• Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3D Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
    • Game Ready
  • Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions
  • Download Studio
  • Menu
  • Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3d Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
  • Community
    • Our Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

Loading...
Daz 3D Forums > Search
  • CARRARA CHALLENGE #64: Old egypt..... WIP

    @Khoe.  Good choice of theme.  I will be thinking of ideas.

    Carrara forum people, here is some inspiration from 90 years ago.  While 90 years ago may seem like a lot, we are closer in time to Cleopatra than she was to the building of the pyramids.  Now that is a long time ago!

    Enjoy some classic Boris Karloff and be inspired.

     

    By

    Diomede Diomede September 2022 in Carrara Discussion
  • 3D printing license Q&A

    studio 3xl said:

    Today is the last day to add the 3d printing license for free to DAZ original items purchased before July 12, 2022. The mass batch program run by DAZ was supposed to add all of these items to accounts without any action required by users, but this was not completed on my account. I am still missing all the licenses for DAZ original products purchased from December 2018 back to 2007. I filed a ticket with the help desk weeks ago, and they are aware of the problem, but don't know why the process was not completed or when it will be completed.

    With the annual Daz+ (platinum club) sale starting soon, I am concerned that some of the bundles for sale will contain items that I already own and that if I buy the bundles that it will change the purchase date for previously owned items to after July 12, causing these items to not receive the free 3d printing license whenever customer service gets around to running the batch program again on my account.
    Has the issue of items previously purchased that are repurchased again in bundles after July 12 not receiving the 3d printing license added to accounts been fixed? Has the issue with the license for inactive items being added to accounts been fixed? Thanks.

    You could run this script and add the items you are missing: (Note: the link is to the DAZ+ forum so nly members will beable to see it)

    https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/7627061/#Comment_7627061

    When Daz automaticaly added the licenses they included the repurchased and inactive the DOs. However, unfortunately, the above script will not add the repurchased or inactive ones.

    By

    Charlie Judge Charlie Judge September 2022 in The Commons
  • CARRARA CHALLENGE #64: Old egypt..... WIP

    Your challenge is to do a render/animation of Old Egypt inspired scene.
    Egypt can be: Nile landscape, desert villages, temples, tombs, mummies, pharaohs, modern city in Egypt ancient city ruins etc. Animations of Egyptian figures etc. Whatever you can associate with mist egyten

     

    Old egypt resources:-


    Images on Google: Look at OLD EGYPT.

    Egypt inspired items:-
    https://www.daz3d.com/egyptian-elements
    https://www.daz3d.com/secret-of-egypt
    https://www.daz3d.com/temple-cave
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    DA RULES:-

        YOU can do up to 4 carrara renders/animations including in an external renderer for which there is a carrara plug-in (eg LuxRender, Octane) with your interpretation of the theme.

        Images must be new, unpublished before the start of this challenge, but derivations of previous work allowed.
        
        A WIP (work in progress) image must be posted to the WIP thread.

        Content Use
    Use of any and all content is allowed Subject to the Forum Terms of service.
    Used content should be credited in the Entry Thread.
    Participants are encouraged to create or modify content, but it is not required.

        Post-work
    Post-work is allowed and welcome.
    Entrants are encouraged, but not required, to explain their post-work in the WIP thread so that others can learn from it.
    At least a brief description of post-work done should be included with the final entry in the Entry Thread.

        Winners
    The winner of the Challenge gets to pick the theme for the next Challenge and to make changes to the rules if they wish.
    The winner of the Challenge will be the host for the next Challenge, but they may pass the hosting duties to any of the other winners if both agree, or to any other member of the forum if none of the winners is able or willing to host the next Challenge.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Thank you to our generous sponsor DAZ3D for offering the following awards to the winners:

    1st Place: $75.00 towards DAZ3D owned item(s)

    2nd Place: $50.00 towards DAZ3D owned item(s)

    3rd Place: $40.00 towards DAZ3D owned item(s)

    4th Place: $30.00 Towards DAZ3D OWNED ITEM(s)

    (Can only Win Once)

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    DATES to Remember-

    WIP Thread Opens: Saturday, 01 october2022
    1. Nov Startet entry
    23.Nov start Voting
    30. Nov end Voting

    By

    Khoe Khoe September 2022 in Carrara Discussion
  • Fantasy Attic's annual Community Gifts [10+ yrs]

    Same happened to me. Looks like the submit script is looking for a required field that doesn't appear on the actual form - "Reason for joining forum" but that field doesn't show on the form. See attached.

    By

    perlk perlk September 2022 in Freebies
  • The Cute Kids Thread

     Reminder, since many large images get posted in this thread: the forum restricts width to 800 pixels, but not length, so if your image is over 800 pixels, it will likely looked stretch. In the image settings, lock to make proportional and enter width as 800 pixels and save the post. This should fix it.

    By

    Cris Palomino Cris Palomino September 2022 in Art Studio
  • Fantasy Attic's annual Community Gifts [10+ yrs]

    Pendraia said:

    I tried to register on the site so I can post there and I'm getting an error message when I submit. I'm happy to submit the dress I posted above for Halloween and can probably come up with something for Christmas also.

    Did you go to https://www.thefantasiesattic.net/attic/index.php?action=forum ?  Message me here  to let me know your email and I can register you.  You may also tried to do it when I was moving to a new server, sorry.

    By

    darkangel612 darkangel612 September 2022 in Freebies
  • Skin Builder 8 Merchant Resource for Genesis 8 Female (Commercial)

    I have been reading through this forum, the user guide, and watching tutorials to try to figure this out- If I am understanding this correctly, if I want to change the skin color and have that change reflected in the texture maps I save out, I cannot use the skin base color tint but have to use the color blend to apply the skin color change?

    By

    mc mc September 2022 in Daz PA Commercial Products
  • DAZ-to-Godot-engine Bridge

    Oops. Failed to use the on-site search.

    Apparently i prefer to-blender by now, because it's the more free part than all the specific commercial products, for which bridges exist, and it happens to be part of a more or less working process to get assets from daz to godot, for instance. Might also be preferable for plugin/scripting additions, for my case.

     

    By

    generalgameplaying generalgameplaying September 2022 in Product Suggestions
  • Shape Splitter - Divide, Combine and Save (The new version is already available. 1.2.1)[Commercial]

    Genesis 2, Genesis 3 and Genesis 8, these are divided into male and female.
    for example, Genesis 8 Male and Genesis 8 Female. And their morphs are not shared.

    But Genesis 1 and the upcoming Genesis 9 figure will have shared morphs, because they will be the same figure.

    Shape Splitter, can only split morphs for the same figure, so in the search, it only shows morphs for Genesis 8 Female.

    There are several tutorials to "copy" the morphs of the same generation from Female to Male or vice versa.
    And once you have "copied" the morph, it is now possible to divide the morph with the tool.

    Here links.

    https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/297491/g8m-morphs-to-g8f

    https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/504836/transfer-g8f-morphs-to-g8m

    https://www.deviantart.com/sickleyield/journal/Tutorial-Transferring-Character-Morphs-G1G2G3G8-409437916

     

     

     

    By

    CGI3DM CGI3DM September 2022 in Daz PA Commercial Products
  • Strand based hair wont render - i have read other threads... but...

    Hello,

    I have read other discussions in this forum and tried everything (or i think i have) that they have suggested.

    1. I have made a simple plane and painted it completely w strand based hair.
    2. I can see the orange hairs in my viewport
    3. I have fit the hair to the plane, i have not parented it, and i have not moved anything... Trans and Rotation is at 0.0.0 for boththe plane and the hairs
    4. I have deslected all tools to do with transistion
    5. I have selected the surfaces tab on the hair
    6. I have selected the camera with no modifying tools selected
    7. Show in Render is on
    8. When i add "View PR hairs" the orange lines disappear in my viewport
    9. I have tried many and all combos of above and still nothing....it's driving me bonkers...

    I'm almost ready to pull my own hair out....

    Thank you

    :)

     

     

    By

    wjpblathwayt wjpblathwayt September 2022 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • Show Mature Content ... What ???

    https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/588971/new-daz-3d-safe-search-filter#latest

    By

    Richard Haseltine Richard Haseltine September 2022 in The Commons
  • Daz Site no Longer working on IPAD
    I have an iPad 2 mini (for those days when aunt Flo nevermind) that is so old, when it went to school, it didn't have to take history. It has iOS version 10 on a 16gb drive. There is only 1.7gb available on it now. It would require 2gb to upgrade to iOS 12. Problem with upgrading on Apple iOS is there is no backup of apps like there is in Android. So if something is uninstalled to make room, you are not getting that version back EVER. iTunes is of no help to me in backing up. Just won't connect right to do it. For me all this is no biggie because what I have installed, works for me. Any upgrade would break the app so it won't work anymore on the iPad 2 and on the iPhone 6. Tor Browser with VPN is too old on the iPad, iPhone. I have noticed that Brave browser requires iOS version 14 and higher. So no go there for me. My firefox and safari are both so old that I cannot make them function right on Daz3D (product library nor forum). I stick with Android for the moment on that. My PC is an original Pentium 32 bit that I am going to install an old Linux Mint ver 19 32bit. The browser that works with that is a Tor ver 11.5.2 (latest) and that is what allows me to download from Daz Product Library etc. while I get to use the full screen screen monitor, mouse and keyboard. I hope you have better luck than I did on your iPad.

    By

    Barefoot Upto My Soul Barefoot Upto My Soul September 2022 in The Commons
  • Show Mature Content ... What ???

    Hi,

    Did you notice this new filter "Show Mature Content" ?

    The Mature Content Filter allows you to remove more sensitive content from your search results. Mature content may include but is not limited to: violence, adult themes, provocative clothing or poses.

    So whether you’re at work or at home, you can browse Daz Studio content at your own comfort level.

    By

    Noah LGP Noah LGP September 2022 in The Commons
  • Daz File Location

    That's a great way to get a figure into Bryce, thank you.  I'll give that a try.

    I still need to consolidate both of my Daz Studio locations.  I'll ask over in DS forum.  Cheers!

    By

    NGartplay NGartplay September 2022 in Bryce Discussion
  • Platinum vs. DAZ+

    Is the Platinum Club still around, or has it been subsumed into DAZ+? I see forum references to Platinum, Platinum+, and DAZ+, but can't figure out the differences between them. The only one I find currently advertised on the DAZ website is DAZ+.

    Thanks.

    By

    tubbesing tubbesing September 2022 in The Commons
  • Camera Pivot Point Peculiarities

    Oh dear, the forum glitch struck again, if you would kindly "edit" your post, just put a space in there - so you can "save" it again, the attachments should reappear.

    By

    Catherine3678ab Catherine3678ab September 2022 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • Returning after 10 year Absence

    V7 was around much less than 10 years ago? Did you have two accounts before and maybe you've forgotten one of the older 10 year+ accounts?

    Keep after them to find your accounts. I recently had them reset / repair a flag on my account regarding it's status and their attempts to fix it locked me out of my account for a week and at first I was told they couldn't even find the account. Was I surprised but I wasn't in a panic because I knew it was likely just a case of an a typical employee revolving door of inexperienced programmers / database users trying to figure out their job at yet another new workplace. Give them time & they'll figure it out and find it for you but you have to throw every bit of information you can muster for them to search the database to find your old account(s). And then, remind them twice a week to give you a status. They are busy, so the nagging is kind of mandatory if you don't want the ball dropped, Try every Monday & Thursday. That frequency is reasonable but not too overbearing for the high dollar amounts you say you have tied in in DAZ Studio products.

    For information to gather to help them find your account it's as simple as going to your bank or other financial institution and requesting your old statements that list payments to DAZ3D.com. Give them multiple payments and everything in the details of those payments that the financial institution retained. The DAZ 3D customer support then can formulate the proper database query to find your account and no one else's,  because you also need to prove it's your account as well. 

    Be sure to tell them the last month, or at least last year, you logged into your account successfully and a few of the products you ordered too, and what month and year, or at least year, you ordered some of the products that you can remember. You likely remember some of them and that will help customer support find your account when combined with the actual financial institution transaction data you supply them. The financial institutional data and proof of unique identity are important though to establish unique identity andf actually find you account in the database because as you can imagine we all buy the same products at the same prices, mostly.

     

    By

    nonesuch00 nonesuch00 September 2022 in The Commons
  • Space Road Stop & Space Road Stop Add-On 01, just WOW
    kerabera said:

    i'm happy to see someone enjoy my stuff smiley

    i'm actually working on the levels behind the windows on the top on the station. there will be two differents types of living room, one for familly of 2 parents+2childs and a smaller for a couple or single person.

    of course there will be a corridor and elevator to connect all the room and this corridor end to a little "hub" room where the door at the top of the elevator of "space road stop add-on 01" opens.

    Please start a post in Daz PA Commercial Products forum I along with many other's would be interested in seeing your work and updates

    By

    myotherworld myotherworld September 2022 in The Commons
  • TMA Andrea for Genesis 8.1 Female no shape slider?

    My bad. It's FBM.

    Character morphs should have either one of these two prefixes, or the character name. It's better to look under the Parameters tab with the text search.

    But I'd check files on the disk first, if the files are in /data/Daz 3D/Genesis 8/Female 8_1/Morphs/ .

    Or if the apply shape presets shows in the product. Can an entire actor figure from the product be loaded at all?

    Because it might be problem with the install. 

    By

    PixelSploiting PixelSploiting September 2022 in The Commons
  • Camisole

    For anyone else that stumbles across this thread, you can find answers to a lot of questions about Message-Shirt-Magic on the commerical forum thread here...

    Share your Message-Shirt-Magic Creations! [Commercial]
    https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/327961/share-your-message-shirt-magic-creations-commercial/p1

    And the bundle for the product(s) is located here...

    Message-Shirt-Magic Bundle for Genesis 8 Female(s)
    https://www.daz3d.com/message-shirt-magic-bundle-for-genesis-8-females

    By

    robertswww robertswww September 2022 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
Previous Next
Adding to Cart…

Daz 3D is part of Tafi

Connect

DAZ Productions, Inc.
7533 S Center View Ct #4664
West Jordan, UT 84084

HELP

Contact Us

Tutorials

Help Center

Sell Your 3D Content

Affiliate Program

Documentation Center

Open Source

Consent Preferences

JOIN DAZ

Memberships

Blog

About Us

Press

Careers

Bridges

Community

In the Studio

Gallery

Forum

DAZ STORE

Shop

Freebies

Published Artists

Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA

© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.