AOBB's G9 Catwalk Icons bundle. 5 head morphs. No materials nor textures included.

AOBBAOBB Posts: 957

I finally present you with the head morphs of the 5 top supermodels of the 90's. You will find them here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CqPQDgULcIs6G95MDeaTsYRtod-Ty3vE/view?usp=sharing

The head morphs include the likenesses of the following supermodels: Christy Turlington, Cindy Crawford, Claudia Schiffer, Linda Evangelista and Naomi Campbell.

Noncommercial use only!

Please read the Readme.txt file for how to install and use this bundle.

I have included also in the zip file a table with the list of brows, hair and skin textures used for each morph.

Have fun and please post your renders with these head morphs in this thread! smiley

Cheers,

AOBB

90s Top Supermodels.png
1260 x 1600 - 4M

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,839

thankyou heart

added to the growing number of zips I will one day install when I can get a big enough drive

my content library USB is almost full blush

• AOBBAOBB Posts: 957

@WendyLuvsCatz - You are welcome! I hope the Higher Powers work their magic and you find yourself equipped with plenty of cash, so you can get that drive and enjoy all the assets you have gathered.smiley

• alkenalken Posts: 253

Great job! Love these ladies!

@alken - Thank you! Enjoy! smiley

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

Oh well, so gorgeous. You've done a great job. On my other computer I have DAZ installed and a scene already open I will reuse to try and make some renders worthy of these Vogue Catwalk Stars! They are installed & ready to go. Unfortunately, I am sanding a bunch of difficult to reach wood by finger on cabinet doors for now, but soon, soon.

@nonesuch00 -  Thank you, I am looking forward to seeing your renders! smiley Good luck with all your projects - DAZ and other ones!

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,714

Many Thank-you's !

@Bunyip02 - You are welcome! smiley

• SapphireBlueSapphireBlue Posts: 846
    edited February 6

Your group render is very cool! I love the choice of matching outfits - works really well and very reminiscent of the time too. The group pose though! Those poses and expressions must have taken a lot of time - great choice and well done!

I downloaded the sculpts this morning and thought I'd give Naomi a quick glam render. But blah, something is broken in the file and it won't render, so I just took a screenshot of the iray preview and worked with that. The sculpts are fun! Now I wonder what you're going to be working on next... laugh

Naomi

Post edited by SapphireBlue on
    edited February 7

@SapphireBlue - very cool render! Thank you! Your Naomi looks like she's dancing! What a pity the file is broken. Maybe you could merge the file contents with a clean, empty scene and then it would work? Thank you also for your sweet words about my group render. Indeed. posing took me very long!

BTW, here are my Claudia and Naomi renders:

Next, after I rest a bit, I'm going to do Bette Davis and Joan Crawford. smiley

heartkiss

AOBB

Face of Chanel.png
    1259 x 1500 - 4M
    Naomi gold.png
    900 x 2160 - 7M
    Post edited by AOBB on
    edited February 6

AOBB Oh, these two renders are sooo good! Claudia is instantly recognizable. The Naomi render though is my favorite and just next level. LOVE the outfit choice, the gold color palette, the gorgeously oil-slick skin. That's a stunning render! heart 

Made me think of one of my album cover favorites for an artist who's always been a big influence. Just love love love her. Sade and her album Love Deluxe. The cover is high contrast with a dark oil-slick bronze/copper overtone to her skin. 

I look forward to more of your supermodel renders! smiley I still have to get round to doing a render with your James Dean... 

@SapphireBlue - Thank you for your kind comments about my renders! I have to admit that the "Naomi" render is my favorite too. And I totally LOVE Sade! "Smooth Operator" is THE song of the 80s but frankly it transcends its time period and sounds as good now as ever before. The cover you posted is great and reminds me of one of Seal's covers - for the album with "Kiss of the rose...". Very cool.smiley

Christy Turlington - Spirit in a material world:

smiley

AOBB

Christy T smaller.png
    1115 x 1400 - 2M

Linda Evangelista - The Chameleon:

Enjoy! smiley

AOBB

Linda Evangelista smaller.png
    1129 x 1500 - 6M
    edited February 10

AOBB These look great! yes Christy's render and outfit (that hat!) are really reminiscent of those fashion spreads in magazines from then. smiley

AND I'm still stuck in 80s and 90s music thanks to this whole trip... Lol. Oh, I coincidentally came across the forthcoming March 2024 cover for Vogue today... 4 of the 5 models are in there. (Just missing Claudia, I think...) 

Hi SapphireBlue,

Yes, I was looking at Christy Turlngton's images from the 90s and I really liked her in the beret, so I took that idea and ran with it. smiley

My husband found that Vogue cover online and was commenting on the amount of plastic surgery he could spot in the group. I didn't take a look, so this is the first time I see the image. Thanks for posting it, LI. I too am going down memory lane. Yes, one cannot go wrong listening to the greatest songs of the 80s and 90s. 

Now I'm working on a Cindy Crawford render. Coming soon... wink Thanks for dropping by, LI.

American Woman (Cindy Crawford):

Enjoy!

AOBB

Cindy Crawford smaller.png
    1130 x 1400 - 6M
  • MouserMouser Posts: 675

Your work as ever is impressive but the google link comes up as does not exist, have you taken this down?