-
Show Us Your Bryce Renders Part 13
Hansmar said:
So, finally here goes with another set of renders I made the last month. These are landscapes, based on a terrain or terrains made from Hubisms as height-map. Actually, these were already made half a year ago or something, but I misplaced the pictures and recently discovered them again. I used one of the lens-options from lenses and filters on one of them and differentskies to show the effect thereof on two others. The last one is a terrain-cityscape.




These are missing, probably displaced when making the second post - there is a quirk in the forum code, you need to refresh the page after making a post with attachments andf planning to make another otherwise the first lot of attacements will be lost.
Anyone Used Circulare Natural Environment?It's an interior, in spite of the name, SF environment, I bought at release in April 2023. I think it was originally a D+ monthly or weekly freebie. I've never used it until now and it freezes DS (using. 4.21 beta). This usually happens only with high poly sets and I think this is one, judging by the wireframe view. (I don't know how to find poly counts.) I recall that at one time there were D+ forum complaints about a spate of D+ freebies that were very high poly.
Can someone confirm the poly count? Is there a workaround or should I just find another set?
Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"Richard Haseltine said:
scorpio said:
Cris Palomino said:
Gordig said:
This banner for the flash sale:

links to the daily sales page, rather than to a selection of those artists' products, which is what one would expect.
So it should be all their items, so just search artist names.
Really? - Why should/would I bother - shopping should be made as simple and straight forward as possible, the customer shouldn't be required to do the work and go searching for the sale items they should be easily accessed.
That has been noted for future offers, but you can use the artists filter - just type Luthb into the filter to get the first wo, check them, and rpeat for the others (genrally you just need the first four to six letters of the name)
Also, I'm not sure what is going on but it is shown as a 4 hour flash sale and already has been up for over 9 hours
Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"Richard Haseltine said:
scorpio said:
Cris Palomino said:
Gordig said:
This banner for the flash sale:

links to the daily sales page, rather than to a selection of those artists' products, which is what one would expect.
So it should be all their items, so just search artist names.
Really? - Why should/would I bother - shopping should be made as simple and straight forward as possible, the customer shouldn't be required to do the work and go searching for the sale items they should be easily accessed.
That has been noted for future offers, but you can use the artists filter - just type Luthb into the filter to get the first wo, check them, and rpeat for the others (genrally you just need the first four to six letters of the name)
Sorry really too much effort - if you want me to shop and spend money don't make me do the work.
How do you fix mesh distortion when transferring clothing from one generation to another?Please forgive me if this is a simple question answered elsewhere, but I don't even know exactly what to call what's happening (and therefore don't know what to search on). I'm encountering the issue seen below when trying to use a Genesis 2 dress on a Genesis 9 figure. I've also seen this transferring Gen 8 clothing to Gen 9. Sometimes a dForce simulation straightens this out and so I don't worry too much about it, but in this case adding a dForce modifier and even learning how to paint in weight maps didn't seem to help.
I've attached a screenshot of what it looks like in the base pose before any simulation. Anyone have any tips or ideas on how to fix things like this?
Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"Cris Palomino said:
Gordig said:
This banner for the flash sale:

links to the daily sales page, rather than to a selection of those artists' products, which is what one would expect.
So it should be all their items, so just search artist names.
They're also all part of the "Mad Artists stores" for today, so there's a link to their store in the list on the sale page.
Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"scorpio said:
Cris Palomino said:
Gordig said:
This banner for the flash sale:

links to the daily sales page, rather than to a selection of those artists' products, which is what one would expect.
So it should be all their items, so just search artist names.
Really? - Why should/would I bother - shopping should be made as simple and straight forward as possible, the customer shouldn't be required to do the work and go searching for the sale items they should be easily accessed.
That has been noted for future offers, but you can use the artists filter - just type Luthb into the filter to get the first wo, check them, and rpeat for the others (genrally you just need the first four to six letters of the name)
Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"Cris Palomino said:
Gordig said:
This banner for the flash sale:

links to the daily sales page, rather than to a selection of those artists' products, which is what one would expect.
So it should be all their items, so just search artist names.
Yep, that is a possible workaround BUT it makes shopping the sale a lot more complicated and difficult and probably not worth my time.
Lines on Legs and Shoulder fix?You can go into each material of the character, open the texture and search for virtual texture and deactivate it.
Render your buys! Use buys from the current month and the previous month of salesCrossposting from Daz+ forum.
On Her Turf
New items used: Hinate for Genesis 9, Salvage Tech Outfit for G9, and Natural Curly Hair for G9. Gallery entry here. As a bonus, an "almost new item" used was Sci-Fi Reactor Room which I got back in January and haven't tried out yet.
Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"Cris Palomino said:
Gordig said:
This banner for the flash sale:

links to the daily sales page, rather than to a selection of those artists' products, which is what one would expect.
So it should be all their items, so just search artist names.
Really? - Why should/would I bother - shopping should be made as simple and straight forward as possible, the customer shouldn't be required to do the work and go searching for the sale items they should be easily accessed.
Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"Gordig said:
This banner for the flash sale:

links to the daily sales page, rather than to a selection of those artists' products, which is what one would expect.
So it should be all their items, so just search artist names.
Easy Environments: Wuxia Mountains (Daz Studio) [Commercial]Finally got around to installing Frozen Lake Skyspheres/HDRIs, and I found a problem with a couple of the HDRI's on the Iray side.
"FMEE FrozenLake Sky Aurora02 Iray.duf" and "FMEE FrozenLake Sky Night02 Iray.duf" show only a few vertical blobs of light in one area. See sample spot renders. (Forum attachments not working)
MEGA
Carraracafe down? *ONLINE NOW*therixx said:
Hi Danas, nice to find you still here (we chatted about your Carrara locomotive tutorials via email) and with such useful posts! Thank you.
Riccardo
(P.S. the link www.danas-imaging.com seems to be broken)Hello!
I am a rare bird here nowadays, pretty much just come here to see if miraculously there are any exciting news about Carrara.
But I've found a scary forum thread about Carrara Cafe being down... again...Miss old good days when I actively participated in ventures of Carrara community.
Regarding my website, it is actually intentionally offline, one reason I am looking for a better hosting, other thing I am moving away from wordpress based website and am redoing my portfolio.
Which also makes me think that, if I get things sorted out with Carrara Cafe, most likely I may have to do a grand project to remake Carrara Cafe into other platform and go away from wordpress. Not only wordpress based sites are too attractive to hackers, but also maintenance of them are hazardous road to walk. You never know when which plug-in may cause critical error with an update. I just need to figure out how to make it so that other people, who are editors in Cafe, could easily do the updates and articles should they come across some exciting news and stories for Carrara Cafe.
Do you know a website that can generate reference posing?To be honest, a Google image search is frequently enough to get a wide range of sufficiently similar poses to be useful for synthesizing a good pose. Then try the pose yourself to verify what you see in the images is plausible. Finally, after tweaking your model, act out what you've posed at the end to function as a QA check. It's the process I go through, and it gives my family a laugh or two. Regards, Richard.Show Us Your Bryce Renders Part 13Oops, real live interfered with Brycing again for me. Or, not so much with Brycing, because I did make some renders (mostly modifications of existing ones), but did not take the time to log on to the Forum. Sorry for that. I did see some very interesting works, but unfortunately can't react to all.
Keep up the good work, all!
Wanted, Native American Indian weapons.Yeah I hear you... there isn't much. I have most of the ones you mentioned but I have also used several products by Keihan at Rendo with a little tweaking in Studio etc as they are a bit old. (I don't think I can post a link). Just search the vendors at Rendo). Also the Horse 3 looks nothing like a wild horse/mustang or NA war horse. Mil Horse, Low Res Horse or H2 is a more realistic looking horse/has more options, or you might be more interested in "War Pony" at Rendo. (search the marketplace there).
Very slow 4k renders with relatively high end system - Help neededHello there,
First message on this forum, but I do need assistance with one rather bothersome issue
I'm experiencing very slow / long render times despite having a rather high end system:GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti
CPU: Intel i9 13900k @ 5.5 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR5 - 64Go (2x32) @ 6400MHz
PSU: Corsair HX1000 - 80plus Platinium
Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z790-F Gaming Wifi
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Chromax BlackI've attatched a Dxdiag, just in case someone needed to see it.
Wanted, Native American Indian weapons.Hi, I don't know if I am not using the correct search parameters, but I am having trouble finding Native American Indian weapons. https://www.daz3d.com/western-gear has a bow and arrow. I am using https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-elf-guardian-outfit-for-genesis-8-female for a quiver. There are a small amount of clothing, some going back to V4 and M4 in the Cheyenne series. All in all, somewhat lacking in comparison to Western clothing and weapons. I did buy this https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-meadow-whispers-outfit-for-genesis-8-females because I thought the quiver on a waist belt looked cool, but as soon as I put Xochil on horse 3 I learnt the error of my ways.
How to find a specific user?Linwelly said:
still requires to very exactly know the username, which somtimes is a challenge
Yup. that's why I said "this time".
A more complete user search would help a lot finding infos and sharing experiences in the forum.












