StrangeFate's stuff: Tribal Weapons promos.

Comments

• Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,267

Cool

Maybe a skull helmet whit a removal face

• StrangeFateStrangeFate Posts: 758

Just a quick update.

We added G9 support to the ROG Fantasy shields. G9 versions should be there if you update the product through install manager or Daz Central. Store page doesn't reflect the G9 support yet.

We're also adding G9 support to the Brutal Weapons for G8 product.

• ZiconZicon Posts: 182

Strangefate said:

We added G9 support to the ROG Fantasy shields. G9 versions should be there if you update the product through install manager or Daz Central. Store page doesn't reflect the G9 support yet.

This is wonderful, thank you.

• lilweeplilweep Posts: 2,236

Strangefate said:

Just a quick update.

Do you think you would add G9 support for Bonebreaker, even as add-on or new product, recognising that it takes significant work?

Autofit works fine for some components, but other components not so much. 

lilweep said:

Do you think you would add G9 support for Bonebreaker, even as add-on or new product, recognising that it takes significant work?

Autofit works fine for some components, but other components not so much. 

lilweep - Possibly. There's a few other WIP armor and bits that should probably come first.

We're currently finishing a G8 + G9 version of the Kadis armor and the G9 version had to be rigged from scratch and required additional love with all the possible male/female G9 shapes.

I also don't know right now how I would do a Bone breaker G9 version.
    It's too much work for a free update but we also don't have to redo the models and textures, so making it into a new full price product doesn't seem fair either, for those that have the G8 version already. 

I'd have to check with Daz to see if an add-on product for an armor is possible (haven't seen anything like that in the store that I can remember, always just new stuff).
    Another option would be to give owners of the G8 version a good discount. I think we did that for the Brutal weapons for G8, but I believe they only run that discount during the new release period.

Anyway, Roguey brought it up a few times, it's just a bit of a pain to revisit done stuff, moving on is nice  :)

• lilweeplilweep Posts: 2,236

fair enough, i suppose we always have the option of using a hidden G8 clone of our G9 morph to pose the armor.

The Kadis armor for G9 and G8 female is almost done.
    There was a lot or re-rigging since the original G3 rigging was rather poor -_- 
    The new versions also have more sliders to adjust it to most shapes, kinda like the Bone breaker armor.

Other than that, textures are sharper and higher res and normalmaps are cleaner and sharper too. There's also lower res material presets included, just in case.
    It also still works with the Warmaster texture pack that was released for the G3 version.
    The new version will include material presets to apply the Warmaster Textures, keeping the new, better texture maps were possible (normalmaps, leathers materials etc).

Personally, I'm glad I can now give my best warriors the protection they deserve.

• ZiconZicon Posts: 182

Strangefate said:

Personally, I'm glad I can now give my best warriors the protection they deserve.

Wonderful. Just wonderful.

A few more promos.

No need to worry about arrows to the knee!

• Romulus71Romulus71 Posts: 141

Thank you so much for doing an updated version of Kadis! This is one of my favorite DAZ products of all time

Thank you too @Romulus71 for your support!

More promos

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,157

Looking great!

• Thadeus72Thadeus72 Posts: 408

impressive !

What they said

• algovincianalgovincian Posts: 2,576
    edited August 2023

Excited to have proper versions of my favorite armor for g8f characters! Very happy to see that the update wasn't just for g9. I always appreciate PAs that still support g8 - thank you.

It's fun to pick/choose pieces from the set to create different looks.

- Greg

ETA: Forgot to mention that it's out today and here's the link:

https://www.daz3d.com/stf-kadis--legendary-armor-for-genesis-9-and-genesis-8-female

Post edited by algovincian on
  • Best thing of this summer, this release ! Bought without a thought.

• tyra_oeildeloup said:

Best thing of this summer, this release ! Bought without a thought.

Awwh, thanks!

And everybody else for your support, hope you like it!

• MelissaGTMelissaGT Posts: 2,610

Strangefate said:

tyra_oeildeloup said:

Best thing of this summer, this release ! Bought without a thought.

Awwh, thanks!

And everybody else for your support, hope you like it!

Gorgeous! Also...can I ask where the body/face paint is from?  

• @MelissaGT - The paints are from another WIP product :)

• MelissaGTMelissaGT Posts: 2,610

Strangefate said:

@MelissaGT - The paints are from another WIP product :)

Oooooh can't wait!!!  

Instantly went in the cart

• Robert Freise said:

Instantly went in the cart

Thank you and everybody else for your support!

We have just submitted another small product for those interested, should go along great with the Kadis or Bone breaker armors :)
    It's a small circlet, worthy of barbarian kings and the like, or a great fit for warriors looking for an alternative to helmets, something that let's their hair breath and flow gloriously.
    Comes with various texture variants and options for G8 and G9.
    It will be part of the Brutal Gear series.

Also, I've been trying to be more active and post more updates and previews on DeviantArt (and polls!), so if you're on there too, feel free to say hi there. Link in is in the forum signature.

• A little something coming soon!

• Looking forward to it

• Romulus71Romulus71 Posts: 141

Yes please!

• jardinejardine Posts: 1,190

MelissaGT said:

Strangefate said:

@MelissaGT - The paints are from another WIP product :)

Oooooh can't wait!!!  

+1

:)

j

• A few promos for the Tribal Armor and body paint products:

• Looks good

• algovincianalgovincian Posts: 2,576

I see somebody got their epic mount ;)

- Greg

• algovincian said:

I see somebody got their epic mount ;)

- Greg