• Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3D Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
    • Game Ready
  • Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions
  • Download Studio
  • Menu
  • Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3d Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
  • Community
    • Our Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

Loading...
Daz 3D Forums > Search
  • [Released] Props & Poses Converter from Genesis 3 Female to Genesis 8 Female [Commercial]

    Ahhhhh! Got it!

    I forgot to look at the date LOL! blush

    Thank you! This is an awesome script!!!!

    Is it possible to do it for earlier versions? I don't mean will you do one, but whether it's possible to do it or if it really only works well for G3 -> G8. 

    Great, thank you!

     Does the saved file have a particular name? or is the same as the original character? 

    well, no, that won't work, it would overwrite the original, yeah? I've got three files in that folder for this particular character, but not sure which ones I created. 

    Gosh, you were quick! LOL Thank you!

    I edited it to add a third question:

     3. With the "hide eyes" option - which is mentioned in the manual as giving better results - does that mean the eyes of the G3F character do not transfer over at all? So eyes that are a different shape - not extreme, but say, eyes like Mei Lin 7 - won't transfer at all?

    I couldn't find a thread for your "Character Converter from Genesis 3 Female to Genesis 8 Female" so I'll just ask here, and if there is a thread, then I'll delete and post it there....

    just picked this one up tonight and have only had a very very quick play with it but I have two questions:

    1. Is the "convert scene character" used for when you don't have a full character preset, and the character is a "apply Jane's body morph.duf" and "apply Jane's head morph.duf" deal, whereas the main converter is when you have the full character preset? 

    2. Will this do any expressions? (for instance, an expression pack such as "Victoria 7 Attitude Expressions") If so, is that "convert scene character"? 

    1. Yes, "Convert Scene Character" is for when you have created a character in the scene and applied all the morphs (weight, fitness, etc) to it

    2. If the expressions are morph and they have been applied to the character, I *think* it will do it.  I haven't tried it.

     

    3.  No, this refers to an option in the conversion process that Sickleyield had defined. The 2 processes the script uses are similar but can give different results, especially around the eyes.  

    Bonus answer: Yes, it is in data/Daz 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/VENDOR/PRODUCT where the root directory is defined as the first directory under Daz formats in the Content manager.

     

    You created all of them with the script (check the creation dates).  The original morphs live in My Daz 3D Library.

     

    You're welcome!  I have done tests for G2F->G8F.  It works but doesn't seem to do as good a job as with G3.  For one thing, the materials are hopeless.

    By

    RiverSoft Art RiverSoft Art December 2019 in Daz PA Commercial Products
  • Z Expecting - Pregnancy Preset and Poses for Genesis 3 and 8

    It's not the Victoria 7 Pro Bundle you need for the morph, it's https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-7-female-body-morphs

    https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-3-female-body-morphs

    Thank you - I edited the link correctly when checking it, but then did it wrong when posting, mea culpa.

    By

    Richard Haseltine Richard Haseltine December 2019 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Z Expecting - Pregnancy Preset and Poses for Genesis 3 and 8

    It's not the Victoria 7 Pro Bundle you need for the morph, it's https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-7-female-body-morphs

    https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-3-female-body-morphs

    By

    Chohole Chohole December 2019 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Z Expecting - Pregnancy Preset and Poses for Genesis 3 and 8

    It's not the Victoria 7 Pro Bundle you need for the morph, it's https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-7-female-body-morphs

    Genesis 7 ??? you know something we don't lol ... anyhow that's 404, here's the link I think you meant:

         https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-8-female-body-morphs

    By

    Catherine3678ab Catherine3678ab December 2019 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Tennessee for G8M

    I picked up Tennessee straight away and have big plans for him. The mix-value with other characters is worth far more than the cost of this character.

    Who says there are no native figures for Genensis 8??!  (Hint: Search "Native" on the DAZ website.)

    https://www.daz3d.com/sequoia-for-genesis-8-female

    https://www.daz3d.com/qx-chooli-for-eva-8

     https://www.daz3d.com/phx-ohanzi-for-genesis-8-male

    https://www.daz3d.com/ej-ethnic-male-beauty-for-genesis-8-male

    https://www.daz3d.com/hp-uki-for-genesis-8-female

    https://www.daz3d.com/nuka-for-genesis-8-female

    https://www.daz3d.com/ej-ethnic-beauties-for-genesis-8-female-s

    https://www.daz3d.com/ultimate-make-up-tribal-for-genesis-8-female

     

    And don't forget these, they are Genesis 3 and can be converted, but at least they ar not Michael 4 or Vickie 4! 

    https://www.daz3d.com/anicinabe-for-genesis-3-female

    https://www.daz3d.com/anna-hd-for-victoria-7
    https://www.daz3d.com/anicinabe-for-genesis-3-male
    https://www.daz3d.com/awan-hd-for-michael-7

     

    Older:

    https://www.daz3d.com/fwsa-wachiwi-and-aiyana-bundle

    https://www.daz3d.com/wachiwi-s-finery-for-genesis-2-female-s
    https://www.daz3d.com/western-gear

    By

    Gogger Gogger December 2019 in The Commons
  • Converting Aiko/Genesis Figures to Gen 8

    The Anime Starter Bundle is still free, so you can get A4. V4 is not free ATM, but they frequently give away V4 bundles.

    The old Texture Convertor (TC2) product did a passable job of converting between V3 and V4 textures. If you had that, you could use A3 textures on any figure that can use V4 UVs. Alas, TC2 was pulled from the store. I have it. I use a few V3 textures on G2 via the V4 UVs for G2F.

    A3 certainly had her fans. There were some terminally cute characters for A3. The rigging on the 3rd generation base characters was truly horrible, though.

    Can one use https://www.daz3d.com/legacy-uvs-for-genesis-3-special-edition-victoria-3 instead of tc2?

    No, as those products don't work in the same way at all.

    • TC2 converted the textures maps between UVs, which means it creates new maps made for V4 UVs from maps using A3 UVs. After conversion you have actual V4 textures, which can be used on various figures which can "wear" V4 UVs
    • The V3 Legacy UVs for G3F product modifies the G3F figure so that you can apply textures made for V3 to her, it doesn't convert the textures. So it only works with G3F, you can't use it to generate textures made for G3F you could then use on G8F.

    By

    Leana Leana December 2019 in The Commons
  • Converting Aiko/Genesis Figures to Gen 8

    The Anime Starter Bundle is still free, so you can get A4. V4 is not free ATM, but they frequently give away V4 bundles.

    The old Texture Convertor (TC2) product did a passable job of converting between V3 and V4 textures. If you had that, you could use A3 textures on any figure that can use V4 UVs. Alas, TC2 was pulled from the store. I have it. I use a few V3 textures on G2 via the V4 UVs for G2F.

    A3 certainly had her fans. There were some terminally cute characters for A3. The rigging on the 3rd generation base characters was truly horrible, though.

    Can one use https://www.daz3d.com/legacy-uvs-for-genesis-3-special-edition-victoria-3 instead of tc2?

    By

    akmerlow akmerlow December 2019 in The Commons
  • [Released] Props & Poses Converter from Genesis 3 Female to Genesis 8 Female [Commercial]

    Ahhhhh! Got it!

    I forgot to look at the date LOL! blush

    Thank you! This is an awesome script!!!!

    Is it possible to do it for earlier versions? I don't mean will you do one, but whether it's possible to do it or if it really only works well for G3 -> G8. 

    Great, thank you!

     Does the saved file have a particular name? or is the same as the original character? 

    well, no, that won't work, it would overwrite the original, yeah? I've got three files in that folder for this particular character, but not sure which ones I created. 

    Gosh, you were quick! LOL Thank you!

    I edited it to add a third question:

     3. With the "hide eyes" option - which is mentioned in the manual as giving better results - does that mean the eyes of the G3F character do not transfer over at all? So eyes that are a different shape - not extreme, but say, eyes like Mei Lin 7 - won't transfer at all?

    I couldn't find a thread for your "Character Converter from Genesis 3 Female to Genesis 8 Female" so I'll just ask here, and if there is a thread, then I'll delete and post it there....

    just picked this one up tonight and have only had a very very quick play with it but I have two questions:

    1. Is the "convert scene character" used for when you don't have a full character preset, and the character is a "apply Jane's body morph.duf" and "apply Jane's head morph.duf" deal, whereas the main converter is when you have the full character preset? 

    2. Will this do any expressions? (for instance, an expression pack such as "Victoria 7 Attitude Expressions") If so, is that "convert scene character"? 

    1. Yes, "Convert Scene Character" is for when you have created a character in the scene and applied all the morphs (weight, fitness, etc) to it

    2. If the expressions are morph and they have been applied to the character, I *think* it will do it.  I haven't tried it.

     

    3.  No, this refers to an option in the conversion process that Sickleyield had defined. The 2 processes the script uses are similar but can give different results, especially around the eyes.  

    Bonus answer: Yes, it is in data/Daz 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/VENDOR/PRODUCT where the root directory is defined as the first directory under Daz formats in the Content manager.

     

    You created all of them with the script (check the creation dates).  The original morphs live in My Daz 3D Library.

     

    By

    jakiblue jakiblue December 2019 in Daz PA Commercial Products
  • [Released] Props & Poses Converter from Genesis 3 Female to Genesis 8 Female [Commercial]

    Great, thank you!

     Does the saved file have a particular name? or is the same as the original character? 

    well, no, that won't work, it would overwrite the original, yeah? I've got three files in that folder for this particular character, but not sure which ones I created. 

    Gosh, you were quick! LOL Thank you!

    I edited it to add a third question:

     3. With the "hide eyes" option - which is mentioned in the manual as giving better results - does that mean the eyes of the G3F character do not transfer over at all? So eyes that are a different shape - not extreme, but say, eyes like Mei Lin 7 - won't transfer at all?

    I couldn't find a thread for your "Character Converter from Genesis 3 Female to Genesis 8 Female" so I'll just ask here, and if there is a thread, then I'll delete and post it there....

    just picked this one up tonight and have only had a very very quick play with it but I have two questions:

    1. Is the "convert scene character" used for when you don't have a full character preset, and the character is a "apply Jane's body morph.duf" and "apply Jane's head morph.duf" deal, whereas the main converter is when you have the full character preset? 

    2. Will this do any expressions? (for instance, an expression pack such as "Victoria 7 Attitude Expressions") If so, is that "convert scene character"? 

    1. Yes, "Convert Scene Character" is for when you have created a character in the scene and applied all the morphs (weight, fitness, etc) to it

    2. If the expressions are morph and they have been applied to the character, I *think* it will do it.  I haven't tried it.

     

    3.  No, this refers to an option in the conversion process that Sickleyield had defined. The 2 processes the script uses are similar but can give different results, especially around the eyes.  

    Bonus answer: Yes, it is in data/Daz 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/VENDOR/PRODUCT where the root directory is defined as the first directory under Daz formats in the Content manager.

     

    You created all of them with the script (check the creation dates).  The original morphs live in My Daz 3D Library.

    By

    RiverSoft Art RiverSoft Art December 2019 in Daz PA Commercial Products
  • [Released] Props & Poses Converter from Genesis 3 Female to Genesis 8 Female [Commercial]

    Great, thank you!

     Does the saved file have a particular name? or is the same as the original character? 

    well, no, that won't work, it would overwrite the original, yeah? I've got three files in that folder for this particular character, but not sure which ones I created. 

    Gosh, you were quick! LOL Thank you!

    I edited it to add a third question:

     3. With the "hide eyes" option - which is mentioned in the manual as giving better results - does that mean the eyes of the G3F character do not transfer over at all? So eyes that are a different shape - not extreme, but say, eyes like Mei Lin 7 - won't transfer at all?

    I couldn't find a thread for your "Character Converter from Genesis 3 Female to Genesis 8 Female" so I'll just ask here, and if there is a thread, then I'll delete and post it there....

    just picked this one up tonight and have only had a very very quick play with it but I have two questions:

    1. Is the "convert scene character" used for when you don't have a full character preset, and the character is a "apply Jane's body morph.duf" and "apply Jane's head morph.duf" deal, whereas the main converter is when you have the full character preset? 

    2. Will this do any expressions? (for instance, an expression pack such as "Victoria 7 Attitude Expressions") If so, is that "convert scene character"? 

    1. Yes, "Convert Scene Character" is for when you have created a character in the scene and applied all the morphs (weight, fitness, etc) to it

    2. If the expressions are morph and they have been applied to the character, I *think* it will do it.  I haven't tried it.

     

    3.  No, this refers to an option in the conversion process that Sickleyield had defined. The 2 processes the script uses are similar but can give different results, especially around the eyes.  

    Bonus answer: Yes, it is in data/Daz 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/VENDOR/PRODUCT where the root directory is defined as the first directory under Daz formats in the Content manager.

     

    By

    jakiblue jakiblue December 2019 in Daz PA Commercial Products
  • [Released] Props & Poses Converter from Genesis 3 Female to Genesis 8 Female [Commercial]

    Gosh, you were quick! LOL Thank you!

    I edited it to add a third question:

     3. With the "hide eyes" option - which is mentioned in the manual as giving better results - does that mean the eyes of the G3F character do not transfer over at all? So eyes that are a different shape - not extreme, but say, eyes like Mei Lin 7 - won't transfer at all?

    I couldn't find a thread for your "Character Converter from Genesis 3 Female to Genesis 8 Female" so I'll just ask here, and if there is a thread, then I'll delete and post it there....

    just picked this one up tonight and have only had a very very quick play with it but I have two questions:

    1. Is the "convert scene character" used for when you don't have a full character preset, and the character is a "apply Jane's body morph.duf" and "apply Jane's head morph.duf" deal, whereas the main converter is when you have the full character preset? 

    2. Will this do any expressions? (for instance, an expression pack such as "Victoria 7 Attitude Expressions") If so, is that "convert scene character"? 

    1. Yes, "Convert Scene Character" is for when you have created a character in the scene and applied all the morphs (weight, fitness, etc) to it

    2. If the expressions are morph and they have been applied to the character, I *think* it will do it.  I haven't tried it.

     

    3.  No, this refers to an option in the conversion process that Sickleyield had defined. The 2 processes the script uses are similar but can give different results, especially around the eyes.  

    Bonus answer: Yes, it is in data/Daz 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/VENDOR/PRODUCT where the root directory is defined as the first directory under Daz formats in the Content manager.

    By

    RiverSoft Art RiverSoft Art December 2019 in Daz PA Commercial Products
  • [Released] Props & Poses Converter from Genesis 3 Female to Genesis 8 Female [Commercial]

    Gosh, you were quick! LOL Thank you!

    I edited it to add a third question:

     3. With the "hide eyes" option - which is mentioned in the manual as giving better results - does that mean the eyes of the G3F character do not transfer over at all? So eyes that are a different shape - not extreme, but say, eyes like Mei Lin 7 - won't transfer at all?

    I couldn't find a thread for your "Character Converter from Genesis 3 Female to Genesis 8 Female" so I'll just ask here, and if there is a thread, then I'll delete and post it there....

    just picked this one up tonight and have only had a very very quick play with it but I have two questions:

    1. Is the "convert scene character" used for when you don't have a full character preset, and the character is a "apply Jane's body morph.duf" and "apply Jane's head morph.duf" deal, whereas the main converter is when you have the full character preset? 

    2. Will this do any expressions? (for instance, an expression pack such as "Victoria 7 Attitude Expressions") If so, is that "convert scene character"? 

    1. Yes, "Convert Scene Character" is for when you have created a character in the scene and applied all the morphs (weight, fitness, etc) to it

    2. If the expressions are morph and they have been applied to the character, I *think* it will do it.  I haven't tried it.

     

    By

    jakiblue jakiblue December 2019 in Daz PA Commercial Products
  • [Released] Props & Poses Converter from Genesis 3 Female to Genesis 8 Female [Commercial]

    I couldn't find a thread for your "Character Converter from Genesis 3 Female to Genesis 8 Female" so I'll just ask here, and if there is a thread, then I'll delete and post it there....

    just picked this one up tonight and have only had a very very quick play with it but I have two questions:

    1. Is the "convert scene character" used for when you don't have a full character preset, and the character is a "apply Jane's body morph.duf" and "apply Jane's head morph.duf" deal, whereas the main converter is when you have the full character preset? 

    2. Will this do any expressions? (for instance, an expression pack such as "Victoria 7 Attitude Expressions") If so, is that "convert scene character"? 

    1. Yes, "Convert Scene Character" is for when you have created a character in the scene and applied all the morphs (weight, fitness, etc) to it

    2. If the expressions are morph and they have been applied to the character, I *think* it will do it.  I haven't tried it.

    By

    RiverSoft Art RiverSoft Art December 2019 in Daz PA Commercial Products
  • [Released] Props & Poses Converter from Genesis 3 Female to Genesis 8 Female [Commercial]

    I couldn't find a thread for your "Character Converter from Genesis 3 Female to Genesis 8 Female" so I'll just ask here, and if there is a thread, then I'll delete and post it there....

    just picked this one up tonight and have only had a very very quick play with it but I have two questions:

    1. Is the "convert scene character" used for when you don't have a full character preset, and the character is a "apply Jane's body morph.duf" and "apply Jane's head morph.duf" deal, whereas the main converter is when you have the full character preset? 

    2. Will this do any expressions? (for instance, an expression pack such as "Victoria 7 Attitude Expressions") If so, is that "convert scene character"? 

    edit: oooh thought of a third question:

    3. With the "hide eyes" option - which is mentioned in the manual as giving better results - does that mean the eyes of the G3F character do not transfer over at all? So eyes that are a different shape - not extreme, but say, eyes like Mei Lin 7 - won't transfer at all?

    By

    jakiblue jakiblue December 2019 in Daz PA Commercial Products
  • Z Expecting - Pregnancy Preset and Poses for Genesis 3 and 8

    It's not the Victoria 7 Pro Bundle you need for the morph, it's https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-7-female-body-morphs

    By

    Richard Haseltine Richard Haseltine December 2019 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Z Expecting - Pregnancy Preset and Poses for Genesis 3 and 8

    sorry to bother anyone but i purchased the victoria 7 pro bundle but can't find the pregnant morph ? 

     

    By

    Sonnyschenkels Sonnyschenkels December 2019 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • What was your first DAZ purchase, and how long ago?

    First  overall Order Date: January 18, 2005 -  DAZ|Studio Beta

    First paid  Order Date: January 20, 2005 - Victoria 3.0 Head & Body Morphs

    By

    wardmatt1 wardmatt1 December 2019 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • Converting Aiko/Genesis Figures to Gen 8

    AikoToon 4 is indeed based on Victoria 4. Aiko 3 is a totally different figure, from the same generation as Victoria 3.

    There's no product which will enable you to convert characters from V4, A3 or G1 directly to G8. You could convert the morphs to G3 then use your G3 to G8 converter to move them to G8 though.

    To convert character morphs from V4, A3 or G1 to genesis figures up to G3 you would need GenX2 and its various add-ons:

    • Base program: https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-generation-x2
    • Aiko 3 add-on (required to convert A3 morphs): https://www.daz3d.com/genx-addon-gen3-for-a3-and-h3 or it's part of https://www.daz3d.com/genx-addon-gen3-bundle
    • Genesis 2 and 3 add-ons (you need both to convert to G3): https://www.daz3d.com/genx2-addon-for-genesis-2 and https://www.daz3d.com/genx2-addon-for-genesis-3

     

    Textures are more complicated.

    For V4 textures the product otherunicorn linked will work.

    There's no product to use Aiko 3 textures on G8F. There's one to use them on G3F (Aiko 3 uses the same textures as  Victoria 3), but it won't help if you want to convert to G8F.

    For Genesis 1, it depends which UVs the textures use.

     

    Hmm this is the answer I was looking for. I think this is all I needed then. That's a pretty rough journey.
    Have you done it before? Could you share images of the morphs working on Gen 8 or something please?
    I want to especially see some of the genesis ones or Aiko figures.

     

    Thanks for the response!AikoToon 4 is indeed based on Victoria 4. Aiko 3 is a totally different figure, from the same generation as Victoria 3.

    There's no product which will enable you to convert characters from V4, A3 or G1 directly to G8. You could convert the morphs to G3 then use your G3 to G8 converter to move them to G8 though.

    To convert character morphs from V4, A3 or G1 to genesis figures up to G3 you would need GenX2 and its various add-ons:

    • Base program: https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-generation-x2
    • Aiko 3 add-on (required to convert A3 morphs): https://www.daz3d.com/genx-addon-gen3-for-a3-and-h3 or it's part of https://www.daz3d.com/genx-addon-gen3-bundle
    • Genesis 2 and 3 add-ons (you need both to convert to G3): https://www.daz3d.com/genx2-addon-for-genesis-2 and https://www.daz3d.com/genx2-addon-for-genesis-3

     

    Textures are more complicated.

    For V4 textures the product otherunicorn linked will work.

    There's no product to use Aiko 3 textures on G8F. There's one to use them on G3F (Aiko 3 uses the same textures as  Victoria 3), but it won't help if you want to convert to G8F.

    For Genesis 1, it depends which UVs the textures use.

     

    Hmm this is the answer I was looking for. I think this is all I needed then. That's a pretty rough journey.
    Have you done it before? Could you share images of the morphs working on Gen 8 or something please?
    I want to especially see some of the genesis ones or Aiko figures.

     

    Thanks for the response!

    By

    gamesfromlove gamesfromlove December 2019 in The Commons
  • Saving Character Preset: Eyelashes Problem...

    For the lashes you too would need to save them as a material preset that could be applied separately. If, indeed, you do have a character from the store that loads everything, I would be interested in which one since, as I said, all of those I have do not.

    I just tried loading a few characters at random from their Actor presets, and most of them loaded the lashes texture, although a few didn't.

    Characters that loaded with their custom lashes texture:

    Victoria 8, RY Caprice, Mousso Albany, Syble HD.

    Characters that loaded with the default G8 lashes texture:

    BJ Amira, BJ Lyra

    So it's certainly possible to save an Actor preset that'll load the correct lashes, but I've no idea how.

    By

    TomCatOliver TomCatOliver December 2019 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Converting Aiko/Genesis Figures to Gen 8

    AikoToon 4 is indeed based on Victoria 4. Aiko 3 is a totally different figure, from the same generation as Victoria 3.

    There's no product which will enable you to convert characters from V4, A3 or G1 directly to G8. You could convert the morphs to G3 then use your G3 to G8 converter to move them to G8 though.

    To convert character morphs from V4, A3 or G1 to genesis figures up to G3 you would need GenX2 and its various add-ons:

    • Base program: https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-generation-x2
    • Aiko 3 add-on (required to convert A3 morphs): https://www.daz3d.com/genx-addon-gen3-for-a3-and-h3 or it's part of https://www.daz3d.com/genx-addon-gen3-bundle
    • Genesis 2 and 3 add-ons (you need both to convert to G3): https://www.daz3d.com/genx2-addon-for-genesis-2 and https://www.daz3d.com/genx2-addon-for-genesis-3

     

    Textures are more complicated.

    For V4 textures the product otherunicorn linked will work.

    There's no product to use Aiko 3 textures on G8F. There's one to use them on G3F (Aiko 3 uses the same textures as  Victoria 3), but it won't help if you want to convert to G8F.

    For Genesis 1, it depends which UVs the textures use.

     

    By

    Leana Leana December 2019 in The Commons
Previous Next
Adding to Cart…

Daz 3D is part of Tafi

Connect

DAZ Productions, Inc.
7533 S Center View Ct #4664
West Jordan, UT 84084

HELP

Contact Us

Tutorials

Help Center

Sell Your 3D Content

Affiliate Program

Documentation Center

Open Source

Consent Preferences

JOIN DAZ

Memberships

Blog

About Us

Press

Careers

Bridges

Community

In the Studio

Gallery

Forum

DAZ STORE

Shop

Freebies

Published Artists

Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA

© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.