• Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3D Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
    • Game Ready
  • Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions
  • Download Studio
  • Menu
  • Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3d Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
  • Community
    • Our Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

Loading...
Daz 3D Forums > Search
  • Have to ask as new here and learning

    Richard Haseltine said:

    The anatomical elements for a given figure and sex are included in most of the old Pro Bundles for named adult characters (like Victoria 8 and Michael 8) and in most of the new themed bundles for adult characters (like the Zale 8.1 Sea King Bundle or Coral 8.1 sand Between Your Toes Bundle). There are also third-party sets available from other stores, such as Renderotica, though you do need to be careful that you are looking at full products rather than morph sets.

    first thank you for prompt response;

    When i buy those pro bundles is there one for 8.1.. also can they be used to all other female gen8 models or they ONLY apply to for example Vicotria 8 model... Also for third party i guess it cant say its a morph correct?

    By

    elidaman198 elidaman198 August 2021 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • Have to ask as new here and learning

    The anatomical elements for a given figure and sex are included in most of the old Pro Bundles for named adult characters (like Victoria 8 and Michael 8) and in most of the new themed bundles for adult characters (like the Zale 8.1 Sea King Bundle or Coral 8.1 sand Between Your Toes Bundle). There are also third-party sets available from other stores, such as Renderotica, though you do need to be careful that you are looking at full products rather than morph sets.

    By

    Richard Haseltine Richard Haseltine August 2021 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • Iray vs LuxCore: "Heads to Heads" Blind Comparison

    Both images are 20 minute renders using the exact same scene file, HDRI lighting, models, morphs, textures and shader settings.  Can you spot the differences?  Which one is the Iray Reference?  Which one do you prefer?  Comment and discuss below.  Thanks.

     

    The LuxCore image was produced using the latest alpha version of the open-source Daz to LuxCore Render plugin and custom version of LuxCore Render v2.5.  My goal is to reach 100% visual parity with Iray, then focus on the strengths of LuxCore: free network rendering, pre-tonemapper 32bit HDR image output, offline rendering with resume, real-time 32bit HDR light-group adjustments, OpenCL support, non-Nvidia GPU support, etc.

     

    Links:

    • yaluxplug thread: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/499531/open-source-release-daz-render-plugin-framework-with-yet-another-lux-plugin#latest
    • yaluxplug github: https://github.com/danielbui78/yaluxplug/tree/experimental-4
    • custom luxcore github: https://github.com/danielbui78/LuxCore/tree/experimental

     

    Models:  Twosret 8 HD, Victoria 8.1

     

    EDIT: Images re-uploaded with labels.

    By

    danielbui78 danielbui78 August 2021 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • In Search of This Female Character

    I think Sabby Shania is close (https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/shania-for-victoria-7-and-genesis-3/115544/). Though to my eye the character face looks a bit 'sharper' than pure Sabby, possibly FWSA (https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/fwsa-makena-for-victoria-7-and-genesis-3/121172/ ? Maybe.. dunno. Not convinced.) The extreme 'sharp' end of character shapes is 'Noosha; https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/fwsa-noosha-for-genesis-3-female/120967/, and I do think the character is part way on that spectrum from pure Sabby to 100% Noosha. Getting to G8F is easy with RiverSoft Art's morph transfer - I've a nice G8F 'version of Noosha'.

    Regards,

    Richard.

     

    By

    richardandtracy richardandtracy August 2021 in Product Suggestions
  • Who might have a list of all the DAZ Originals child style clothing

    Hmmm, OK so I want to use the Red Riding Hood for Maddie | Daz 3D and it say it is compatible for Millennium Kids - Preschoolers.

    So then when I do all that autofit business which character do I start with? With Victoria 4? And in the Autofit Dialogue which character as the "Original" for I chose? Millienium Kids - Preschools and Kids 4+ have never been an option that I remember seeing in those autofit dialogues.

    I have bought everything regarding Autofit help, including all the "Wear Them All" modules. Also have installed Catherine's autofit dummies for G8F / G8M 

    I do have all the Millenium Kids & Babies & all the Kids 4++ and almost all the various clothing products (PC+ prices and sales will do that laugh) but have never used them so I need to figure out how to get this autofit working in the right sequence. Kids 4+ is much easier if I remember right because those Kids 4+ items autofit without extra products to buy directly to the Genesis base character.

    By

    nonesuch00 nonesuch00 August 2021 in The Commons
  • AI enhancement of Iray renders for more photorealism

    martin.schulz said:

    Hi everyone,

    I´m relative new to Daz and I´m really impressed of the possibilities und usability of this software.
    I´m looking for a very high grade of realism in my renderings, because I would like to combine 3D enviroments and 3D models with real models from photoshootings.

    After practising Iray lighting a bit, most of my Iray 3D enviroments look acceptable now and it works combining them with real photos in Photoshop with some post production. What doesn´t work for me is combining a 3D model like Victoria 8 with a real model from a photoshooting. Most body parts of a 3D model can look very realistic, but my main problem is the face.

    Is there any software that is able to add more photorealism to renders of 3D models using AI for example?

    If there's such a thing, then Daz Studio wouldn't be fun anymore...

    By

    JVRenderer JVRenderer August 2021 in New Users
  • Who might have a list of all the DAZ Originals child style clothing

    Good luck. The original kids and teens weren't really named other than preschool boy etc; these ones loosely match up to the original Victoria's and Michael's. My historic downloads show first naming occuring under MillenniumKidsYoungTeens (Luke and Laura), MillenniumKidsPreschoolers (Matt and Maddie), and MillenniumBaby30 (no name).  After that, names appears to linked to morphs. Insofar as matching clothing goes, I don't personally have a comprehensive list so can't help you there. I usually just look for "clues" in the product pages or links.

    By

    cher21 cher21 August 2021 in The Commons
  • AI enhancement of Iray renders for more photorealism

    Hi everyone,

    I´m relative new to Daz and I´m really impressed of the possibilities und usability of this software.
    I´m looking for a very high grade of realism in my renderings, because I would like to combine 3D enviroments and 3D models with real models from photoshootings.

    After practising Iray lighting a bit, most of my Iray 3D enviroments look acceptable now and it works combining them with real photos in Photoshop with some post production. What doesn´t work for me is combining a 3D model like Victoria 8 with a real model from a photoshooting. Most body parts of a 3D model can look very realistic, but my main problem is the face.

    Is there any software that is able to add more photorealism to renders of 3D models using AI for example?

    By

    martin.schulz martin.schulz August 2021 in New Users
  • Creature Wings

    Do you have the Tara 2 Character? https://www.daz3d.com/tara-2-hd-for-victoria-7-victoria-8 I have not played with the character as much as I wanted yet, so I'm not sure if it has the range of movement wanted.

    Regards,

    Richard

    By

    richardandtracy richardandtracy August 2021 in Product Suggestions
  • in the shop there's something for sale that says "for Victoria 8"

    chad.demoss said:

    why does the title say "for victoria 8" instead of for "genesis 8 female"?

    That usually means that the character uses the Victoria 8 morph at some percentage as part of the character. 
    If you don't have V8 the character will look different.

    By

    Leana Leana August 2021 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • in the shop there's something for sale that says "for Victoria 8"

    They will "work" on the base Genesis figures in either case, but it might not look exactly as it does in the promos without the Victoria/Michael morphs on which they were built, unless the PA also included a version for the base figure.

    By

    Gordig Gordig August 2021 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • in the shop there's something for sale that says "for Victoria 8"

    [in the shop there's something for sale that says "for Victoria 8" but] when you click on it and look at the information it says - Compatible Figures:Genesis 8 Female
    I assume that means this works on the genesis 8 base female? If this is the case why does the title say "for victoria 8" instead of for "genesis 8 female"?
    I see the same thing for Micheal. i just want to make sure I'm buying something that works on Genesis 8.

    Edited for Please put your question in the post body and the title - Daz 3D Forums

    By

    chad.demoss chad.demoss August 2021 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • Daz Studio Iray - Rendering Hardware Benchmarking

    I wonder how many iterations per light source these cards do? Quantify iterations per per unit materials surfaces types, so say have a scene that is just a 1 light with one plain surface that has applied the typical PBR skin surface of a DAZ 8.1 character, say Victoria 8.1 or Michael 8.1? Do the same with a water surface, although their isn't really one standard one but I guess the UberIRay water surface would do. And so on, for the DAZ UberIRay each of the materials. You'd want to do it in a script though. Raise the resolution to FHD. To 2K. To 4K.

    By

    nonesuch00 nonesuch00 August 2021 in The Commons
  • AIUTO...CHI CONOSCE L’ITALIANO? PARTE TREDICI

    Kainjy said:

    Una curiosità.. che voi vi ricordite la DAZ ha mai fatto offerte interessanti in questo periodo dell'anno ?
    Al momento ci sono sì gli sconti ma non sono un granchè.. tutto quello a meno di 2 € è per Michael 3 / Victoria 3.. tutta roba ormai vecchia e i classici 50/60 % che però ci sono sempre... Almeno se so che non esce nulla di interessante chiudo tutto e disattivo le notifiche fino a fine Agosto (più che le offerte giornaliere mi preoccupano i Flash Sale che durano solo 2 ore e a volte escono ad orari improbabili.. vedi questi ultimi mesi)

    PS avete mai controllato nella vostra pagina orders i valori 

    • Full Price Value: 
    • Current Value:
    • Total Spent:

    A me Full Price mi da oltre 1 milione di euro (si un milione !).. forse dovrebebro rivedere qualcosa..

    Se hai comprato molta roba è normale che sia alto... ma un milione è davvero tanto! Probabilmente è il plugin DAZ-Deals che non va tanto bene, prova ad aggiornarlo.

    By

    Imago Imago August 2021 in The Commons
  • AIUTO...CHI CONOSCE L’ITALIANO? PARTE TREDICI

    Una curiosità.. che voi vi ricordite la DAZ ha mai fatto offerte interessanti in questo periodo dell'anno ?
    Al momento ci sono sì gli sconti ma non sono un granchè.. tutto quello a meno di 2 € è per Michael 3 / Victoria 3.. tutta roba ormai vecchia e i classici 50/60 % che però ci sono sempre... Almeno se so che non esce nulla di interessante chiudo tutto e disattivo le notifiche fino a fine Agosto (più che le offerte giornaliere mi preoccupano i Flash Sale che durano solo 2 ore e a volte escono ad orari improbabili.. vedi questi ultimi mesi)

    PS avete mai controllato nella vostra pagina orders i valori 

    • Full Price Value: 
    • Current Value:
    • Total Spent:

    A me Full Price mi da oltre 1 milione di euro (si un milione !).. forse dovrebebro rivedere qualcosa..

    By

    Kainjy Kainjy August 2021 in The Commons
  • Japanese famous actress hair style

    In many years of using Daz Studio (going back to Victoria 2) I have never been able to get hair to look like that actress's. And I have wanted to, tied to. It either falls in unnatural bands, like the bangs of the avelyn hair above (those bangs are not like your actress example. They have 6 or seven distinct bands, not one smooth continuum.) or just an awful mess when using deforce hair. It may be entirely my fault. But all of my female characters are always having a bad hair day. I have never gotten dforce hair to look remotely real. Daz Studio and its models have achieved an extraordinarily level of realism within the last two years -- except for hair. The hair, longer hair especially, is a dead-giveaway that the image is CG. Actual humans do not have hair like that. I know it's difficult. I have no solutions. The attempts by developers are valiant and I want them to keep trying. That's how it all improves. But it is not there yet.

    By

    lamoid_5f20d3e469 lamoid_5f20d3e469 August 2021 in The Commons
  • [Released] Anilip 2 [Commercial]

    cynthia1968 said:

    Anyway, I wonder if it is possible to use Anilip on Victoria 3, and Michael 3 and Millennium dog + Millennium cat? What I basically would like to know is: "How do I create VISM XML files from scratch and make it work in Daz Studio?"

     I do not know, how to convert Mimic to Anilip 2. But if Victoria 3/Michael 3 have viseme controls, the task to extend the Anilip2 configuration should be easy. We have some documentation in our manual. "11.5. Anilip 2 Configuration File". Just search for Victoria 4 in the configuration ".dsx" file as a template. I have no access to Victoria 3. So I am sorry, that I cannot be more specific.

    By

    Dobit Dobit August 2021 in Daz PA Commercial Products
  • [Released] Anilip 2 [Commercial]

    I decided to take a look at Mimic's configuration file for Victoria 3 (see attachment as plain text file). How can I implement this into dobitAnilip2. dsx? 
    P.s. I like the fact that there's no head movement, so I can easily apply (animated) poses :-)

    By

    cynthia1968 cynthia1968 August 2021 in Daz PA Commercial Products
  • [Released] Anilip 2 [Commercial]

    Hi. I just bought Anilip and I like the fact it's compatible with all genesis figures! It's easy to setup and then re-open it in Carrara Pro 8.5 to render it (genesis 1 and genesis 2). Genesis 3, and Genesis 8.x don't work in Carrara :-(. I whish that Daz would create an update so I can enjoy working with G3 and up. 

    After all: Carrara is a full 3D application, great for modeling, animation and even VFX! 

    Anyway, I wonder if it is possible to use Anilip on Victoria 3, and Michael 3 and Millennium dog + Millennium cat? What I basically would like to know is: "How do I create VISM XML files from scratch and make it work in Daz Studio?" 

    I also like the fact that I can use SSML tags when using text-to-speech. After enabling Cortana for text-to-speech, it's a great asset! 

    Don't get me wrong: I have Mimic Pro (stand alone version) for Poser, and I've Mimic Pro for Carrara so it's no biggie. But I'd like to know if I can get the same results using Anilip?

    By

    cynthia1968 cynthia1968 August 2021 in Daz PA Commercial Products
  • Show Us Your Iray Renders. Part VIII

    Okay, I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. DeMille.

    I've been experimenting with the new PBR skin shader using Genesis 3. Basically, converting Iray skins to the new PBR to see what I like and don't like in the PBR. Ultimately, the goal is to have better control over the results.

    I use Victoria 8.1's PBR settings as a base to work from. (I really should look at Mousso's 8.1 PBR settings as well... unless Mousso did V8.1, then it would be duplicative. I have no idea.)

    I turned down the Detail Weights, but maybe they still feel heavy. The Detail Weight maps for V8.1 fit on Genesis 3 (since both are "Base Female" (no more unique UVs)), but I still feel like some of the microdetails are heavier than I want them to be.

    By

    The Blurst of Times The Blurst of Times August 2021 in The Commons
Previous Next
Adding to Cart…

Daz 3D is part of Tafi

Connect

DAZ Productions, Inc.
7533 S Center View Ct #4664
West Jordan, UT 84084

HELP

Contact Us

Tutorials

Help Center

Sell Your 3D Content

Affiliate Program

Documentation Center

Open Source

Consent Preferences

JOIN DAZ

Memberships

Blog

About Us

Press

Careers

Bridges

Community

In the Studio

Gallery

Forum

DAZ STORE

Shop

Freebies

Published Artists

Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA

© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.