Victoria 1 and 2, for example Victoria changing eyeware

There suppose to be a dial to change the type of frames, but there's any related Dial in the parameters Tab

I checked that the glasses are selected in the Scene tab, I tried to move other parameters to see if the Dials appear ( I read something like that on the forums)

I didn't fit the glasses into genesis, so they are in the original state, not conveted to triax

Is there a trick to see the sliders/morphs for old version? or they don't work at all?

Thank you

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,825
    edited December 1969

What application are you using, and what version? Geoemtry-changing has been problematic in DS4, though it's more-or-less working in 4.5.

• KGKG Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Hi Richard

Im using DAZ Studio Pro 4.5 , I updated it and after that I installed the product

If the product is for M4 or V4 I can see the Morphs in the parameters TAB, but not for Victoria 1 and 2 products ( haven't tried V3 and M3)

edited December 1969

Do you have links to the products in question?

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited October 2012

Do you have links to the products in question?

The changing eyewear is here:
    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/victoria-s-changing-eyewear

Edited to add:
    Same body part swapping code as Victoria's Changing Fantasy Suits and Victoria's Changing Ponytail. Just select the frames and turn the dial and a new style of eyewear appears. Then you can pose them, Scale them, Move them!

Sounds like geometry switching ...

Post edited by Kerya on
    edited December 1969

Here is the other

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/victoria-s-changing-ponytail-collection

Basically the same problem with both

edited December 1969

With the ponytail at least, it's sort of working. There isn't a slider, but there is a pop-up list button labelled CHANGE_PONY or CHANGE_BANG between Point at and bend in the general parameters group - clicking that will get you a list of alternative parts, but they are untextured and lack the morphs they should have (you can fix the former in the surfaces pane by copying from the Preview surface and pasting to the Default surface). I don't have the eyewear to see if that's the same. It's certainly worth a bug report though.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

I've bug reported the VCPC problem: https://bugs.daz3d.com/view.php?id=48228

edited December 1969

Thank you all for your support

I verified the Victoria changing eyeware works using the dropdown list where Richard indicated, its only the VCPC that doesn't load the textrures

• KibbyKibby Posts: 60
    edited December 1969

Have they corrected that morph dial for the Victoria's eyewear yet? I bought it for Genesis and is stuck with its default frame. I'm looking forward to try different fashion.

edited December 1969

Have you tried it in the latest build (4.5.1.56)? The bug report is marked as resolved.

edited December 1969

Have they corrected that morph dial for the Victoria's eyewear yet? I bought it for Genesis and is stuck with its default frame. I'm looking forward to try different fashion.

Hi KibbyCabbit

I was able to change them using the work around Richard shared in this thread

• KibbyKibby Posts: 60
    edited December 1969

Can you walk me thru? I'm trying to find the drop-down menu somewhere on user interface -- with no luck. Does it need the ponytail content installed for that to work?

Thanks!

edited December 1969

Can you walk me thru? I'm trying to find the drop-down menu somewhere on user interface -- with no luck. Does it need the ponytail content installed for that to work?

Thanks!

Sure

Once you get the EyeWare loaded, go to Scene tab, expand the Changing Eyewear -br/ eyewear
    Select the eyewear bone
    Then go to the parameters tab , select All
    You will see xTrans, yTrans .... etc... at the very bottom there is a dropdown list named Change Frame
    Select from the dropdown and the eyewear model will change

It doesn't need ponytail