• Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3D Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
    • Game Ready
  • Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions
  • Download Studio
  • Menu
  • Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3d Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
  • Community
    • Our Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

Loading...
Daz 3D Forums > Search
  • Victoria Generations Event : Show me your best Victoria renders!
    • Do you still use Victoria 4?  Not really, but not because I don't find her still useful I just have so much new content that I have purchased that I feel I need to use that content. I have converted some things from V4 to G8F.
    • What are some of you favourite Victoria 4 (or later generation) Vicky vendors?  Aeon Soul   BadKittenCo  OOT   Maddelirium  Fabiana  Sabby    among many others
    • Do you have some nostalgic or up to date Victoria artwork that we could help celebrate this particular generation character?   I have several nostalgic but I will have to post them later when I can get to my desktop computer.

    By

    Daventaki Daventaki July 2020 in Art Studio
  • Guide for "custom" installation of DAZ Content?

    So, at some point, I know I saw a guide on how to setup a custom installation structure for DAZ content in Carrara. Now I can't find it. Isn't that always how it goes, though?
    I've tried doing it myself at times, but instead of a clean, organized structure, I end up with folder structures inside folder structures and it gets really messy and disorganized.
    Effectively, I'd like to be able to add top level folders to Carrara, and beneath each folder would be that categories options, each in its own subfolder. This way I can just go directly to the content I want, without having to dig through a bunch of sub-folders to get to it. So, for example, say I have a "Figures" folder, beneath that I'd like to have distinct folders for Genesis 1, Genesis 2, Victoria 4, Victoria 6, etc. I don't want to have dig down through 2 or 3 folders before I can reach those.
    Utilizing Smart Content would be great, though I've never been able to get that to work in Carrara.
    In any case, can someone share the link to that guide? Unless I'm crazy and it doesn't exist? lol...
    Thanks
     

    By

    WsCG WsCG July 2020 in Carrara Discussion
  • New store software before the end of the year

    oh i LOVE that A&W root beer!!!! Can't find it up here unfortunately crying I used to get it in Atherton when we lived there last year, at the IGA - hot off the shelf so I'd buy a few cans to chuck in the fridge. But supermarket here doesn't stock it.  

    and Australia because we grow so much sugar and can only make so much Bundi Rum to mix it with

    Hmm.  I usually drink the diet or zero stuff so I've never thought to try regular Coke in Oz... well, except when it's an added-flavor version we don't have in the States like Razzberry.  Usually I'm too busy sampling all of the other local brews like Solo or the variants of Lift...   

    I'm a fan of vanilla coke (don't judge me) but I'd rather go Wimmers - unfortunately the only place in this tiny stupid town that sold it cold, no longer does - and the supermarket only stocks three flavours on the hot shelves. Although have to admit River Port's portello is still the best - but only available in Victoria, not up here, and even tho it's tempting to move to Victoria just so I can have my beloved portello again, right now I'm kinda glad we moved further north when we bought a place instead of Victoria.  

    A&W root beer ftw! I wish we got diet in Perth though, I want to try that.   
    Watch the australians keep this off topic lol

     

    Yes!  Loved A&W rootbeer.yes  I don't know if it's even still available here.  I've adapted to "Mug" rootbeer.  But back in the day, thirty years before the beginning of this century, there was an A&W rootbeer restaurant on the beach in Melbourne, Florida (well, technically the beach is in Indialantic, FL).  I mean right on the beach, well, just over the dune only 200 feet from high tide.  The windows were always glazed with salt spray on the outside and fogged on the inside by the air-conditioning.  The floor was always sandy from barefooted patrons.  Surfboards were parked against the side of the building.  After a hot time in the surf and laying on the beach, a big frosty mug of A&W rootbeer with friends, wearing only bathing suits, sitting on the leatherette booth benches in our wet salty skin, slowly cementing to the fabric, looking at the hazy view of the world through the wet dirty windows, watching the fuzzy images of seagulls fight for scraps, and the half mile long string of pelicans gliding on the thermals up then down the beach just hit the spot.heart  (*sigh*) All gone now, replaced by parking meters and paved roads.frown  The seagulls are still there but the pelicans are now reduced to 4 or 5 at a time.sad

    See, I've managed to keep this off-topic despite not being an Australian.  But I do have a Melbourne in my past.cheeky

    By

    LeatherGryphon LeatherGryphon July 2020 in The Commons
  • New store software before the end of the year

    and Australia because we grow so much sugar and can only make so much Bundi Rum to mix it with

    Hmm.  I usually drink the diet or zero stuff so I've never thought to try regular Coke in Oz... well, except when it's an added-flavor version we don't have in the States like Razzberry.  Usually I'm too busy sampling all of the other local brews like Solo or the variants of Lift...   

    I'm a fan of vanilla coke (don't judge me) but I'd rather go Wimmers - unfortunately the only place in this tiny stupid town that sold it cold, no longer does - and the supermarket only stocks three flavours on the hot shelves. Although have to admit River Port's portello is still the best - but only available in Victoria, not up here, and even tho it's tempting to move to Victoria just so I can have my beloved portello again, right now I'm kinda glad we moved further north when we bought a place instead of Victoria.  

    A&W root beer ftw! I wish we got diet in Perth though, I want to try that.   
    Watch the australians keep this off topic lol

    Beer's always on topic to Aussies!

    By

    nicstt nicstt July 2020 in The Commons
  • Daz studio can´t find the path to my old files/scenes.

    Those are native files created from Poser-format Victoria 4 when saving in DS 3. It isn't the content installation that is the issue, as those files are not installed but were generated by Daz Studio. Do you have your old content directories? If not do you have a copy of Daz Studio 3 that you can install?

    Thanks! I install Daz3 and let you know.

    By

    Ghostride Ghostride July 2020 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Daz studio can´t find the path to my old files/scenes.


     

    Those are native files created from Poser-format Victoria 4 when saving in DS 3. It isn't the content installation that is the issue, as those files are not installed but were generated by Daz Studio. Do you have your old content directories? If not do you have a copy of Daz Studio 3 that you can install?

     

    Yes! That might be the solution to install daz3 and let the program search the content in my new extern drive. Thanks! I try that and let you know about the result! Thanks

    By

    Ghostride Ghostride July 2020 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • New store software before the end of the year

    and Australia because we grow so much sugar and can only make so much Bundi Rum to mix it with

    Hmm.  I usually drink the diet or zero stuff so I've never thought to try regular Coke in Oz... well, except when it's an added-flavor version we don't have in the States like Razzberry.  Usually I'm too busy sampling all of the other local brews like Solo or the variants of Lift...   

    I'm a fan of vanilla coke (don't judge me) but I'd rather go Wimmers - unfortunately the only place in this tiny stupid town that sold it cold, no longer does - and the supermarket only stocks three flavours on the hot shelves. Although have to admit River Port's portello is still the best - but only available in Victoria, not up here, and even tho it's tempting to move to Victoria just so I can have my beloved portello again, right now I'm kinda glad we moved further north when we bought a place instead of Victoria.  

    A&W root beer ftw! I wish we got diet in Perth though, I want to try that.   
    Watch the australians keep this off topic lol

    Big Sars

    I'll have to get the more easily available sasparilla drinks from coles/woolies and compare them all again this weekend. For science. laugh
    I already know I don't like Dr Pepper though :P

    I remember Woodroofe's Sno Top Creamy Soda here is South Australia way back in the day, was really nice..

    By

    Ghosty12 Ghosty12 July 2020 in The Commons
  • New store software before the end of the year

    Dr Pepper takes like cough medicine. Wimmera sars is great - river port’s double sars is fantastic  

    and Australia because we grow so much sugar and can only make so much Bundi Rum to mix it with

    Hmm.  I usually drink the diet or zero stuff so I've never thought to try regular Coke in Oz... well, except when it's an added-flavor version we don't have in the States like Razzberry.  Usually I'm too busy sampling all of the other local brews like Solo or the variants of Lift...   

    I'm a fan of vanilla coke (don't judge me) but I'd rather go Wimmers - unfortunately the only place in this tiny stupid town that sold it cold, no longer does - and the supermarket only stocks three flavours on the hot shelves. Although have to admit River Port's portello is still the best - but only available in Victoria, not up here, and even tho it's tempting to move to Victoria just so I can have my beloved portello again, right now I'm kinda glad we moved further north when we bought a place instead of Victoria.  

    A&W root beer ftw! I wish we got diet in Perth though, I want to try that.   
    Watch the australians keep this off topic lol

    Big Sars

    I'll have to get the more easily available sasparilla drinks from coles/woolies and compare them all again this weekend. For science. laugh
    I already know I don't like Dr Pepper though :P

     

    By

    jakiblue jakiblue July 2020 in The Commons
  • New store software before the end of the year

    and Australia because we grow so much sugar and can only make so much Bundi Rum to mix it with

    Hmm.  I usually drink the diet or zero stuff so I've never thought to try regular Coke in Oz... well, except when it's an added-flavor version we don't have in the States like Razzberry.  Usually I'm too busy sampling all of the other local brews like Solo or the variants of Lift...   

    I'm a fan of vanilla coke (don't judge me) but I'd rather go Wimmers - unfortunately the only place in this tiny stupid town that sold it cold, no longer does - and the supermarket only stocks three flavours on the hot shelves. Although have to admit River Port's portello is still the best - but only available in Victoria, not up here, and even tho it's tempting to move to Victoria just so I can have my beloved portello again, right now I'm kinda glad we moved further north when we bought a place instead of Victoria.  

    A&W root beer ftw! I wish we got diet in Perth though, I want to try that.   
    Watch the australians keep this off topic lol

    Big Sars

    I'll have to get the more easily available sasparilla drinks from coles/woolies and compare them all again this weekend. For science. laugh
    I already know I don't like Dr Pepper though :P

    By

    AprilYSH AprilYSH July 2020 in The Commons
  • New store software before the end of the year

    and Australia because we grow so much sugar and can only make so much Bundi Rum to mix it with

    Hmm.  I usually drink the diet or zero stuff so I've never thought to try regular Coke in Oz... well, except when it's an added-flavor version we don't have in the States like Razzberry.  Usually I'm too busy sampling all of the other local brews like Solo or the variants of Lift...   

    I'm a fan of vanilla coke (don't judge me) but I'd rather go Wimmers - unfortunately the only place in this tiny stupid town that sold it cold, no longer does - and the supermarket only stocks three flavours on the hot shelves. Although have to admit River Port's portello is still the best - but only available in Victoria, not up here, and even tho it's tempting to move to Victoria just so I can have my beloved portello again, right now I'm kinda glad we moved further north when we bought a place instead of Victoria.  

    A&W root beer ftw! I wish we got diet in Perth though, I want to try that.   
    Watch the australians keep this off topic lol

    Big Sars

    By

    WendyLuvsCatz WendyLuvsCatz July 2020 in The Commons
  • New store software before the end of the year

    oh i LOVE that A&W root beer!!!! Can't find it up here unfortunately crying I used to get it in Atherton when we lived there last year, at the IGA - hot off the shelf so I'd buy a few cans to chuck in the fridge. But supermarket here doesn't stock it.  

    and Australia because we grow so much sugar and can only make so much Bundi Rum to mix it with

    Hmm.  I usually drink the diet or zero stuff so I've never thought to try regular Coke in Oz... well, except when it's an added-flavor version we don't have in the States like Razzberry.  Usually I'm too busy sampling all of the other local brews like Solo or the variants of Lift...   

    I'm a fan of vanilla coke (don't judge me) but I'd rather go Wimmers - unfortunately the only place in this tiny stupid town that sold it cold, no longer does - and the supermarket only stocks three flavours on the hot shelves. Although have to admit River Port's portello is still the best - but only available in Victoria, not up here, and even tho it's tempting to move to Victoria just so I can have my beloved portello again, right now I'm kinda glad we moved further north when we bought a place instead of Victoria.  

    A&W root beer ftw! I wish we got diet in Perth though, I want to try that.   
    Watch the australians keep this off topic lol

     

    By

    jakiblue jakiblue July 2020 in The Commons
  • New store software before the end of the year

    and Australia because we grow so much sugar and can only make so much Bundi Rum to mix it with

    Hmm.  I usually drink the diet or zero stuff so I've never thought to try regular Coke in Oz... well, except when it's an added-flavor version we don't have in the States like Razzberry.  Usually I'm too busy sampling all of the other local brews like Solo or the variants of Lift...   

    I'm a fan of vanilla coke (don't judge me) but I'd rather go Wimmers - unfortunately the only place in this tiny stupid town that sold it cold, no longer does - and the supermarket only stocks three flavours on the hot shelves. Although have to admit River Port's portello is still the best - but only available in Victoria, not up here, and even tho it's tempting to move to Victoria just so I can have my beloved portello again, right now I'm kinda glad we moved further north when we bought a place instead of Victoria.  

    A&W root beer ftw! I wish we got diet in Perth though, I want to try that.   
    Watch the australians keep this off topic lol

    By

    AprilYSH AprilYSH July 2020 in The Commons
  • New store software before the end of the year

    I'm a fan of vanilla coke (don't judge me) but I'd rather go Wimmers - unfortunately the only place in this tiny stupid town that sold it cold, no longer does - and the supermarket only stocks three flavours on the hot shelves. Although have to admit River Port's portello is still the best - but only available in Victoria, not up here, and even tho it's tempting to move to Victoria just so I can have my beloved portello again, right now I'm kinda glad we moved further north when we bought a place instead of Victoria.  

    and Australia because we grow so much sugar and can only make so much Bundi Rum to mix it with

    Hmm.  I usually drink the diet or zero stuff so I've never thought to try regular Coke in Oz... well, except when it's an added-flavor version we don't have in the States like Razzberry.  Usually I'm too busy sampling all of the other local brews like Solo or the variants of Lift...   

     

    By

    jakiblue jakiblue July 2020 in The Commons
  • Daz studio can´t find the path to my old files/scenes.

    Those are native files created from Poser-format Victoria 4 when saving in DS 3. It isn't the content installation that is the issue, as those files are not installed but were generated by Daz Studio. Do you have your old content directories? If not do you have a copy of Daz Studio 3 that you can install?

    By

    Richard Haseltine Richard Haseltine July 2020 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Favorite characters, hair, etc?

    Hi all,
    I'm looking to build up a collection of assets to use exclusively in Carrara. I already have a pretty sizable library for DAZ Studio, but most of it won't work in Carrara.
    So, I'd like to create a similar library specifically for C3D.
    I've browsed through the shop a lot and, frankly, there's so much that I feel a bit paralyzed by choice. Not a *bad* conundrum, really, but one nonetheless.
    I'd like some suggestions for figures/accessories/hair, people have found the easiest to work with, have produced the most favorable results for them, etc.
    Could be Victoria 4. Could be Genesis 2, etc. I'm interested in flexibility and availability of props, accessories, hair, clothing, etc. 
    I'm not aiming for photo-realism, so that's not a concern, though not a "bad thing", either.
    Thanks so much!
     

    By

    WsCG WsCG July 2020 in Carrara Discussion
  • [Released] Shapeless Morphs for Genesis 8 Female

    Hi!! I would like to show you my new product coming soon in Daz store:

    "Shapeless Morphs for Genesis 8 Female" brings you over 100 morphs to change your genesis 8 body in shapes never seen before, modifying feet, legs, torso, arms, hands, head and face.
    You can get unlimited shapes in seconds when you change the intensity of the morphs or when you mix them, trying different body part combinations for your characters.

    You can use materials for Genesis 8 Female such as Victoria 8, Teen Josie 8, etc. these morphs don't affect them.
    Get Shapeless Morphs for Genesis 8 Female and start creating!

     

    By

    jowolf jowolf July 2020 in Daz PA Commercial Products
  • Question on Pro models come with male/female's anatomical elements also question on license

    Genesis models are very modular in nature, particularly the Genesis 8 series. If you buy Micheal 8 Pro Bundle, then you have the genital prop. The gen prop can be used on any other Genesis 8 male who has the gen textures. Just check the store page description details for a reference to anatomical elements materials.

    You can also use any Genesis 8 male skin on any other G8 Male model. The same goes for morphs. If you have a long nose morph, you can use that on anybody, like Michael 8. And so on. Pretty much everything is interchangeable. The same goes for clothing, most clothing for G8 male will work on all G8 males.

    If you get comfortable enough, you can customize your own content, too. You can alter textures. Does a character have a mole or something that you just hate? You can open the texture in photoshop and remove that mole. Or maybe you want more moles? You can alter skin color and a lot more. You can also create your own shaping morphs in a modeling program if you learn how. And of course, you can buy almost anything premade, too, that is what the Daz store is all about.

    I would maybe start with some morph packs, these can have a variety of specific morphs that can help you dial in the unique character you want. There are tons of them, but one I like is Rarestone's 200 shaping morphs pack. This pack has a ton of stuff, after all, its 200 morphs, and it lets you tweak small details that most other packs might overlook. You can also buy a character for their skin, and use it on another model. Its all up to you.

    You are exactly right, I'm still learning about Daz's frame work so didn't know about this till today, I bought my first Pro Olie bundle yesterday and realized that the genital feature included in pro was actually a prop that can be used on other tones, that solved my problem.  And for the female, I tried Gordig & servin's advice and bought a $12 geograft from an external site and it worked out like a wonder as well, that is a much economically friendlier option, though require a lot manual work.  

    Yeah, for females that 3rd party option should be fine. Though the official one can sometimes work better, so I would consider picking up a female pro bundle when one comes along super cheap. Just a few weeks ago they offered Victoria 8 and Michael 8 pro bundles for like $2 each on a one day only sale. So keep an eye out.

    For males, the official one may be better, since every male that has the gen mat will support it correctly. 3rd party ones all have to do some tweaking to make it work right. That and most 3rd party ones look completely ridiculous, unless that is what you are going for. You can find additional morphs for the official Daz prop at that 3rd party site, too. And like I said earlier, if you learn how, you can even make your own morphs for that prop.

    Speaking of keeping an eye out, I would suggest getting the Daz Deals Browser Add On to help. You can notified when stuff goes on sale. That includes your wishlist, as well as the top discounts for the whole store, and a whole lot more. The add on is a 3rd party browser extension and there are versions for numerous browsers. One of its many features is a price history of items on their store page, which lets you know how often it goes on sale, and if it has been cheaper. It is the single best tool you can have for this place, I absolutely recommend it.

    By

    outrider42 outrider42 July 2020 in The Commons
  • PoserDAZ Freebie Wiki - Image Creation Party 2020

    So I was hunting old freebies and found a texture for the Vicky2P4 actor that comes with the Victoria 2 package. So this actor is Victoria 2 with the shape of Poser 4 Female body. Kind of the beginings of a clone. Not bad for beinging 17 years old. Rendered in iray. A homage to the classic complaint that all Vicky ever got was skimpwear so she was forced to go fight at the temple.

    ,,,,,,,

    Naaah, that 'complaint' would be NVIATWAS cheekylaugh, but we can't show that here, or at the Wiki winkdevil

    laughcryingDear Nice Doggie but you did not see that outfit before I doctored it up. Oh my there was stuff showing everywhere!  Would have made Gypsy Rose Lee's mom blush.winklaugh

    By

    DollyGirl DollyGirl July 2020 in The Commons
  • Victoria Generations Event : Show me your best Victoria renders!


    (image from https://www.daz3d.com/classic-fantasy-warrior-princess by Blondie9999)

    Hi folks,
    I'd very much like to create a live webinar event (it would be free entry - allowing anyone to participate) celebrating the versatility and longevity of the Victoria 4 (and beyond) 3D figures. I think it would be a fun AND a nostalgic event, but it would also underline the fact that some artists are still using this older generation figure and content for a few purposes. For example older generation characters are good for background figures and animation for example (less resource hungry).

    Widening the subject matter to ANY generation figure of Victoria (we're looking at 20+ years of history) could be good, since looking at some of the very earliest "Millenium Woman" artwork is quite a "blast from the past". Widening the topic like this could help us see the evolution of 3D character figures over the years and also see what artists are creating with current Victoria 8.
    I will most likely run this event on Saturday the 1st of August.

    So here's some questions for you :-

    • Do you still use Victoria 4?
    • What are some of you favourite Victoria 4 (or later generation) Vicky vendors?
    • Do you have some nostalgic or up to date Victoria artwork that we could help celebrate this particular generation character? 

    Would love to see some of your nostalgic artwork as well as your thoughts on this.

    By

    Digital Art Live Digital Art Live July 2020 in Art Studio
  • Help Identifying Older V4 Product [Solved ...but Sad]

    The old RDNA site had a bunch of unique looking helmets by Maveris. This one is called 8509_HelmetS2V3. I believe the name means Sci Fi 2 for Victoria 3, though the readme refers to "Victoria 3, Victoria 2, Stephanie and Stephanie Petite characters"

    Good memory! Thank you for solving the mystery @pwiecek ! Oh man... I would have loved that helmet! I'm so sad that it's not available anymore. :(

    I did some digging (Google did NOT want to cooperate so it was a bit difficult), but I managed to find a few more images of Maveris's helmets. Such unique stuff! What a talented individual!

    Cool stuff. I wish they were still available.

    By

    3Diva 3Diva July 2020 in The Commons
Previous Next
Adding to Cart…

Daz 3D is part of Tafi

Connect

DAZ Productions, Inc.
7533 S Center View Ct #4664
West Jordan, UT 84084

HELP

Contact Us

Tutorials

Help Center

Sell Your 3D Content

Affiliate Program

Documentation Center

Open Source

Consent Preferences

JOIN DAZ

Memberships

Blog

About Us

Press

Careers

Bridges

Community

In the Studio

Gallery

Forum

DAZ STORE

Shop

Freebies

Published Artists

Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA

© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.