AOBB Babyface G9 head morph based on Jean Harlow. No presets, materials or textures.

AOBBAOBB Posts: 957
edited January 1 in Freebies

Here is the new and improved over the G8.1F version Babyface G9 based on Jean Harlow's likeness. This one is for you, perlk! wink

Babyface's brows are from Ultimate Eyebrows for G8F, Fine Brow-05.

Hair - Ingrid for G8F

Noncommercial use only.

Edit: It is a freebie of course!

I'd love to see your renders with Babyface G9! smiley

Enjoy!

AOBB

Babyface G9.png
1250 x 1000 - 2M
zip
zip
AOBB Babyface G9.zip
2M
Post edited by AOBB on

Comments

• DoctorJellybeanDoctorJellybean Posts: 7,918
    edited January 1

Thank you once again!

Post edited by DoctorJellybean on
  • AOBBAOBB Posts: 957

@DoctorJellybean - You are welcome once again! smiley

• perlkperlk Posts: 847

This looks absolutely AMAZING. Such a wonderful likeness. Thank you for all of your hard work on this one.

And now I need to redo my Dinner at 8 dress for G9 :-)

edited January 5

Quick render. She's gorgeous!

jean2.png
    1500 x 1500 - 3M
    Post edited by perlk on

Oh, that is an awesome render of Jean Harlow, perlk.  Thank you so much! smiley I couldn't make all those actors as G9 and leave Babyface out plus I knew I'd make you happy...

• The new Jean Harlow morph is a MASSIVE improvement on the old one. Good match for the Gable morph. Anyways, weirdly enough, I see this *just* after I finish watching Hells Angels. (Aw man, now I'm thinking about their love stories with William Powell and Carole Lombard and now I feel sad. Better watch something funny while I work on a render.)

@wondergirl0706 - Thank you. I agree about this Babyface being an improvement. I had a very hard time before figuring out her features, because of the makeup and eyebrows. It frustrated me terribly, that is why the first  Babyface for G8.1F turned out the way she did.

Poor Jean Harlow - she just wanted to be loved and settle down. I think that her kidney failure was brought about faster because she understood William Powell would never marry her. Clark Gable and Carole Lombard - also a tragedy. Money and fame do not equal happiness and good luck. sad

I'm not sure - Clark Gable starred in like 7 movies with Jean Harlow, I think. Lot of scenes to pick from for a render...