Dandy for G8.1M ("Blade Runner's" Gaff). Head morph only. No textures.

AOBBAOBB Posts: 957
edited November 2021 in Freebies

Yet another character for my CyberNoir collection: Dandy. As this morph is based on "Blade Runner's" Gaff, then noncommercial use only please.

The acne scars visible on the model's cheeks and chin were added with HD morphs from Aging Morphs for G8M. They will not be a part of the Dandy head morph.

Other products used in the promo images:

Bold Brows for G8M (Brow 5 - I used two sets of those brows for added thickness)

Lashes Utilities for G 2,3,8 M& F

Variety Facial Hair for G8M

Pure Hair: Classic for Genesis

dForce H&C Dress Shirt Outfit

Banker's Outfit for G8M

I hope the contents of this zip file are in proper working order. If not, please let me know and I'll do my best to fix the problem.

Constructive criticism is welcome!  smiley

Have fun!

AOBB

zip
zip
Dandy for G8.1M.zip
Dandy F.png
648 x 950 - 598K
Dandy TQ.png
648 x 950 - 619K
Dandy P.png
648 x 950 - 535K
Post edited by AOBB on

Comments

• ChumlyChumly Posts: 793

Dude... you are really good at this!

• AOBBAOBB Posts: 957

Thank you! Just for the sake of clarity, it should be "Dudette". wink

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,926

Cool, the only thing I see that might need a bit of work is the either temple area needs to be sunk a little or the brow ridges raised a little. I had to search for an photograph but maybe it was the lighting in the photo that exaggerated those features and your morph is fine? I'm not sure, but really good job.

You are absolutely right, @nonesuch00! I have noticed the temple "thing" but then switched to working with photos where this feature wasn't obvious and forgot about it! When I'll be updating all the models for the CyberNoir bundle, I'll definitely address that. Thank you for your help, you have an eye like a hawk! smiley

I'm glad you like the morph too.

I've worked some more on the PI morph (Deckard) and he looks definitely better. I am hoping the rest of the morphs will improve as much too for the bundle... smiley

Thanks again folks for the kind and helpful words.

AOBB

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,926

cool, look forward to it

• ChumlyChumly Posts: 793

Duddette... uh... sorry about that... there I went assuming.

Regardless...

Ok, you've posted some pretty impressive blade runner skuplts... 

How about posting a few of "your own" creations?  I'd love to see em'

No problem, @Chumly.

I am quite seriously considering creating some 1940's-style Hollywood glamour beauties. Not anyone in particular. Just the type of look that was so drop-dead gorgeous (think Gene Tierney, Lana Turner, Rita Hayworth). I would like to distill what was characteristic about those (and other from that era) actresses and create some sculpts that represent the essence of them. I was thinking - maybe three distinct types (head morphs).

I am definitely drawn to that period of cinema. I guess that is why "Blade Runner" and in particular Rachael's character resonate with me so strongly. It is the Noir component of BR and Rachael - the perfect embodiment of that 40's perfection and glamour - that speak to me.

I put this piece of my own BR fan art up in the gallery (I borrowed the cityscape background from some unknown artist) with Rachael without the famous hairdo. She definitely has down the old Hollywood look!

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/user/6420504982323200#gallery=newest&page=1&image=1184432

But first - Leon and maybe JF Sebastian (I'm not sure if I'll do his likeness).

Cheers,

AOBB

@Chumly - You asked me about some of my own creations. I have sculpted the first of my three old Hollywood style beauties. I'll upload her onto the Freebies forum in a couple of days but for now here are some glamour "shots" of her that I posted in the Gallery:

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#gallery=newest&page=1&image=1187928

Enjoy!

• khorneV2khorneV2 Posts: 146

impressive

@khorneV2 - Thank you!