Autofit Clothing not reloading correctly [Solved]

Hi, I have just upgraded to the latest version of Daz 4.5
And I'm having an issue with clothing items after reloading a saved file.

I have set a character up including clothing and props and then saved a file to be merged into another scene.

When I reload the .duf file, the clothes are showing poke through like they are not fitted properly.

The only way I have found to fix it is to delete each item and then add a new one running autofit again.

You can see the problem in the images below, the poke through on the chest is obvious but there are also other smaller areas effected.

Is there something I can do to fix this either in saving the file or after loading it?

Archer2.png
600 x 600 - 53K
Archer1.png
600 x 600 - 53K
Post edited by Design Anvil - Razor42 on

Comments

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

Before deleting the item...make sure that Smoothing is on. Same with collision...the collision item should be the figure that's wearing the clothing.

• Design Anvil - Razor42Design Anvil - Razor42 Posts: 1,234
    edited October 2012

Thanks, that worked great!
    Even stays applied when I re-save and load again.

It seemed the interactive update defaulted to off.

Post edited by Design Anvil - Razor42 on
  • BejaymacBejaymac Posts: 1,843
    edited December 1969

Do you still get the poke through after closing and restarting DS. ?

I ran into something similar earlier, I had been working on adding custom morphs to Genesis, but wasn't happy with them so never saved them as morph assets, I cleared the scene and loaded an earlier scene to carry on working with it, only none of the clothes fitted any more, it appears that my custom morphs were still in RAM and affecting Genesis, but without affecting the clothing.

• Design Anvil - Razor42Design Anvil - Razor42 Posts: 1,234
    edited December 1969

In the original files It still has the poke through even after a restart.

Applying the smoothing modifier and turning on the interactive update seems to take care of it.
    it remains applied after a save and reload or restart.

The strange thing is that the clothes fit right when first loaded and ran through autofit. They don't appear to have a smoothing modifier on them.
    Just not when the saved file is reloaded.

I'll keep an eye out for the retained morph data and let you know if I see it to.