• Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3D Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
    • Game Ready
  • Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions
  • Download Studio
  • Menu
  • Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3d Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
  • Community
    • Our Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

Loading...
Daz 3D Forums > Search
  • The older generation: Victoria 2/3, Michael 2/3 and their children renders

    and Victoria 1 is in Mimic lite for any wanting to go back that far

    Are you sure?  I have that.  It's a stand alone program.  I wonder if I can I get V1 out of it and back into DS?  I'll have to check into that.  Thanks.

    edit: I found Victoria 1 inside Mimic Lite along with a few other animals which I didn't realize came in Mimic Lite, but I also happen to buy separately at one time or another and apparently did need buy.  Oh well, I managed to get all of them really cheap, like well under a $1 or $2 cheap.   I'll see if I can get V1 inside DS and render her.  I'm not even sure I have any clothes that will fit her. 

    By

    Knittingmommy Knittingmommy August 2016 in Art Studio
  • The older generation: Victoria 2/3, Michael 2/3 and their children renders

    Taozen: nice character and dress! Is she still available?

    luci45: he looks good!

    Fixmypcmike - maybe they are older, but I like the humour of the pair of Vicky's. *grin*

     

    I added a paragraph to the first message:

    If you are interested in getting these figures (apart from Victoria 2 and Michael 2 - those are vaulted by Daz): Knittingmommy has accumulated links to the store pages: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/1501496/#Comment_1501496 and there is GiGi_7's thread here: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/925540/#Comment_925540

    By

    Kerya Kerya August 2016 in Art Studio
  • The older generation: Victoria 2/3, Michael 2/3 and their children renders

    and Victoria 1 is in Mimic lite for any wanting to go back that far

    By

    WendyLuvsCatz WendyLuvsCatz August 2016 in Art Studio
  • The older generation: Victoria 2/3, Michael 2/3 and their children renders

    It seams like these figures have held up pretty well with time. They might even make for some nice background characters. Can one still obtain V3, M3, A3 etc?

    Yep!

    Victoria 3 Base which also comes in these Bundles: V3 Anniversary Bundle and V3 Digital Beauty Design Kit.  I happen to get a good deal on the anniversary bundle at some point because that's how I got her.
    Victoria 3.0 Head and Body Morphs
    Stephanie 3.0 Petite which is also in the Stephanie 3. Petite Base Upgrade
    Michael 3 Base and Head and Body Morphs
    David Base, David Head Morphs and David Body Morphs (supposedly a companion for Stephanie)
    Aiko 3.0 Base - Anime Girl which is also in the Aiko 3.0 Starter Pack and the Aiko 3.0 Professional Bundle and the Aiko 3.0 Mega Bundle
    Hiro 3.0 which is also in the Hiro 3.0 Mega Bundle

    There are also various character and creature morphs for these figures still available as well.  I really need to do some renders with these older characters because I picked them really cheap at one sale or another, but I haven't rendered any of them yet.  I may have to do that and contribute some pictures to the thread.  I'm really enjoying the pictures I've seen so far.  As far as I know, that is all of the figures still available.  Victoria 1 & 2 were retired before my time.  I don't know if there was a male figure before M3.

     

    By

    Knittingmommy Knittingmommy August 2016 in Art Studio
  • An Attempt of a "Limited Time Freebie" Message Only Email Alert Thread

    Just wanted to tell everyone about the great deal Daz has going on in the store right now;

    Check out the promo at the top for Hair Bending and Light Blending...

    http://www.daz3d.com/08-21-hair-and-light

    Why, you ask?

    By buying 1 of the discount items they have listed, you can get %50 off 5 different items.. (the items are on sale at %40 off, and range in price from $9.07 for the cheapest to $20.97 for the most expensive.)

    By buying 2 of the discount items they have listed, you can get %75 off those 5 different items..

    and, By buying 3 (or more) of the discount items they have listed, you can get all 5 of those items.. %100 FREE! What are the 5 items, you ask?

    1) Genesis 3 Female Expressions - $19.95

    http://www.daz3d.com/genesis-3-female-expressions

    2) Genesis 3 Female Body Morphs - $19.95

    http://www.daz3d.com/genesis-3-female-body-morphs

    3) Genesis 3 Female Head Morphs - $19.95

    http://www.daz3d.com/genesis-3-female-head-morphs

    4) Victoria 7 HD Add-On - $39.95

    http://www.daz3d.com/victoria-7-hd-add-on

    5) Genesis 3 Cross-Figure Resource Kit - $29.95

    http://www.daz3d.com/genesis-3-cross-figure-resource-kit

     

    I spent $37.71 on 3 items, and my total cart value with the 5 free items was $167.46, which means I saved $129.75. And all 5 of the free items were in my wishlist, so win-win.

    Check it ou before it ends... just saying!

    By

    Wraith3d Wraith3d August 2016 in Freebies
  • Aging Morphs 3 Render Competition - Ends 30st September 2016

    Ive been wanting to use the horns from the Sachra character. http://www.daz3d.com/tara-sachra-hd-for-victoria-7

    The horns are off the face, so technically there is no way to transfer the Aging morphs to them. They will still work on the face.

    By

    Zev0 Zev0 August 2016 in The Commons
  • Aging Morphs 3 Render Competition - Ends 30st September 2016

    Ive been wanting to use the horns from the Sachra character. http://www.daz3d.com/tara-sachra-hd-for-victoria-7

    By

    AnotherUserName AnotherUserName August 2016 in The Commons
  • Can't get NBM for V4 to work

    Yup, though it seems that this Victoria 4 folder contains only the NBM morphs. NBM was somehow installed in this path too..

    By

    RobertDy RobertDy August 2016 in New Users
  • Tween Ryan 7

    I've only bought two Genesis 3 characters - Victoria 7 and a Lyoness character. I got a banner for 10% off but I doubt I'll use it - tween boys just aren't something I see myself rendering. 

    It really sucks if it's true that not everyone is getting discounts who bought G3 characters - that's extremely unfair to those who aren't.

    By

    3Diva 3Diva August 2016 in The Commons
  • V1 and V2?

    I started an art thread for Vicky 1-3 and Michael 1-3 and their children here: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/108001/the-older-generation-victoria-2-3-michael-2-3-and-their-children-renders

    By

    Kerya Kerya August 2016 in The Commons
  • Tween Ryan 7

    Me too :(   I have ALL of the previous characters released since Vicky2 and no banner. I guess they think we will cave in and buy it at any price so no special discounts for us long time loyal customers. Patience grasshopper. It won't be long before they will be giving it away for free.

    Vicky 2 doesn't help here. (I have her too *grin*) (If you still use her - add your pictures here: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/108001/the-older-generation-victoria-2-3-michael-2-3-and-their-children-renders )

    This promotion is only about DazOriginals Genesis 3 Female/Male 7 characters. I think the store has a problem with people who have 10 or more ... maybe there is a possibility to add a 90% off rule for 10 or more characters by hand when somebody in Dazland is awake ... http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/salt-lake-city

    By

    Kerya Kerya August 2016 in The Commons
  • Tween Ryan 7

    I got the banner discount, probably because I bought the Victoria 7 Pro Bundle a while back when it was at a deep discount. 

    A shame, tbh, because I have no interest in buying Ryan at all (I do not care for kid characters in the slightest), though in fairness, he looks less creepy and questionable than Tween Julie and more like an actual tween for once. Still have no use for him, save for a couple items from his Pro Bundle. Not going to spend $59 on the whole thing, though.

    Wish I could pass my discount off to someone else who'd get use out of it, lmao.

    By

    Panzer Emerald Panzer Emerald August 2016 in The Commons
  • Tween Ryan 7

    The 7's would be the MAIN daz original characters.  I'm rendering at the moment so can't count them via Smart content, but in my Product library, I can see: 

    Victoria 7, Eva 7, Bethany 7, Teen Josie 7, Arabella 7, Olympia 7, Michael 7, Karen 7, Izabella 7, The Girl 7, Mei Lin 7, Aiko 7

    That's 12. It's 11 too many really considering I only ever use Olympia 7 when I'm using the default bases. LOL

    I have more than 3 ... but I think they are talking about the MAIN Dazoriginal characters. When I go to the Product library https://www.daz3d.com/downloader/customer/files and search for 7 I get a lot of files (including L75 and Bryce 7) - but I can see I have Izabella 7, Bethany 7 and Victoria 7.

    Which characters are you counting?

     

    By

    jakiblue jakiblue August 2016 in The Commons
  • Tween Ryan 7

    I habe made a list of what I have... started with Victoria 7, I have 8 female...

    V7, Arabella 7, Josie7, Olympia7, Eva7, Kalea7, Aiko7, Julie7

    and 8 male

    Michael7, Gianni7, Leo7, Kenjy7, Lee7, Guy7, Ivan7, Kimo7

    (ok, on my list was Aiko double but I am not sure I have listed all, an that were 16 so still a many people and many of them starter or pro bundle)

     

    I am member for 12 1/2 years now....but if this is a randam rabatt, that is not for someone like me....if this is fact and not an error.... could be this would heal me from my daz-addiction....

    By

    JUJU JUJU August 2016 in The Commons
  • Tween Ryan 7

    I have more than 3 ... but I think they are talking about the MAIN Dazoriginal characters. When I go to the Product library https://www.daz3d.com/downloader/customer/files and search for 7 I get a lot of files (including L75 and Bryce 7) - but I can see I have Izabella 7, Bethany 7 and Victoria 7.

    Which characters are you counting?

    By

    Kerya Kerya August 2016 in The Commons
  • Profession/Olympic Swimwear?

    https://poserdazfreebies.miraheze.org/wiki/Genesis/Wardrobe/Swimwear

    https://poserdazfreebies.miraheze.org/wiki/Genesis_2_Female/Wardrobe/Swimwear

    https://poserdazfreebies.miraheze.org/wiki/Genesis_3_Female/Wardrobe#Swimwear

     

    Goggles Retexturing these?

    http://freezone.thefantasiesattic.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=672

    https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/enaut-airship-goggles-for-m4-and-v4/62878

     

    The Swim cap is more difficult

    V2 version: https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/conforming-swimming-cap-for-victoria/16255

    Posette (Poser4woman) https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/conforming-swimming-cap-with-strap-for-posette/15551

    If you don't render from behind, the Bandana might work: http://www.daz3d.com/sg-headdresses-for-genesis

     

    By

    Kerya Kerya August 2016 in The Commons
  • Can't get NBM for V4 to work

    Is there a C:\Users\Public\Documents\My Daz 3d Library\Runtime\Libraries\!DAZ\Victoria 4 folder?

    By

    Richard Haseltine Richard Haseltine August 2016 in New Users
  • Ultimate Natural Bend Morphs for Victoria 7 - some faulty files causing bugs

    Forum Search didn't find posts on this, so I'll just post in case someone else comes looking, or the PA sees this and reacts faster than DAZ.

    Have found some bugs in this product, which I'm opening a support ticket for.

    Specifically the elbow correction is missing. These six morph data files, which should be the elbow bend correction morphs, do not contain any morph deltas at all, so while they correctly obtain a value in response to elbow bending, they produce absolutely no effect (and, no, they are not control dials for other actual morphs - these are - or at least should be - the actual morphs).

    pJCMkhV7lElbowBend.dsf

    pJCMkhV7lFarmTwist80.dsf

    pJCMkhV7lFarmTwist-90.dsf

    pJCMkhV7rElbowBend.dsf

    pJCMkhV7rFarmTwist80.dsf

    pJCMkhV7rFarmTwist-90.dsf

    Presumably the wrong files were included by the PA, and DAZ QA somehow didn't notice that while the product sales page lists, describes and illustrates elbow bend improvement on posing, the product as packaged and sent out to customers has no effect on the elbows at all. Or maybe someone at DAZ put the wrong file versions in while packaging up.

    As a by-the-by, two of the included morph data files serve no purpose at all:

    pMCMkhV7LegOut_L.dsf
    pMCMkhV7LegOut_R.dsf

    They pick up values from the Legs Out pose control, and presumably were intended to be controllers linked to by some of the actual thigh bend morphs. However, nothing links to them so they do nothing; and all the thigh morphs link directly to the thigh rotations so will be engaged anyway if the Legs Out pose control is used as it dial the thighs. So these two files are redundant and should have been removed.

     

    In case the PA reads this, two things i don't like about the way you make these packages (this one, and also the same criticisms apply to the Ultimate Victoria 6 one I've had for some time).

    1 You link some (but not all) of the bend imporvement morphs to the Posing dials rather than the actual body part bends. In this product it's the neck/head; In the Ultimate V6 it was especially the arms up/down/forward/back. That's fine if the user is using the posing dials, but it means they don't apply if the user poses using the bodypart bend controls, and especially it means they don't apply when using bought poses which almost always contain bodypart bends, not Posing dial values.. With the V6 version i meant I ended up editing all the product arm up/down/forward/back MCMs to become visible manually applied morphs; wiht this V7 version it means I'll have to do the same to the neck/head MCMs, or myself link them to the neck and head bends.

    2 You have made all the dials depend on the Victoria 7 FBM being in use and dialled. This is massively limiting. Most of the morphs (those I've tried. which isn't all so far) actually work well with a character that is a mixture of many morphs applied, NONE of which is Victoria 7; I actually bought the product to see if they would work with that non-V7 character, following the fact that I use some of the V6 ones with a Gia 6 based character with no V6 applied, having edited those to remove the V6 FBM dial dependency -  had they not, I'd have returned the product. Now - the product is clearly useful to a greater or lesser extent  with non-V7 based characters. The product also has a master on/off dial that lets it be set from any value from 0 to 1, so users can turn it on to match theit use of the V7 FBM, and off, or reduced with non-V7 characters it does not play nicely with. Even more, there are master dials to adjust or turn off the individual body parts, so if with a non-V7 character the shoulder bend improvers worked well but the thigh improver morphs not, the user can simply dial the shoulder improvers on, the thigh improvers off. And you could word the product sale page clearly along the lines of 'These morphs were made specifically for use with the V7 body shape; while it may be of benefit with other shapes, usabality with any shape apart from V7 is not guaranteed' or suchlike. As it is, I've had to spend a tedious amount of time repetitively going through removing the V7 FBM dependency from every single one of the quite numerous morphs (i.e. removing the formula from each morph that multiplies it by the V7 FBM dial value) so that i can try it with other shapes. Having it ONLY work when the V7 FBM is in use is hugely limiting - and unnecessary given the simple on/off dial and that there could be a simple disclaimer that it may not play nice with some other shapes

    So -

    This is NOT a cheap product - even at sale price. The quality of the morphs is good, but as packaged (and as the V6 one was packaged) it is, to my mind, far too limited in unecessary ways. Some Morphs that only engage when the Posing dials are used, not when I bodypart poae, and not when applying most bought or free 3rd party poses. And no option to even try the morphs when not using the V7 FBM. As such, I do not think it is worth the money, especially as I seldom use the V7 FBM. With ALL the corrector morphs linked to the bodypart dials so they engage whether I use the posing dials, the bodypart dials or pose presets; AND with no actual dependency on the V7 FBM killing the morphs if I'm not using the V7 FBM, so I can try using all or just some of the bend improver morphs with other shapes (understanding they're not giarenteed to play nice with other shapes); THEN I think it's (just) worth the money. If I wasn't someone able to fix those two areas myself (link the neck/head morpsh to the necks and head body parts; remove the V6 FBM dependencies), I'd have returned it (or not bought it in the first place). As it is ... I'm not happy having to do the amount of tedious work to remove those limitations (especially as computer use causes me rapidly mounting pain), but I am just ... JUST ... prepared to pay the sale price for it, nevertheless. But no way I'd pay the full price for the product then having to do so much work to remove the unecessary limitations that are in  it as supplied.

    That is, I'm prepared to pay the sale price for the product AS ADVERTIZED which includes working elbow morphs, not as supplied which is missing the morph deltas from those 6 elbow morphs. So fixed update ASAP and PDQ, please, DAZ and PA.

    By

    DavidGB DavidGB August 2016 in The Commons
  • Trouble with Morph

    With Victoria 4 there should usually be soem subcompoenents as the morphs are on the bones - I had to add those to favourites before the command would work. It may be that when a morph is loaded in DS (I was using one of the stock morphs as a test) that isn't quite what happens and the whole thing ends up betwixt and between. The other thing you could try is using the Geometry Editor to create a Selection Set, then in Morph Loader Pro load the OBJ use the Attenuate By settings.

    By

    Richard Haseltine Richard Haseltine August 2016 in New Users
  • Can't get NBM for V4 to work

    Thanks, here are the screenshots. Also after posting this I manually extracted the files so that they'd be in the same directory as Victoria 4.2's runtime and they do appear in the Content Library. But still nothing happens when I click on a V4.2 model and double click the injection file. The blacked-out username is the same for all photos.

     

    By

    RobertDy RobertDy August 2016 in New Users
Previous Next
Adding to Cart…

Daz 3D is part of Tafi

Connect

DAZ Productions, Inc.
7533 S Center View Ct #4664
West Jordan, UT 84084

HELP

Contact Us

Tutorials

Help Center

Sell Your 3D Content

Affiliate Program

Documentation Center

Open Source

Consent Preferences

JOIN DAZ

Memberships

Blog

About Us

Press

Careers

Bridges

Community

In the Studio

Gallery

Forum

DAZ STORE

Shop

Freebies

Published Artists

Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA

© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.