• Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3D Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
    • Game Ready
  • Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions
  • Download Studio
  • Menu
  • Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3d Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
  • Community
    • Our Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

Loading...
Daz 3D Forums > Search
  • Lucas 8

    Gianni 6 was my first G2 male and Gianni 7 was my first G3 male, so I'm definitely anxious to see a Gianni 8. However, I have little interest in Genesis 8 so far and haven't used Michael 8 or Victoria 8 at all. There was always something about Gianni's looks I really liked more than the others. But as is usual for my personal tastes, I typically go after the Daz males long before I ever consider the women, so I'm curious about this Lucas 8. The figure shape does leave my curious. At the very least I like his name. :D

    By

    TykeyStudios TykeyStudios October 2017 in The Commons
  • M4 has really let himself go.

    Years of obsolesce have finally caught up with the once definitive icon of male body type Michael 4, now a (very fat) shadow of his former self.

    After a tumultuous obsolesce by the single parameter of his one time partner and "the most popular model in the world" Victoria 4 (along with her 4 Beatles presets) M4 disappeared from the spotlight and the artist gallery and was last seen moving his wardrobe and props down to the basement of the runtime.

    3D artists have shown a diet rich in morph targets, d-forms and a high polygon count can lead to digital obesity when parameter dials are turned up with little regard for their consequences. Portion control and exercise poses can prevent these terrible ads from becoming epidemic. 

    Thank you.

    By

    StratDragon StratDragon October 2017 in The Commons
  • Novica & Forum Members Tips & Product Reviews Pt 9

    I recently bought the  Legends outfit for Genesis 3 Male

     I decided to use Genesis 3 cross figure resource kit to make it fit Victoria 7.

    I think she looks really good in it.

    Nice!   That does look good.

     

    I picked up Imari in yesterday's sale.  She really is a gorgeous and distinctive figure.  I've been waiting for a decent sale on her.

    Also, I stuck a Dragoceros that came as a freebie with some Debut item in there, because why not?

    Outfit:  Morrigan Dress - I fiddled with the opacity on some parts of the dress, and I really like the result for showing off Imari's unique skin.

    Hair: Taia Hair for G2F

     

    Heh. Check out Amillu by Deva3d at the other site. Similar skin, waaay different face and makeup. Looks great, G3F: https://cat-man-dancing.deviantart.com/art/How-Many-of-You-Must-I-Kill-695474425

    Also looks good with short hair.

    By

    Petercat Petercat October 2017 in Art Studio
  • Carrara Challenge #36 - Pinups and Cheesecake and Hunks - Oh My! - WIP Thread --Meet Ringo Monfort!

    Bikini time take 3 - original trees with new bikini, kept the wrist bracers for those with a fetish for such things, and spotlight targeted at Victorias head.

    Skin used is Ringo Monforts Victoria 6 shaders - https://www.daz3d.com/dp-victoria-6-carrara-shaders

    Lighting is Tim Paynes https://www.daz3d.com/carrara-skies-lightdomes-1

    Those bracers are awesome!  You the man.

    Ringo + Tim Payne.  I can see why the skin looks nice.  A winning combination.

    Face is still too dark for my tastes.  I'd actually prefer to see some skin highlights there, and some sparkle in the eyes.

    I wish that others would chip in with some feedback.  My vision of perfection may be different from others.  For me, you are getting very close.

    I do like those trees, at least in that scene.  The hair is still the hair. smiley  But hair is difficult.  PhilW once won a Rendo contest, and everybody told him how realistic his render was - except the hair!  And Phil is a hair expert, so what chance do we mere mortals have?

    By

    UnifiedBrain UnifiedBrain October 2017 in Carrara Discussion
  • Carrara Challenge #36 - Pinups and Cheesecake and Hunks - Oh My! - WIP Thread --Meet Ringo Monfort!

    Bikini time update - trees & bikini changed, spot light added to front of Vicki as frontside was away from sunlight.

    Offering my bias here, as usual.  Please take it or leave it.

    I actually liked the lighting better on the first image (except the face).  It looked more natural.  Maybe a light bulb set to 1 foot or so can add some facial illumination, without overpowering the figure?

    Weirdly, I also liked the trees a LOT better in the first image.  Also looked more natural (to me).

    The hair still looks a bit artificial.

    In PR images like this (which are very difficult to do well), the hardest part to get right is often the skin.  Yours looks good.  Are you using any special texture or lighting?

    Like the new bikini better as well.  But I miss those wrist bracers!  Maybe I have a fetish.smiley 

     

     

     

    Bikini time take 3 - original trees with new bikini, kept the wrist bracers for those with a fetish for such things, and spotlight targeted at Victorias head.

    Skin used is Ringo Monforts Victoria 6 shaders - https://www.daz3d.com/dp-victoria-6-carrara-shaders

    Lighting is Tim Paynes https://www.daz3d.com/carrara-skies-lightdomes-1

     

    By

    Bunyip02 Bunyip02 October 2017 in Carrara Discussion
  • Novica & Forum Members Tips & Product Reviews Pt 9

    I recently bought the  Legends outfit for Genesis 3 Male

     I decided to use Genesis 3 cross figure resource kit to make it fit Victoria 7.

    I think she looks really good in it.

    Nice!   That does look good.

     

    I picked up Imari in yesterday's sale.  She really is a gorgeous and distinctive figure.  I've been waiting for a decent sale on her.

    Also, I stuck a Dragoceros that came as a freebie with some Debut item in there, because why not?

    Outfit:  Morrigan Dress - I fiddled with the opacity on some parts of the dress, and I really like the result for showing off Imari's unique skin.

    Hair: Taia Hair for G2F

     

    By

    quadchroma quadchroma October 2017 in Art Studio
  • Hair: Does anything like this exist for Daz?

    Janna hair for G3F has morphs to resemble that style: https://www.daz3d.com/janna-hair-for-genesis-2-female-s-and-victoria-4

    There is also Aldora ( V4):  https://www.daz3d.com/aldora-hair (There WAS  Genesis version - which I bought - but it's no longer available???)

    PH Messy (Genesis) is a possibility: https://www.daz3d.com/pure-hair-messy-for-genesis.

    And for G8, mayby Lenore hair, but I don't own this one? https://www.daz3d.com/lenore-hair-for-genesis-8-female-s

    By

    frankrblow frankrblow October 2017 in The Commons
  • Novica & Forum Members Tips & Product Reviews Pt 9

    I recently bought the  Legends outfit for Genesis 3 Male

     I decided to use Genesis 3 cross figure resource kit to make it fit Victoria 7.

    I think she looks really good in it.

    By

    sueya sueya October 2017 in Art Studio
  • * closed* RRRR The're ba....ack! Render contest

    tag:luci45 #7
    The Birds...Again
    Tippi and her family had moved many times to escape Tippi's fatal attracting and aggravating of birds. Fortunately this time, on the remote Alfreds Islands, the local people commune with wild creaures and are able to calm them down before disaster strikes again. 

    Used:
    His EarStuff
    V4 Elite Texture: Amy
    Merchant Crew Action
    Back to Class! School Props
    Flaming Katy (LB)
    Tropical Quest (LB)
    Paradise Jacamar (LB)
    Romantica (LB)

    Also used:
    Sugar and Spice for Genesis 2 Female(s)
    Interiors The Classroom
    The Flock Gulls and Crows
    Tween Ryan 7
    Face IT! Tween Ryan 7
    Just Hands for Victoria 6
    Kimo 7 texture
    FWSA Gabriel HD for Tween Ryan 7
    Tyler Hair for Genesis 3 Male(s)
    Jeans and Button Up Outfit for Genesis 3 Male(s)
    Slacker Outfit for Genesis 3 Male(s)
    Heath Hair for Genesis 3 Male(s) & Female(s)
    Pen Hair
    Young Shirt For Genesis 2 Female(s) shorts

    By

    luci45 luci45 October 2017 in Art Studio
  • Novica & Forum Members Tips & Product Reviews Pt 9

    I have Victoria 1 but not Michael 1. Maybe she can meet your Michael in Florida.

    By

    RGcincy RGcincy October 2017 in Art Studio
  • List of base figures

    Hello, 

    I am new to this and basically I want an overview of the basic figures belonging to the different Genesis levels and before as it seems somewhat confusing. I am sure they exists but the search systems in the forum, help or wiki don't throw them out, no matter what I fill in. Where can I find them?

    With what I could find (the list of Genesis 2 figures I found seemed quite complete and I added those to Genesis 3 & 8) I figured out it should be something like this?

    I certainly missed some. So if already a list exists fine else can you add to make it correct and complete?

     

    Victoria and Michael, Aiko & Hiro

    Victoria 2 and Michael 2, Aiko 2 & Hiro 2

    Victoria 3 and Michael 3, Aiko 3 & Hiro 3

    Victoria 4 and Michael 4, Aiko 4 & Hiro 4

    Genesis Figures - the base list of figures:

    Victoria 5 and Michael 5, Aiko 5 & Hiro 5

    Genesis 2 Figures - the base list of figures: 

    Victoria 6, & Michael 6, Victoria 6 HD & Michael 6 HD,  Aiko 6 & Hiro 6, Stephanie 6, Stephanie 6 HD, the Girl 6, Gia, Olympia, Olympia HD, Gianni, Gianni HD, Teen Jayden, Lee 6, Lee 6HD, Teen Josie 6

    Genesis 3 Figures - the base list of figures: 

    Victoria 7 and Michael 7, Victoria 7 HD & Michael 7 HD, Aiko 7 & Hiro 7, Stephanie 7, Stephanie 7 HD, the Girl 7, Gia, Olympia, Olympia HD, Gianni, Gianni HD, Teen Jayden, Lee 7, Lee 7 HD, Teen Josie 7

    Genesis 8 Figures - the base list of figures: 

    Victoria 8 and Michael 8, Victoria 8 HD & Michael 8 HD, Aiko 8 & Hiro 8, Stephanie 8, Stephanie 8 HD, the Girl 8, Gia, Olympia, Olympia HD, Gianni, Gianni HD, Teen Jayden, Lee 8, Lee 8 HD, Teen Josie 8

    By

    lucsim lucsim October 2017 in New Users
  • Novica & Forum Members Tips & Product Reviews Pt 9

    Here's more PC+ orders. Obviously I don't have time to compare current prices, but this gives newbies who haven't been through a PC+ sale an idea of the sales. These all assume you had a qualifying item in the cart, sometimes it was cheapies like PC+ items. I combined two orders for this first one: (if you ever do this, go to source, above, and change the html. Take out the coding for the table width/border)

    Beauty for Belle 35119 1 $1.79
    Belle Dress for Genesis 3 Female(s) 35021 1 $2.99
    Rural Chateau Bundle Iray Addon 34883 1 $2.99
    Sienna Hair for Genesis 3 Female(s) and Genesis 2 Female(s) 22298 1 $3.80
    Casino Hair for Genesis 3 Female(s) 22157 1 $3.79
    West Park Treatment Room 17167 1 $0.72
    Pavilion of Montchanin Fallen 20906 1 $1.43
    West Park Treatment Room - Soiled 17422 1 $0.72
    West Park Treatment Room Specimen 17168 1 $0.71
    Mad Nurse for Genesis 2 Female(s) 17255 1 $0.71
    Parkside JTC Logistics 16019 1 $0.72
    West Park Ablutions 15272 1 $0.71
    Vandalized West Park Basement 13804 1 $0.72


    Love this order:

    Lil Free Chair 28931 1 $0.00
    Henrietta Heart Hen 26502 1 $0.00
    Curiosities - Stand 25645 1 $0.00
    Ghostly Alien for RDNA Greyling 26377 1 $0.00


    Had another Tesla room to get these prices. It was about $7. And of course, with most of these orders, I've yet to render them. Free is free though! 

    Edwardian Hair for Genesis 3 Female(s) 23943 1 $1.79
    Vanessa for Victoria Iven 32193 1 $1.07
    Modeling with Littlefox 5 - Hair Texturing 27501 1 $2.70
    Lil' Pup 27265 1 $1.70


    Aha, next order-  that's when all the Legacy UVs either came out or were on sale. They were 7.90 apiece. (for Genesis 3: Genesis Pack, for Michael 4, for Victoria 5, Victoria 6, Genesis 2 Male and Michael 6.

    Here's more prices, always with a qualifying item or two. P3D was in the sale, obviously. I bought the Airport Island products to get the discounts.

    P3D Emi 29330 1 $3.89
    P3D Brita for Tween Julie 7 32517 1 $3.87
    Quiet reflections for Genesis 3 34921 1 $2.51
    RDNA Bladez 2 - Scarab Blade 28324 1 $1.62
    RDNA Platez Volume 1 28273 1 $0.00


    So with one or two qualifying items, you can see the pricing. After doing this for five years, there's not a whole lot left to pick up that I want. I do wish to point out the outfit textures for Genesis 3 in this list- if you are waiting to grab those, hopefully there will be some in this upcoming sale too.  

    Medieval Tower Bedroom 33623 1 $8.98
    Wastelander for Genesis 3 Male(s) 24132 1 $1.62
    Capsces Vampire Poses for Lavinia 34701 1 $1.72
    Wastelander Genesis 3 Male Textures 24133 1 $0.97
    Mad Weapons 23947 1 $2.75
    Mad Weapons Poses 23991 1 $2.74
    Butcher Block and Knife Set 9438 1 $2.42
    MFD Expansion Pack 1 for Genesis 3 Female(s) 23894 1 $1.79
    Aslan Court 2 Iray Addon 24279 1 $1.43
    Aslan Court 1 Iray Addon 23978 1 $1.44
    MFD Expansion Pack 2 for Genesis 3 Female(s) 31721 1 $1.79
    Vintage Bouquet 22186 1 $1.08

    Edit: Scroll down to read about the gift card sale during the PC+ sale. 

    By

    Novica Novica October 2017 in Art Studio
  • Novica & Forum Members Tips & Product Reviews Pt 9

    FW Jolina HD For Victoria 8         Sebela Hair for Genesis 8 Females      Blooming Outfit for Genesis 8 Females

    This is with that last light dome setting, settings brightened with Exposure Value.

     

    By

    Novica Novica October 2017 in Art Studio
  • Novica & Forum Members Tips & Product Reviews Pt 9

    FW Jolina HD For Victoria 8          Sebela Hair for Genesis 8 Females       FWSA LightsFX Neutral Environment 

    Blooming Outfit for Genesis 8 Females

    This Neutral Environment light set would be a good addition, even if you have other light sets. It's got three clickable options- Bright, Brighter, Brightest which makes it easy (I still tweak the Exposure Value in Tonemapping, but this is SO easy) and I LOVE the rotating dome. Click, done. There's many different angles. What I will show you is ONE light, just moving the dome with a click. Enjoy!

    Click each one then click back and forth between the windows, you'll see the lighting changes more easily. This is light 12, the first was dome 225, then 45, then 135  (If you post renders here, please remember images in this thread should ALWAYS open in new windows.)

    Full length rendering now. It's a fun outfit, and I like the hair, was easy to move off the chest. Didn't play around with it much. I like the tousled strands.

    By

    Novica Novica October 2017 in Art Studio
  • Selbsthilfegruppe DAZ Studio - Beispiele, Fragen, Diskussion und sonstiges Gequatsche

    Kleine WArnung am Rande - das funktioniert hier nur mit dem Gesicht. Wenn Du versuchts, die Maps des alten Manns auch bei den anderen Körperteilen anzuwenden, gibt es häßliche Lücken.

     

    @BeeMKay
    Das gebietet die Logik, da eine Frau bei gleichen Proportionen mehr Hautoberfläche haben muss.
    Der Grund dafür befindet sich zwischen Hals und Bauchnabel, und ist meiner Ansicht nach besonders bei jüngeren Frauen hübsch anzusehen.

    Aber auf jeden Fall danke für die Anleitung. Hätte ich die Jüngere Version der Dame machen wollen,

    wäre Keri https://www.daz3d.com/keri-for-victoria-8 wohl auch kein so guter Startingpoint gewesen.

    Gruss
    Jan 

    By

    jan_8a6b444a69 jan_8a6b444a69 October 2017 in The Commons
  • How do I make Victoria 4 figure smile?

    If I wanted to make my Victoria 4 figure smile, how would I make this happen?

    By

    EightiesIsEnough EightiesIsEnough October 2017 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • GenX2 Not Working in 4.10 Beta

    First off, I know this is probably a long shot, as the creator of the plugin has since passed away. But to anyone who might have an idea...

    I'm working with the 4.10 beta currently. Most everything works well insofar as plugins go. But GenX2 is not. The tool window shows up as normal, but I am unable to click on any buttons to load a figure into the plug in, or drag/drop ones (such as Victoria 3 or Michael 4). I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin and its add-ons several times, and changing the destination folder to the new/beta location on my H/D. It still won't work. I have also restarted/disabled the plug in, to no avail.

    I'm running a 2015 iMac, 32GB RAM, and a AMD Radeon M380 Graphics card.

    By

    Panzer Emerald Panzer Emerald October 2017 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Michael and Friends Appreciation Association [Lots of images, please.]

     

    Although it's a splendid image, I'm sure it'd be so much better if the clothing could be made dynamic, within the daz, without resorting to external software wink

    I hate to be realist but I suspect if there is dynamic clothing it will be used to give Victoria 9 long flowing knickers. If there are any dynamic outfits made they will likely have fits for Victoria because that is what the store revolves around.

    By

    Serene Night Serene Night October 2017 in The Commons
  • Problem with Lotus Shoes

    You are setting Victoria 4 as the original figure in the AutoFit dialogue?

    I believe so. That what I did with the other Lotus items and they fit just fine. In fact selecting victoria 4 is what causes them to fit between the feet.

     

     

    The problem is that those shoes are not made for the default pose, there's a "high heels" pose for V4 included with the set. So it can't fit the default pose on G2F, you will need to adjust the feet too.

    So if I load up victoria 4 and copy that pose onto genesis 2. It might fit proper?

    Probably not as the shoes will bend with the feet, maintaining their incorrect relationship. You would most likely need to edit the rigging to stop the foot bones from influencing the shoes (or you could just load two copies of the shoes, hide one foot of each, and parent one to each shin of the Genesis 2 Female figure, then pose the feet in the shoes).

    I found setting the fit to victoria 4 skirts make them fit onto the feet but the toes stick out. Is there any way to scale the individial toes of genesis 2 so they hide inside the heels?

    By

    takanuinuva_40f6ab6ae5 takanuinuva_40f6ab6ae5 October 2017 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Problem with Lotus Shoes

    You are setting Victoria 4 as the original figure in the AutoFit dialogue?

    I believe so. That what I did with the other Lotus items and they fit just fine. In fact selecting victoria 4 is what causes them to fit between the feet.

     

     

    The problem is that those shoes are not made for the default pose, there's a "high heels" pose for V4 included with the set. So it can't fit the default pose on G2F, you will need to adjust the feet too.

    So if I load up victoria 4 and copy that pose onto genesis 2. It might fit proper?

    Probably not as the shoes will bend with the feet, maintaining their incorrect relationship. You would most likely need to edit the rigging to stop the foot bones from influencing the shoes (or you could just load two copies of the shoes, hide one foot of each, and parent one to each shin of the Genesis 2 Female figure, then pose the feet in the shoes).

    By

    Richard Haseltine Richard Haseltine October 2017 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
Previous Next
Adding to Cart…

Daz 3D is part of Tafi

Connect

DAZ Productions, Inc.
7533 S Center View Ct #4664
West Jordan, UT 84084

HELP

Contact Us

Tutorials

Help Center

Sell Your 3D Content

Affiliate Program

Documentation Center

Open Source

Consent Preferences

JOIN DAZ

Memberships

Blog

About Us

Press

Careers

Bridges

Community

In the Studio

Gallery

Forum

DAZ STORE

Shop

Freebies

Published Artists

Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA

© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.