• Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3D Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
    • Game Ready
  • Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions
  • Download Studio
  • Menu
  • Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3d Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
  • Community
    • Our Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

Loading...
Daz 3D Forums > Search
  • switching heads

    If you mean textures, then usually no.

    If you mean shapes, it depends: Some characters are provided with separate head morph and body morph, in which case it’s easy to mix them with other characters. Some are only one morph with both head and body (for various reasons, like for example the head requires a neck morph too to look ok), in which case you can’t use only the head or only the body. There are utilities to split full body morphs, but you’d lose the HD details if there were any.

    edit: I assume you meant characters for the same figure, not G3F head on G8F body for example.

    By

    Leana Leana September 2019 in New Users
  • daz importer: importing daz characters to blender 2.8

    To clearify the problem: the materials are not working equally well on all characters. Some of my figures only appear as black contours in the rendered viewport, but others are totally fine. However, the shader editor shows the same material setup for all characters so that I don't understand why some characters appear black and others have a skin texture. Furthermore the right figure (see image) was morphed into a child, but the morph has disappeared and he is quite grown-up again. What am I doing amiss? I installed he most recent version of the daz importer (https://diffeomorphic.blogspot.com/p/daz-importer-version-14.html) and I use cycles as render engine. I've set the library paths and I'm absolutely at my wit'

    By

    maura01 maura01 September 2019 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Lekkulians 2 Genesis 8 [commercial]

    Quick render...

    Dialed out the Lekku morph, dialed in a teen, dialed down the head tentacles.

    By

    The Blurst of Times The Blurst of Times September 2019 in The Commons
  • How Many Pages in Your Product Library?

    26 so far.  I expect that number to go waaaay up.

    You have me beat with the lowest number!

    Recent sales have brought me up to a whopping 13. 

    Yeah, most of my purchases lately are for tools and add-ons and pickings been slim (I cannot wait until Zev0's X-Transfer)... and a lot are too much for my paltry fixed-income so I gotta wait for sales, Daz's sales at the end-of-the month doesn't help matters as that's the time that I'm pretty much broke!

    By

    takezo_3001 takezo_3001 September 2019 in The Commons
  • XTransfer Module 1- Genesis 3 to Genesis 8 Morph Converter (Commercial)
    I'm looking forward to this project picking up where GenX left off, especially if its able to easily transfer to Gen8 toon and anime morphs such as Star 2 and the older generation Aikos and Hiros I've already moved to Gen3 via GenX.

    By

    cathan01_wwg1wga cathan01_wwg1wga September 2019 in Daz PA Commercial Products
  • Looking for hair and characters in promo image

    I'm also going to double down and say the male texture is also by Danae - Edinburgh for M4 on a different morph/figure.

    By

    Phoenix1966 Phoenix1966 September 2019 in The Commons
  • Looking for hair and characters in promo image

    For the characters: You might check out Giselle 6. I could be utterly and completely wrong, but I think the first time I saw this picture was when she was a newer figure, and I had the impression that she had been at least incorporated into the girl's morph, or that her textures may have been used. 

    By

    Quixotry Quixotry September 2019 in The Commons
  • Where can I find a proper THICC morph for G8F or G3F?

     

    Thanks, Eustace Scrubb.

     

    That was uncalled for, (Assuming it was directed at me) especially since I was trying to help someone out.

    My mistake, I erred

    I think that was respondin to Eustace Scrubb's post a few posts above yours.

    Ok, thanks for clarifying, I'll edit my post! 

    EDIT: I should read member's names more often as I thought I was referred to as this character... 

     

    Thanks for clarifying the origin of Eustace Scrubb - I have not checked that myself.

    I have only responded to the other member of Daz forum.

    Yeah, I am a bit embarrassed that I did not pay attention to the member's names as much as I should have before I posted this... Enough of me derailing this thread, here's another one of V8 with a combination of dial-morphs and my own newly custom "thicc" morph!

    Char height morph 100% Shins/Thighs 50% Glute Size 40% upper Glute 50% Plus my own Thicc morph 100%

    Char height morph 100% Shins/Thighs 50% Glute Size 0% upper Glute 0% Plus my own Thicc morph 100%

    Char height morph 100% Shins/Thighs 0% Glute Size 0% upper Glute 0% Plus my own Thicc morph 100%

    Char height morph 0% Shins/Thighs 0% Glute Size 0% upper Glute 0% Plus my own Thicc morph 100%

    Default anti-thicc V8

    By

    takezo_3001 takezo_3001 September 2019 in The Commons
  • Looking for hair and characters in promo image

    At first glance, the female reminds me of Milan for V4 at rendo. She has those painted whisps of hair along the side of her face and included scalp hair, which would also lead me to think her longer locks are painted.

    Not her morph, but it does look like her textures to me.

    By

    Phoenix1966 Phoenix1966 September 2019 in The Commons
  • Lekkulians 2 Genesis 8 [commercial]

    You can get an idea of the thickness morphs here

     

    and the length morph here

    By

    RawArt RawArt September 2019 in The Commons
  • What is the Nerdiest Male Outfit?

     

    Like this?

    https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-sweater-vest-style-outfit-for-genesis-8-males

     

    Yeah, that’s more the look.

    I would say the outfit looks pretty nerdy without the morph and hair. Look at the length of those pants...

     

     

    I would say the outfit looks pretty nerdy without the morph and hair. Look at the length of those pants...

     

    The glasses are good.  

     

    By

    Fauvist Fauvist September 2019 in The Commons
  • What is the Nerdiest Male Outfit?

    I would say the outfit looks pretty nerdy without the morph and hair. Look at the length of those pants...

    By

    Phoenix1966 Phoenix1966 September 2019 in The Commons
  • What is the Nerdiest Male Outfit?

    Obvious answer.

    That’s the first one I considered, but without the face morph and hair model, the outfit is sort of just generic - he could be a pharmacist or a movie theatre usher. The glasses are 70s chic.  But thanks anyway.

     

    By

    Fauvist Fauvist September 2019 in The Commons
  • Lekkulians 2 Genesis 8 [commercial]

    Real quick question, can the tentacles be used on a base figure that isn't using the Lekkulian shaping morph? I'm just wondering if the transitioning is part of the figure's shape. Thanks.

    Head tails look fine without the Raw_Lekku morph dialed in, just as was the case in Genesis 3 version.

    By

    The Blurst of Times The Blurst of Times September 2019 in The Commons
  • Lekkulians 2 Genesis 8 [commercial]

    Real quick question, can the tentacles be used on a base figure that isn't using the Lekkulian shaping morph? I'm just wondering if the transitioning is part of the figure's shape. Thanks.

    By

    SnowSultan SnowSultan September 2019 in The Commons
  • Daz Studio Beginner Tutorials (UPDATED EVERY SUNDAY)

    In this video you will learn 3 DForce methods using clothes, props and primitives. You will also learn how to save your DForce simulation as a morph.

    By

    pbaddhan pbaddhan September 2019 in New Users
  • XTransfer Module 1- Genesis 3 to Genesis 8 Morph Converter (Commercial)

    JCM transfering is huge which made GenX/2 such a unique product even to this day, and seeing that X-Transfer can do the same I'd say it's a done deal, at least for me it is.

    We can still use GenX/2 to transfer older characters over to Gns3 and simply transfer those same morphs over to Gns8. I only brought the older generations up as speculation for the extra convienience, but am quite fine with it as is being a continuation of a very unique plugin that has yet been fully duplicated as even RSSY doesn't transfer JCMs even though they do transfer the characters from different generations...

    EDITED: Made a mistake and posted the wrong info about RSSY's product as they do indeed transfer JCMs!

    By

    takezo_3001 takezo_3001 September 2019 in Daz PA Commercial Products
  • *Released* Bold Brows For the Genesis 8 Males [Commercial]

    Sigh ... I'm one step further, but still unsuccessful. I've been able to export and re-import the brows by fixing the settings in the export dialog (in 4.11 - it does not work with 4.12 Beta). Now I can actually see the imported brows, BUT: They don't fit the G8M, neither before nor after applying the transfer utility. The are hovering somewhere (approx. 2 cm)  in front of the forehead (that's where the morph's forehead is). I have no idea how to fix that. :/

    By

    sofax sofax September 2019 in The Commons
  • *Released* Bold Brows For the Genesis 8 Males [Commercial]

    The subtree part will only show once you have run transfer utility.  Did you run that already?

     

    Yes. But I just tried the same procedure with the Genesis Male (not the Genesis 8), and THAT WORKED! So it might be an issue with the G8M character. I'll try to re-install it.

    By

    sofax sofax September 2019 in The Commons
  • *Released* Bold Brows For the Genesis 8 Males [Commercial]

    The subtree part will only show once you have run transfer utility.  Did you run that already?

     

    By

    chevybabe25 chevybabe25 September 2019 in The Commons
Previous Next
Adding to Cart…

Daz 3D is part of Tafi

Connect

DAZ Productions, Inc.
7533 S Center View Ct #4664
West Jordan, UT 84084

HELP

Contact Us

Tutorials

Help Center

Sell Your 3D Content

Affiliate Program

Documentation Center

Open Source

Consent Preferences

JOIN DAZ

Memberships

Blog

About Us

Press

Careers

Bridges

Community

In the Studio

Gallery

Forum

DAZ STORE

Shop

Freebies

Published Artists

Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA

© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.