AOBB's freebie head morph Jimmy v2 for G8.1M based on James Stewart. No materials nor textures.

AOBBAOBB Posts: 957
edited May 2023 in Freebies

A genuinely kind and humble man with a strong, moral backbone and a will of iron. A great movie star and war hero. A devoted husband and father. A man with a rascally sense of humor. What a guy!!!

I give you the freebie head morph of a young James "Jimmy" Stewart (from the 1930s):

Assets used in promo images:

Thadeus hair for G8M

Bold Brows II for G8M (Brow 10)

MI Two Piece Business Suit w texture expansion for G8M

Lashes utilities for G2,3,8

BOSS Pro Lights 

Natural Eyes II for G8.1M

The skin materials/textures are the generic G8.1M model's materials/textures. They just look different, because of the BOSS Pro lighting.

Noncommercial use only

Please enjoy, let me know what you think and if you make a render with Jimmy, please post it in this thread for me (us) to enjoy. I am thrilled when you post the renders with "my" head morphs.

smiley heart

AOBB

Edit: I have attached my photo reference sheet for comparison.

Jimmy v2 F.png
526 x 750 - 698K
Jimmy v2 TQ.png
526 x 750 - 709K
Jimmy v2 P.png
526 x 750 - 710K
zip
zip
Jimmy v2 for G8.1M.zip
2M
Jimmy Stewart Reference.png
1871 x 1074 - 6M
Post edited by AOBB on

Comments

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

It took me a bit to "see him" as of course the skin materials are generic, but you've done a great job.

• perlkperlk Posts: 847
    edited May 2023

I have a render with v1 that looks like him.... I'm going to update him with this new version though.

jimmy-stewart.png
    1280 x 948 - 2M
    Post edited by perlk on
  • AOBBAOBB Posts: 957
    edited May 2023

Thank you, nonesuch00! I think the screenshot of the Pureref photo reference sheet that I was using will help you and others see why the model looks the way it does.

Perlk - I love that render. You've really captured Jimmy's essence in it. smiley I am looking forward to seeing the image re-rendered with the new morph. It will be interesting to compare both renders.

Post edited by AOBB on

OK, I see with the ref sheet. He's very good. It's only the dramatic lighting that is missing.

Thank you, nonesuch00! smiley

Also, Jimmy usually has some kind of expression or is at least squinting his eyes and that makes a world of difference.

edited May 2023

Here's my Jimmy v2. Also with updated suit (coming very soon, with tons of thanks to @ioonrxoon ).

I love him quite a lot. I also figured out his hair, @AOBB ... I had to add a morph to the mesh. It's a bit puffy but I'm sort of done with it :-)

jimmy2.png
    1280 x 948 - 2M
    Post edited by perlk on

Thank you for the Jimmy v2 render!  Yes, the hair is too puffy and pulled back off his forehead too much but the pose and the smile - classc Jimmy (the tweed suit too! smiley).

Yesterday I bought a monthly subscription for Midjourney (AI art generator). I plan to feed it photos of the people whose likeness I want to sculpt to get a proper frontal view of their faces with a neutral expression. This comes more as an act of desperation than anything else. It is practically impossible to find such real photos of the classic movie stars and they really are immensely helpful when sculpting a head. I have attached the Jimmy Stewart image that Midjourney gave me for just a regular prompt (without giving it photos). Not a very good likeness but the quality is great so I am optimistic.

AOBB_unreal_engine_actor_Jimmy_Stewart_in_his_late_20s_precisel_4441fe02-fe52-4a20-8970-762dcf02adf3.png
    1024 x 1024 - 1M

Silly Midjourney, you got confused between Jimmy Stewart and Nicolas Cage.

laughyes Good one, perlk!

AOBB said:

Thank you for the Jimmy v2 render!  Yes, the hair is too puffy and pulled back off his forehead too much but the pose and the smile - classc Jimmy (the tweed suit too! smiley).

Yesterday I bought a monthly subscription for Midjourney (AI art generator). I plan to feed it photos of the people whose likeness I want to sculpt to get a proper frontal view of their faces with a neutral expression. This comes more as an act of desperation than anything else. It is practically impossible to find such real photos of the classic movie stars and they really are immensely helpful when sculpting a head. I have attached the Jimmy Stewart image that Midjourney gave me for just a regular prompt (without giving it photos). Not a very good likeness but the quality is great so I am optimistic.

Oh, that's a great ideal you have. I thought that was your model. That angst is just like one of those Hitchcock movies.

I have been trying to make Midjourney create good likenesses using a good prompts and a photo of the person - you can upload a reference photo into Midjourney to base its creations on it. I wasn't pleased with the results. I'll continue working on my prompts and maybe something will come out of it in the end. For now I cannot recommend Midjourney for this kind of work.

(30) Tokenized AI by Christian Heidorn - YouTube

Here are two intro learning plylists I have bookmarked.

I haven't tried them myself yet though as I am not doing online art until 3 consecutive months have passed without my local computing devices getting broken into. I'm working on security upgrades but that takes about $1K realitistically. I'll be done by the end of the year.

It's midjourney I'm most interested in though.

Do you have malwarebytes - the premium version? Very effective against computer break-ins. 

I'm not that interested in creating art with AI myself. I would just like it to do what deepfakes do - create a lifelike likeness of a person. I would like to get a usable frontal view with a neutral expression of a face I would "feed" into the AI.

Anyway, thanks for the youtube playlist link. smiley I'll check it out later.

AOBB said:

Do you have malwarebytes - the premium version? Very effective against computer break-ins. 

I'm not that interested in creating art with AI myself. I would just like it to do what deepfakes do - create a lifelike likeness of a person. I would like to get a usable frontal view with a neutral expression of a face I would "feed" into the AI.

Anyway, thanks for the youtube playlist link. smiley I'll check it out later.

They have been breaking into my iPhone and my PC laptop both. Often they will try to permenantly break my iPhone's 4G / LTE radio hardware but are unable to, but they do still manage to disable it until I reboot the iPhone. They are specifically targeting me, for quite a few years now, so I have to take a different approach as the other approaches are very ineffective. They have too much self-agrandizement to quit their fruitless money loosing harassment of me.