• Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3D Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
    • Game Ready
  • Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions
  • Download Studio
  • Menu
  • Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3d Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
  • Community
    • Our Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

Loading...
Daz 3D Forums > Search
  • Scaling hands

    In the base morphs package there is a Hand Scaling Morph

    By

    zombietaggerung zombietaggerung March 2020 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Auto fit question

    I have no idea. Maybe if you told me what product lets me do that I could check. I thought we were able to transfer all old items to new figures. Auto follow or auto fit.

    No. While Genesis 8 does by default have all figures back to Genesis (but not V4 or earlier), Genesis 3 only supports the the same gender of G2 and the opposite G3 gender by default.

    "Wear Them All" is I believe the main product that adds extra clones for G3.

    By

    Matt_Castle Matt_Castle March 2020 in The Commons
  • Naming Bones for Transfer

    I feel like I'm missing a step.
    I have my mesh
    modeled,
    UV mapped,
    grouped,
    exported to obj
    weight mapped
    rigged and moving within initial limits.
    I feel like I'm ready to do the Transfer Utility but can find very little info on exactly what the bones need to be Named so that the transfer is successful.
    Right now, my bones start on #1 but I feel like 'hip' needs to be in there somewhere.  I've taken a look at other assets and do not see a numeric value anywhere.
    Any tutorials or videos that can clear this up?
    Thank you.

    By

    mirjagirl mirjagirl March 2020 in New Users
  • Retired

    Thanks works! I was first scared, because it scales short down during the morph but it goes back to original size after its down :)

     

    Thanks very much ^_^

    Its a bit a shame, that the original creator didnt thinked about that :/....

     

    By

    Loony Loony March 2020 in Freebies
  • Auto fit question

    I have no idea. Maybe if you told me what product lets me do that I could check. I thought we were able to transfer all old items to new figures. Auto follow or auto fit.

    By

    heinzerbrew_f94794efff heinzerbrew_f94794efff March 2020 in The Commons
  • Alidreaux ears interacting with hair

    Are the ears a separate morph? If so, try clicking the gear icon on the slider and unchecking AutoFollow.

    By

    Richard Haseltine Richard Haseltine March 2020 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • *Released* dforce Soft Curls {Commercial}

    I was able to see the hair enough in texture mode to move the parameter dials but have no idea how to see the color. I think I used a dirty blonde color that was obviously affected by the blue lighting but if you want to play with shaders, is there really no way you can see what you're doing until it renders? (Not a fault with this particular hair but with using strand based hair in DS in general.)

    But the hair is beautiful and I'm glad I don't have to be a total geek to use it. One day I will experiment with using the helpful instructions at the top of this thread, but in the meantime, parameter dials work fine! 

    Yep. Unfortunately there is no way to see the actual hair textures until its rendered.   What you see in the viewport is only a line color and it doesn’t have anything to do with how it looks when rendered. :(

    Maybe, if enough people start becoming more interested in dhair, there will be more interest in Daz updating some of the user features like the preview and developer tools.

    Also, I am super glad to hear that the crazy morph dials were worth it!!!! Woot!!!

     

    By

    chevybabe25 chevybabe25 March 2020 in The Commons
  • Daz Studio 4.12 Pro Morph Target bug on my model

    I'm working on a game and need to make a low poly version of the Genesis Make and Female, but I also need the morph targets to work on the model so when I use the Transfer Utility do my models face break when I open the mouth on the model. Is it a way to fix this?

    By

    debe3425f0 debe3425f0 March 2020 in New Users
  • Clothing from Blender to DAZ

    Export as OBJ, import into DS (making sure it lines up with the zeroed base figure as imported), Edit>Figure>Transfer Utility setting the Source as the base figure and the trget as the OBJ should get you started. You coudl also try using dForce - Edit>Figure>Geometry>Add dForce Modifier: Dynamic Surface - and run a simulation from the zero pose.

    By

    Richard Haseltine Richard Haseltine March 2020 in New Users
  • [Released] dForce Hair Oso Bob for Genesis 8 Female(s) [Commercial]

    Bought it today and impressed by the diversity. Good job.

    But I wished the different hair styles would be moprhs wish could be mixed, but at least I can modify with scale length the length of the differen hair cuts.

    A curly option and a behind the ear morph would be very usefuly for me too.

    Looing forward to more hairproducts of you. wink

    By

    Hurdy3D Hurdy3D March 2020 in Daz PA Commercial Products
  • Where is the transfer utility?
    Used to be under edit object or figure, but cannot find it anymore.

    By

    missuskisses missuskisses March 2020 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • Blender 2.8.2a is out

    Bug fixes and a little more stable but now has udim support. I wonder if the scripts that let you transfer daz stuff to blender will support this feature?

    By

    Silver Dolphin Silver Dolphin March 2020 in The Commons
  • My next product has... took... is, "Gutz" Commercial

    Hopefully you do some pose configurations, like a pile or being pulled away/out of the body.

    Or better yet, morph sliders to get some customization or go from one to the other.

    By

    Griffin Avid Griffin Avid March 2020 in Daz PA Commercial Products
  • How to script creation of an empty morph with specified name and path?

    After some extended use of this script, one issue that I'm running into is that the name being blank is causing some issues when goz overwrites it.  Is there any way to set the name as well? I can't find any property that corresponds to that field that can be set through script.  

    Do these not do what you want?:

    var myMorphName = 'My Morph Name';
    newMorph.setName( myMorphName );
    newMorph.setLabel( myMorphName );
    curProperty.setPath( 'My_Stuff/'+myMorpName );
    

     

    By

    Praxis Praxis March 2020 in Daz Script Developer Discussion
  • What is your top favourite product at the moment?

    ...crikey, I have to pick one item? 

    [looks over at gaming dice bag] 

    Rather than a single product I'll say it's more of a category which is utility/resource content, like morph, lighting, skin, and materials.

    By

    kyoto kid kyoto kid March 2020 in The Commons
  • DAZ content in Maya, questions

    I'm thinking a little bit about adding Maya Indie or Blender to my workflow a bit later this year, but the most important thing to me is that DAZ content work properly in them. I've used Diffeomorphic to import DAZ figures into Blender, but found it difficult to adjust morph and posing dials because of how Blender organizes parameters. There appear to be some very good importers for Maya as well (one is in the store here), but I've also heard they are not working properly with Maya 2020.

    I'm more familiar with the current Blender importers than those of Maya, so could someone more knowledgable about the Maya process share any relevant information? Is there currently a working way to quickly get a Genesis 8 figure poseable and otherwise adjustable from Studio to Maya 2020? I'm not as concerned with material conversion, just if the figure, geografts, props, poses, and other stuff can be made to work without major headaches. Thanks in advance for any information.

    By

    SnowSultan SnowSultan March 2020 in Maya Discussion
  • Face Transfer Issue: One side of face looks darker than the other

    I am wondering how I could make the darker side of the face, or the darker areas of one side of the face be consistent with the lighter side of the face?

    Use a different skin material set for the morph that Face Transfer created. The problem is with that much of the likeness is gone too.

    By

    nonesuch00 nonesuch00 March 2020 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • Do clothes have thickness?

    No, and in fact making clothes for dForce double-sided can be problematic. Non-dForce clothing should have turned edges, rather than raw polygons, however (and dForce clothing is sometimes given extra polygons along the open edges which can be folded over by a morph after simulation).

    By

    Richard Haseltine Richard Haseltine March 2020 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • Face Transfer Issue: One side of face looks darker than the other

    I am wondering how I could make the darker side of the face, or the darker areas of one side of the face be consistent with the lighter side of the face?

    By

    EightiesIsEnough EightiesIsEnough March 2020 in Daz Studio Discussion
  • Josephene 8


    Lana/Lanna says not to panic, wash your hands, and don't hoard stuff that your neighbors need!
    (sorry for grainy render, old comp and no patience, heh)
    PS... Lana doesn't use any Josephine morph. I really have no idea why she's in the bundle or why Daz keeps including non-related figures randomly in bundles. I don't know if its mistakes or what.. but if you don't have Josephine, YES Lanna works and you don't need Josephine

    By

    DisparateDreamer DisparateDreamer March 2020 in The Commons
Previous Next
Adding to Cart…

Daz 3D is part of Tafi

Connect

DAZ Productions, Inc.
7533 S Center View Ct #4664
West Jordan, UT 84084

HELP

Contact Us

Tutorials

Help Center

Sell Your 3D Content

Affiliate Program

Documentation Center

Open Source

Consent Preferences

JOIN DAZ

Memberships

Blog

About Us

Press

Careers

Bridges

Community

In the Studio

Gallery

Forum

DAZ STORE

Shop

Freebies

Published Artists

Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA

© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.