• Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3D Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
    • Game Ready
  • Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions
  • Download Studio
  • Menu
  • Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3d Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
  • Community
    • Our Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

Loading...
Daz 3D Forums > Search
  • There is something wrong with G8Fs' anatomical elements in 4.14?

    Lissa_xyz said:

    Per the PA, Ensley is supposed to be an underage character, and iirc there's something in studio's innerworkings that somehow prevents the gens from being attached to minors based on certain criteria.

    I'm not even aware that Ensley is a child :D But I've tried Victoria 8 and others, the result is the same. I've just known about the problem just because I am to use it. Thank you very much.

    By

    iSeeThis iSeeThis December 2020 in The Commons
  • Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures part 3

    PhilW said:

    Mark_e593e0a5 said:

    Today's new release Becs, https://www.daz3d.com/becs-hd-for-genesis-8-female looks very familiar to Anni-Frid Lyngstad the "second" A in ABBA. All the surrounding stuff kind of adds to that. Poses, that are quite typical ABBA poses, and outfits that go with quite some of their concerts.

    Thanks for your interest in Becs, I really enjoyed creating her and the whole pack.  As the creator of Becs, I can say that she was NOT based on Anni-Frid so any similarity is entirely coincidental. But hey, if it works for you, then go for it! I suppose the most Abba-influenced thing was the promo of her back to back with Victoria 8

    It is still an awesome character -- I like it when vendors package a character as a complete character kit with hair and outift

    By

    Stephen Stephen December 2020 in The Commons
  • Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures part 3

    Mark_e593e0a5 said:

    Today's new release Becs, https://www.daz3d.com/becs-hd-for-genesis-8-female looks very familiar to Anni-Frid Lyngstad the "second" A in ABBA. All the surrounding stuff kind of adds to that. Poses, that are quite typical ABBA poses, and outfits that go with quite some of their concerts.

    Thanks for your interest in Becs, I really enjoyed creating her and the whole pack.  As the creator of Becs, I can say that she was NOT based on Anni-Frid so any similarity is entirely coincidental. But hey, if it works for you, then go for it! I suppose the most Abba-influenced thing was the promo of her back to back with Victoria 8.

    By

    PhilW PhilW December 2020 in The Commons
  • Who's Next to Join the G8 Family?

    Noah LGP said:

    Why ?

    Daz already did House Cat with dForce hair in July 2019

    https://www.daz3d.com/daz-house-cat-with-dforce-hair

    Surely, you're joking.  That's a PA created product that DAZ bought which just updates the creaking and ancient original Mil cat with dForce hair and a few other fixes.  It's better than nothing, but when compared to the now four year old Hivewire cat, it's very sadly lacking in terms of both sculpt and poseability and depends almost entirely on add-ons that are from the days of Victoria 2 & 3.  That said, given the general lack of support for Big Cat 2, Horse 2 and Dog 8, I suspect that DAZ has little interest in creating any more new animal bases at this point... except for maybe yet another dragon. 

    By

    Cybersox Cybersox December 2020 in The Commons
  • Diffeomorphic DAZ-to-Blender

    waltertadlock said:

    Hey All,

    In need of some assistance.  I am getting an error when trying to merge geografts.

     

    I have Googled and searched through the forum, and have not found any reference to this error.

    I have tried this with the 1.5 stable and the 1.5.1 dev on Blender 2.83.4, 2.90.1 and 2.91.  I have tried selecing the character model first and then the genitalia, and vice versa.  Same error everytime.  It is the Victoria 8 with the New Genitalia for Victoria 8.

    Help?

    Thanks,

    Walter

    I had this error as well and I can't be 100% sure what I did to fix it, but I think this happened after I imported new UV maps for the eyes.  I was using Dimension Theory eyes which required different UV maps.  After some trial and error I found out I cannot use them with geografts, so I just went back to the standard UV maps for eyes. 

    Also, avoid importing any morphs when using geografts ('Import Body Morphs' and 'Import Custom Morphs').  You can import JCM's as much as you want and Diffeo will convert those to shapekeys which work pretty well, but importing morphs will break things. 

    Please let us know how you make out and what worked for you.

     

    By

    Krys Kryngle Krys Kryngle December 2020 in Blender Discussion
  • Sheaths?

    Petercat said:

    OMG it came to me tonight and I tried it and works AWESOME! Victoria 4 univeral horns! they can scale, bend, twist and move side-to-side at 25 different joints. If you have a curved sword, These are amazing!. custom scabbards in any shader you have!

    Do you have a link for them? They're not showing up in the store search for me.
    "Hide Items I Own" is unchecked.

    Sorry it took so long to respond. I couldn't find it myself because unlike OTHER universal horns, this one only comes as PART of an add-on and it took me so long to find it, that I forgot about it.

    https://www.daz3d.com/victoria-4-2-creature-creator-add-ons

    You'll need that.

    By

    Coryllon Coryllon December 2020 in Product Suggestions
  • Diffeomorphic DAZ-to-Blender

    Hey All,

    In need of some assistance.  I am getting an error when trying to merge geografts.

     

    I have Googled and searched through the forum, and have not found any reference to this error.

    I have tried this with the 1.5 stable and the 1.5.1 dev on Blender 2.83.4, 2.90.1 and 2.91.  I have tried selecing the character model first and then the genitalia, and vice versa.  Same error everytime.  It is the Victoria 8 with the New Genitalia for Victoria 8.

    Help?

    Thanks,

    Walter

    By

    waltertadlock waltertadlock December 2020 in Blender Discussion
  • 3D Art Freebie Challenge-December 2020-"Holiday Traditions" -Main Thread Only

    Saphirewild said:

    katywhite said:

    Christmas Music
    The Christmas tradition of singing and playing music.

    Free Items:

    1. Le piano (https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/freestuff/le-piano/79996)
    2. 1850s Women's Hair Bundle for G2F (https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/freestuff/1850s-womens-hair-bundle-for-g2f/75572)
    3. NOEL_DECORS_GUIRLANDES (https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/freestuff/noel-decors-guirlandes/75863)
    4. A Few Books (Hardbacks) For DAZ Studio 4 (https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/freestuff/a-few-books-hardbacks-for-daz-studio-4/82979)
    5. Charming For G8M (https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/freestuff/charming-for-g8m/83939)
    6. Everyday Hair Style for Genesis 8 Male(s) (https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/freestuff/everyday-hair-style-for-genesis-8-male-s-/80194)
    7. RW LITTLE LACES DRESS for Genesis 2 Female (https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/freestuff/?item_id=81712)
    8. Contemporary Room (https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/freestuff/?item_id=77686)
    9. InStyle - dForce Winter Nights G8F (https://www.renderosity.com/article/23509/dec2020-24-days-of-christmas?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=LEARN%20MORE&utm_campaign=dailynl_12012020) – 11th day
    10. Sabby-Lucy for Victoria 6 (https://www.renderosity.com/article/23509/dec2020-24-days-of-christmas?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=LEARN%20MORE&utm_campaign=dailynl_12012020) – 14th day

    No Count Item:

    1. Genesis 8 Male
    2. Genesis 2 Female

    Before postwork images:


    After postwork image (Photoshop):

    @katywhite I need you to repost these images as I can't see any of them!

    @Saphirewild Really? Sorry about that, here they are again. I cropped out the blank space on the spotrendered images for you so it's a bit easier to see.
    Before postwork:

    After postwork:

    By

    katywhite katywhite December 2020 in Freebies
  • 3D Art Freebie Challenge-December 2020-"Holiday Traditions" -Main Thread Only

    katywhite said:

    Christmas Music
    The Christmas tradition of singing and playing music.

    Free Items:

    1. Le piano (https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/freestuff/le-piano/79996)
    2. 1850s Women's Hair Bundle for G2F (https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/freestuff/1850s-womens-hair-bundle-for-g2f/75572)
    3. NOEL_DECORS_GUIRLANDES (https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/freestuff/noel-decors-guirlandes/75863)
    4. A Few Books (Hardbacks) For DAZ Studio 4 (https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/freestuff/a-few-books-hardbacks-for-daz-studio-4/82979)
    5. Charming For G8M (https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/freestuff/charming-for-g8m/83939)
    6. Everyday Hair Style for Genesis 8 Male(s) (https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/freestuff/everyday-hair-style-for-genesis-8-male-s-/80194)
    7. RW LITTLE LACES DRESS for Genesis 2 Female (https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/freestuff/?item_id=81712)
    8. Contemporary Room (https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/freestuff/?item_id=77686)
    9. InStyle - dForce Winter Nights G8F (https://www.renderosity.com/article/23509/dec2020-24-days-of-christmas?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=LEARN%20MORE&utm_campaign=dailynl_12012020) – 11th day
    10. Sabby-Lucy for Victoria 6 (https://www.renderosity.com/article/23509/dec2020-24-days-of-christmas?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=LEARN%20MORE&utm_campaign=dailynl_12012020) – 14th day

    No Count Item:

    1. Genesis 8 Male
    2. Genesis 2 Female

    Before postwork images:


    After postwork image (Photoshop):

    @katywhite I need you to repost these images as I can't see any of them!

    By

    Saphirewild Saphirewild December 2020 in Freebies
  • 3D Art Freebie Challenge-December 2020-"Holiday Traditions" -Main Thread Only

    Christmas Music
    The Christmas tradition of singing and playing music.

    Free Items:

    1. Le piano (https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/freestuff/le-piano/79996)
    2. 1850s Women's Hair Bundle for G2F (https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/freestuff/1850s-womens-hair-bundle-for-g2f/75572)
    3. NOEL_DECORS_GUIRLANDES (https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/freestuff/noel-decors-guirlandes/75863)
    4. A Few Books (Hardbacks) For DAZ Studio 4 (https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/freestuff/a-few-books-hardbacks-for-daz-studio-4/82979)
    5. Charming For G8M (https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/freestuff/charming-for-g8m/83939)
    6. Everyday Hair Style for Genesis 8 Male(s) (https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/freestuff/everyday-hair-style-for-genesis-8-male-s-/80194)
    7. RW LITTLE LACES DRESS for Genesis 2 Female (https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/freestuff/?item_id=81712)
    8. Contemporary Room (https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/freestuff/?item_id=77686)
    9. InStyle - dForce Winter Nights G8F (https://www.renderosity.com/article/23509/dec2020-24-days-of-christmas?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=LEARN%20MORE&utm_campaign=dailynl_12012020) – 11th day
    10. Sabby-Lucy for Victoria 6 (https://www.renderosity.com/article/23509/dec2020-24-days-of-christmas?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=LEARN%20MORE&utm_campaign=dailynl_12012020) – 14th day

    No Count Item:

    1. Genesis 8 Male
    2. Genesis 2 Female

    Before postwork images:


    After postwork image (Photoshop):

    By

    katywhite katywhite December 2020 in Freebies
  • Need help saving morph/shape

    I have combined several character morphs and found shapes I like and don't like. For example, I like the shape of the breast, but don't like the shape of the legs.

    How do I only save the breast area shape?

    Also, is there a way to use morph sliders but restrict the the morph to only part of the body. For example: what if I have base G8F and I want the hips of victoria.

    By

    heinzerbrew_f94794efff heinzerbrew_f94794efff December 2020 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • New machine - Daz Studio and the DIM both crash when I try to login

    LaPartita said:

    A number of products (such as Victoria 8) in the product library are missing - all I've gotten is a black rectangle with a spinning circle. Help?

    image

    There seem to be account-specific issues in which soem products don't reolve correctly. Victoria 8 is working for me, for example. It may be worth trying again another day, but if it doesn't resolve all I can suggest is another ticket - however, since other people have been affected, albeit with different products, we may hope there will be a general fix once Daz is back in the virtual office.

    By

    Richard Haseltine Richard Haseltine December 2020 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Outfit in Promo?

    Nyghtfall3D said:

    Serene Night said:

    Severin says:  The main promo is the Summer Outfit for Victoria 8 at Renderosity.

    Thanks.

    I don't think it's the Summer outfit.  I just checked my copy.  The version of the shirt in that promo must have been highly customized because mine looks nothing like it, and doesn't include any morphs I can use to create anwhere remotely close to that look.

     

    By

    Nyghtfall3D Nyghtfall3D December 2020 in The Commons
  • So, How do you organize your Custom Characters and Render assets?

    Hi All,

    Got a question, that'd I like to hear some feedback on....,

    In short, what is your own personal organizational approach to your DAZ Studio Assests?

    As in, what approach do you use for organizing and quickly finding and accessing your favorite 'Custom Characters' and 'Assets'? Or seeing an older Character and instantly knowing what all that Character might consist of, design-wise?

    Let's say you have a Genesis 8 / Victoria 8, with the Character 'Brienne, for Victoria 8' applied, with various modifications & morphs also applied, with maybe a particualr hair asset. Do you simply save it to the render library, and just use the small thumbs there to preview? Is that's good enough? Or do you make notes on all the Morphs you may have applied to a particular Character Add-on? 

    Personally, I'll look at a character I've created a couple of years ago, and I have very little immediate knowledge as to what all went into that character as far as morphs and adjustments go. Sometimes, without diving into the 'scene' elements and/or 'Shaping' tabs, I have no clue as to how I acheived that look. 

    And then there is the trying to apply new clothing or hair to that older character, and the first thing DS will ask, is "What character was this origianlly designed for" in the dialog box. And I have to try and figure that out.

    So just wondering, what are some approaches others might be using to track their 'Custom Characters' and 'Scenes', etc.

    Thanks.  smiley

    - Sol

    By

    solarview solarview December 2020 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • Exporting V4 character to G8F

    Hi folks. 2020 is ending and this is the year I finally transferred my skills from Poser to DS. Now I'm purchasing G8F stuff but still have very nice characters which load in DAZ with almost no problems, but I can't use my new purchases with them. I've readed lots of threads here about importing-exporting shapes, things, textures and more, but some of them are frozen in time meanwhile new products and exporters are appearing at the shop or at free sites like ShareCG.

    So the 2020-2021 question is: what is the best (and cheaper) way to convert a V4 in a Gf8?

    I think IMHO the best option for textures is https://www.daz3d.com/legacy-uvs-for-genesis-8-victoria-4 cause works as a second skin, but for shapes? And not only character V4 morphs-based, but those with unique head morphs (bodies shapes are lesser important).

    Thanks in advance and Merry Xmas.-

    By

    Casette Casette December 2020 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • Looking for the most beautiful female characters there are, help pls.

    Making a figure look beautiful (to whatever your personal preference may be) depends for about 30% on the figure, another 30% on the skin materials/textures/shaders, another 30% on your lighting, and the remaining 10% depend entirely on your posing and camera abilities (camera angle, to DOF or not to DOF). There's usually quite some post-work (in photoshop) involved as well.

    You might find it unbelievable, but a lot of those long running highly acclaimed (in certain circles) virtual novel models are actually still Victoria 4 and Genesis 2, though Genesis 3 has become more common by now, don't underestimate the older ones. It does make sense though, until about halfway into G3's era, the figures were a bit more stylized towards idealized proportions, with slightly longer legs, hourglass shapes, etcetera. All that doesn't seem to be possible anymore without generating mass demonstrations from certain crowds. I'd really like to a see a Lilith 8 supervamp model (Lilith 7 is really great if you want a slightly stylized late twenties supermodel), but in this society of correctness, I don't expect such a character to happen anymore, and there sadly just isn't one for G8.

    By

    Drip Drip December 2020 in The Commons
  • New machine - Daz Studio and the DIM both crash when I try to login

    A number of products (such as Victoria 8) in the product library are missing - all I've gotten is a black rectangle with a spinning circle. Help?

    image

    By

    LaPartita LaPartita December 2020 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Outfit in Promo?

    Serene Night said:

    Severin says:  The main promo is the Summer Outfit for Victoria 8 at Renderosity.

    Thanks.

    By

    Nyghtfall3D Nyghtfall3D December 2020 in The Commons
  • 3D Art Freebie Challenge-December 2020-"Holiday Traditions" -Main Thread Only

    emanuela, Here is the working link to the genesis dress.  https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/freestuff/gift-outfit-for-victoria-5-genesis-/66630

    I have fixed the page on Poser Daz Freebie site.

    This is the link you should use for the background. Archiv.zip Fantasy Backgrounds.zip Ordner by Mysticartdesign on DeviantArt

    By

    DollyGirl DollyGirl December 2020 in Freebies
  • 3D Art Freebie Challenge-December 2020-"Holiday Traditions" -Main Thread Only

     

    FILLING SANTA'S SLEIGH

    (new with corrected link)

    image

    No count : : Gemesis 1

     

    FREEBIES


    Ghastly's Big Eye Anime Team -Genesis 1 morphs.
    https://www.sharecg.com/v/70264/related/21/DAZ-Studio/Ghastlys-Big-Eye-Anime-Team-Genesis-1-morphs.


    Ghastly's General Purpose Anime Team - G1 Morphs
    https://sharecg.com/v/70211/related/21/DAZ-Studio/Ghastlys-General-Purpose-Anime-Team-G1-Morphs

    gift outfit genesis

    https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/freestuff/gift-outfit-for-victoria-5-genesis-/66630

    Genesis Casual Pants & Top
    https://www.wilmapsdigitalcreations.co.uk/view_product.php?id=249

    textures 
    https://mooncraftrp.com/index.php/2020/04/24/free-botanical-pattern-iray-shader-set-tips-for-daz3d/


    santas sleigh
    https://sharecg.com/v/73785/view/21/DAZ-Studio/santas-sleigh

     

    gifts
    https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/freestuff/christmas-tree-and-gifts-for-poser-/80616

    https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/freestuff/noel-decors-guirlandes/75863

     

    wreath
    https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/freestuff/christmas-wreath-for-poser-/80625

    Santa hat
    https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/freestuff/christmas-santa-hat/75963

    guirlandes
    https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/freestuff/noel-decors-guirlandes/75863

    background
     Archiv.zip Fantasy Backgrounds.zip Ordner by Mysticartdesign on DeviantArt

     

    MERRY CHRISTMAS

    emanuela1

     

    (i remembered how i did last time: attach file, open in new windos, copy and paste back in post)

     

    By

    emanuela1 emanuela1 December 2020 in Freebies
Previous Next
Adding to Cart…

Daz 3D is part of Tafi

Connect

DAZ Productions, Inc.
7533 S Center View Ct #4664
West Jordan, UT 84084

HELP

Contact Us

Tutorials

Help Center

Sell Your 3D Content

Affiliate Program

Documentation Center

Open Source

Consent Preferences

JOIN DAZ

Memberships

Blog

About Us

Press

Careers

Bridges

Community

In the Studio

Gallery

Forum

DAZ STORE

Shop

Freebies

Published Artists

Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA

© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.