Product identity needed

RobertDyRobertDy Posts: 236
edited March 7 in The Commons

Does anyone here know what's the figure of the Asian model in this product? : https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-mktg-tea-maid-outfit-for-genesis-81-and-9

Post edited by RobertDy on

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,283

RobertDy said:

The info says Vo Xiao Hua

Where are you seeing that? The only products linked are a hair, some shoes and a different outfit.

addlprod.PNG
    608 x 366 - 240K
  • RobertDyRobertDy Posts: 236

Gordig said:

RobertDy said:

The info says Vo Xiao Hua

Where are you seeing that? The only products linked are a hair, some shoes and a different outfit.

Yeah my bad, that was actually a suggested product. I've removed that portion from the original thread.

• NinefoldNinefold Posts: 256

I'm not sure which one, but this looks like a Crocodile Liu character.

Ninefold said:

I'm not sure which one, but this looks like a Crocodile Liu character.

I took a look but I don't think any of the characters is her. Thanks for recommending though, I've added some of the models into my wishlist :)

• CricketCricket Posts: 438

It looks like one of VOOTOW's characters to me.

Cricket said:

It looks like one of VOOTOW's characters to me.

I couldn't find an exact match as well, I wonder if the model is from VOOTOW but the skin texture is from another model. Thanks for the suggestion.

• Note that (1) many PAs have their own custom characters (that they don't sell) for promos and (2) even out of the box, lighting can change the look. Heck, even clothing or hair can.

miladyderyni_173d399f47 said:

Note that (1) many PAs have their own custom characters (that they don't sell) for promos and (2) even out of the box, lighting can change the look. Heck, even clothing or hair can.

How do we contact the PAs? I clicked on the name on the store, but there doesn't seem to be a DM option

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,395

RobertDy said:

Note that (1) many PAs have their own custom characters (that they don't sell) for promos and (2) even out of the box, lighting can change the look. Heck, even clothing or hair can.

How do we contact the PAs? I clicked on the name on the store, but there doesn't seem to be a DM option

If they have a forum presence you can try PMing them, but it is better to open a support ticket, so that suppot can contact them once if they don't already have the information.

• Matt_CastleMatt_Castle Posts: 2,374

Richard Haseltine said:

If they have a forum presence you can try PMing them, but it is better to open a support ticket, so that suppot can contact them once if they don't already have the information.

However, in my opinion, it's not worth your time.

Last time I contacted support with a question like this, I was asking what morph was associated with the teen skin for Angela 9 (and I'd say it's a fairly reasonable request that when the product is half a character to ask what the other half of what you see in the promos is), but was rather bluntly told the information was not available.

Now, I should say I do appreciate that the CS team do have to make decisions about what requests actually merit being passed on - their agreement with vendors to act as the front line when it comes to support requests does require that. And I'm guessing that this probably means they're unlikely to pass on any queries or issues that don't actually directly relate to the product in question. Given that a lot of artists would have to take the time to look up their character formulae, a lot of combinations are not practical to share (a character may be made out of many different product packages, or involve customisation that cannot legally be shared) and a lot of artists deliberately seek to use customised characters to develop their own visual trademark and thus wouldn't share the recipes anyway, I can understand why it would be a request that the CS team would by default shoot down.

I'm generally philosophical about this though; the Angela Teen stuff was the first time I'd queried this in a long time, because I realise I already have access to more characters than I will possibly ever use, and have the potential to mix my own that can then be unique to me.

Richard Haseltine said:

RobertDy said:

Thanks for the valuable help as always! Will do so