• Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3D Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
    • Game Ready
  • Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions
  • Download Studio
  • Menu
  • Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3d Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
  • Community
    • Our Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

Loading...
Daz 3D Forums > Search
  • how do i fix this weird issue with posing

    First try : Edit - Figure - Rigging - Adjust Rigging to Shape. Carefully check the morph properties you've used... especially if there's any character / morph product you bought from third-party sites...

    By

    crosswind crosswind January 2024 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • Face Transfer skin location

    Is there anyway to correct the skin of a Face transfer characther skin. Some shady parts of a photo creates a weird shade on the transferred face. That i would like to correct in Gimp. I have looked in the surface tab but there are no skins available??  

    By

    My 3D Spin My 3D Spin January 2024 in New Users
  • Looking for a simple G8F HD morph set

    I am desperatly looking for a HD morph set, that  is adding details to Body and Head skins without altering the overall shape of the figure.
    I purchased a lot of characters and HD sets yet, but none of them were "neutral". Since Genesis 8 Female is the basic figure, I wonder why there seem to be no G8F HD morph.

    By

    Masterstroke Masterstroke January 2024 in Product Suggestions
  • Clothing: trouble with pJCM with two morphs

    By the by, in posing a question with regards to pJCMs, mentioning my tutorial was done so you [and/or anybody else] could find some step by step how-to make pJCMs as well as a controller to handle 2 morphs. I do not rewrite entire tutorials just to answer every single question posed in all the forums.

    After reading through a tutorial, then following along step by step, tends to be how one gets to any particular screenshot as I make these tutorials while doing the work. It is the subject that can be confusing at times esp. if one has no experience in even making morphs for eg. Yes I use Hexagon - Hexagon is free and available at Daz3D. One can use any 3D modeller of their choice to make morphs with. When following anybody's instructions with actions they are doing in whichever modeller they are using, one is expected to know how to do 'whatever' in the program of their choice. And/or look for tutorials in how to use those other programs on the sites which sell them. And of course there's usually something over on YouTube that may be of value as well. Daz3D has information there too.

    Now, without working through the morphs to be sure of not missing steps, {D/S is not installed on this laptop}, "as I recall" FIRST make the morph for the partial action. Zero and save it. Then dial that morph in full and send the obj out to make the morph for the full action. Reverse Deformations: yes. If that works, zero morphs and save them. {info on how I get the names to work is in the tutorial}.
    Then starting from default position, figure selected, start dialing in the leg action. Hopefully when it's at 57, so is the new morph you made. And when it's at 115, so is the new morph you made for 115.

    And yes, after saving morphs it doesn't hurt to either clear the scene and/or close D/S and start with a fresh instance of D/S and/or a new scene. Why is because D/S will not recognize 2 morphs with the same name so ideally the memory cache is cleared so it's working with what is really there.

     

    By

    Catherine3678ab Catherine3678ab January 2024 in New Users
  • Question about V4

    V4 eye size isn't normally done with a morph, instead each eye is "translated" into position and then scaled up/down to fit.

    By

    Bejaymac Bejaymac January 2024 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • GEN 9 Morph Target Inquiry

    I'm not too familiar with working inside of Daz studios. I export and rework the models in Blender. Can someone kindly confirm if all GEN 9 models lack morph targets/shape keys? I recently purchased a model and was disappointed that it did not have any morph. Perhaps there is a way to apply shape keys to the model? Please help

    By

    toadelpsycho toadelpsycho January 2024 in The Commons
  • Face Transfer 2

    GRFK DSGN Unlimited said:

    The cutting plane from the Shape Splitter script, plus a morph from the 200+ collection.

    I have that product wishlisted now.  

    By

    paulawp (marahzen) paulawp (marahzen) January 2024 in The Commons
  • Face Transfer 2

    The cutting plane from the Shape Splitter script, plus a morph from the 200+ collection.

    By

    GRFK DSGN Unlimited GRFK DSGN Unlimited January 2024 in The Commons
  • Help me find the right Neck Morph (SOLVED)

    I have Rarestones morph pack, how's the slider called? Maybe I'm blind but I can't find it...

    By

    Hylas Hylas January 2024 in The Commons
  • Help me find the right Neck Morph (SOLVED)

    If you only have the standard morph pack, you may not have a morph for this, but...

    I have two possible solutions

    1. Rarestone's face morph set for G8 female that has extra neck morphs here: https://www.daz3d.com/rarestone-s-face-morphs-collection-for-genesis-8-female

    And G8 Male here: https://www.daz3d.com/rarestone-s-face-morphs-collection-for-genesis-8-male

    2. But you may have some success by unhiding the scale options in your parameter tab. Then you can adjust the scale as needed on independent xyz axis

    Go to the Parameter tab and look for the little 3 lines and arrow in the upper left corner of the tab and select unhide. This will allow you to see the xyz scale sliders when you select indidual parts of the figure in the scene tab. Image attached shows where to find it. Hope this helps!

    By

    JasmineSkunk JasmineSkunk January 2024 in The Commons
  • Diffeomorphic / Geograft Morphs

    Krys Kryngle said:

    Try it in Blender 3.6.  If you select the Geograft and import a custom morph made for it, that should work.  There may still be a few wrinkles in Diffeo for 4.0. 

    Also, when using Xin's addon, you need to apply the morphs to the Geograph prior to converting to HD, and then you'll have to re-import those Geograph morphs manually using Xin's addon.  It will not automatically convert those morphs.

    Bless you sir yes.  So that's not quite it, but it pointed me in the right direction.  Downgrading Blender didn't do it, but downgrading Blender AND Diffeo to 1.6.2 did the trick.  Just for kicks, I tried Diffeo 1.6.2 in Blender 4.0 but it fails the import.  I'm pretty sure that's just because of the node changes, though, so that's theoretically a quick fix.

    But what we can do is import it and do all the morphs & merging in Blender 3.6.7 & Diffeo 1.6.2, save the blend file, open that in Blender 4.  Only problem with that is something gets a little effed with the materials.  Gonna have a look at that Python cool.

    Thanks again!

    By

    DevWhatNow? DevWhatNow? January 2024 in Blender Discussion
  • Diffeomorphic / Geograft Morphs

    Try it in Blender 3.6.  If you select the Geograft and import a custom morph made for it, that should work.  There may still be a few wrinkles in Diffeo for 4.0. 

    Also, when using Xin's addon, you need to apply the morphs to the Geograph prior to converting to HD, and then you'll have to re-import those Geograph morphs manually using Xin's addon.  It will not automatically convert those morphs.

    By

    Krys Kryngle Krys Kryngle January 2024 in Blender Discussion
  • Help me find the right Neck Morph (SOLVED)

    Which slider lets me widen the lower neck (A) without changing the upper neck (B)? (Genesis 8)

    I have about a hundred morph packs, but the moment I need a specific one... indecision

    By

    Hylas Hylas January 2024 in The Commons
  • Any way to quickly set a bunch of JCMs to Hidden?

    I was able to get it a little faster by setting a hotkey to "hide selected property" and right clicking on each morph before hitting the hotkey.  Not the most elegant, is there a way to set multiple morphs at once to the "selected" state so I can hide them all at once?

    By

    Falco Falco January 2024 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • AOBB Babyface G9 head morph based on Jean Harlow. No presets, materials or textures.

    The new Jean Harlow morph is a MASSIVE improvement on the old one. Good match for the Gable morph. Anyways, weirdly enough, I see this *just* after I finish watching Hells Angels. (Aw man, now I'm thinking about their love stories with William Powell and Carole Lombard and now I feel sad. Better watch something funny while I work on a render.)

    By

    wondergirl0706 wondergirl0706 January 2024 in Freebies
  • SY 200 Morphs for G8F Issue

    Hello,

    I have noticed that when I try to use the SY 200 Leg Length Morph on G8.1F I get a strange issue where the ipper gum is deformed (see image). Has anyone else had this issue and does anyone know how to fix it?

    Thanks in advance for any replies.

    nabob21

    By

    nabob21 nabob21 January 2024 in The Commons
  • Saving renders and elements in a scene

    Take a look at Camera Magic and see if it will do what you want to do. You would use different cameras in your scene to save different states. It can keep track of morph changes, pose changes, and visibility changes per camera. You can then render each camera in the scene with Render Queue 3. It is kind of tricky to use, and I make mistakes that mess things up frequently, but that is most likely my fault. For example, I will save pose state in one camera and then try to tweak the pose in the Perspective view. When I go back to the camera, it restores the saved pose, like it is supposed to do, and I lose my pose tweaks that I made in Perspective view. So the tool was working, but my workflow with it was wrong.

    By

    barbult barbult January 2024 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Clothing: trouble with pJCM with two morphs

    I started the adventure of creating clothing for DazStudio and already explored the pJCM. I've managed to add a morph for my clothing for those poses. But I'm facing a problem when I add two morphs for example for pJCMThighFwd_57_R and pJCMThighFwd_115_R - the problem seems to be that the morphs that I've added for each of these poses (where the right leg is lifted in front of the character in different angles) get mixed. 

    What I've done:

    • Created a cloth, some pants
    • Used pJCM Poses for clothes creators for Genesis 8 to identify the relevant poses.
    • Created a morph of the cloth. The obj file is named like the pJCM (for example pJCMThighFwd_115_R) and imported it with Morph loader pro with the following settings:
      • Property group: Hidden/Correctives/Base
      • Reverse Deformation: yes
      • Overwirte Existing: Deltas only

    I did it first for the leg lifted very high (pJCMThighFwd_115_R) and then I saw that when I start to lift the leg the pants does not look so right until it reaches the 100% for pJCMThighFwd_115_R. So then I thought I could do the same for the pJCMThighFwd_57_R level but then the mesh was completely mixed up when I started to lift the leg. Can someone help me with tnhis issue?

    By

    Dissendior Dissendior January 2024 in New Users
  • Issues with keyframes

    Do you have a Bone Minion applied to your figure?

    If so, there are a couple ways to keep it from automatically writing keys:

    • Select the figure instead of the Bone Minion. Bone Minion must be selected to write - and/or
    • Select Bone minion - in the Properties pane, select Bone Minion and, in the top line, turn off automatic transfer

     

    When using the range ruler to zoom in on frames, never let the second number try to be lower than the first, which is what will happen if we just start typing a number from the first digit. This isn't new to me - it's been like that as long as I've used Studio.

    I often just select one of the digits and change the value. Like changing 748 to 248 by selecting the seven and typing 2. If the Start number was higher than 48 and we used backspace instead of select and type, we'd send the playhead backwards. 

    By

    Dartanbeck Dartanbeck January 2024 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • Gen 9 body problems

    Restore won't help, since the problem is that there is a property loading with a non-zero default (and restore sets values to their defaults). Currently Used similarly shows values that are not default. Zeroing the figuer can be problematic - you need to reset the corrective morph cotnrols or the figure will bend badly - but if you zero, go to File>Save As>Support Assets>Save Modified Assets the dialogue will show which properties have been chnaged, one or more of those will be the issue so note them down and then cancel the dialogue. You can then use the list to figure out which property is the issue, zero that, and resave it (though check for updates first, and report it if there are none).

    By

    Richard Haseltine Richard Haseltine January 2024 in Daz Studio Discussion
Previous Next
Adding to Cart…

Daz 3D is part of Tafi

Connect

DAZ Productions, Inc.
7533 S Center View Ct #4664
West Jordan, UT 84084

HELP

Contact Us

Tutorials

Help Center

Sell Your 3D Content

Affiliate Program

Documentation Center

Open Source

Consent Preferences

JOIN DAZ

Memberships

Blog

About Us

Press

Careers

Bridges

Community

In the Studio

Gallery

Forum

DAZ STORE

Shop

Freebies

Published Artists

Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA

© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.