• Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3D Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
    • Game Ready
  • Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions
  • Download Studio
  • Menu
  • Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3d Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
  • Community
    • Our Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

Loading...
Daz 3D Forums > Search
  • Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures Part 2

    I'm surprised there have been no celebrity morphs and hair based on game show hosts yet.

    Thought I'd throw in this suggestion.  There was a host of a game show called Press Your Luck, which is considered an 80s cult classic, and I am wondering if there is a hairstyle that looks closely like Peter Tomarken's, as seen in the picture attached?

    Also, is there any way a morph can be created based on the one depicted on the right image?  I do prefer the hairstyle from the left.

    Also, the list needs to be updated, as Tyra Banks is no longer available on Renderosity.

    By

    EightiesIsEnough EightiesIsEnough January 2019 in The Commons
  • Princess Leia Outfit

    You would think here'd have been at last ONE morph of Daisy Ridley as Rey released since Force Awakens, right? Adam Driver as Kylo Ren?  Nope.  

     

    I would say this Michel 8 character is more than a passing nod to Adam Driver.

     

    You are not wrong there

     

    By

    joseft joseft January 2019 in The Commons
  • Princess Leia Outfit

    You would think here'd have been at last ONE morph of Daisy Ridley as Rey released since Force Awakens, right? Adam Driver as Kylo Ren?  Nope.  

     

    I would say this Michel 8 character is more than a passing nod to Adam Driver.

    By

    Phoenix1966 Phoenix1966 January 2019 in The Commons
  • Princess Leia Outfit

    I think the problem is that there's just not that much interest in Star Wars models.  Most of what is available is decades old, made back in the days of Poser 4 and Generation 3 and 4.  Very few new items have appeared, and what has is stil based on Generation 4 or is a conversion of an older item to the current platforms.

    There hasn't been a new Vader set, or a new X-Wing, or new morphs of the different characters (regardless of trilogy/era) in years.  You would think here'd have been at last ONE morph of Daisy Ridley as Rey released since Force Awakens, right? Adam Driver as Kylo Ren?  Nope.  We've seen Ren's mask/robes, we'e seen the new Stormtroopers, even BB-8.  Nothing of the new X-Wing design, the new Millenium Falcon, none of the characters, new or old.  There just doesn't seem to be any interest.

     

    By

    nightwolf1982 nightwolf1982 January 2019 in The Commons
  • Does anyone know how to create this female body type with morphs?

    You might have some luck with G8F by using the Cartoonized Morphs.  There is a very slender body type.

    https://www.daz3d.com/cartoonized-for-genesis-8-female

    Or, if you are very patient and have some nice morph sets, you could start directly from G8F base.

     

    By

    dracorn dracorn January 2019 in New Users
  • Sydney 8

     

     

    Here she is with Redz' Super Natural Brows set to a little thicker, more messy and the hairs finer. I think she looks much more friendly here ;). I boosted the HD morph to 65 percent. Skin is the same.

    Laurie

    That is SO much better, and more appropriate. Will try boosting the HD.  Thanks!!

    Actually, I LOWERED the HD morph from 100% to 65%. I had boosted it from 55% to 65% on the image I did before the one you saw ;).

    Here she is with light makeup, a smile and blonde ;). I made tiny adjustments to her face this time to suit the way I thought it should be, but it didn't change all that much...hehe.

    Laurie

    You should be doing her promos! She looks wonderful here. I would not have bought her without seeing your renders.

    By

    Summerhorse Summerhorse January 2019 in The Commons
  • [Updated] Chimpanzee for Genesis 8 Male [Commercial]

    Hivewire has a Gorilla morph for Dusk. Studio version Dusk is effectively G2-era triax rigging, so weightmapped, but not dual quaternion.

    It's a good morph, but there's no LAMH preset for it, which rather reduces the usability for anything close up.

    By

    JOdel JOdel January 2019 in Daz PA Commercial Products
  • Clothing exported from Zbrush deforms with transfer utility

    Richard, got me closer.  Followed your advice with no improvement, but selected "morph", loaded up the no-crack, selected that morph and it's almost there.  Still some holes

    By

    davehal9000 davehal9000 January 2019 in New Users
  • Sydney 8

    I think it's cool to get age diversity with these characters. She's that age that rarely gets created as a character - older, but not "granny" with a walker age.

    Her skin has some nice detail "out of the box". :) I like that her morph isn't highly stylized nor overly "perfect". And her slightly larger nose is charming, imo, and gives a nice touch to the character. So many characters often look like they've had nose jobs. lol :) I like Sydney's more natural face.

    By

    3Diva 3Diva January 2019 in The Commons
  • Clothing exported from Zbrush deforms with transfer utility

    When using Transfer Utility set Curent under Source Shape, then use the button at the bottom to show additional options and check Reverse Source Shape from Target.

    By

    Richard Haseltine Richard Haseltine January 2019 in New Users
  • Clothing exported from Zbrush deforms with transfer utility

    Very new to Daz so please forgive me.  Any primarily using it to build soldier figurines to 3D print for a nephew going into the Army soon.  Got to messing around with making clothes for the female figures using Zbrush and after I export and use the transfer utility the clothes either slide off to the side and lock there or shrink unevenly.  Scaling up one area makes another too large, say at the waistband.
    Have had the off to the side issue on I beleve Genesis 2F and the shrinking on G8F.  On the G8F I had used the no-crack mod.  No other mods used. 
    Last night i thought I had it resolved.  Sent a dummy over to Zbrush, masked a pair of shorts, extracted and GoZ'd back to Daz.  No deformation or issues of any kind.  My thought was having made the base garment saved several times with details added each time may have been the issue.  Took that same pair of shorts I'd just sent from Zbrush and added details and the size issue was back.
    Any suggestions?

    By

    davehal9000 davehal9000 January 2019 in New Users
  • Sydney 8

    Here she is with Redz' Super Natural Brows set to a little thicker, more messy and the hairs finer. I think she looks much more friendly here ;). I boosted the HD morph to 65 percent. Skin is the same.

    Laurie

    That is SO much better, and more appropriate. Will try boosting the HD.  Thanks!!

    Actually, I LOWERED the HD morph from 100% to 65%. I had boosted it from 55% to 65% on the image I did before the one you saw ;).

    Here she is with light makeup, a smile and blonde ;). I made tiny adjustments to her face this time to suit the way I thought it should be, but it didn't change all that much...hehe.

    Laurie

    By

    AllenArt AllenArt January 2019 in The Commons
  • Sydney 8

    Here she is with Redz' Super Natural Brows set to a little thicker, more messy and the hairs finer. I think she looks much more friendly here ;). I boosted the HD morph to 65 percent. Skin is the same.

    Laurie

    That is SO much better, and more appropriate. Will try boosting the HD.  Thanks!!

    By

    sapat sapat January 2019 in The Commons
  • Sydney 8

    Here she is with Redz' Super Natural Brows set to a little thicker, more messy and the hairs finer. I think she looks much more friendly here ;). I boosted the HD morph to 65 percent. Skin is the same.

    Laurie

    that looks great and far more what I am accustomed to seeing in real life.

     

    By

    Serene Night Serene Night January 2019 in The Commons
  • Sydney 8

    Here she is with Redz' Super Natural Brows set to a little thicker, more messy and the hairs finer. I think she looks much more friendly here ;). I boosted the HD morph to 65 percent. Skin is the same.

    Laurie

    Wow! What a difference! If the special offer deal was better, I might have reconsidered after seeing this. This is way better than all the promos...

    By

    Wonderland Wonderland January 2019 in The Commons
  • my G8 Male is loading with morphs set - help!

    I am seeing this too.  This is the first time I have seen a morph contaminate the base figure load, and it is specifically Christian/James, so I suspect a problem with the product.  Uninstalling James did decontaminate the base figure.  I will leave it uninstalled until I hear further corroboration and/or file a ticket.

    By

    Ostadan Ostadan January 2019 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Sydney 8

    Here she is with Redz' Super Natural Brows set to a little thicker, more messy and the hairs finer. I think she looks much more friendly here ;). I boosted the HD morph to 65 percent. Skin is the same.

    Laurie

    Actually I kinda like her, but not much of what's in her bundle. I will agree tho that the makeup is just.....uuuuuuurgh. Wow, I've never seen ANYONE outside of a magazine add wear any makeup like that and  NO ONE that old and weathered wear any makeup like that. And the orange continues...but that's what I have Altern8 for ;).

    Laurie

    really? you living in the wrong place wink I was like wow... yeah. looks like my old bar days. just put a cig dangling between her lips.

    When hubby and I see someone that age or older wearing garish bright colored makeup and lip color, we just say 'damn she looks hard'.  They're too old for that, tone it down.

    Her skin color looks like spray on tan or that tan lotion from the grocery store. Yep, altern8 is the solution. Going to use the 'no brow' option and use one of my brow packs to solve that issue.  I still see women with those little pencil line brows drawn on around here, and it looks ridiculous.  Well her and every evil queen I've ever seen.

    I don't see in her description that she has a no-makeup option.  Is that for real??  Is she all makeup all the time?  That can't be. If so, how can it be fixed?

    Not sure about expressions.  I like the EJ Mixable pack cuz they look more natural.  The No Mercy pack looks raged out like she has anger issues and some odd lip tucked in things like she's saying 'oops'. She can't be angry all the time can she?  Anyone got either of these?  Does rage work well for her, or the more normal ones?  I'm torn.

    I like the Shady Vale outfit but I see they've made a mistake by putting a plain front on one green dress and the other one has a dragon.  I think the one with the dragon is supposed to be there and the plain one should be removed. Because when you look at the backs of them, they're exactly alike.  So I'd go with the dragon dress and delete the plain one from the promo. Cuz the dragon is more interesting that a plain dress. (image attached)

    I'm going to get her, just wondered how the different expression packs look...rage or normal.  Also, is there really not a 'No makeup' option?  It's scary to drop this much money again right on the back of Nix.  I haven't even downloaded his bundle yet. crying

     

     

    She has a no-makeup option.

    By

    AllenArt AllenArt January 2019 in The Commons
  • All about STAR (the figure)

    Star 2.0's head morph can be dialed in by itself so if you get GenX2 and the G3 add-on (https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-generation-x2 and https://www.daz3d.com/genx2-addon-for-genesis-3), you could transfer her head to the G3 male and then dial in some morphs to give the body a similar style.  You might be able to copy over/dial in the Star 2.0 body to a percentage then use some other morphs to balance out the shape as well.  You might need to tweak the rigging of the figure after using the morphs.  

    If you want to age the figures, you might consider using 3d Universe's Toon Generations for G3 (https://www.daz3d.com/toon-generations-2-essentials-for-genesis-3 for the base or https://www.daz3d.com/toon-generations-2-mega-bundle-for-genesis-3-female-s-and-male-s for the mega bundle) and mix in those morphs a bit.  They have wider jaws and smaller eyes than Star 2.0 so they might work well to age up Star.

    By

    Crescent Crescent January 2019 in The Commons
  • Sydney 8

    Here she is with Redz' Super Natural Brows set to a little thicker, more messy and the hairs finer. I think she looks much more friendly here ;). I boosted the HD morph to 65 percent. Skin is the same.

    Laurie

    By

    AllenArt AllenArt January 2019 in The Commons
  • Sydney 8

    Out of curiosity, does she come with a pure nude option without brows? It says she has make-up options with and without brows, but couldn't figure out if that meant there's a nude face without it.

    And I'm also a bit confused how it can be considered nude/no make-up when it sure as heck look like she's having make up on (in that example that Louis Fransisco did, it might be my eyes fooling me though)

     

    Her default is with no makeup thankfully or I would have had to send her back ;). This is with the hd morph at 50% strength and all I changed about her skin is that I used the low translucency option rather than the default (I think the defaults that Daz use are way too high for normal human skin). The hair and eyes tho are chevybabe's cause....I just can't stop using em. LOL :P Lighting is the default HDRI map at 60% rotation. And the brows are not hers, but V8's

    Laurie

    By

    AllenArt AllenArt January 2019 in The Commons
Previous Next
Adding to Cart…

Daz 3D is part of Tafi

Connect

DAZ Productions, Inc.
7533 S Center View Ct #4664
West Jordan, UT 84084

HELP

Contact Us

Tutorials

Help Center

Sell Your 3D Content

Affiliate Program

Documentation Center

Open Source

Consent Preferences

JOIN DAZ

Memberships

Blog

About Us

Press

Careers

Bridges

Community

In the Studio

Gallery

Forum

DAZ STORE

Shop

Freebies

Published Artists

Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA

© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.