AOBB's Marianne G9(F) head morph. No materials nor textures. Commercial use allowed!

AOBBAOBB Posts: 957
edited February 13 in Freebies

Well, I haven't made a head morph that wasn't a look-alike in a long while, so sculpting Marianne was a real pleasure.

You may use her in noncommercial and commercial projects (in which case I ask that you give me credit).

I hope you like her! smiley

Assets used in promos:

Beautiful Brows for G8F (Brow 1) 

Chevybabe25 dForce Feisty Feather Bun for G9

Arryn_Onnel's Elvina outfit for G9

Cherubit's Charlotte for G9 (skin texture)

Enjoy and please post your Marianne renders in this thread! I'd love to see them!

Cheers,

AOBB smiley

Marianne G9 front.png
507 x 750 - 676K
Marianne G9 three quarters.png
507 x 750 - 691K
Marianne G9 profile.png
507 x 750 - 699K
zip
zip
AOBB Marianne G9.zip
2M
Post edited by AOBB on

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,033

Nice character, thanks!

• AOBBAOBB Posts: 957

@Leana - Thank you and you are welcome! smiley

• Very nice head shape, you're a superb sculptor, AOBB.

I still haven't got the hang of G9, and the bodies of the characters I have look pudgey to me. They're too realistic - more like what I actually see in the mirror, not what I want to see in the mirror. As a result, I just haven't had a big enough kick to convert to G9 from G8. I'm left feeling your head sculpts are let down by the bodies they fit onto when I try them at home. I do have a tiny G9 library compared to G8, so that has a limiting effect on the ingredients I can mix to make a nice body, but.. I still can't seem to get there. So, your sculpts are great, but I won't be publishing any renders using them yet - I rarely do portraits which is what would really allow your sculpt to shine. I am so sorry it's the below-the-neck bit that is stopping me from relishing how good your sculpts are in my renders.

Regards,

Richard.

edited February 15

@richardandtracy - Thank you so much for appreciating my work. I use these shapes to get a nice figure for my G9 characters:

https://www.daz3d.com/z-supermodel-shape-and-pose-mega-set-for-genesis-9

https://www.daz3d.com/z-lingerie-model-shape-and-pose-mega-set-for-genesis-9

https://www.daz3d.com/olympia-9-hd

https://www.daz3d.com/victoria-9-hd (for the HD part - great detais!)

https://www.daz3d.com/z-petite-goddess-shape-and-pose-mega-set-for-genesis-9

AND under G9's Actor/Full Body/People/Feminine I find a slider named "Genesis 8 Female Body"!!!

That last one (I see in the Parameters Settings that it is in RSSY character converter from G8 to G9) should definitely convince you to use G9! winklaugh

I usually also tweak the thighs' shape, so they are thinner and more toned, then I make the shoulders broader and that is my recipe for a super G9 figure! 

Edit: I focused on making the most out of the G9 figure in the text above and didn't properly say "Thank you" for your lovely words about my work, richard. You always write such wonderful and heartfelt things to me and I am in turn always touched by your words. I am so happy that my work brings you joy and satisfaction. I do my best not to disappoint the members of the DAZ community. I am glad that this is being noticed. Thank you again for taking the time to share with me your beautiful thoughts and feelings about my sculpts. God bless. AOBB

Post edited by AOBB on

I posted this image with Marianne in the gallery:

It's titled "Marianne in the Steampunk City"

Marianne in the Steampunk City.png
    1046 x 1500 - 6M
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

She's very pretty. Thanks.

@nonesuch00 - Thank you! I was trying to make her appealing. smiley

• She looks great, thanks.

@G3Renderworks - I'm glad you like her. Thanks and you are welcome!

• StargazeyStargazey Posts: 240

richardandtracy said:

Very nice head shape, you're a superb sculptor, AOBB.

I still haven't got the hang of G9, and the bodies of the characters I have look pudgey to me. They're too realistic - more like what I actually see in the mirror, not what I want to see in the mirror. As a result, I just haven't had a big enough kick to convert to G9 from G8. I'm left feeling your head sculpts are let down by the bodies they fit onto when I try them at home. I do have a tiny G9 library compared to G8, so that has a limiting effect on the ingredients I can mix to make a nice body, but.. I still can't seem to get there. So, your sculpts are great, but I won't be publishing any renders using them yet - I rarely do portraits which is what would really allow your sculpt to shine. I am so sorry it's the below-the-neck bit that is stopping me from relishing how good your sculpts are in my renders.

Regards,

Richard.

I have to agree - 100%

@Stargazey - thank you!smiley

• perlkperlk Posts: 847

She's gorgeous!

@perlk - thank you! I'd love to see a render of her in one of your outfits... hint, hint devilwink