• Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3D Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
    • Game Ready
  • Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions
  • Download Studio
  • Menu
  • Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3d Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
  • Community
    • Our Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

Loading...
Daz 3D Forums > Search
  • Where Should I Save Things?

    Can't figure out how to install this again except through Daz Central, and that gives the same result. The video under the Install tab is a dead link...

    Figured out how to uninstall from the Content Library, and then reinstall from there, and now everything seems to work.

    It's hard to emphasize how truly aggravating this file management system is. I imagine that somebody has reasons for wanting several different ways to do the same thing, but at the very least, it should be crystal clear where everything is actually going, where the system is searching for things, and how to set default pathways up from the relevant tools themselves.
    To be fair, though, almost every package I've used for related purposes seems to have something similarly bizarre- but different- going on in their file system. This only makes it worse, though, because it's harder to remember the 'right' way to do things once you've figured it out in the twenty-third program...

    By

    Honzo Honzo June 2020 in New Users
  • Where Should I Save Things?

    I spoke too soon...  

     

    So, I don't see any of those circled triangles anywhere. If I click 'browse to file location', the figure is shown in My Daz 3D Library. It still will not load.  Right click on the icon, there's no option to delete it. There is a 'group as' button, and under that is a checked box for 'None' which cannot be unchecked.

    I also see a few assets, like G3F, that show a different kind of icon with a white picture frame with a triangle and exclamation point in it. This will not allow 'browse to file location,' but otherwise behaves like the first one.

    Daz Central shows G3 Starter Essentials, where I presume these items came from, as installed.

     

    Since I can't uninstall things from Smart Content that it doesn't believe exist, I'll try to uninstall them from Daz Central- but how should I reinstall them to make them work right?

    By

    Honzo Honzo June 2020 in New Users
  • Animation in Daz Studio.

    Split to its own thread as it is not about Daz Central

     

    i downloaded daz studio 4.12 but lipsync was missing what do i do i really need this my boss is very angry

    LipSync is 32 bit only, so you need to install that version of DS to set up the voice tracks. You can then save the result and open in the 64 bit version for further work

    How do i render an animation i created

    In the Render Settings pane you need to set the render type to Image Series or Movie - the former is best as it iis easier to recover from errors or to correct a short segment, then stitch the images together in a video editor. Whichever you do you will need to set the filename as the render goes to disc rather than appearing on screen.

    By

    Richard Haseltine Richard Haseltine June 2020 in The Commons
  • New install- is there an optimum choice of directory locations?

    I've not used Daz Central either, and I'm in no hurry to do so given the horror stories I've read here. DIM works fine, why change it?

    What do you mean by "will my bought items in DIM be transferred across?" My understanding from your original post was that your HDD had failed, you'd lost your existing bought content, and would need to re-download it. If that is the case, then the list of items that you've bought is held on DAZ's servers and can be downloaded via DIM or DC as you choose.

    If you still have all those downloaded products somewhere accessible locally, then you can copy them to a directory of your choice and tell Daz Studio and DIM where to find them (Daz Central too, I assume, though this is where people seem to have had problems). I started a thread about this last year, when I moved my own content to an external drive: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/332926/moving-daz-assets-from-one-drive-to-another

    By

    chris-2599934 chris-2599934 June 2020 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • New install- is there an optimum choice of directory locations?

    It's arrived, whee! Ok, a final question: it's been a while since i downloaded anything from the installer. When i re-establish my content library, do i just use daz central; will my bought items in DIM be transferred across? I haven't used daz central yet so any tips would be appreciated :)

    By

    dmcl90 dmcl90 June 2020 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • How do I manually install content?

    hi, I'm having the same problem. I have some content that DIM (and DAZ Central) is not detecting. if I install the files manually, how do I make them appear on my Smart Content view? 

    By

    RAFTN RAFTN June 2020 in New Users
  • Beta for DazCentral, your new Content Manager

    I agree with UHF about the lack of control over the updates. It sucks.

    I was really excited when I saw Daz Central, thinking I'd finally be able to get updates to my products that had been installed on my external disk with a previous computer. DIM does recognize that these products have been installed at all. Daz's answer was I had to reinstall all my content on the new computer, even tho it's really there and works fine.

    Is DIM pointing correctly to the ManifestFiles folder?  It's the .dxs files in that folder that keeps track of what has been installed.  Also, these files are hardcoded with the path to the library where the products they refer to are installed so if the library path has changed they may need to have the path references changed. 

    By

    Taoz Taoz June 2020 in The Commons
  • [Released] Content Wizard [Commercial]

    I am super excited for the new verson of Content Wizard. But after I updated tot eh new version it isn't worl. Gives me an error message when tryo to open the script. 

    I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but nothing is working.

    Attached is screen shot of what happens when I try to open the script in Daz.

    I'm having trouble attaching the error log so I am pasting it below here.

    Thanks.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.322 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Product "Shaved Side Dread For Genesis 3 And 8" has no token

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.409 Updated metadata for 1 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.769 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Query (UPDATE "product" SET name = 'Shaved Side Dread For Genesis 3 And 8', default_name = 'Shaved Side Dread For Genesis 3 And 8', store_id = 1, token = '58311', artists = 'DAZ Original,SamSil', description = '', guid = '227aeadb-c0b5-4d9b-9740-9c51c0d3232c', meta_hash = '71cd008fcc6a2a3495c6881495966e5c', file_hash = '8a998499b34ab6d8bb3d14226e72d291', thumbnail_path = '', thumbnail_hash = '', last_update = '2019-01-16 15:21:58', date_purchased = '2019-06-13 21:48:30', date_installed = '2020-06-21 20:28:58', release_date = '1970-01-01 00:00:00', group_num = 0, hide = 'f', is_vendor = 't', has_cloud_meta_data = 't', is_installed = 'f', is_cloud_owned = 't', needs_update = 'f', normalized_name = 'shaved side dread for genesis 3 and 8', normalized_name_first_letter = 'S' WHERE id = 436) failed with exception: ERROR:  duplicate key value violates unique constraint "product_guid_key"

    DETAIL:  Key (guid)=(227aeadb-c0b5-4d9b-9740-9c51c0d3232c) already exists.

     

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.775 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): ERROR:  duplicate key value violates unique constraint "product_guid_key"

    DETAIL:  Key (guid)=(227aeadb-c0b5-4d9b-9740-9c51c0d3232c) already exists.

     

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.881 Updated metadata for 2 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.882 Updated metadata for 3 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.883 Updated metadata for 4 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.941 Updated metadata for 5 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.941 Updated metadata for 6 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.949 Updated metadata for 7 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.949 Updated metadata for 8 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.949 Updated metadata for 9 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.949 Updated metadata for 10 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.949 Updated metadata for 11 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.949 Updated metadata for 12 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.949 Updated metadata for 13 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.949 Updated metadata for 14 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.949 Updated metadata for 15 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.955 Updated metadata for 16 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.955 Updated metadata for 17 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.955 Updated metadata for 18 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.956 Updated metadata for 19 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.956 Updated metadata for 20 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.956 Updated metadata for 21 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.956 Updated metadata for 22 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.956 Updated metadata for 23 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.956 Updated metadata for 24 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.961 Updated metadata for 25 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.961 Updated metadata for 26 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.961 Updated metadata for 27 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.961 Updated metadata for 28 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.961 Updated metadata for 29 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.961 Updated metadata for 30 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.961 Updated metadata for 31 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.961 Updated metadata for 32 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.961 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(660): sync completed with errors, 32 items succeeded, 1 items failed.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.967 Metadata update failed: 32 items succeeded, 1 items failed.

    2020-06-21 22:28:59.369 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: HTTP/1.0 400 Bad request

     

    2020-06-21 22:28:59.369 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Cache-Control: no-cache

     

    2020-06-21 22:28:59.369 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Connection: close

     

    2020-06-21 22:28:59.376 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Content-Type: text/html

     

    2020-06-21 22:28:59.376 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: 

     

    2020-06-21 22:28:59.376 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: <html><body><h1>400 Bad request</h1>

    2020-06-21 22:28:59.399 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Your browser sent an invalid request.

    2020-06-21 22:28:59.399 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: </body></html>

    2020-06-21 22:28:59.421 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): peer performed orderly shutdown errno=0

    2020-06-21 22:29:22.998 Loading script: C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/scripts/riversoft art/content wizard/content wizard.dse

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.051 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Joneien Leah/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_67659/data/riversoft art/common/rsconstants.dsa

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.055 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSSmartContentConstants.dsa

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.061 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Joneien Leah/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_55959/data/riversoft art/common/rsbuildpanels.dsa

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.075 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Joneien Leah/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_67659/data/riversoft art/common/seedrandom.dsa

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.103 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Joneien Leah/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_55959/data/riversoft art/common/rsassemblylinefunctions.dse

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.116 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Joneien Leah/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_67659/data/riversoft art/common/rshelperfunctions.dse

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.122 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSAdvHelperFunctions.dse

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.126 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Joneien Leah/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_67659/data/riversoft art/common/rs2020helperfunctions.dse

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.137 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSSmartContentCategoryEditor.dse

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.141 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Data/RightArrowTriangle.png

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.143 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Data/SelectedCategory.png

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.146 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSSmartContentFunctions.dse

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.164 WARNING: Script Error: Line 222

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.164 WARNING: ReferenceError: Can't find variable: SearchAndReplaceDialog

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.164 WARNING: Stack Trace:

    <anonymous>()@C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/scripts/riversoft art/content wizard/content wizard.dse:222

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.165 Error in script execution: C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/scripts/riversoft art/content wizard/content wizard.dse

    2020-06-21 22:30:07.767 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: HTTP/1.0 400 Bad request

     

    2020-06-21 22:30:07.776 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Cache-Control: no-cache

     

    2020-06-21 22:30:07.776 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Connection: close

     

    2020-06-21 22:30:07.776 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Content-Type: text/html

     

    2020-06-21 22:30:07.782 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: 

     

    2020-06-21 22:30:07.782 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: <html><body><h1>400 Bad request</h1>

    2020-06-21 22:30:07.782 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Your browser sent an invalid request.

    2020-06-21 22:30:07.808 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: </body></html>

    2020-06-21 22:30:07.808 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): peer performed orderly shutdown errno=0

    2020-06-21 22:31:07.160 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: HTTP/1.0 400 Bad request

     

    2020-06-21 22:31:07.160 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Cache-Control: no-cache

     

    2020-06-21 22:31:07.204 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Connection: close

     

    2020-06-21 22:31:07.204 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Content-Type: text/html

     

    2020-06-21 22:31:07.204 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: 

     

    2020-06-21 22:31:07.204 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: <html><body><h1>400 Bad request</h1>

    2020-06-21 22:31:07.227 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Your browser sent an invalid request.

    2020-06-21 22:31:07.228 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: </body></html>

    2020-06-21 22:31:07.228 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): peer performed orderly shutdown errno=0

    2020-06-21 22:31:26.619 Beginning Install of "Content Wizard"

    2020-06-21 22:31:33.006 "Content Wizard": Install Succeeded.

    2020-06-21 22:31:45.750 Loading script: C:/Users/Joneien Leah/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_67507/scripts/riversoft art/content wizard/content wizard.dse

    2020-06-21 22:31:45.750 Failed to load script: C:/Users/Joneien Leah/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_67507/scripts/riversoft art/content wizard/content wizard.dse

    2020-06-21 22:32:07.750 Loading script: C:/Users/Joneien Leah/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_67507/scripts/riversoft art/content wizard/content wizard.dse

    2020-06-21 22:32:07.776 Failed to load script: C:/Users/Joneien Leah/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_67507/scripts/riversoft art/content wizard/content wizard.dse

    2020-06-21 22:32:15.573 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: HTTP/1.0 400 Bad request

     

    2020-06-21 22:32:15.573 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Cache-Control: no-cache

     

    2020-06-21 22:32:15.594 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Connection: close

     

    2020-06-21 22:32:15.626 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Content-Type: text/html

     

    2020-06-21 22:32:15.626 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: 

     

    2020-06-21 22:32:15.626 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: <html><body><h1>400 Bad request</h1>

    2020-06-21 22:32:15.650 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Your browser sent an invalid request.

    2020-06-21 22:32:15.650 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: </body></html>

    2020-06-21 22:32:15.650 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): peer performed orderly shutdown errno=0

    vvvv

    Have you updated ALL of my products?  You are getting an error in Data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RS2020HelperFunctions.dse.  My thought is that it is finding an old version of the file.

    I started trying other River Soft pproducts and getting the same error. Do you know how I can do a clean uninstall so it doesnt  use the old files?

    So I uninstalled using both Daz Central and Daz Install Manager (they couldn't seem to agree on what was installed and what wasn't). And I deleted all Riversoft products from my scripts folder. Now I reinstalled everything and the scripts start up. But only problem is that the same error happens if I right click on the product icon within Dazstudio and say Install (as it promts me to do). If I skip this step the product opens fine, but I have the old version of the product, for example Content Wizard is at verison 1.1. 

    So now my question is how do I prompt it to install the updated version when the update isn't showing up in Daz Central or Install Manager and the only option with Dazstudio is to right click and install, which seems to mess everything up.

    Is there a manual way to install the update?

    I usually use DIM.  However, v1.1 *is* the latest version of CW.  So that is correct.  What error are you getting now?

    Good to know I have the latest version. Still having same issues installing smart content for this one character. 

    I would try deleting the product from Smart Content (via the manual) and try again.  See if that helps.

    Unfortunately I got the same error message. Something about this character doesn't seem compatible for smart content.

    By

    joneienleah joneienleah June 2020 in Daz PA Commercial Products
  • [Released] Content Wizard [Commercial]

    I am super excited for the new verson of Content Wizard. But after I updated tot eh new version it isn't worl. Gives me an error message when tryo to open the script. 

    I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but nothing is working.

    Attached is screen shot of what happens when I try to open the script in Daz.

    I'm having trouble attaching the error log so I am pasting it below here.

    Thanks.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.322 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Product "Shaved Side Dread For Genesis 3 And 8" has no token

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.409 Updated metadata for 1 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.769 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Query (UPDATE "product" SET name = 'Shaved Side Dread For Genesis 3 And 8', default_name = 'Shaved Side Dread For Genesis 3 And 8', store_id = 1, token = '58311', artists = 'DAZ Original,SamSil', description = '', guid = '227aeadb-c0b5-4d9b-9740-9c51c0d3232c', meta_hash = '71cd008fcc6a2a3495c6881495966e5c', file_hash = '8a998499b34ab6d8bb3d14226e72d291', thumbnail_path = '', thumbnail_hash = '', last_update = '2019-01-16 15:21:58', date_purchased = '2019-06-13 21:48:30', date_installed = '2020-06-21 20:28:58', release_date = '1970-01-01 00:00:00', group_num = 0, hide = 'f', is_vendor = 't', has_cloud_meta_data = 't', is_installed = 'f', is_cloud_owned = 't', needs_update = 'f', normalized_name = 'shaved side dread for genesis 3 and 8', normalized_name_first_letter = 'S' WHERE id = 436) failed with exception: ERROR:  duplicate key value violates unique constraint "product_guid_key"

    DETAIL:  Key (guid)=(227aeadb-c0b5-4d9b-9740-9c51c0d3232c) already exists.

     

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.775 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): ERROR:  duplicate key value violates unique constraint "product_guid_key"

    DETAIL:  Key (guid)=(227aeadb-c0b5-4d9b-9740-9c51c0d3232c) already exists.

     

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.881 Updated metadata for 2 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.882 Updated metadata for 3 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.883 Updated metadata for 4 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.941 Updated metadata for 5 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.941 Updated metadata for 6 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.949 Updated metadata for 7 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.949 Updated metadata for 8 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.949 Updated metadata for 9 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.949 Updated metadata for 10 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.949 Updated metadata for 11 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.949 Updated metadata for 12 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.949 Updated metadata for 13 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.949 Updated metadata for 14 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.949 Updated metadata for 15 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.955 Updated metadata for 16 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.955 Updated metadata for 17 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.955 Updated metadata for 18 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.956 Updated metadata for 19 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.956 Updated metadata for 20 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.956 Updated metadata for 21 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.956 Updated metadata for 22 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.956 Updated metadata for 23 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.956 Updated metadata for 24 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.961 Updated metadata for 25 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.961 Updated metadata for 26 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.961 Updated metadata for 27 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.961 Updated metadata for 28 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.961 Updated metadata for 29 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.961 Updated metadata for 30 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.961 Updated metadata for 31 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.961 Updated metadata for 32 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.961 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(660): sync completed with errors, 32 items succeeded, 1 items failed.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.967 Metadata update failed: 32 items succeeded, 1 items failed.

    2020-06-21 22:28:59.369 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: HTTP/1.0 400 Bad request

     

    2020-06-21 22:28:59.369 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Cache-Control: no-cache

     

    2020-06-21 22:28:59.369 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Connection: close

     

    2020-06-21 22:28:59.376 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Content-Type: text/html

     

    2020-06-21 22:28:59.376 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: 

     

    2020-06-21 22:28:59.376 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: <html><body><h1>400 Bad request</h1>

    2020-06-21 22:28:59.399 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Your browser sent an invalid request.

    2020-06-21 22:28:59.399 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: </body></html>

    2020-06-21 22:28:59.421 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): peer performed orderly shutdown errno=0

    2020-06-21 22:29:22.998 Loading script: C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/scripts/riversoft art/content wizard/content wizard.dse

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.051 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Joneien Leah/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_67659/data/riversoft art/common/rsconstants.dsa

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.055 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSSmartContentConstants.dsa

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.061 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Joneien Leah/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_55959/data/riversoft art/common/rsbuildpanels.dsa

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.075 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Joneien Leah/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_67659/data/riversoft art/common/seedrandom.dsa

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.103 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Joneien Leah/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_55959/data/riversoft art/common/rsassemblylinefunctions.dse

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.116 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Joneien Leah/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_67659/data/riversoft art/common/rshelperfunctions.dse

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.122 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSAdvHelperFunctions.dse

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.126 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Joneien Leah/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_67659/data/riversoft art/common/rs2020helperfunctions.dse

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.137 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSSmartContentCategoryEditor.dse

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.141 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Data/RightArrowTriangle.png

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.143 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Data/SelectedCategory.png

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.146 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSSmartContentFunctions.dse

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.164 WARNING: Script Error: Line 222

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.164 WARNING: ReferenceError: Can't find variable: SearchAndReplaceDialog

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.164 WARNING: Stack Trace:

    <anonymous>()@C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/scripts/riversoft art/content wizard/content wizard.dse:222

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.165 Error in script execution: C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/scripts/riversoft art/content wizard/content wizard.dse

    2020-06-21 22:30:07.767 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: HTTP/1.0 400 Bad request

     

    2020-06-21 22:30:07.776 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Cache-Control: no-cache

     

    2020-06-21 22:30:07.776 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Connection: close

     

    2020-06-21 22:30:07.776 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Content-Type: text/html

     

    2020-06-21 22:30:07.782 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: 

     

    2020-06-21 22:30:07.782 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: <html><body><h1>400 Bad request</h1>

    2020-06-21 22:30:07.782 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Your browser sent an invalid request.

    2020-06-21 22:30:07.808 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: </body></html>

    2020-06-21 22:30:07.808 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): peer performed orderly shutdown errno=0

    2020-06-21 22:31:07.160 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: HTTP/1.0 400 Bad request

     

    2020-06-21 22:31:07.160 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Cache-Control: no-cache

     

    2020-06-21 22:31:07.204 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Connection: close

     

    2020-06-21 22:31:07.204 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Content-Type: text/html

     

    2020-06-21 22:31:07.204 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: 

     

    2020-06-21 22:31:07.204 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: <html><body><h1>400 Bad request</h1>

    2020-06-21 22:31:07.227 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Your browser sent an invalid request.

    2020-06-21 22:31:07.228 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: </body></html>

    2020-06-21 22:31:07.228 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): peer performed orderly shutdown errno=0

    2020-06-21 22:31:26.619 Beginning Install of "Content Wizard"

    2020-06-21 22:31:33.006 "Content Wizard": Install Succeeded.

    2020-06-21 22:31:45.750 Loading script: C:/Users/Joneien Leah/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_67507/scripts/riversoft art/content wizard/content wizard.dse

    2020-06-21 22:31:45.750 Failed to load script: C:/Users/Joneien Leah/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_67507/scripts/riversoft art/content wizard/content wizard.dse

    2020-06-21 22:32:07.750 Loading script: C:/Users/Joneien Leah/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_67507/scripts/riversoft art/content wizard/content wizard.dse

    2020-06-21 22:32:07.776 Failed to load script: C:/Users/Joneien Leah/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_67507/scripts/riversoft art/content wizard/content wizard.dse

    2020-06-21 22:32:15.573 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: HTTP/1.0 400 Bad request

     

    2020-06-21 22:32:15.573 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Cache-Control: no-cache

     

    2020-06-21 22:32:15.594 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Connection: close

     

    2020-06-21 22:32:15.626 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Content-Type: text/html

     

    2020-06-21 22:32:15.626 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: 

     

    2020-06-21 22:32:15.626 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: <html><body><h1>400 Bad request</h1>

    2020-06-21 22:32:15.650 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Your browser sent an invalid request.

    2020-06-21 22:32:15.650 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: </body></html>

    2020-06-21 22:32:15.650 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): peer performed orderly shutdown errno=0

    vvvv

    Have you updated ALL of my products?  You are getting an error in Data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RS2020HelperFunctions.dse.  My thought is that it is finding an old version of the file.

    I started trying other River Soft pproducts and getting the same error. Do you know how I can do a clean uninstall so it doesnt  use the old files?

    So I uninstalled using both Daz Central and Daz Install Manager (they couldn't seem to agree on what was installed and what wasn't). And I deleted all Riversoft products from my scripts folder. Now I reinstalled everything and the scripts start up. But only problem is that the same error happens if I right click on the product icon within Dazstudio and say Install (as it promts me to do). If I skip this step the product opens fine, but I have the old version of the product, for example Content Wizard is at verison 1.1. 

    So now my question is how do I prompt it to install the updated version when the update isn't showing up in Daz Central or Install Manager and the only option with Dazstudio is to right click and install, which seems to mess everything up.

    Is there a manual way to install the update?

    I usually use DIM.  However, v1.1 *is* the latest version of CW.  So that is correct.  What error are you getting now?

    Good to know I have the latest version. Still having same issues installing smart content for this one character. 

    I would try deleting the product from Smart Content (via the manual) and try again.  See if that helps.

    By

    RiverSoft Art RiverSoft Art June 2020 in Daz PA Commercial Products
  • [Released] Content Wizard [Commercial]

    I am super excited for the new verson of Content Wizard. But after I updated tot eh new version it isn't worl. Gives me an error message when tryo to open the script. 

    I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but nothing is working.

    Attached is screen shot of what happens when I try to open the script in Daz.

    I'm having trouble attaching the error log so I am pasting it below here.

    Thanks.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.322 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Product "Shaved Side Dread For Genesis 3 And 8" has no token

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.409 Updated metadata for 1 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.769 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Query (UPDATE "product" SET name = 'Shaved Side Dread For Genesis 3 And 8', default_name = 'Shaved Side Dread For Genesis 3 And 8', store_id = 1, token = '58311', artists = 'DAZ Original,SamSil', description = '', guid = '227aeadb-c0b5-4d9b-9740-9c51c0d3232c', meta_hash = '71cd008fcc6a2a3495c6881495966e5c', file_hash = '8a998499b34ab6d8bb3d14226e72d291', thumbnail_path = '', thumbnail_hash = '', last_update = '2019-01-16 15:21:58', date_purchased = '2019-06-13 21:48:30', date_installed = '2020-06-21 20:28:58', release_date = '1970-01-01 00:00:00', group_num = 0, hide = 'f', is_vendor = 't', has_cloud_meta_data = 't', is_installed = 'f', is_cloud_owned = 't', needs_update = 'f', normalized_name = 'shaved side dread for genesis 3 and 8', normalized_name_first_letter = 'S' WHERE id = 436) failed with exception: ERROR:  duplicate key value violates unique constraint "product_guid_key"

    DETAIL:  Key (guid)=(227aeadb-c0b5-4d9b-9740-9c51c0d3232c) already exists.

     

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.775 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): ERROR:  duplicate key value violates unique constraint "product_guid_key"

    DETAIL:  Key (guid)=(227aeadb-c0b5-4d9b-9740-9c51c0d3232c) already exists.

     

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.881 Updated metadata for 2 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.882 Updated metadata for 3 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.883 Updated metadata for 4 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.941 Updated metadata for 5 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.941 Updated metadata for 6 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.949 Updated metadata for 7 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.949 Updated metadata for 8 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.949 Updated metadata for 9 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.949 Updated metadata for 10 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.949 Updated metadata for 11 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.949 Updated metadata for 12 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.949 Updated metadata for 13 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.949 Updated metadata for 14 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.949 Updated metadata for 15 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.955 Updated metadata for 16 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.955 Updated metadata for 17 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.955 Updated metadata for 18 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.956 Updated metadata for 19 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.956 Updated metadata for 20 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.956 Updated metadata for 21 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.956 Updated metadata for 22 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.956 Updated metadata for 23 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.956 Updated metadata for 24 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.961 Updated metadata for 25 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.961 Updated metadata for 26 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.961 Updated metadata for 27 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.961 Updated metadata for 28 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.961 Updated metadata for 29 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.961 Updated metadata for 30 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.961 Updated metadata for 31 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.961 Updated metadata for 32 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.961 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(660): sync completed with errors, 32 items succeeded, 1 items failed.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.967 Metadata update failed: 32 items succeeded, 1 items failed.

    2020-06-21 22:28:59.369 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: HTTP/1.0 400 Bad request

     

    2020-06-21 22:28:59.369 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Cache-Control: no-cache

     

    2020-06-21 22:28:59.369 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Connection: close

     

    2020-06-21 22:28:59.376 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Content-Type: text/html

     

    2020-06-21 22:28:59.376 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: 

     

    2020-06-21 22:28:59.376 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: <html><body><h1>400 Bad request</h1>

    2020-06-21 22:28:59.399 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Your browser sent an invalid request.

    2020-06-21 22:28:59.399 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: </body></html>

    2020-06-21 22:28:59.421 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): peer performed orderly shutdown errno=0

    2020-06-21 22:29:22.998 Loading script: C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/scripts/riversoft art/content wizard/content wizard.dse

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.051 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Joneien Leah/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_67659/data/riversoft art/common/rsconstants.dsa

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.055 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSSmartContentConstants.dsa

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.061 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Joneien Leah/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_55959/data/riversoft art/common/rsbuildpanels.dsa

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.075 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Joneien Leah/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_67659/data/riversoft art/common/seedrandom.dsa

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.103 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Joneien Leah/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_55959/data/riversoft art/common/rsassemblylinefunctions.dse

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.116 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Joneien Leah/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_67659/data/riversoft art/common/rshelperfunctions.dse

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.122 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSAdvHelperFunctions.dse

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.126 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Joneien Leah/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_67659/data/riversoft art/common/rs2020helperfunctions.dse

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.137 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSSmartContentCategoryEditor.dse

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.141 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Data/RightArrowTriangle.png

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.143 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Data/SelectedCategory.png

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.146 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSSmartContentFunctions.dse

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.164 WARNING: Script Error: Line 222

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.164 WARNING: ReferenceError: Can't find variable: SearchAndReplaceDialog

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.164 WARNING: Stack Trace:

    <anonymous>()@C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/scripts/riversoft art/content wizard/content wizard.dse:222

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.165 Error in script execution: C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/scripts/riversoft art/content wizard/content wizard.dse

    2020-06-21 22:30:07.767 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: HTTP/1.0 400 Bad request

     

    2020-06-21 22:30:07.776 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Cache-Control: no-cache

     

    2020-06-21 22:30:07.776 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Connection: close

     

    2020-06-21 22:30:07.776 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Content-Type: text/html

     

    2020-06-21 22:30:07.782 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: 

     

    2020-06-21 22:30:07.782 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: <html><body><h1>400 Bad request</h1>

    2020-06-21 22:30:07.782 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Your browser sent an invalid request.

    2020-06-21 22:30:07.808 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: </body></html>

    2020-06-21 22:30:07.808 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): peer performed orderly shutdown errno=0

    2020-06-21 22:31:07.160 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: HTTP/1.0 400 Bad request

     

    2020-06-21 22:31:07.160 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Cache-Control: no-cache

     

    2020-06-21 22:31:07.204 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Connection: close

     

    2020-06-21 22:31:07.204 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Content-Type: text/html

     

    2020-06-21 22:31:07.204 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: 

     

    2020-06-21 22:31:07.204 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: <html><body><h1>400 Bad request</h1>

    2020-06-21 22:31:07.227 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Your browser sent an invalid request.

    2020-06-21 22:31:07.228 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: </body></html>

    2020-06-21 22:31:07.228 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): peer performed orderly shutdown errno=0

    2020-06-21 22:31:26.619 Beginning Install of "Content Wizard"

    2020-06-21 22:31:33.006 "Content Wizard": Install Succeeded.

    2020-06-21 22:31:45.750 Loading script: C:/Users/Joneien Leah/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_67507/scripts/riversoft art/content wizard/content wizard.dse

    2020-06-21 22:31:45.750 Failed to load script: C:/Users/Joneien Leah/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_67507/scripts/riversoft art/content wizard/content wizard.dse

    2020-06-21 22:32:07.750 Loading script: C:/Users/Joneien Leah/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_67507/scripts/riversoft art/content wizard/content wizard.dse

    2020-06-21 22:32:07.776 Failed to load script: C:/Users/Joneien Leah/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_67507/scripts/riversoft art/content wizard/content wizard.dse

    2020-06-21 22:32:15.573 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: HTTP/1.0 400 Bad request

     

    2020-06-21 22:32:15.573 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Cache-Control: no-cache

     

    2020-06-21 22:32:15.594 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Connection: close

     

    2020-06-21 22:32:15.626 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Content-Type: text/html

     

    2020-06-21 22:32:15.626 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: 

     

    2020-06-21 22:32:15.626 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: <html><body><h1>400 Bad request</h1>

    2020-06-21 22:32:15.650 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Your browser sent an invalid request.

    2020-06-21 22:32:15.650 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: </body></html>

    2020-06-21 22:32:15.650 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): peer performed orderly shutdown errno=0

    vvvv

    Have you updated ALL of my products?  You are getting an error in Data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RS2020HelperFunctions.dse.  My thought is that it is finding an old version of the file.

    I started trying other River Soft pproducts and getting the same error. Do you know how I can do a clean uninstall so it doesnt  use the old files?

    So I uninstalled using both Daz Central and Daz Install Manager (they couldn't seem to agree on what was installed and what wasn't). And I deleted all Riversoft products from my scripts folder. Now I reinstalled everything and the scripts start up. But only problem is that the same error happens if I right click on the product icon within Dazstudio and say Install (as it promts me to do). If I skip this step the product opens fine, but I have the old version of the product, for example Content Wizard is at verison 1.1. 

    So now my question is how do I prompt it to install the updated version when the update isn't showing up in Daz Central or Install Manager and the only option with Dazstudio is to right click and install, which seems to mess everything up.

    Is there a manual way to install the update?

    I usually use DIM.  However, v1.1 *is* the latest version of CW.  So that is correct.  What error are you getting now?

    Good to know I have the latest version. Still having same issues installing smart content for this one character. 

    By

    joneienleah joneienleah June 2020 in Daz PA Commercial Products
  • [Released] Content Wizard [Commercial]

    I am super excited for the new verson of Content Wizard. But after I updated tot eh new version it isn't worl. Gives me an error message when tryo to open the script. 

    I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but nothing is working.

    Attached is screen shot of what happens when I try to open the script in Daz.

    I'm having trouble attaching the error log so I am pasting it below here.

    Thanks.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.322 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Product "Shaved Side Dread For Genesis 3 And 8" has no token

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.409 Updated metadata for 1 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.769 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Query (UPDATE "product" SET name = 'Shaved Side Dread For Genesis 3 And 8', default_name = 'Shaved Side Dread For Genesis 3 And 8', store_id = 1, token = '58311', artists = 'DAZ Original,SamSil', description = '', guid = '227aeadb-c0b5-4d9b-9740-9c51c0d3232c', meta_hash = '71cd008fcc6a2a3495c6881495966e5c', file_hash = '8a998499b34ab6d8bb3d14226e72d291', thumbnail_path = '', thumbnail_hash = '', last_update = '2019-01-16 15:21:58', date_purchased = '2019-06-13 21:48:30', date_installed = '2020-06-21 20:28:58', release_date = '1970-01-01 00:00:00', group_num = 0, hide = 'f', is_vendor = 't', has_cloud_meta_data = 't', is_installed = 'f', is_cloud_owned = 't', needs_update = 'f', normalized_name = 'shaved side dread for genesis 3 and 8', normalized_name_first_letter = 'S' WHERE id = 436) failed with exception: ERROR:  duplicate key value violates unique constraint "product_guid_key"

    DETAIL:  Key (guid)=(227aeadb-c0b5-4d9b-9740-9c51c0d3232c) already exists.

     

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.775 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): ERROR:  duplicate key value violates unique constraint "product_guid_key"

    DETAIL:  Key (guid)=(227aeadb-c0b5-4d9b-9740-9c51c0d3232c) already exists.

     

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.881 Updated metadata for 2 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.882 Updated metadata for 3 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.883 Updated metadata for 4 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.941 Updated metadata for 5 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.941 Updated metadata for 6 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.949 Updated metadata for 7 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.949 Updated metadata for 8 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.949 Updated metadata for 9 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.949 Updated metadata for 10 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.949 Updated metadata for 11 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.949 Updated metadata for 12 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.949 Updated metadata for 13 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.949 Updated metadata for 14 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.949 Updated metadata for 15 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.955 Updated metadata for 16 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.955 Updated metadata for 17 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.955 Updated metadata for 18 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.956 Updated metadata for 19 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.956 Updated metadata for 20 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.956 Updated metadata for 21 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.956 Updated metadata for 22 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.956 Updated metadata for 23 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.956 Updated metadata for 24 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.961 Updated metadata for 25 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.961 Updated metadata for 26 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.961 Updated metadata for 27 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.961 Updated metadata for 28 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.961 Updated metadata for 29 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.961 Updated metadata for 30 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.961 Updated metadata for 31 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.961 Updated metadata for 32 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.961 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(660): sync completed with errors, 32 items succeeded, 1 items failed.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.967 Metadata update failed: 32 items succeeded, 1 items failed.

    2020-06-21 22:28:59.369 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: HTTP/1.0 400 Bad request

     

    2020-06-21 22:28:59.369 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Cache-Control: no-cache

     

    2020-06-21 22:28:59.369 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Connection: close

     

    2020-06-21 22:28:59.376 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Content-Type: text/html

     

    2020-06-21 22:28:59.376 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: 

     

    2020-06-21 22:28:59.376 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: <html><body><h1>400 Bad request</h1>

    2020-06-21 22:28:59.399 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Your browser sent an invalid request.

    2020-06-21 22:28:59.399 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: </body></html>

    2020-06-21 22:28:59.421 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): peer performed orderly shutdown errno=0

    2020-06-21 22:29:22.998 Loading script: C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/scripts/riversoft art/content wizard/content wizard.dse

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.051 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Joneien Leah/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_67659/data/riversoft art/common/rsconstants.dsa

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.055 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSSmartContentConstants.dsa

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.061 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Joneien Leah/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_55959/data/riversoft art/common/rsbuildpanels.dsa

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.075 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Joneien Leah/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_67659/data/riversoft art/common/seedrandom.dsa

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.103 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Joneien Leah/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_55959/data/riversoft art/common/rsassemblylinefunctions.dse

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.116 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Joneien Leah/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_67659/data/riversoft art/common/rshelperfunctions.dse

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.122 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSAdvHelperFunctions.dse

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.126 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Joneien Leah/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_67659/data/riversoft art/common/rs2020helperfunctions.dse

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.137 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSSmartContentCategoryEditor.dse

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.141 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Data/RightArrowTriangle.png

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.143 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Data/SelectedCategory.png

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.146 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSSmartContentFunctions.dse

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.164 WARNING: Script Error: Line 222

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.164 WARNING: ReferenceError: Can't find variable: SearchAndReplaceDialog

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.164 WARNING: Stack Trace:

    <anonymous>()@C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/scripts/riversoft art/content wizard/content wizard.dse:222

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.165 Error in script execution: C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/scripts/riversoft art/content wizard/content wizard.dse

    2020-06-21 22:30:07.767 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: HTTP/1.0 400 Bad request

     

    2020-06-21 22:30:07.776 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Cache-Control: no-cache

     

    2020-06-21 22:30:07.776 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Connection: close

     

    2020-06-21 22:30:07.776 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Content-Type: text/html

     

    2020-06-21 22:30:07.782 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: 

     

    2020-06-21 22:30:07.782 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: <html><body><h1>400 Bad request</h1>

    2020-06-21 22:30:07.782 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Your browser sent an invalid request.

    2020-06-21 22:30:07.808 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: </body></html>

    2020-06-21 22:30:07.808 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): peer performed orderly shutdown errno=0

    2020-06-21 22:31:07.160 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: HTTP/1.0 400 Bad request

     

    2020-06-21 22:31:07.160 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Cache-Control: no-cache

     

    2020-06-21 22:31:07.204 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Connection: close

     

    2020-06-21 22:31:07.204 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Content-Type: text/html

     

    2020-06-21 22:31:07.204 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: 

     

    2020-06-21 22:31:07.204 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: <html><body><h1>400 Bad request</h1>

    2020-06-21 22:31:07.227 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Your browser sent an invalid request.

    2020-06-21 22:31:07.228 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: </body></html>

    2020-06-21 22:31:07.228 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): peer performed orderly shutdown errno=0

    2020-06-21 22:31:26.619 Beginning Install of "Content Wizard"

    2020-06-21 22:31:33.006 "Content Wizard": Install Succeeded.

    2020-06-21 22:31:45.750 Loading script: C:/Users/Joneien Leah/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_67507/scripts/riversoft art/content wizard/content wizard.dse

    2020-06-21 22:31:45.750 Failed to load script: C:/Users/Joneien Leah/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_67507/scripts/riversoft art/content wizard/content wizard.dse

    2020-06-21 22:32:07.750 Loading script: C:/Users/Joneien Leah/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_67507/scripts/riversoft art/content wizard/content wizard.dse

    2020-06-21 22:32:07.776 Failed to load script: C:/Users/Joneien Leah/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_67507/scripts/riversoft art/content wizard/content wizard.dse

    2020-06-21 22:32:15.573 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: HTTP/1.0 400 Bad request

     

    2020-06-21 22:32:15.573 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Cache-Control: no-cache

     

    2020-06-21 22:32:15.594 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Connection: close

     

    2020-06-21 22:32:15.626 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Content-Type: text/html

     

    2020-06-21 22:32:15.626 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: 

     

    2020-06-21 22:32:15.626 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: <html><body><h1>400 Bad request</h1>

    2020-06-21 22:32:15.650 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Your browser sent an invalid request.

    2020-06-21 22:32:15.650 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: </body></html>

    2020-06-21 22:32:15.650 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): peer performed orderly shutdown errno=0

    vvvv

    Have you updated ALL of my products?  You are getting an error in Data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RS2020HelperFunctions.dse.  My thought is that it is finding an old version of the file.

    I started trying other River Soft pproducts and getting the same error. Do you know how I can do a clean uninstall so it doesnt  use the old files?

    So I uninstalled using both Daz Central and Daz Install Manager (they couldn't seem to agree on what was installed and what wasn't). And I deleted all Riversoft products from my scripts folder. Now I reinstalled everything and the scripts start up. But only problem is that the same error happens if I right click on the product icon within Dazstudio and say Install (as it promts me to do). If I skip this step the product opens fine, but I have the old version of the product, for example Content Wizard is at verison 1.1. 

    So now my question is how do I prompt it to install the updated version when the update isn't showing up in Daz Central or Install Manager and the only option with Dazstudio is to right click and install, which seems to mess everything up.

    Is there a manual way to install the update?

    I usually use DIM.  However, v1.1 *is* the latest version of CW.  So that is correct.  What error are you getting now?

    By

    RiverSoft Art RiverSoft Art June 2020 in Daz PA Commercial Products
  • Odd little bugs...

    I wonder if anyone else is having these issues or if I'm just lucky:

     

    1: Daz Central doesn't launch Daz Studio when you click on an installed asset. Oddly, although this was the case with the 'open' button if you follow the link to 'Daz Studio' until this afternoon, now that button works...

    2: Despite multiple 'log in automatically' and 'remember me' instructions, the program always demands a password when I need to install something that isn't installed.

    3: The things that are not installed are part of the 'basics' packages for G3- which ARE installed according to Daz Central.

     

    Is there some way to fix this behavior? These aren't exactly earth shaking problems, but they add a layer of annoyance to a learning curve already replete with little frustrations.

    By

    Honzo Honzo June 2020 in New Users
  • [Released] Content Wizard [Commercial]

    I am super excited for the new verson of Content Wizard. But after I updated tot eh new version it isn't worl. Gives me an error message when tryo to open the script. 

    I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but nothing is working.

    Attached is screen shot of what happens when I try to open the script in Daz.

    I'm having trouble attaching the error log so I am pasting it below here.

    Thanks.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.322 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Product "Shaved Side Dread For Genesis 3 And 8" has no token

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.409 Updated metadata for 1 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.769 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Query (UPDATE "product" SET name = 'Shaved Side Dread For Genesis 3 And 8', default_name = 'Shaved Side Dread For Genesis 3 And 8', store_id = 1, token = '58311', artists = 'DAZ Original,SamSil', description = '', guid = '227aeadb-c0b5-4d9b-9740-9c51c0d3232c', meta_hash = '71cd008fcc6a2a3495c6881495966e5c', file_hash = '8a998499b34ab6d8bb3d14226e72d291', thumbnail_path = '', thumbnail_hash = '', last_update = '2019-01-16 15:21:58', date_purchased = '2019-06-13 21:48:30', date_installed = '2020-06-21 20:28:58', release_date = '1970-01-01 00:00:00', group_num = 0, hide = 'f', is_vendor = 't', has_cloud_meta_data = 't', is_installed = 'f', is_cloud_owned = 't', needs_update = 'f', normalized_name = 'shaved side dread for genesis 3 and 8', normalized_name_first_letter = 'S' WHERE id = 436) failed with exception: ERROR:  duplicate key value violates unique constraint "product_guid_key"

    DETAIL:  Key (guid)=(227aeadb-c0b5-4d9b-9740-9c51c0d3232c) already exists.

     

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.775 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): ERROR:  duplicate key value violates unique constraint "product_guid_key"

    DETAIL:  Key (guid)=(227aeadb-c0b5-4d9b-9740-9c51c0d3232c) already exists.

     

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.881 Updated metadata for 2 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.882 Updated metadata for 3 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.883 Updated metadata for 4 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.941 Updated metadata for 5 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.941 Updated metadata for 6 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.949 Updated metadata for 7 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.949 Updated metadata for 8 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.949 Updated metadata for 9 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.949 Updated metadata for 10 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.949 Updated metadata for 11 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.949 Updated metadata for 12 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.949 Updated metadata for 13 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.949 Updated metadata for 14 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.949 Updated metadata for 15 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.955 Updated metadata for 16 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.955 Updated metadata for 17 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.955 Updated metadata for 18 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.956 Updated metadata for 19 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.956 Updated metadata for 20 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.956 Updated metadata for 21 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.956 Updated metadata for 22 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.956 Updated metadata for 23 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.956 Updated metadata for 24 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.961 Updated metadata for 25 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.961 Updated metadata for 26 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.961 Updated metadata for 27 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.961 Updated metadata for 28 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.961 Updated metadata for 29 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.961 Updated metadata for 30 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.961 Updated metadata for 31 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.961 Updated metadata for 32 of 33 items.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.961 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(660): sync completed with errors, 32 items succeeded, 1 items failed.

    2020-06-21 22:28:58.967 Metadata update failed: 32 items succeeded, 1 items failed.

    2020-06-21 22:28:59.369 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: HTTP/1.0 400 Bad request

     

    2020-06-21 22:28:59.369 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Cache-Control: no-cache

     

    2020-06-21 22:28:59.369 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Connection: close

     

    2020-06-21 22:28:59.376 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Content-Type: text/html

     

    2020-06-21 22:28:59.376 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: 

     

    2020-06-21 22:28:59.376 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: <html><body><h1>400 Bad request</h1>

    2020-06-21 22:28:59.399 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Your browser sent an invalid request.

    2020-06-21 22:28:59.399 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: </body></html>

    2020-06-21 22:28:59.421 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): peer performed orderly shutdown errno=0

    2020-06-21 22:29:22.998 Loading script: C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/scripts/riversoft art/content wizard/content wizard.dse

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.051 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Joneien Leah/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_67659/data/riversoft art/common/rsconstants.dsa

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.055 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSSmartContentConstants.dsa

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.061 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Joneien Leah/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_55959/data/riversoft art/common/rsbuildpanels.dsa

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.075 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Joneien Leah/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_67659/data/riversoft art/common/seedrandom.dsa

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.103 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Joneien Leah/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_55959/data/riversoft art/common/rsassemblylinefunctions.dse

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.116 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Joneien Leah/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_67659/data/riversoft art/common/rshelperfunctions.dse

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.122 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSAdvHelperFunctions.dse

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.126 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Joneien Leah/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_67659/data/riversoft art/common/rs2020helperfunctions.dse

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.137 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSSmartContentCategoryEditor.dse

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.141 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Data/RightArrowTriangle.png

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.143 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Data/SelectedCategory.png

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.146 DEBUG: Found: C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSSmartContentFunctions.dse

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.164 WARNING: Script Error: Line 222

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.164 WARNING: ReferenceError: Can't find variable: SearchAndReplaceDialog

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.164 WARNING: Stack Trace:

    <anonymous>()@C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/scripts/riversoft art/content wizard/content wizard.dse:222

    2020-06-21 22:29:23.165 Error in script execution: C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/scripts/riversoft art/content wizard/content wizard.dse

    2020-06-21 22:30:07.767 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: HTTP/1.0 400 Bad request

     

    2020-06-21 22:30:07.776 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Cache-Control: no-cache

     

    2020-06-21 22:30:07.776 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Connection: close

     

    2020-06-21 22:30:07.776 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Content-Type: text/html

     

    2020-06-21 22:30:07.782 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: 

     

    2020-06-21 22:30:07.782 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: <html><body><h1>400 Bad request</h1>

    2020-06-21 22:30:07.782 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Your browser sent an invalid request.

    2020-06-21 22:30:07.808 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: </body></html>

    2020-06-21 22:30:07.808 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): peer performed orderly shutdown errno=0

    2020-06-21 22:31:07.160 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: HTTP/1.0 400 Bad request

     

    2020-06-21 22:31:07.160 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Cache-Control: no-cache

     

    2020-06-21 22:31:07.204 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Connection: close

     

    2020-06-21 22:31:07.204 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Content-Type: text/html

     

    2020-06-21 22:31:07.204 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: 

     

    2020-06-21 22:31:07.204 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: <html><body><h1>400 Bad request</h1>

    2020-06-21 22:31:07.227 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Your browser sent an invalid request.

    2020-06-21 22:31:07.228 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: </body></html>

    2020-06-21 22:31:07.228 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): peer performed orderly shutdown errno=0

    2020-06-21 22:31:26.619 Beginning Install of "Content Wizard"

    2020-06-21 22:31:33.006 "Content Wizard": Install Succeeded.

    2020-06-21 22:31:45.750 Loading script: C:/Users/Joneien Leah/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_67507/scripts/riversoft art/content wizard/content wizard.dse

    2020-06-21 22:31:45.750 Failed to load script: C:/Users/Joneien Leah/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_67507/scripts/riversoft art/content wizard/content wizard.dse

    2020-06-21 22:32:07.750 Loading script: C:/Users/Joneien Leah/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_67507/scripts/riversoft art/content wizard/content wizard.dse

    2020-06-21 22:32:07.776 Failed to load script: C:/Users/Joneien Leah/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_67507/scripts/riversoft art/content wizard/content wizard.dse

    2020-06-21 22:32:15.573 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: HTTP/1.0 400 Bad request

     

    2020-06-21 22:32:15.573 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Cache-Control: no-cache

     

    2020-06-21 22:32:15.594 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Connection: close

     

    2020-06-21 22:32:15.626 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Content-Type: text/html

     

    2020-06-21 22:32:15.626 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: 

     

    2020-06-21 22:32:15.626 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: <html><body><h1>400 Bad request</h1>

    2020-06-21 22:32:15.650 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: Your browser sent an invalid request.

    2020-06-21 22:32:15.650 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Got an unknown command from the persistent connection: </body></html>

    2020-06-21 22:32:15.650 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): peer performed orderly shutdown errno=0

    vvvv

    Have you updated ALL of my products?  You are getting an error in Data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RS2020HelperFunctions.dse.  My thought is that it is finding an old version of the file.

    I started trying other River Soft pproducts and getting the same error. Do you know how I can do a clean uninstall so it doesnt  use the old files?

    So I uninstalled using both Daz Central and Daz Install Manager (they couldn't seem to agree on what was installed and what wasn't). And I deleted all Riversoft products from my scripts folder. Now I reinstalled everything and the scripts start up. But only problem is that the same error happens if I right click on the product icon within Dazstudio and say Install (as it promts me to do). If I skip this step the product opens fine, but I have the old version of the product, for example Content Wizard is at verison 1.1. 

    So now my question is how do I prompt it to install the updated version when the update isn't showing up in Daz Central or Install Manager and the only option with Dazstudio is to right click and install, which seems to mess everything up.

    Is there a manual way to install the update?

    By

    joneienleah joneienleah June 2020 in Daz PA Commercial Products
  • Beta for DazCentral, your new Content Manager

    I agree with UHF about the lack of control over the updates. It sucks.

    I was really excited when I saw Daz Central, thinking I'd finally be able to get updates to my products that had been installed on my external disk with a previous computer. DIM does recognize that these products have been installed at all. Daz's answer was I had to reinstall all my content on the new computer, even tho it's really there and works fine.

    Since my Daz content is 3 Tb, there is no way I am reinstalling all that stuff. Do you have any idea how long that would take? And there is no way I'm storing all those zips on my computer - I'd run out of space before I got half way through my purchases!

    For the record, DIM offers the option to delete the original zip after install. All it needs to keep is the manifest file generated when the content is installed, so it knows what was installed and when.

    And now DIM recognized only the items installed since that latest fiasco and I'm missing out on updates to even recent purchases.

    Did you use a custom path to store the manifest files before installing DazCentral? There's a good chance that path has been reset to default when DazCentral was installed, which would explain why DIM doesn't know anymore what was installed before that. The manifest files should still be in the old directory though, so you should be able to get them back.

    I was hoping for the ability to choose a product and check to see if there has been an update so I could install it. Is that really too much to ask, Daz people? Can somebody over there add that to your future release "wishlist?"

    An update compared to what? DIM has no way to know which version is installed if you didn't use it for install...

    By

    Leana Leana June 2020 in The Commons
  • [Released] Chinese Face and Body Shapes for Genesis 3 and 8 Female
     

    sounds like the install file is corrupted. 

    anyone filed a support ticket about this?  it probably won't get fixed unless someone does.

    j

    Hello Leo Lee, I have contacted tech support, manually downloaded to my PC & my phone, installed with DAZ Installer, and DAZ Central. Every method has failed. As a last resort, I ask you, Leo Lee. Please check the files and re-submit them. You do make beautiful characters and I purchased these a month ago. I really do not want a refund, I just want to add these to my library. Thank you.

     

    I'm waiting an answer from the tech support. But I manually unistall it and install it again and works. The files have passed to the Daz Pass. The problem, I believe, is place where the files are stored with the DIM and Daz central. I also have issues with this release. Fisrt, it didn't appear in my account and second, it didn't show up as New product and didn't apperar on the first page of the store.

    Same here - could not install.

    Please let me know and post here, after it has been fixed.

     

    I couldn't install by ANY method either. I returned it, and I'll wait for a sale.

    I could install it manually. If anyone who purchased it and need to use it as soon as possible and don't want to returned it, before the tech support answer, just send me a print of the order and I can send you the files.

    By

    Leo Lee Leo Lee June 2020 in Daz PA Commercial Products
  • Beta for DazCentral, your new Content Manager

    I'm wishing I would have read all of these comments before installing and running DazConnect.  I'm now having to spend HOURS restoring backups of my folders because DazConnect made assumptions that were not correct.

    My recommendation to users:  If you have customized installation paths in DIM and DAZ Studio, stick with DIM.

    My recommendation to DAZ:  1)  Use the EXACT paths setup by DIM and in the DAZ Studio custom paths.  2)  Prompt and warn the user before making such changes perminant.  Example:  "Your current content is set to V:\custom\documents\DAZ 3D\InstallManager\ManifestFiles.  DAZConnect would like to change it to C:\My Daz Library\DAZ 3D\InstallManager\ManifestFiles.  Do you want to allow this change?  Y  or N"  3)  Keep DIM around until folks with custom paths can test it for you.  Compensate those testers as it will require a LOT of effort on their behalf to make sure it works.  (My experience today is an example of that.  DazConnect completely screwed up my content.)  DazConnect is NOT ready for prime time.

    I would make the  feature suggestions in 2) via https://www.daz3d.com/help/help-contact-us

    3) need not be a concern: Daz Central uses the DIM zips and Central is essentially the same as DIM but with fewer decisions for the user to make - DIM is going to remain for more experienced users who are likely to need at least some of those additioonal options.

    By

    Richard Haseltine Richard Haseltine June 2020 in The Commons
  • Beta for DazCentral, your new Content Manager

    I agree with UHF about the lack of control over the updates. It sucks.

    I was really excited when I saw Daz Central, thinking I'd finally be able to get updates to my products that had been installed on my external disk with a previous computer. DIM does recognize that these products have been installed at all. Daz's answer was I had to reinstall all my content on the new computer, even tho it's really there and works fine.

    Since my Daz content is 3 Tb, there is no way I am reinstalling all that stuff. Do you have any idea how long that would take? And there is no way I'm storing all those zips on my computer - I'd run out of space before I got half way through my purchases!

    Imagine my surprise and disappointment when Daz Central turns out to do the same damn thing. If it wasn't installed under your current install of DIM, Daz Central does not recognize the need for a product update.

    When I tried to uninstall it, I ran into all the problems already mentioned in this forum. I had to reinstall Daz, all my plug ins, and DIM several times to get everything working again. And now DIM recognized only the items installed since that latest fiasco and I'm missing out on updates to even recent purchases.

    I was hoping for the ability to choose a product and check to see if there has been an update so I could install it. Is that really too much to ask, Daz people? Can somebody over there add that to your future release "wishlist?"

     

    By

    kfox65 kfox65 June 2020 in The Commons
  • How to get my daz content ready for future windows re-installation

    The metadata for the content should be saved with the content, like with DIM and (maybe) with DAZ Central, in the Runtime/Support folder (all those .dsx files). Studio has the ability to export the user data (any changes you make to metadata, or custom categories), and re-import the product metadata and user data to rebuild the database. Backing up the database would be a second layer of protection, and not absolutely necessary, but some people can never have too many backups.

    By

    NorthOf45 NorthOf45 June 2020 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • Report sales errors here: "There's Always Another Sale™"

    I bought the following product https://www.daz3d.com/tan-skin-merchant-resource-for-genesis-8-males but there doesn't appear to be anyway to download it, except for Daz Central, which I haven't installed. The order page says it is not available through DIM. When I click on the Manual Download option, which is suppose to be available, there is no button to actually download. Oddly, for all the products that I have purchased recently, Daz Connect isn't listed at all for any of the products. But they all seemed to be available through Connect, except for the Tan-skin-merchant-resource-for genesis-8-males.

    I doubt there are any Daz Central installers either. Reported the issue.

    This is fixed now. Thanks!

     

    By

    Kev914 Kev914 June 2020 in The Commons
  • [Released] Chinese Face and Body Shapes for Genesis 3 and 8 Female

    Hello Leo Lee, I have contacted tech support, manually downloaded to my PC & my phone, installed with DAZ Installer, and DAZ Central. Every method has failed. As a last resort, I ask you, Leo Lee. Please check the files and re-submit them. You do make beautiful characters and I purchased these a month ago. I really do not want a refund, I just want to add these to my library. Thank you.

     

    By

    SyxtySyx SyxtySyx June 2020 in Daz PA Commercial Products
Previous Next
Adding to Cart…

Daz 3D is part of Tafi

Connect

DAZ Productions, Inc.
7533 S Center View Ct #4664
West Jordan, UT 84084

HELP

Contact Us

Tutorials

Help Center

Sell Your 3D Content

Affiliate Program

Documentation Center

Open Source

Consent Preferences

JOIN DAZ

Memberships

Blog

About Us

Press

Careers

Bridges

Community

In the Studio

Gallery

Forum

DAZ STORE

Shop

Freebies

Published Artists

Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA

© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.