• Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3D Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
    • Game Ready
  • Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions
  • Download Studio
  • Menu
  • Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3d Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
  • Community
    • Our Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

Loading...
Daz 3D Forums > Search
  • Problem with Lotus Shoes

    You are setting Victoria 4 as the original figure in the AutoFit dialogue?

    By

    Richard Haseltine Richard Haseltine October 2017 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Problem with Lotus Shoes

    I'm having trouble fitting the Lotus Shoes https://www.daz3d.com/lotusgown-accessories to Genesis 2 Female. I have Victoria 4 for Genisis 2

    But every time I try fitting the shoes to Genesis 2. Then end up fitting between the feet instead of going directly on them. 
    Is there any way I can get them to fit properly?

    By

    takanuinuva_40f6ab6ae5 takanuinuva_40f6ab6ae5 October 2017 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Dress help

    I'm looking for some long fingerless gloves that would go well with this dress. I'm not going for the add on as it's not what I'm looking for.

    https://www.daz3d.com/lotusgown-base-for-v4-and-a4

    Preferably for Genesis 2 or Victoria 4.

    By

    takanuinuva_40f6ab6ae5 takanuinuva_40f6ab6ae5 October 2017 in The Commons
  • Daz to Unity engine

    I'm trying to import my Victoria 4 and Michael 4 into Unity 5.6f1 engine. Can anyone help me? I'm using Daz 3.1 characters. My system is Windows 10. 64 Bit.

    By

    bob_east_94a8c8cd19 bob_east_94a8c8cd19 October 2017 in New Users
  • Selbsthilfegruppe DAZ Studio - Beispiele, Fragen, Diskussion und sonstiges Gequatsche

    @eagle99

    Danke erstmal für den Tip mit den Ohren.

    Weiter gehts im Elfenland:

    So Leute, ich darf mal vorstellen: Das ist Emerelle. Mein derzeitiges Projekt. Alles in allem finde ich sie eigentlich ganz brauchbar aber leider kommt sie der Fotovorlage noch nicht so recht nahe wie ich das eigentlich haben will. Und das liegt nicht nur an den Ohren. Mein Problem ist, dass ich nicht wirklich sehe woran es liegt. Irgend etwas stimmt noch nicht. Ausserdem hab ich noch nicht raus, wie man mit DS die altersbedingten Details hinbekommt. Die sind aber auch nicht das Problem. Denn Emerelle hier, sieht nicht einfach nur aus wie eine Jüngere Version von der Dame auf dem Foto. Bis Emerelle wirklich soweit ist, wird wohl noch einige Zeit ins Land gehen. 

    Wenn euch irgend was auffällt wo ihr sofort sagt: „Ja klar, da muss du dieses oder jenes ändern“ dann immer raus damit.
    Die Grundfigur ist Victoria 8 mit Keri als Character. 
    Ich habe allerhand Änderungen unter Zuhilfenahme von „200 Headmorphs für G8“ und den „EJ Fantasy-Ears“ gemacht.


     

     

    Gruss
    Jan

     

    By

    jan_8a6b444a69 jan_8a6b444a69 October 2017 in The Commons
  • Problems with GHenesis Essentials 1 + 2

    Hello.

     

    I have a little Problem with the Genesis and the Genesis 2 Files.

     

    I bouth myself the Rat Man for Genesis 1. The Problem is the Morph Targets that are supported in the Mesh are not Usefull for me.

    I have Victoria 7 and the Morphtargets for her and they aere a little handier.

    If i export the rat man from Daz Studio to Cinema 4d there are only the teeth Fixed to the Bone and the Mouth itself is Blank. The Teeth are coming out of the Face if i translate the Jawbone.

    There arent many creatures for the Genesios 2 or 3 Mesh. The Morphs are the standard morphs from the Genesis Base. I wonder why.

    Are there any addons for the Genesis Essentials 1 that i can move the Jaw with the whole mouth ?

    I cannot handle the search engine on the Daz site. The Files are hard to find.

     

    I hope someone has an idea.

    By

    Jenner2005_214fc98680 Jenner2005_214fc98680 October 2017 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • Celeste for Genesis 8 Female

    oh. it isnt a LIE tatt?

    Can you please explain what that is ?

     

    for Victoria 8 they applying make up via the 'Layered Image Editor',
    instead of directly on the skin jpg.

    If the vendor used a merchant resource skin, there is a requirement that the skin must be altered.  Could be the reason for not giving an untatted skin.

    By

    Mistara Mistara October 2017 in The Commons
  • Whoever runs the daz3d sales might want to consider

     yeah we may sound like cheap skates

    And I'd NEVER CALL ANYONE CHEAP. Frugal, maybe. lol

    This is an expensive hobby/endeavor/interest. Or it can become costly very easily.

    I say to most- stay in your lane. That is not an insult.

    If you are a light user, then what's the need?

    You want a western town? If you just got an urge for a western town set, buy the buildings for $1.99 and build the background for your render.

    Stonemason has an incredible town set. Does EVERYONE need that? No.

    But if I'm doing commercial work or have been here long enough, I might want a fresh look.

    So I get the newest release.

    Same for dresses, shoes, cars...people...sets...poses....Generations of Victoria.

    By

    Griffin Avid Griffin Avid October 2017 in The Commons
  • Novica & Forum Members Tips & Product Reviews Pt 9

    My internet is super slow right now, but here's a quick look at Will's new Iridescent Shaders for Iray. I'm just playing with the presets now, but looking at the what it does in the surfaces tab, the possibilities seem pretty endless. They render fast too. I stopped this early because I was too excited to share, so it's a little grainy. 

    Here's the Aqua Lame preset on Jepe's Wondersheetz II and the Iridescent Hair Preset on Free Spirit Hair. No postwork. I used Fabiana's Theory of Zen Moods HDR and Lights (Rendo). The soft light really compliments his shiny shaders well. (Click for much bigger pic.)

    By

    Llynara Llynara October 2017 in Art Studio
  • Llynara's Loony Bin (WIP Thread)

    Iridescent Shaders for Iray

    Congrats to Will finally becoming a PA. His shader set is amazing. I'm just playing with the presets now, but looking at the what it does in the surfaces tab, the possibilities seem endless. They render fast too. I stopped this early because I was too excited to share, so it's a little grainy. 

    Here's the Aqua Lame preset on Jepe's Wondersheetz II and the Iridescent Hair Preset on Free Spirit Hair. No postwork. I used Fabiana's Theory of Zen Moods HDR and Lights (Rendo). The soft light really compliments his shiny shaders well. (Click for much bigger pic.)

    ​

    By

    Llynara Llynara October 2017 in Art Studio
  • Iridescent Shaders for Iray [Commercial]

    Wow, Will! These shaders are fantastic! I'm just playing with the presets now, but looking at the what it does it the surfaces tab, the possibilities look pretty endless. They render pretty fast too. I stopped this early because I was too excited to share, so it's a little grainy. 

    Here's the Aqua Lame preset on Jepe's Wondersheetz II and the Iridescent Hair Preset on Free Spirit Hair. No postwork. I used Fabiana's Theory of Zen Moods HDR and Lights. The soft light really compliments your shiny shaders well. (Click for much bigger pic.)

     

    By

    Llynara Llynara October 2017 in Daz PA Commercial Products
  • * closed* RRRR The're ba....ack! Render contest

    tag: luci45 #6
    Are You Simian?
    Max Crowder's (former) pet ape Arfalio became a resident on Planet Frungda. His former owners moved on to another planet where other humans lived. Although there were many species on the planet, Arfalio was disappointed to learn that, despite appearances, there were no other simians of any kind to be found.

    The Emmigrants 

    Used:
    Old West Bath House
    Dark Passion for Genesis 2 Female(s)
    Victoria 4.2 Bodysuit Expansion Pack
    Uniform Dress for Genesis 3 Female(s) (LB)
    Tangien Portico (LB) 
    New Colony (LB)
    Lawn Ornaments (LB)

    Also Used
    Genesis Gorilla
    GIS Emperor for Genesis 2 Male(s)
    Time Keepers
    Gothique for Dark Passion
    Chace hair
    Creature Creator G2F
    Alien Plants
    Lornezo and Loretta LoRez
    200 Plus Head and Face Morphs for Genesis 8 Female(s)
    Growing Up for Genesis 8 Female(s)
    Spicy Fusion for 200 Plus for Genesis 8 Femal
    Various Morphs

    By

    luci45 luci45 October 2017 in Art Studio
  • Not To Worry, Friend, "There's Always Another Sale™"

    Right now I see a 60% discount on feature artist catalogs. That can't be right? Should be 64%

    Reported

    JWolf's Weapon Poses are showing in the sale catalog, but aren't discounted.

    Reported

    Fixed, fixed as far as I can tell.

    By

    Richard Haseltine Richard Haseltine October 2017 in The Commons
  • How to render like this?

    I think it was Girl Next Door 2. Athletic which I think is for Victoria 3

    By

    scorpio scorpio October 2017 in The Commons
  • Not To Worry, Friend, "There's Always Another Sale™"

    Right now I see a 60% discount on feature artist catalogs. That can't be right? Should be 64%

    Reported

    JWolf's Weapon Poses are showing in the sale catalog, but aren't discounted.

    Reported

    By

    Richard Haseltine Richard Haseltine October 2017 in The Commons
  • Adding geoshell causes IRay viewport render infinite loop?

    I put a ticket in on this, and after a week got the following reply:

    Hi Rich,
    I had our QA Team take a look at this and they advised that you need to apply the GeoShell to Victoria 7. This will also apply a GeoShell to the anatomical elements and this should work correctly for you.
    Thank you,
    Emmalee

    So, basically, it's a "don't do that" without any explanation as to why it fails.

     

    By

    rames44 rames44 October 2017 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Not To Worry, Friend, "There's Always Another Sale™"

    JWolf's Weapon Poses are showing in the sale catalog, but aren't discounted.

    By

    thistledownsname thistledownsname October 2017 in The Commons
  • already has all the older Stephanies

    I got a 20% off pro bundle offer last week for owning one of the older pro bundles.

    So did I -- except that I own all of the older Pro bundles.  I got the same 20% discount on Victoria 8 and Michael 8, too.

    By

    Ken OBanion Ken OBanion October 2017 in The Commons
  • Paris of the Belle Epoch

    For clothing Vintage Rose, Edwardian accessories and the Grantham Hall Suit, and their numerous add-ons should fit the bill. 

     

    ETA: Also Victoria Iven and add-ons 

    By

    Redz Redz October 2017 in The Commons
  • G8 Male Beta carrara preset up - freestuff

    Stephanie 8 Adeliade with Mistys G8F

     

    nice.

    how's her left toes? 
    is she doing the left toes distortion thing like Victoria 8?

    No distortion seen.

     

    Thanks. smiley

     

    By

    Mistara Mistara October 2017 in Carrara Discussion
Previous Next
Adding to Cart…

Daz 3D is part of Tafi

Connect

DAZ Productions, Inc.
7533 S Center View Ct #4664
West Jordan, UT 84084

HELP

Contact Us

Tutorials

Help Center

Sell Your 3D Content

Affiliate Program

Documentation Center

Open Source

Consent Preferences

JOIN DAZ

Memberships

Blog

About Us

Press

Careers

Bridges

Community

In the Studio

Gallery

Forum

DAZ STORE

Shop

Freebies

Published Artists

Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA

© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.