• Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3D Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
    • Game Ready
  • Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions
  • Download Studio
  • Menu
  • Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3d Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
  • Community
    • Our Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

Loading...
Daz 3D Forums > Search
  • Heterochromia - having two different coloured eyes

    It's times like these that I miss Victoria 3.

    By

    rrward rrward November 2019 in The Commons
  • XTransfer Module 1- Genesis 3 to Genesis 8 Morph Converter (Commercial)

    When I used XTransfer for the first time, I loaded Victoria 7 into the scene with no extras, then I started favouriting some morphs (head/body/full) for mostly Daz characters: V7, Tween Julie 7, etc, plus third party characters (Daz vendors) like Opal; there were no extreme characters. I chose the path to save the folder, using a runtime I only use for testing, and ran the script.

    It seemed to work, until it hit 42%, where it stayed stuck for the next hour - note that the clock timer was still running, so Studio had not locked up. After a few more minutes, I closed Studio, using Windows Task Manager, since nothing else worked. I restarted Studio and as soon as I tried to load a basic G8F, there was a quick flash of a duplicate files warning, then Studio crashed to the desktop.

    I tried a couple of other things, including restarting my PC (twice) but Studio crashed every time I tried to load any figure.

    At that stage, I deleted the whole XT folder, and I assume the problem was caused by some misbehaving morph in my runtime. I no longer use GenX had removed all GenX files (I think??) long ago.

    Before I try again, just doing smaller transfers (head/body/full of individual characters) does anyone offer any advice?

    By

    frankrblow frankrblow November 2019 in Daz PA Commercial Products
  • They really are different

    You left out Leisa 8. It's the hair and the lighting in the promos that removes the perception of difference (or, if you like, creates the perception of similarity). However, many people are complaining about the fact that Leisa, Jenni, and Robyn appear to be morph dials on Olympia/Victoria/_____.

    Yes, we can morph dial our own. But, ideally, the 8 Core family would each be as distinctive from each other as possible. The recent run of somewhat similar faces does not appear to be an attempt to add more character types. No matter, with XTransfer I will now have convenient access to all of the Genesis 3 crowd (along with GenX'd prior generations).

    but gen2/3 all look pretty similar as well

    I've been thinking and saying that myself for a long time...like, how many of these releases are needed? Get those morph dials out and churn your own. It is a lot easier though. TEXTURES ... yeah, it would be cool to have more variety there for sure. Skin Builder is good, but it too is limited. 

    By

    daveso daveso November 2019 in The Commons
  • They really are different

    You left out Leisa 8. It's the hair and the lighting in the promos that removes the perception of difference (or, if you like, creates the perception of similarity). However, many people are complaining about the fact that Leisa, Jenni, and Robyn appear to be morph dials on Olympia/Victoria/_____.

    Yes, we can morph dial our own. But, ideally, the 8 Core family would each be as distinctive from each other as possible. The recent run of somewhat similar faces does not appear to be an attempt to add more character types. No matter, with XTransfer I will now have convenient access to all of the Genesis 3 crowd (along with GenX'd prior generations).

    By

    xyer0 xyer0 November 2019 in The Commons
  • XTransfer Module 1- Genesis 3 to Genesis 8 Morph Converter (Commercial)

    Zev0, I did have one question, which I'm sure you probably answred upthread, but that's a full eight pages now, so kind of hard to find.

    Does XTransfer transfer HD morphs? Other such products don't, because Daz hasn't allowed it before, but your video seems to show the Victoria 7 HD morph and your own Aging Morphs 2 HD morphs being transferred across.

    By

    vwrangler vwrangler November 2019 in Daz PA Commercial Products
  • Who's Next to Join the G8 Family?

    No, although Scott 6 was the last G2 base released, and I think he came out *after* Victoria 7 was released. I seem to recall Karen 7 being positioned as his counterpart.

    By

    JOdel JOdel November 2019 in The Commons
  • What was your first DAZ purchase, and how long ago?

    My first order was October 12, 2005 and was for Victoria 3 base, Michael 3 base, the Victoria 3 Head & Body morphs and a monthly PC membership. I don't do V3 or M3 much anymore except as the occasional background character. But I still use Aiko 3 and Hiro 3.

    Have you converted them iRay, or even 3DL? Or are you still rendering them with their original skins? 

    I don't remember the sequence of events anymore, but I do most of my renders in Iray.

    Ah - 2,586 orders - seems I have NO self control.blush

    By

    namffuak namffuak November 2019 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • What was your first DAZ purchase, and how long ago?

    March 16, 2001 - Charger Map, Millennium Woman Victoria 1 and Millennium Man Michael 1

    By

    Kevin Sanderson Kevin Sanderson November 2019 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • Robyn 8

    Unlike the vast majority of the latest female characters I think this one actually might serve a bit of a purpose, as she seems to have a tiny bit less of an idealized body shape than most of them. Sure, no Bethany, or Rune or Lilith or anything else that looks like it might be more than a modest Victoria 8 morph. We couldn't go that far this generation! But at least it's something.

    I used to buy absolutely every Pro Bundle, but I barely even looked at the recent ones. This time around....well, that's some pretty nice hair in there, I might consider it :)

    By

    Barubary Barubary November 2019 in The Commons
  • Who is the girl in the MRL dForce Long Morphing Hair promos ?

    Actually, I think its highly probable that its a slight variation of https://www.daz3d.com/mrl-brienne-for-victoria-8

    with different skin. Afterall, both products are made by the same PA.

    By

    magog_a4eb71ab magog_a4eb71ab November 2019 in The Commons
  • AIUTO...CHI CONOSCE L’ITALIANO? PARTE DODICI

    Nuovi free items  nella sezione apposita ;) 

    Il vestito per Victoria è molto carino, ho preso solo quello.

    Perchè solo quello? Le texture possono sempre tornare utili in seguito, anche se non possiedi il modello relativo.

    By

    Imago Imago November 2019 in The Commons
  • AIUTO...CHI CONOSCE L’ITALIANO? PARTE DODICI

    Nuovi free items  nella sezione apposita ;) 

    Il vestito per Victoria è molto carino, ho preso solo quello.

    By

    Crios Crios November 2019 in The Commons
  • What was your first DAZ purchase, and how long ago?

    March 2004 - Victoria 3.0 Base and Victoria 3.0 Head Morph Pak...

    "Only" 559 orders later and still going strong! lol.  Like rrward I too went on a long hiatus when I refused to move from V4 to Genesis (though, I did get some basic Genesis stuff before giving up).  When I came back Genesis 8 was the new hotness.  I switched to Daz Studio (from Poser) and now I have almost all the G8 base characters and my addiction is stronger than ever...

    By

    DKrieger DKrieger November 2019 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • What was your first DAZ purchase, and how long ago?

    9-Dec-2006

    844 orders later, still going strong.

    1053 orders. That includes a near five-year hiatis when I pigheadedly refused to move from Poser/Victoria 4 to Studio Genesis (2,3,8). Explains where my lunch money has gone.

    By

    rrward rrward November 2019 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • What was your first DAZ purchase, and how long ago?

    Victoria 3 Base, Sept. 13, 2005.

    By

    rrward rrward November 2019 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • What was your first DAZ purchase, and how long ago?

    9-Dec-2006

    • Daz Studio Beta
    • Victoria 4.2 Pro Bundle
    • Michael 3.0 Base
    • Aiko 3.0 Base

    844 orders later, still going strong.

    WOW! 844 orders is a lot! I have 777, exactly. I had 776, but just got the freebie Sci fi hover cart!

    By

    Linton Linton November 2019 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • What was your first DAZ purchase, and how long ago?

    My first order was October 12, 2005 and was for Victoria 3 base, Michael 3 base, the Victoria 3 Head & Body morphs and a monthly PC membership. I don't do V3 or M3 much anymore except as the occasional background character. But I still use Aiko 3 and Hiro 3.

    Have you converted them iRay, or even 3DL? Or are you still rendering them with their original skins? 

    By

    Linton Linton November 2019 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • Recently bought the formal mega wardrobe for genesis 8 female(s)

    I'm not clear on how to tuck the blouse/bodysuit inside the skirt/pants? 

    Also, I thought (I must have misread) it came with a pair of shoes...it doesn't, d'Oh!  I've been trying to (unsuccessfully) fit Victoria 4 pumps on my Genesis 8 female figure...rather unsuccessfully. I'm faking it using the Bardot sandals which I've colored black using a shader (looks like a pair of strapless heels!).  Wrapping the blouse and blazer around my character's rather "disproportionately large bosom" has been a head scratcher too - I get full coverage by cranking the "voluptuous" slider all the way up, but then the bottom part becomes too baggy...agreed, that will be a non issue once I've fgured out how to tuck the blouse/bodysuit, it shouldn't be visible at that point...

    Oh yeah, I did try to fix it by reducing the breasts size from an E cup to a D cup, but I'm having the same problems...

    If you could point me to the appropriate setting(s) it would be much appreciated!  And if there's a pair of pumps for Genesis 8 females I could get for cheap, it would also nbe much appreciated!

    Thanks!

    By

    comixfana comixfana November 2019 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Anybody know any item containing a Security ear-wig/ear-piece?

    Maybe this? https://www.daz3d.com/audiogear-for-victoria-4

    By

    Sven Dullah Sven Dullah November 2019 in New Users
  • What was your first DAZ purchase, and how long ago?

    9-Dec-2006

    • Daz Studio Beta
    • Victoria 4.2 Pro Bundle
    • Michael 3.0 Base
    • Aiko 3.0 Base

    844 orders later, still going strong.

    By

    JonnyRay JonnyRay November 2019 in Daz Studio Discussion
Previous Next
Adding to Cart…

Daz 3D is part of Tafi

Connect

DAZ Productions, Inc.
7533 S Center View Ct #4664
West Jordan, UT 84084

HELP

Contact Us

Tutorials

Help Center

Sell Your 3D Content

Affiliate Program

Documentation Center

Open Source

Consent Preferences

JOIN DAZ

Memberships

Blog

About Us

Press

Careers

Bridges

Community

In the Studio

Gallery

Forum

DAZ STORE

Shop

Freebies

Published Artists

Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA

© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.