• Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3D Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
    • Game Ready
  • Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions
  • Download Studio
  • Menu
  • Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3d Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
  • Community
    • Our Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

Loading...
Daz 3D Forums > Search
  • The I Miss the Old Days Complaint Thread

    WendyLuvsCatz said:

    so not only did Opera update on Win7

    but imported all my bookmarks

    and

    gasp

    I am signed into the DAZ forum 

    what is this witchcraft! devil

    THIS is the witchcraft!yes  (examine the chart near the bottom) < I hope the overly long link works.>  

    https://lab.cccb.org/en/arthur-c-clarke-any-sufficiently-advanced-technology-is-indistinguishable-from-magic/#:~:text=In 1962, in his book,technology is indistinguishable from magic”.&nbsp;

    Look for the header "

    "Was Arthur C. Clarke right?
    An exploration of the magical nature of technology
    "

     

     

     

    By

    LeatherGryphon LeatherGryphon December 2022 in The Commons
  • [Released] Content Wizard [Commercial]

    Neko1967 said:

    Nevermind when I tried to search the forum I could not find it.  however now I did answer was one more page back to where I was at. Does not seem to like its own directory could be a Windows 11 or 4.21 thing

    Oh good!  I am glad you fixed it.

     

    lou_harper said:

    Okay, CANCEL THE EMERGENCY. I simply stopped trying to instal the product in a new directory and chose instead the same one I use for store products and it worked like a charm. Sorry everyone to cause all this commotion!

    By

    RiverSoft Art RiverSoft Art December 2022 in Daz PA Commercial Products
  • The I Miss the Old Days Complaint Thread

    so not only did Opera update on Win7

    but imported all my bookmarks

    and

    gasp

    I am signed into the DAZ forum 

    what is this witchcraft! devil

    By

    WendyLuvsCatz WendyLuvsCatz December 2022 in The Commons
  • Weird search results - please donate

    Trying to search anything is a trial at the moment. The most I can see from the current $3.99 sale is 66 out of 82 items. Also my wishlist: I can see 80 of the 86 items as shown in the attached screenshot. Ridiculous!

    Searching by vendor, can't see everything either. Take The Antfarm, I can see 333 of 351. It's possible it's losing DAZ money, but I can't say because I can't see everything up for sale.

    Regards,

    Richard 

    By

    richardandtracy richardandtracy December 2022 in The Commons
  • daz to blender install on MacBook pls help

    hey there !

    i checked every forum and i really dont know whats going on at this point . i installed daz central and tried to follow tutorials how to be enable the add on in blender  but first i think my zip file was somewhere else but most importantly when i try to import and i supposed to have a blendenr file in my library . i dont have it at all...so i just cant find it how to import that zip to be able and why i dont have  blender app file at all? please help thank you xx

    By

    tothmilla tothmilla December 2022 in Blender Discussion
  • Weird search results - please donate

    Trying to search for core characters doesn't find all the core characters. I found a section called "Genesis 8.1 Core Characters" listed under "Genesis 8.1 People", so I figured this list must be curated. But it leaves out multiple core characters and includes several that are not. Some of the characters it shows are not even in a bundle with a core character. The same holds true for Genesis 8 as well. 

    With so many 'core' characters, having a reliable list would be helpful. There doesn't seem to be a list anywhere.

    The search in general is highly unreliable. I'm not sure what parameters it runs on, but it is all over the place for basically anything I search for. It might bring up some items pertaining to the search term, but it leaves out too many others, even items with the search term in their name. I often use a browser to search the store because I don't feel like I can trust the store search to dig up all the items that may be of interest.

    By

    outrider42 outrider42 December 2022 in The Commons
  • [Released] Content Wizard [Commercial]

    Nevermind when I tried to search the forum I could not find it.  however now I did answer was one more page back to where I was at. Does not seem to like its own directory could be a Windows 11 or 4.21 thing

     

    lou_harper said:

    Okay, CANCEL THE EMERGENCY. I simply stopped trying to instal the product in a new directory and chose instead the same one I use for store products and it worked like a charm. Sorry everyone to cause all this commotion!

    By

    Neko1967 Neko1967 December 2022 in Daz PA Commercial Products
  • Opinion: RTX3060 + GTX780Ti

    I just read up on some of the other forum posts. I didn't realize Windows 10 was still reserving VRAM for all attached cards, that's why I was so dumbfounded by all this. I jumped ship to Linux shortly after MS dropped support for Windows 7.

    I've been wracking my brain all day at work trying to figure out what TCC is and why people want it, but I get it now.

    I can at least confirm what the post says about TCC being not relevant in Linux - my non-display 3060 is using 9 Mb of VRAM. It renders normally, and as soon as I shut down Daz Studio, it drops back down to 9 Mb.

    By

    Kitsumo Kitsumo December 2022 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • New Genesis, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

    AlmightyQUEST said:

    Multiple % discounts are applied sequentially. From the base price, you take 40% off, then 35% off, which gets you to 61% if there is nothing else applied.

    Otherwise if percents added up to over 100 then the store would be paying you to take the item.

    *Forum was acting weird so I'm repeating now, but it still applies.

     

    "Multiple % discounts are applied sequentially" 

    It makes sense now that you mention it, but that sales method—along the other Holiday promos—is unnecesarily complicated, specially since Daz doesnt break down sales items. That's something they should be doing for transparency and to avoid confusion (like it is required to do in the EU).

    Otherwise if percents added up to over 100 then the store would be paying you to take the item.

    That I get. That wasnt the nature of my inquery, but thanks though. 

     

     

    By

    victor.hurtadomena victor.hurtadomena December 2022 in The Commons
  • Carrara Challenge #65 - Turning Points - Stills, Comics, and Animations Accepted

    Great to see your enthusiasm, Dart.  Thanks for the helpful video link, ed3D.  I posted an announcement at the Carrarators forum and at 'rosity.  Not sure how much visibility either gets these days.  Didn't see any forum at Carrara Cafe to post.  The Cafe gave me an empty screen when I went to forum.  So there you have it.  Outreach has occurred.  I will update the first post for any news from Daz.  Other than that, have fun!

    By

    Diomede Diomede December 2022 in Carrara Discussion
  • New Genesis, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

    AlmightyQUEST said:

    Multiple % discounts are applied sequentially. From the base price, you take 40% off, then 35% off, which gets you to 61% if there is nothing else applied.

    Otherwise if percents added up to over 100 then the store would be paying you to take the item.

    *Forum was acting weird so I'm repeating now, but it still applies.

    Paying us to take the item, now there's an idea  devil

    By

    Catherine3678ab Catherine3678ab December 2022 in The Commons
  • New Genesis, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

    Multiple % discounts are applied sequentially. From the base price, you take 40% off, then 35% off, which gets you to 61% if there is nothing else applied.

    Otherwise if percents added up to over 100 then the store would be paying you to take the item.

    *Forum was acting weird so I'm repeating now, but it still applies.

    By

    AlmightyQUEST AlmightyQUEST December 2022 in The Commons
  • The I Miss the Old Days Complaint Thread

    Keep trying to reply to Danta's comment,  Forum keeps telling me "OOPS! Something went wrong." 

    So ah, will just say it in new comment instead.   'Thanks for the wishes'  :D

    By

    Rezca Rezca December 2022 in The Commons
  • Runtime, a.k.a. I'm redeeming a coupon for one stupid question

    Keep in mind I've only been in this game for about a year now. But I often hear a lot of long-time users and artists refer to their/my/your runtime. Recently saw a forum comment where someone said they had 30 runtimes. I've always understood the word to mean something that wouldn't necessarily be applicable to Daz at all, so I'm utterly confused.

    From context, I'm gathering that when you guys say "runtime," it's essentially shop-talk for "file directory"? When did that first come into use?

    I'm not being sarcastic or standoffish, I'd genuinely like to know. I expect to get a history lesson.

    By

    Korpin.Sulat Korpin.Sulat December 2022 in The Commons
  • Dforce/Nvidia driver issue

    I searched the forum to see if this issue had been resolved. Nvidia is push out Studio Driver 527.27. Does this driver fix the Dforce issue?

    By

    Digitalrdw Digitalrdw December 2022 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • Force Feeding G9

    maikdecker said:

    PerttiA said:

    Yep... Whatever opinion one reads here in the forums, written by us 'forumites' is polar opposite to what the silent majority thinks about the same. laugh

    Well, it's a well know fact in the internet all forums for about every game, computer program and what ever are nearly exlusively filled with a majority of the quite vocal minority... all the people who like something (aka the the forum's minority representing the silent majority) somehow don't feel the need to tell the world or at least their hobbies' community (for some few exceptions of course).


    Oso3D said:

    Vendors largely make what they want.

    Shouldn't they rather make stuff that their customers want? Or is that one of those "artistic freedom/vision" thing again?

    That's not what he meant. He means PA's are going to make what the customers want but they are going to pick what it is they want to make that is within those guidelines. No PA is going to make what "they, specifically" want. They need to be paid so they have to make what the customer wants. They just have the freedom to pick which topic they want to support.

    By

    frank0314 frank0314 December 2022 in The Commons
  • Force Feeding G9

    PerttiA said:

    Yep... Whatever opinion one reads here in the forums, written by us 'forumites' is polar opposite to what the silent majority thinks about the same. laugh

    Well, it's a well know fact in the internet all forums for about every game, computer program and what ever are nearly exlusively filled with a majority of the quite vocal minority... all the people who like something (aka the the forum's minority representing the silent majority) somehow don't feel the need to tell the world or at least their hobbies' community (for some few exceptions of course).


    Oso3D said:

    Vendors largely make what they want.

    Shouldn't they rather make stuff that their customers want? Or is that one of those "artistic freedom/vision" thing again?

     

    By

    maikdecker maikdecker December 2022 in The Commons
  • Genesis 9 PowerPose Template

    May I remind everyone that there is currently a free, and very comprehensive one in the freebie forum created by @Northof45 :

    https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/7869481/#Comment_7869481

    Regards,

    Richard

    By

    richardandtracy richardandtracy December 2022 in The Commons
  • 2022 Christmas at DAZ & PA Gifts

    marble said:

    Sorry, I don't visit the store every day but I often look through the new forum posts. I'm not quite sure about the point of this thread because I tried clicking on one of the links and got an OOPS page. So it seems the gifts are withdrawn shortly after they appear in the store, so why link to them?

    I am sure you know that often toward the end of the Holiday sale we get an opportunity to revisit those products and as Richard said they stay live for three days. Later, when the links become permanent OOPS pages, if people will post some renders linking to their gallery I will update link to those galleries, as a tribute to the artist who so generously donated their time. That way people can appreciate them as the generous PA's they are and visit their storefronts and support those PA's after the sale ends and someone stumbles upon this thread. Else if nobody posts gallery links I will try to make a few of my own, ELSE I will update the link to one of the posts that feature a render of the product. Think of the OOPs pages as a temporary glitch.

    By

    ArtAngel ArtAngel December 2022 in The Commons
  • Clothing not fitting after morph

    Saxa -- SD said:

    re: Genesis 8 Female Body Morphs

    hmm, best way to explain is - they are like grade school level morphs, or good start, and cover a decent amount of possibilities.  Absolutely you could use with projection manager. 

    Those other reccos allow alot more morph customization.  If that's what you want. 

    Forgot to mention - for legs and quite a few other body sections this would be way more relevant > https://www.daz3d.com/shape-shift-for-genesis-8-female-s

    The rarestone and EJ morphs were  for  head/face, but so extensive.  Had used these so often I kinda had forgetful moment they didn't deal with body, like shape shift did.  My bad.  Just typing and moving on too fast.  Rest is good.smiley

    edit: oh, if you do morph, absolutely use adjust to rig or some poses will be wonky.

    I know that the one I linked is relatively basic and that there is much more useful stuff out there; I just wasn't sure I understood what you were saying.

    By Rarestone I assume you mean this, though it's labeled as vol. 1 and there don't appear to be any others.  Search results lead me to suspect that by EJ you mean this, though it dosn't seem to use the term directly.  Between those two packages and this one, which one would you recommend the most?

    I was already aware of Shape Shift and definitely want it, but I am again waiting for it to go on sale. ^_^;

    By

    caraTRON.7263 caraTRON.7263 December 2022 in Daz Studio Discussion
Previous Next
Adding to Cart…

Daz 3D is part of Tafi

Connect

DAZ Productions, Inc.
7533 S Center View Ct #4664
West Jordan, UT 84084

HELP

Contact Us

Tutorials

Help Center

Sell Your 3D Content

Affiliate Program

Documentation Center

Open Source

Consent Preferences

JOIN DAZ

Memberships

Blog

About Us

Press

Careers

Bridges

Community

In the Studio

Gallery

Forum

DAZ STORE

Shop

Freebies

Published Artists

Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA

© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.