Glitzy Catrim Glasses G9

AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,145
edited December 2022 in Freebies

https://sharecg.com/v/99768/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Glitzy-Catrims

A pair of smart prop eyeglasses for Genesis 9. Because they are smart props, they will fit other Daz figure generations as well with some adjustments. Also comes with an assortment of material options and materials that hide specific parts of the decoration. Not all colors shown.

Promo01.jpg
1000 x 1000 - 1M
Promo02.jpg
1000 x 1000 - 1M
Minerva Smoky.jpg
1000 x 1000 - 1M
Post edited by AllenArt on

Comments

• Ooh, those are cute! Thank you!

• So gorgeous and cute! Thank you for sharing. heart Your renders are always lovely.

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,804

Oh wow, very cool!

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,149
    edited December 2022
    They look to be beautifully modelled, nicely textured and altogether very impressive. But I don't like them. Nothing to do with the model, all to to with an utterly terrifying Great Aunt I had who wore glasses that shape. It was impossible for me as a young brat (my earliest memory of her is from when I was 4) to do anything acceptable around that sour old woman, and she contemptuously ripped into me at every infraction imagined or real. That's the unfortunate reason why, 54 years later, I cannot ever like them. Regards, Richard.
    Post edited by richardandtracy on
  • perlkperlk Posts: 847

They look like glasses my mom wore in her highschool yearbook photo from the 60's! I love them and would totally wear them (sorry Richard).

• No worries, I know it's a me problem, not a glasses problem. I would love to get over it, but know I won't be able to. My great aunt was very, very unpleasant at times. Regards, Richard.
  • AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,145
    edited December 2022

richardandtracy said:

No worries, I know it's a me problem, not a glasses problem. I would love to get over it, but know I won't be able to. My great aunt was very, very unpleasant at times. Regards, Richard.

LOL...no problem :P. 

BTW, is anyone having issues with them loading? Someone at ShareCG commented there's an error with a data file? Please let me know so I can correct it. Thanks!!

Edit: Nevermind. I think I know what their problem is. Read the readme folks....lolol. laugh Anyway, should you have any issues, let me know ;)

Post edited by AllenArt on

perlk said:

They look like glasses my mom wore in her highschool yearbook photo from the 60's! I love them and would totally wear them (sorry Richard).

BTW, you make very nice freestuff. Your 50's swing coat would go great with these eyeglasses. LOL laugh 

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,243
    edited December 2022

Thanks for the glasses and slippers. Both are nice. I got a missing file error when loading the glasses wearable, but they loaded anyway.

Screenshot 2022-12-22 00.45.38.png
    603 x 367 - 9K
    G9 MFD AA Slippers_TSR Camera 03.jpg
    2000 x 2600 - 3M
    Post edited by barbult on

barbult said:

Thanks for the glasses and slippers. Both are nice. I got a missing file error when loading the glasses wearable, but they loaded anyway.

Interesting that they would load after a data file error...lol. I'm not sure why there's a file in the Genesis 9 folder, but I must have saved something wrong. After the holidays I'll have a look at it when I have more time ;). Your image is great btw...she looks like she'd rather be elsewhere. laugh

• At eleven years old a very long time ago, I was diagnosed with myopia and astigmatism and these were the glasses I was forced to wear but black. The kids in my school gave me hell. You've done a fabulous job with these but they give me the screaming abdabs.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,243
    edited February 2023

Here are the Glitzy Catrim Glasses on a combo Angela and Minerva. They seem to suit her.

Angela 9 Minerva 9 Glitzy Catrims.jpg
    2000 x 2600 - 4M
    Post edited by barbult on
  • jd641jd641 Posts: 430
    edited February 2023

AllenArt, I posted a thanks over at sharecg but something glitched and it posted like 8x, I couldn't figure out how to delete my posts but I wasn't trying to spam the page.cheeky

*Edit: Is that whole site super slow or is it just me? Every page takes about 10 minutes to load and when it does I'm logged out again.

Post edited by jd641 on
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

jd641 said:

AllenArt, I posted a thanks over at sharecg but something glitched and it posted like 8x, I couldn't figure out how to delete my posts but I wasn't trying to spam the page.cheeky

*Edit: Is that whole site super slow or is it just me? Every page takes about 10 minutes to load and when it does I'm logged out again.

They are at Rero too: https://www.renderosity.com/freestuff/items/93850/glitzy-catrim-eyeglasses-g9