• Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3D Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
    • Game Ready
  • Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions
  • Download Studio
  • Menu
  • Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3d Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
  • Community
    • Our Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

Loading...
Daz 3D Forums > Search
  • Genesis 3 to Unreal 4 now super easy.
    Not to derail the thread but you (frankie) apparently bought such licenses and I'm interested to hear why your team chose to spend that kind of money.

    I bought the game developer license and am working on a game. DAZ Originals has TONS of content. There are plenty content from PA's that are also DAZ Originals and you can use those under the game developer license. I could make my entire game out of only DAZ content if I wanted and pay nothing extra for anything else if I wanted. Also, I got the game license for really cheap. It was on a really big discount when I bought it.

     

    How do you get the character to walk in UE4, I imported Victoria 7 just fine and when I assign her to the Third Person Character she just floats accross the level so I still dont get where your getting the easy part from, if it was easy she would be walking not floating lmao 

    As mentioned, the figures have different skeletons. So the animations aren't compatible. You can retarget the animations from the default UE4 figure that is used in the "Third Person Character", but I already said that doesn't work so well. What I do instead is use the G3F character in Mixamo, download the animations I want and then use that in UE4. I also have DAZ animations and also animations that I create in Lightwave Layout that I can use. There are ways to capture and make your own animations with Kinect or other such sensors. They need cleaning up, but it's no problem doing that in Lightwave or even in UE4 directly.

    Your point is valid though. It is definitely NOT easy. Far from it.

     

     

    I see, interesting. So you're not using any actual Daz content outside of the base figures and your artists create clothes and accessories manually with Daz Studio as sort of a character glue app? No content by PA's is ever used (would need additional licenses)?

    I know this was directed at someone else. Not sure on their decision on this. But for me, being able to use all the clothes and figures in the store that have the little blue DAZ icon on it is really nice with the game developer license. These include a vast array of figures, clothing, shoes, armour, swords, props, etc. Many are done by PA's also, but they have "DAZ Originals" also as the Artist, so it is covered by the game developer license. It's a great bargain IMO. And if you see something you really like from other PA's, many of them offer licenses too. In this case, it's a rather high price, but if there are several items from that PA you want to use, it can be worth it. And some of those PA produce really high quality items that are quite elaborate. Not to mention tools, morphs, etc. that are really worth the price.

     

    By

    AlienRenders AlienRenders November 2016 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • Black ring around iris...HELP!

    Did you start with the base Genesis 3 Female character from the starter essentials product, and not any morphed model, like Victoria 7?

    Was all scaling at 100% before you exported your model originally?

    By

    barbult barbult November 2016 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • anyone know where I can find this bikini?

    I am looking for the gold bikini used here with this V7 model... http://www.daz3d.com/fwsa-taia-hd-for-victoria-7 obviously the bikini does not come with her and is only there to protect her modesty.  Does anyone know if this bikini is for sale somewhere or where I can get it? thanks.I think I

    I think is is just  Hongyu's Bikini for Victoria 7 recolored with the gold shader from the Talia set: http://www.daz3d.com/hongyu-s-bikini-for-victoria-7​

    By

    nemesis10 nemesis10 November 2016 in The Commons
  • anyone know where I can find this bikini?

    http://www.daz3d.com/hongyu-s-bikini-for-victoria-7  Looks like this one with a gold Iray shader over it.

    By

    DarwinsMishap DarwinsMishap November 2016 in The Commons
  • anyone know where I can find this bikini?

    http://www.daz3d.com/hongyu-s-bikini-for-victoria-7

    With some gold shader that probably is not included.

    By

    bad4u bad4u November 2016 in The Commons
  • anyone know where I can find this bikini?

    I am looking for the gold bikini used here with this V7 model... http://www.daz3d.com/fwsa-taia-hd-for-victoria-7 obviously the bikini does not come with her and is only there to protect her modesty.  Does anyone know if this bikini is for sale somewhere or where I can get it? thanks.

    By

    Drekkan Drekkan November 2016 in The Commons
  • Genesis 3 to Unreal 4 now super easy.

    How do you get the character to walk in UE4, I imported Victoria 7 just fine and when I assign her to the Third Person Character she just floats accross the level so I still dont get where your getting the easy part from, if it was easy she would be walking not floating lmao 

    The animation “has” to match the naming convention of the Genesis 3 rig so if you animate the character first in Daz Studio you can then export the animation along with the package. As to our use we import the base G3 rig into MotionBuilder and retarget all of our animation set to match up with the G3 frame work but if you want to make use of the provided animation you first have to retarget the animations made for the Epic base character to the G3 rig.

    One of thous things thats only hard until it becomes easy but a good starting point is to start the process using poses and expression sets.

    By

    frankiev888_28b3c399af frankiev888_28b3c399af November 2016 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • Genesis 3 to Unreal 4 now super easy.

    How do you get the character to walk in UE4, I imported Victoria 7 just fine and when I assign her to the Third Person Character she just floats accross the level so I still dont get where your getting the easy part from, if it was easy she would be walking not floating lmao 

    By

    josephlemons69_4db0991b45 josephlemons69_4db0991b45 November 2016 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • I give up. Where did Install Manager install Michael 4 3D Model Pro Suite?

    Couple of years ago I worked with Male and Female Anatomy Bundle and Michael4 and Vicoria4. After installing again I can load all the anatomy stuff (Pose Formats - Daz Connect - Figures - DazAnatomy/DazSkeleton) but I can't find the actors of Michael/Victoria Base. Used Install Manager.

    By

    bjk bjk November 2016 in New Users
  • Novica & Forum Members Tips & Product Reviews Pt 7

    Here's a render I just posted in the gallery, it's the top portion of my cover redo for Crazy in the Heart, the book that brought me to DAZ in the first place. Couldn't find a stock photo I liked of my hero, Brett. A friend offered to make him in 3D. Now, I'm getting ready to redo the cover the way I originally envisioned it with DAZ3D products. Hoping to have the new cover and a print version of the book out next month.

    This render features: 

    • Epic Props: Dynamic Lens Flare and Starburst for Iray
    • NGS Anagenessis Revolution 2 Shaders
    • Michael 4 Morphs ++
    • Victoria 4.2 Morphs ++
    • Glyn Hair
    • Allessa Hair
    • Selene's Daydream for V4
    • Toolboi by Bad Kitteh Co (Rendo)

    Now I've got to do the bottom half, and then putting it all together with postwork. M4 has a tiny bit of poke through on his shirt. Working with morphs++ and clothing on an M4 is a real pain. The Toolboi set (at Rendo) had a lot of good morphs built into it to counteract this, only have to do a minor touchup, so I'm happy with it.

    By

    Llynara Llynara November 2016 in Art Studio
  • Problems With The Store

    I'm having the same problem now, more than an hour and a half past DAZ Midnight...

    I checked my inbox and found the links in the DAZ email. I thought I'd share for any who are having issues this morning.

    www.daz3d.com/gone-fishing-angler-s-essentials
    www.daz3d.com/p3d-chandra-hd-for-victoria-7
    www.daz3d.com/chandra-outfit-for-genesis-3-female-s
    www.daz3d.com/chandra-hair-for-genesis-3-female-s
    www.daz3d.com/chandra-bundle
    www.daz3d.com/1stbastions-neighbours-front-drive
    www.daz3d.com/tangy-apple-orchard
    www.daz3d.com/v8-roadster

    By

    L'Adair L'Adair November 2016 in The Commons
  • How Do I Save a Base Character to DAZ Content Area?

    I have a set of morphs for Victoria 4 that have both Poser and DAZ versions.  I modified her a long time ago with the Poser versions and saved it off (in Poser) as a new cr2.  Now that I'm using DS 4.9 more, I want to load up another instance of V4 with the DAZ morphs.  But when I export the new figure as a cr2 from DS, it strips out all the morphs (including the base morphs and Morphs++). I tried saving it as a Character Preset but that doesn't save the base character (or the morphs).  Is there anyway to do this? I have some source editors, like Poser File Editor, Dson Edit and Morph Organizer but I can't make any sense out the cr2.  I nomally only use editors for things like fixing broken path names.

    By

    sandmanmax sandmanmax November 2016 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Victoria 7 will not download via DIM

    Both Victoria 7 and the Zebra downloaded for me just now.

    Hmmm must be my WiFi then.  

    By

    Xyetzt Xyetzt November 2016 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Winter is Coming

    Copying my post over from another thread:

    Here's the direct link to his newest item: http://www.daz3d.com/winter-castle
    And the rest of today's new items:
    http://www.daz3d.com/sempiterno-nocte-poses-for-lavinia
    http://www.daz3d.com/necklace-earring-collection-for-genesis-3-males-and-females
    http://www.daz3d.com/star-crossed-lover-poses-for-victoria-7-and-michael-7
    http://www.daz3d.com/the-nightqueen-wardrobe-collection-for-genesis-3-female-s
    http://www.daz3d.com/kayley-for-genesis-3-female-s

    http://www.daz3d.com/nocturnal-guard-outfit-for-genesis-3-male-s

    By

    Ati Ati November 2016 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • Problems With The Store

    Here's the direct link to his newest item: http://www.daz3d.com/winter-castle
    And the rest of today's new items:
    http://www.daz3d.com/sempiterno-nocte-poses-for-lavinia
    http://www.daz3d.com/necklace-earring-collection-for-genesis-3-males-and-females
    http://www.daz3d.com/star-crossed-lover-poses-for-victoria-7-and-michael-7
    http://www.daz3d.com/the-nightqueen-wardrobe-collection-for-genesis-3-female-s
    http://www.daz3d.com/kayley-for-genesis-3-female-s

    Very many thanks.  I've just bought the Winter Castle, together with Stefan's Gothic and Jungle Ruins. 

    Cheers,

    Alex.

    By

    alexhcowley alexhcowley November 2016 in The Commons
  • Problems With The Store

    Here's the direct link to his newest item: http://www.daz3d.com/winter-castle
    And the rest of today's new items:
    http://www.daz3d.com/sempiterno-nocte-poses-for-lavinia
    http://www.daz3d.com/necklace-earring-collection-for-genesis-3-males-and-females
    http://www.daz3d.com/star-crossed-lover-poses-for-victoria-7-and-michael-7
    http://www.daz3d.com/the-nightqueen-wardrobe-collection-for-genesis-3-female-s
    http://www.daz3d.com/kayley-for-genesis-3-female-s
    http://www.daz3d.com/nocturnal-guard-outfit-for-genesis-3-male-s

    By

    Ati Ati November 2016 in The Commons
  • What character, hair & outfit were used in this?

    Hey guys!! Thanks for liking the image, lol.

    Character is The Girl 7 and Star (both at about 60%) with enhanced shins and thighs, skin textures are Girl7.

    Hair is OOT Waterfall Tails, you got that one already.

    Clothes is mixed from several packs: Shorts are from OOT Geek set, Overshirt from OOT Fashion Blizz Layered Tanktop with ShanasSoulmate Clarity texture, under top from OOT Sexy Overall, all Genesis 2 Female stuff. Casual Denim + Xtra are shoes, and socks are older LFN Monster Socks from Lilflame with Sveva's textures for Victoria 4. Bangles from 3DUniverse's Amy ;) Scene is from TruForm from Rendo.

    Hope that answers all your questions :))

    Cheers!

    That's a lovely dial-spun character mix! Thank you for letting us know, Valzheimer! :)

    Fun mix! I'm enjoying the character. So cute! Thank you! :)

     

    By

    3Diva 3Diva November 2016 in The Commons
  • What character, hair & outfit were used in this?

    Hey guys!! Thanks for liking the image, lol.

    Character is The Girl 7 and Star (both at about 60%) with enhanced shins and thighs, skin textures are Girl7.

    Hair is OOT Waterfall Tails, you got that one already.

    Clothes is mixed from several packs: Shorts are from OOT Geek set, Overshirt from OOT Fashion Blizz Layered Tanktop with ShanasSoulmate Clarity texture, under top from OOT Sexy Overall, all Genesis 2 Female stuff. Casual Denim + Xtra are shoes, and socks are older LFN Monster Socks from Lilflame with Sveva's textures for Victoria 4. Bangles from 3DUniverse's Amy ;) Scene is from TruForm from Rendo.

    Hope that answers all your questions :))

    Cheers!

    By

    valzheimer valzheimer November 2016 in The Commons
  • *CLOSED* RRRR Alternative Holidays Render Contest

    @Gopherus: Thanks!

    Pull #1
    #527 Bear (#358) Oh no!! This one has so bad UVs.. lol
    #1123 Corridor Construction Kit (Rendo i think)
    #3562 Miu Zen for Victoria 6 (#19968)
    #4373 Pretty Tailor Hair (#17117)

    Random numbers generated Nov 18 2016 at 13:39:40 by www.psychicscience.org  
    Free educational resources for parapsychology and psychical research.

    By

    Totte Totte November 2016 in The Commons
  • Novica & Forum Members Tips & Product Reviews Pt 7

    Kalea 7         Sleek Chic (Gen3F)           Hanna Hair (Gen2, Gen3 V4)

    I had featured Kalea before, but it's been awhile so doing a few more. First one is the reposted one. My image name says OOT Space lights so it would be HDR 360 Environments Space (for D.S. Iray) lighting. 

    Had to smile at the Sweet Chic product, you sure get a wide range of materials- from the glimmering gold to the whatever-that-is-but-looks-like-the-sixties material. Then the cutout outfits can be used for futuristic scenes. So many options! 

    By

    Novica Novica November 2016 in Art Studio
Previous Next
Adding to Cart…

Daz 3D is part of Tafi

Connect

DAZ Productions, Inc.
7533 S Center View Ct #4664
West Jordan, UT 84084

HELP

Contact Us

Tutorials

Help Center

Sell Your 3D Content

Affiliate Program

Documentation Center

Open Source

Consent Preferences

JOIN DAZ

Memberships

Blog

About Us

Press

Careers

Bridges

Community

In the Studio

Gallery

Forum

DAZ STORE

Shop

Freebies

Published Artists

Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA

© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.