-
"There's Always Another Sale™" Sales thread: Report Issues Here
No download (Manual/DIM/Daz Connect) for MMX Resource Saver Shaders Collection 3 for Iray
24 hours later on a non-holiday weekday and still no manual or DIM download options for this product.
Available in Daz Connect
That's why I didn't mention Connect. And I have no idea about Central. Neither are acceptable options for me and many others.
At a bare minimum, products should first be made available through the Product Library since a customer might want to use them outside of Daz Studio (and some, like tutorials, are actually meant to be used outside of Daz Studio).
It showed up in DIM just now. I have opened a request for refund, and currentlyII am split between withdrawing that request and downloading the shader, or keep up the request. I do want this premature releases to stop. Almost every single day we have a new release that can be purchased, but not downloaded. And I am afraid, as long as we (the customers) accept that we have to wait xx hours to finally get what we have bought, this will not change at all. As long as the money moves into DAZ pockets, why change anything?
Please try again, I now have links in my Product Library (haven't checked DIM as it takes rather a long time to refresh for me).
File 3 of 4 fails in DIM and from the Product Library.
Iffy downloads are a current issue, usually they will cooperate after a bit. Daz is aware of, and working with its service provider on, the issue.
I am frustrated that the list of known issues is not maintained. There has been only one recent update, and that removed a bunch of things that are still plaguing people. For example, you say iffy downloads are a current issue that Daz is aware of, and yet it is not on the list. Where is a real list of what Daz believes are problems that are not yet resolved?
Perhaps that store upgrade just hit them in the face.... Perhaps no-one has the time to maintain the list, because everyone is fixing bugs and connecting loose ends. Nevertheless, it is very frustriting for us (customers) to be left in the dark, completely.... I really would appreciate a bit more communication from DAZ side.
"There's Always Another Sale™" Sales thread: Report Issues HereNo download (Manual/DIM/Daz Connect) for MMX Resource Saver Shaders Collection 3 for Iray
24 hours later on a non-holiday weekday and still no manual or DIM download options for this product.
Available in Daz Connect
That's why I didn't mention Connect. And I have no idea about Central. Neither are acceptable options for me and many others.
At a bare minimum, products should first be made available through the Product Library since a customer might want to use them outside of Daz Studio (and some, like tutorials, are actually meant to be used outside of Daz Studio).
It showed up in DIM just now. I have opened a request for refund, and currentlyII am split between withdrawing that request and downloading the shader, or keep up the request. I do want this premature releases to stop. Almost every single day we have a new release that can be purchased, but not downloaded. And I am afraid, as long as we (the customers) accept that we have to wait xx hours to finally get what we have bought, this will not change at all. As long as the money moves into DAZ pockets, why change anything?
Please try again, I now have links in my Product Library (haven't checked DIM as it takes rather a long time to refresh for me).
File 3 of 4 fails in DIM and from the Product Library.
Iffy downloads are a current issue, usually they will cooperate after a bit. Daz is aware of, and working with its service provider on, the issue.
I am frustrated that the list of known issues is not maintained. There has been only one recent update, and that removed a bunch of things that are still plaguing people. For example, you say iffy downloads are a current issue that Daz is aware of, and yet it is not on the list. Where is a real list of what Daz believes are problems that are not yet resolved?
"There's Always Another Sale™" Sales thread: Report Issues HereNo download (Manual/DIM/Daz Connect) for MMX Resource Saver Shaders Collection 3 for Iray
24 hours later on a non-holiday weekday and still no manual or DIM download options for this product.
Available in Daz Connect
That's why I didn't mention Connect. And I have no idea about Central. Neither are acceptable options for me and many others.
At a bare minimum, products should first be made available through the Product Library since a customer might want to use them outside of Daz Studio (and some, like tutorials, are actually meant to be used outside of Daz Studio).
It showed up in DIM just now. I have opened a request for refund, and currentlyII am split between withdrawing that request and downloading the shader, or keep up the request. I do want this premature releases to stop. Almost every single day we have a new release that can be purchased, but not downloaded. And I am afraid, as long as we (the customers) accept that we have to wait xx hours to finally get what we have bought, this will not change at all. As long as the money moves into DAZ pockets, why change anything?
Please try again, I now have links in my Product Library (haven't checked DIM as it takes rather a long time to refresh for me).
File 3 of 4 fails in DIM and from the Product Library.
Iffy downloads are a current issue, usually they will cooperate after a bit. Daz is aware of, and working with its service provider on, the issue.
"There's Always Another Sale™" Sales thread: Report Issues HereNo download (Manual/DIM/Daz Connect) for MMX Resource Saver Shaders Collection 3 for Iray
24 hours later on a non-holiday weekday and still no manual or DIM download options for this product.
Available in Daz Connect
That's why I didn't mention Connect. And I have no idea about Central. Neither are acceptable options for me and many others.
At a bare minimum, products should first be made available through the Product Library since a customer might want to use them outside of Daz Studio (and some, like tutorials, are actually meant to be used outside of Daz Studio).
It showed up in DIM just now. I have opened a request for refund, and currentlyII am split between withdrawing that request and downloading the shader, or keep up the request. I do want this premature releases to stop. Almost every single day we have a new release that can be purchased, but not downloaded. And I am afraid, as long as we (the customers) accept that we have to wait xx hours to finally get what we have bought, this will not change at all. As long as the money moves into DAZ pockets, why change anything?
Please try again, I now have links in my Product Library (haven't checked DIM as it takes rather a long time to refresh for me).
File 3 of 4 fails in DIM and from the Product Library.
I downloaded 2 of them before cancelling the 3rd. I didn't want to download it..
DELETEthis was probably the worst time you could have done this

probably. well, for sure. I was warned by Richard Hazeltine not to do it now. I was at the end of my capability to deal with the problems ..now I have more. BUT, not sure anymore how it all works, but DAZ Connect can install directly which is what I'm doing for now, but this will just create future problems. DAZ Central also was working but I don;t want it ... thinking of one more uninstall and going that route. Not sure if it pulls all products from your account or not.
If you use DIM then don't login through DS! Let DIM handle your installs and updates. You don't want Daz Connect to update your metadata if you use DIM.
DIM does not find any of my store contact ..nothing ... BUT, I just installed Daz Central, and its not finding it either. The loading icon just keeps spinning and spinning, so now I'm pretty convinced that it is a DAZ problem, not anything I'm doing. I did file a ticket but I'm not too sure I'll find out anything for quite some time.
I guess I'll skip DAZ Studio for awhile and hope this gets fixed. Wonder if DAZ will give me refund for all the stuff I've purchased and can;t use.I just think you're shooting yourself in the foot by doing this now. I would wait for the connection issues with DIM to be resolved. Just my two cents.
"There's Always Another Sale™" Sales thread: Report Issues HereNo download (Manual/DIM/Daz Connect) for MMX Resource Saver Shaders Collection 3 for Iray
24 hours later on a non-holiday weekday and still no manual or DIM download options for this product.
Available in Daz Connect
That's why I didn't mention Connect. And I have no idea about Central. Neither are acceptable options for me and many others.
At a bare minimum, products should first be made available through the Product Library since a customer might want to use them outside of Daz Studio (and some, like tutorials, are actually meant to be used outside of Daz Studio).
It showed up in DIM just now. I have opened a request for refund, and currentlyII am split between withdrawing that request and downloading the shader, or keep up the request. I do want this premature releases to stop. Almost every single day we have a new release that can be purchased, but not downloaded. And I am afraid, as long as we (the customers) accept that we have to wait xx hours to finally get what we have bought, this will not change at all. As long as the money moves into DAZ pockets, why change anything?
Please try again, I now have links in my Product Library (haven't checked DIM as it takes rather a long time to refresh for me).
File 3 of 4 fails in DIM and from the Product Library.
"There's Always Another Sale™" Sales thread: Report Issues HereNo download (Manual/DIM/Daz Connect) for MMX Resource Saver Shaders Collection 3 for Iray
24 hours later on a non-holiday weekday and still no manual or DIM download options for this product.
Available in Daz Connect
That's why I didn't mention Connect. And I have no idea about Central. Neither are acceptable options for me and many others.
At a bare minimum, products should first be made available through the Product Library since a customer might want to use them outside of Daz Studio (and some, like tutorials, are actually meant to be used outside of Daz Studio).
It showed up in DIM just now. I have opened a request for refund, and currentlyII am split between withdrawing that request and downloading the shader, or keep up the request. I do want this premature releases to stop. Almost every single day we have a new release that can be purchased, but not downloaded. And I am afraid, as long as we (the customers) accept that we have to wait xx hours to finally get what we have bought, this will not change at all. As long as the money moves into DAZ pockets, why change anything?
Please try again, I now have links in my Product Library (haven't checked DIM as it takes rather a long time to refresh for me).
Thanks Richard.
Yes, it would work. I can see it in DIM. But how often do we have to run this quest? Every day? And, this time, it took DAZ more than 36 hrs to make that product available for D/L. My concern is that this will never stop, as long as customers accept it. I do not have the feeling that DAZ is really taking this seriously, as we have such an issue almost every day now. Is this a store issue? Could be, it started basically with the switch-over. But then I would expect to see it in the known isses section. Is it a QC issue on DAZ side? Then I would appreciate if that gets solved. From a customer perspective, it is not acceptable.
!! Store Issues - Known Problems - Please Read !!No download (Manual/DIM/Daz Connect) for MMX Resource Saver Shaders Collection 3 for Iray
Fixed !
Strange. I still cannot download them.
Sorry, Daz Connect only
Please try again - I am seeing links in the Product Library, haven't checked DIM/Daz Central
"There's Always Another Sale™" Sales thread: Report Issues HereNo download (Manual/DIM/Daz Connect) for MMX Resource Saver Shaders Collection 3 for Iray
24 hours later on a non-holiday weekday and still no manual or DIM download options for this product.
Available in Daz Connect
That's why I didn't mention Connect. And I have no idea about Central. Neither are acceptable options for me and many others.
At a bare minimum, products should first be made available through the Product Library since a customer might want to use them outside of Daz Studio (and some, like tutorials, are actually meant to be used outside of Daz Studio).
It showed up in DIM just now. I have opened a request for refund, and currentlyII am split between withdrawing that request and downloading the shader, or keep up the request. I do want this premature releases to stop. Almost every single day we have a new release that can be purchased, but not downloaded. And I am afraid, as long as we (the customers) accept that we have to wait xx hours to finally get what we have bought, this will not change at all. As long as the money moves into DAZ pockets, why change anything?
Please try again, I now have links in my Product Library (haven't checked DIM as it takes rather a long time to refresh for me).
"There's Always Another Sale™" Sales thread: Report Issues HereNo download (Manual/DIM/Daz Connect) for MMX Resource Saver Shaders Collection 3 for Iray
24 hours later on a non-holiday weekday and still no manual or DIM download options for this product.
Available in Daz Connect
That's why I didn't mention Connect. And I have no idea about Central. Neither are acceptable options for me and many others.
At a bare minimum, products should first be made available through the Product Library since a customer might want to use them outside of Daz Studio (and some, like tutorials, are actually meant to be used outside of Daz Studio).
It showed up in DIM just now. I have opened a request for refund, and currentlyII am split between withdrawing that request and downloading the shader, or keep up the request. I do want this premature releases to stop. Almost every single day we have a new release that can be purchased, but not downloaded. And I am afraid, as long as we (the customers) accept that we have to wait xx hours to finally get what we have bought, this will not change at all. As long as the money moves into DAZ pockets, why change anything?
DELETEthis was probably the worst time you could have done this

probably. well, for sure. I was warned by Richard Hazeltine not to do it now. I was at the end of my capability to deal with the problems ..now I have more. BUT, not sure anymore how it all works, but DAZ Connect can install directly which is what I'm doing for now, but this will just create future problems. DAZ Central also was working but I don;t want it ... thinking of one more uninstall and going that route. Not sure if it pulls all products from your account or not.
If you use DIM then don't login through DS! Let DIM handle your installs and updates. You don't want Daz Connect to update your metadata if you use DIM.
"There's Always Another Sale™" Sales thread: Report Issues HereNo download (Manual/DIM/Daz Connect) for MMX Resource Saver Shaders Collection 3 for Iray
24 hours later on a non-holiday weekday and still no manual or DIM download options for this product.
Available in Daz Connect
That's why I didn't mention Connect. And I have no idea about Central. Neither are acceptable options for me and many others.
At a bare minimum, products should first be made available through the Product Library since a customer might want to use them outside of Daz Studio (and some, like tutorials, are actually meant to be used outside of Daz Studio).
Daz Studio Not Starting HELP ME!I installed Daz Central l, and after that Daz Studio!When Daz Studio was installed I clicked to start it!Screen shows loading screen, and down the loading text stopped on "Upgrading CMS..." and the program stays in this way with the loading screen and don't working! After that I exited from Daz Studio, and when I start it again, the screen showes a window on which writes "Only one instance of Studio General Release can be running at a time" and Daz Studio don't starting. Why this is happening?? Please help me!
After v4.14 install some content not appearing in the Contents Library?Are they DIM/Daz Central installs or Connect installs? Do the product thumbnails for DIM/Dax Central items have the installable icon (the circled triangle) at top-right still?
DAZ Central not workingDon't know whether anyone ever solved this problem. I'm running into it as well on a new system. Part of a running problem with categorization (but that is anothr long tale of woe not directly related to this).
So I loaded Daz Central and Daz Studio on a fresh computer. Noticed quickly that it was loading content onto my C: drive which is too small for it. Tried to migrate that to the D: drive and then the problems began. Ultimately tried to wipe DAZ clean off the machine and start from new. Now I can't get DAZ Central to get beyond the LOADING screen with the spinner just spinning.
If anyone has any thoughts on how to get this to install again cleanly I would much appreciate it. It seems like some cruft got left behind somewhere and/or I deleted something that ought not have been deleted. IN any event I would have expected a fresh install of DAZ Central to pick up whatever new it needed to re-install. ... AArgh....
Exactly the same situation
Can't log in to Daz CentralI just downloaded and created an account. I tried to log in and it said my credentials were wrong. So I doubled checked...still wrong. I reset my password, and it still said it was wrong. I can log into the website but not in the application. What can I do?
!! Store Issues - Known Problems - Please Read !!No download (Manual/DIM/Daz Connect) for MMX Resource Saver Shaders Collection 3 for Iray
Same for me, still not fixed. Instead of submitting a ticket to tech support, I will now start to ask for a refund in such cases. I am fed up, really, as this sh** happens each and every single day.
Same issue here too. And it's not in DAZ Central either.
More than 24hrs after release, the product still cannot be downloaded. My request for a refund has also been ignored so far. CS seem to be drowned in tickets. Before the store change, I ususally got an answer within a day.
!! Store Issues - Known Problems - Please Read !!No download (Manual/DIM/Daz Connect) for MMX Resource Saver Shaders Collection 3 for Iray
Same for me, still not fixed. Instead of submitting a ticket to tech support, I will now start to ask for a refund in such cases. I am fed up, really, as this sh** happens each and every single day.
Same issue here too. And it's not in DAZ Central either.
Why can't purchases be "sent" directly to DIM / DAz Central as they used to?Moved to Techncial Help as it is not a Daz Studio topic.
DIM links should start daz3dim:// , which is a protocol that should have been assigned to Install manager when it itself was installed (it will therefore open DIM, and the rest of the link tells it to filter just the target product file). It's possible that security stettings/software are blocking this. Daz Central doesn't use a protocol in this way, as it doesn't do the filtering.
DAZ Central not workingDon't know whether anyone ever solved this problem. I'm running into it as well on a new system. Part of a running problem with categorization (but that is anothr long tale of woe not directly related to this).
So I loaded Daz Central and Daz Studio on a fresh computer. Noticed quickly that it was loading content onto my C: drive which is too small for it. Tried to migrate that to the D: drive and then the problems began. Ultimately tried to wipe DAZ clean off the machine and start from new. Now I can't get DAZ Central to get beyond the LOADING screen with the spinner just spinning.
If anyone has any thoughts on how to get this to install again cleanly I would much appreciate it. It seems like some cruft got left behind somewhere and/or I deleted something that ought not have been deleted. IN any event I would have expected a fresh install of DAZ Central to pick up whatever new it needed to re-install. ... AArgh....






