AOBB's head morph Princess (v1,v2 and v3) for G8.1F based on Grace Kelly. No materials or textures.

AOBBAOBB Posts: 957
edited May 2023 in Freebies

Edit (5/16/2023): Please download Princess v3 instead of the first two versions of Princess that are posted immediately below. Princess v3 is a much improved version of the likeness of Grace Kelly. You will find her several posts down in this thread (look for the new promo images to find the head morph fast). Cheers, AOBB 

Hi,

As promised - here she is: Grace Kelly later known as Princess Grace of Monaco. I hope I did her justice, even if the head morph is not a dead-on likeness. I think I came pretty close though. It would be great if I could find a "classic wave" style hair for her to use in the promos. Marisandra hair comes closest but it now looks too fake to use. Anyway - hint, hint... wink

Noncommercial use only!

Assets used in the promo images:

Dailey Hair for G8.*F

Rain HD for G8.1F (skin material)

Mina for G8.1F (lip material)

Everyday Lashes for G8.1F

Beautiful Brows II for G8.*F (Brow1)

Natural Eyes for G8.*

dForce Trumpet Dress for G3,8F

Pearl, Pearls, Pearls for G8.*F

BOSS Pro Light Set

Please remember - noncommercial use only.

I'll love to see your renders with Princess posted in this thread! Please keep them coming! smileyheart

Most of all - Enjoy!

AOBB

Edit: Here is the improved version of Princess - Princess v2. She looks younger and more similar to Grace Kelly. Enjoy!

Princess F.png
502 x 750 - 659K
Princess TQ.png
502 x 750 - 669K
Princess P.png
502 x 750 - 666K
zip
zip
Princess for G8.1F.zip
2M
Princess v2 F.png
502 x 750 - 671K
zip
zip
Princess v2 for G8.1F.zip
2M
Post edited by AOBB on

Comments

• AOBBAOBB Posts: 957
    edited July 2022

Here is a quick promo portrait of Grace Kelly that I put up in my gallery (edit: link to new, improved portrait!):

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/user/6420504982323200#gallery=newest&page=1&image=1234293

Enjoy!

Post edited by AOBB on
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

quite nice!

@nonesuch00 - Thank you! smiley

• Mark OREZMark OREZ Posts: 75

Excellent morph AOBB and thank your for sharing this with us.

One of my dreams is to make likeness sculpts, maybe one day...

Keep on the artwork !

Thank you, Mark! Yes, maybe one day you will decide to learn sculpting. It is a big commitment but also great fun if you love doing such things. smiley

• She is very beautiful! Most excellent likeness as always.

Thank you, Shadowchaser! Please enjoy! smiley

AOBB said:

Thank you, Mark! Yes, maybe one day you will decide to learn sculpting. It is a big commitment but also great fun if you love doing such things. smiley

haha thank you AOBB. I'll use keep using your morphs until that day. What a dream.

@Mark_OREZ_4815 - I always say "never say never"... Maybe you'll be the next Hadi Karimi?! surprisewink

edited July 2022

AOBB said:

@Mark_OREZ_4815 - I always say "never say never"... Maybe you'll be the next Hadi Karimi?! surprisewink

I'm laughing again. "Je sais que je ne sais pas". That french sentence means "I know that I dont know". Knowing that, you already reach many decades on your like and experience of life. What to do next ? Keep learning and improving every single day.

I have many dreams one is to be able to sculpt (3d) which to me looks like to climb to the top of the mountain.

Don't know Hadi but I'm pretty sure he struggled hard on making skin maps and sculping every single little detail to get that kind of likeness.

And that's scratching the surface, then also need some mastering on lighting the characters, creating good looking hair.

That's a lot. So I'm not going to compare to this person which would be totally wrong (in my opinion).

Let's continue to scratch the surface :)

Post edited by Mark OREZ on

"I know that I don't know" was a statement uttered by Socrates as far as I recall. One of the wisest sentences to ever come out of the human mouth. I believe you should do what you love doing and just enjoy the ride without thinking much about the destination. Hadi Karami is Hadi Karimi, you are you. You are right not to compare yourself. We each have a different path and are equipped with a different set of skills. Just be still and ask yourself honestly what you want from life most. Then listen carefully to that quiet voice that comes from your gut and heart. That's my two cents of advice.

I made a conscious decision to work with DAZ characters, because I don't have to go into all the rigging, texturing, adding hair stuff with them and I can share easily my work for others to enjoy. I didn't see much point in sculpting just for myself. I'm no master of sculpting likenesses but I'm just having fun and if I inspire others with my work to watch old movies, do some cool renderings or become a sculptor themselves, then I've done something good and that makes me happy...smileyheart

AOBB: Thank you for sharing your toughts / feelings. I'll meditate that first paragraph carrefully later with some rest.

Second paragraph, same thing to me. First start 3d modeling, learning shaders making discovering rigging etc ... then discover DAZ.

I can enjoy and concentrate more on the "artistic" side instead of making (adapt) everything to make it work, then the artistic side ...

You're totally inspiring a lot of us and giving the opportunity and fun to make something different. And making us believe that we can make our own morphs too ! Thank you again ;)

It's my pleasure. Mark. I'm glad that you find my musings helpful. winksmiley 

Here is the Princess v3. Hopefully you will find her much more to your liking (I do smiley).

Noncommercial use only.

Additional assets used in promo images:

dForce Gossamer Grace Dress for G8F

Pearls, Pearls, Pearls for G8/1F

MSO Rain (skin material)

Have fun!

AOBB

Princess v3 F.png
    526 x 750 - 764K
    Princess v3 TQ.png
    526 x 750 - 769K
    Princess v3 P.png
    526 x 750 - 779K
    zip
    zip
    Princess v3 for G8.1F.zip
    3M
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

Thanks for the update!

I wonder, is Natalie Wood in the cards? I always liked her.

You're welcome, nonesuch00.

No, I wasn't planning on doing a Natalie Wood likeness but maybe one day I'll feel like sculpting her. She had such gorgeous eyes...