-
Don't Guess- Here's The Current Bonus Buyer Freebie
Business Hallway is the new freebie. Right now though it's a 404 error. (1:30am Central time) March 25th
That's using the https secure link that is up right now. Can not add it to cart from the promo page either.
The They Stuck Gears on my Convoy Whinging Complaint Threadwaiting for the central plains warm front to chase away canadian cold front. poor squirrels and bunny wabbits had to retreat to theie winter digs
poor canadian goosie, saw one flying all by his lonesomes
What about the froggies? Every Spring we here them wake up and start chirping in the pond right across the street from my house. Well, a few nights ago I heard a lot of them. Then the deep freeze came...single digit temperatures and negative wind chills! Poor things. They got very quiet. Probably went back to hibernation sleep.
Dana
The They Stuck Gears on my Convoy Whinging Complaint Threadwaiting for the central plains warm front to chase away canadian cold front. poor squirrels and bunny wabbits had to retreat to theie winter digs
poor canadian goosie, saw one flying all by his lonesomes
Post Your Renders like it's the year 2020!!!Problem at rendering with Victoria 7I'm sorry for the ignorance Richard but I don't know what "central content location or single master content system" means :(
I use one account to download the content to the pcs. The content is the same. The currently used are:
Brow Squeeze
Cheek Crease
Cheek Eyes
Jaw Side
Fear
Eyelids
Eyes Squint
Mouth Narrow
S
But I use a pre-made expression from """i13 100 Essential Expressions for Victoria 7""" on Olympia 7
Problem at rendering with Victoria 7Are all three using the same central content location? Or copies of a single master content system? If reinstalling Victoria 7 doesn't help that suggests that some other property is driving the Victoria 7 shape - what is listed under Currently Used with the base figure selected?
Keep Calm : There's always another Sale (Daily Sale Talk)I thought the sales ads changed at midnight my time (central) Is the Flash sale the new daily sale or just one that is going to only last a few hours???
honestly, I don't think much of anything here at DAZ changes at midnight central. And flash sales seem to be changing late morning or early afternoon central time (I'm on central too, and most flash stuff is still available before I go into work). But, flash sales don't always last for 24 hours. I think sometimes, they disappear after being purchased a certin number of times. So, I think it's a good idea to treat flash sales as very short lived. That said, they can even last several days, so it's very hard to know.
Keep Calm : There's always another Sale (Daily Sale Talk)I thought the sales ads changed at midnight my time (central) Is the Flash sale the new daily sale or just one that is going to only last a few hours???
Flash sales generally last a few hours (but it can be completely random.) They are different to the daily sales page.
Keep Calm : There's always another Sale (Daily Sale Talk)I thought the sales ads changed at midnight my time (central) Is the Flash sale the new daily sale or just one that is going to only last a few hours???
Central Business District for Carrara - A New Set by PhilW [Commercial]Nice and also currently there is a sale going on so good time to buy, just checking if it is permissible to use Central Business District for Carrara and Night and Day City in Game Engines like Unity? Dowe need a licnese of some sort?
I am pretty sure that the Daz terms do not allow use in published games. If you are thinking of using it in Unity for your own private purposes, that would be fine, but for something commercial you would need a game licence - there are quite a few game licences from vendors on the Daz Store if you search for it. Let me know if this is your intention and maybe we can discuss offline if this is the case. Also note the discussion above with avxp - it would be a non-trivial matter to get these products working in Unity.
Thanks Phil. It is still great to use them in animations, vidoes etc.
I think probably it will be good to have game license options available for all DAZ store models etc.
The They Stuck Gears on my Convoy Whinging Complaint ThreadHere, about 60 miles south of Buffalo, we had about 2" snow last night. It was late coming, it had been expected the day before. It almost waited until I was done with my Tuesday driving chores but Noooo, it had to force me to yet again dig out the car.
However, it was light fluffy stuff so it brushed off easily, and it's still coming down heavily. Much more expected over the next couple of days. I cut short my typical Tuesday driving chores because the roads were getting quite slippery. I did, however, get my car to the mechanic to give me an estimate for critically needed frame repairs. He showed me what was wrong. ARGH, it looks like somebody threw acid under there. Some areas are as soft as cardboard and there are gaping holes in critical support members!!!!
BUT..., he says as bad as it looks, he's fixed worse. It does need new metal cut, shaped, and welded into place but the floor panel is OK and all the wheel mounts are OK. The rear axle assembly has to be dropped to get at some places, and he has to remove the carpeting and rear seats to avoid burns during the welding process, but the total cost isn't too far outside my budget. He pointed out that the car was never undercoated, probably because it began life in central Florida where neither road salt nor sea salt is a problem. The repair cost includes undercoating (I get this image of closing the barn door after the horse escapes) but that should help slow further decay. I need this car to outlast me. New car $20,000. Decent used car $10,000. Current repair estimate $1,200. This is a no brainer. The car is 14 years old but is low milage, excellent body exterior and interior, motor has been well maintained, it gets reasonable milage (21 city, 30 on interstate), big, luxurious, and everything works. Yeah, it will need things done now and then but there's life in the old gal yet. 
...road salt is a real killer for cars as well as for shoes. I remember living in Wisconsin and seeing rust on the lower fender panels behind the wheel well and bottom of the doors of cars that were only a few years old. Another undesireable feature is it tends to turn snow into gloppy cold slush that if you don't have rubber boots (which of course offer no traction on hard pack snow or ice) makes walking difficult without getting an icy cold "soaker" and getting splashed by a passing car, one of the most miserable experiences one can endure. What is worse if it gets very cold, the slush freezes creating an uneven surface of ice.where geting footing can be difficult (especially for older artrhitic folks such as myself which is why I put up with the rain and high rents here).
Speaking of sea salt, it does have a corrosive effect. I've seen cars on the Washington coast (the beach there at Ledbetter point is actually a state highway) which were pretty much rust buckets as people often drive on the wet sand kicking up salt spray.
Then there was that 737 in Hawai'i back in the 80s that blew it's top. A combination of metal fatigue brought about by the salt air and aggravated by frequent pressurisation cycles (most flights in the islands last about 30 - 40 min so a plane can go though pressurisation cycle two to three times as much in one day as one here on the mainland) was the cause. Amazing that there was only one fatality and that the front section didn't break off due to stresses from the catastrophic failure. Actually saw it sitting off to the side on the tarmac with a big white tarp over the front fuselage when I landed in Maui several week later.
The They Stuck Gears on my Convoy Whinging Complaint ThreadHere, about 60 miles south of Buffalo, we had about 2" snow last night. It was late coming, it had been expected the day before. It almost waited until I was done with my Tuesday driving chores but Noooo, it had to force me to yet again dig out the car.
However, it was light fluffy stuff so it brushed off easily, and it's still coming down heavily. Much more expected over the next couple of days. I cut short my typical Tuesday driving chores because the roads were getting quite slippery. I did, however, get my car to the mechanic to give me an estimate for critically needed frame repairs. He showed me what was wrong. ARGH, it looks like somebody threw acid under there. Some areas are as soft as cardboard and there are gaping holes in critical support members!!!!
BUT..., he says as bad as it looks, he's fixed worse. It does need new metal cut, shaped, and welded into place but the floor panel is OK and all the wheel mounts are OK. The rear axle assembly has to be dropped to get at some places, and he has to remove the carpeting and rear seats to avoid burns during the welding process, but the total cost isn't too far outside my budget. He pointed out that the car was never undercoated, probably because it began life in central Florida where neither road salt nor sea salt is a problem. The repair cost includes undercoating (I get this image of closing the barn door after the horse escapes) but that should help slow further decay. I need this car to outlast me. New car $20,000. Decent used car $10,000. Current repair estimate $1,200. This is a no brainer. The car is 14 years old but is low milage, excellent body exterior and interior, motor has been well maintained, it gets reasonable milage (21 city, 30 on interstate), big, luxurious, and everything works. Yeah, it will need things done now and then but there's life in the old gal yet.
Carrara Sale Email Message Alert threadI'm currently begging my best half for both the new PhilW Central Business District as well as the Animation Course... but it's not looking good right now... Daughter getting married is putting pinching onot the pennies! LOL
Carrara Sale Email Message Alert threadSome nice Freebies to help add to our Genesis and Genesis 2 Female collections:
- Cherry Blossom Dress for Genesis 2 Female(s)

- Summer Casuals Fitted Sundress

- Pure Hair: Cool for Genesis

- Starlight Dress for Genesis

- Cool Sports for Genesis

I have Winter Flower for V4, so I also grabbed the freshly free Blooms for Winter Flower
Thanks for the heads up! I have been watching Blooms for Winter Flower for some time, but it always ended up being taken out of the cart for something else lol. Cherry Blossom looks interesting too (the rest I already had lol). And of course Phil's Central Business District looks wonderful, but I have shot my 'wad' for now, it will have to wait for another time. :/
Central Business District for Carrara - A New Set by PhilW [Commercial]Nice and also currently there is a sale going on so good time to buy, just checking if it is permissible to use Central Business District for Carrara and Night and Day City in Game Engines like Unity? Dowe need a licnese of some sort?
I am pretty sure that the Daz terms do not allow use in published games. If you are thinking of using it in Unity for your own private purposes, that would be fine, but for something commercial you would need a game licence - there are quite a few game licences from vendors on the Daz Store if you search for it. Let me know if this is your intention and maybe we can discuss offline if this is the case. Also note the discussion above with avxp - it would be a non-trivial matter to get these products working in Unity.
Central Business District for Carrara - A New Set by PhilW [Commercial]Nice and also currently there is a sale going on so good time to buy, just checking if it is permissible to use Central Business District for Carrara and Night and Day City in Game Engines like Unity? Dowe need a licnese of some sort?
Carrara Sale Email Message Alert threadOf course, PhilW's new kit looks Fan-Freaking-Tastic!!!
A must have!!!
Carrara Sale Email Message Alert threadNow 50% Discount on new Releases NOT workingAs of 11:30AM Central/10:30AM Mountain, the "Get 50% off with two or more" new releases is still not working. Both DA Horse and Rider Pose Set and Central Business District for Carrara should be 55% off (the Bonus Buyer discount is working correctly, which would pull that over 50% with both the normal Madness and Two Or More discounts).
I've no idea what Day at the Office should be; I think this is the first new Daz Original that I've bought during The Madness this year, and I don't have a percentage to compare to. The cart should be stacking PC+, Madness, Two or More, and Bonus Buyer discounts all at once for that item. I'm assuming it should be lower than it is, though, if the "two or more" discount isn't working for PA products.
RRRR - It could be true - 5th anniversary contesttag: luci45 #5
Sir Mandrake Boland - Unsung Hero of the Steampunk Era
Renowned inventor Sir Mandrake Boland arrives at his new home adjacent to his first experimental "steam farm." Sons Tad and Thad accompany him.Sir Mandrake, AKA Mr Poofy Pants, is best known for his role in combatting piracy.
Used:
Midnight Watchmen for Night Guard
Central Station
Adventure Land Outfit
Steel Town Refinery
Bus Rex (LB)
Contemporary Living (LB)Also used:
Renaissance Male Clothing For Genesis
Unshaven Beard for Genesis
Aiden for M5
Various Morphs
Lorenzo Lorez
Steam Truck Red Bizon
Poofy Pants are back!



the central, the venice, the girl














