PI for G8.1M (inspired by "Blade Runner's" Deckard character). Head morph only!

AOBBAOBB Posts: 957
edited August 2021 in Freebies

Hi guys!

This head morph was a long time in the making but here it is! Just as with Lady Noir for G8.1F (aka "Blade Runner's Rachael), PI (kind of a take on Deckard) is a brand new morph created especially for the G8.1M. Just as I stated in the ReadMe.txt file, this morph is for noncommercial use only!

You will find Lady Noir for G8.1F here:

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/496856/lady-noir-for-g8-1f-blade-runner-s-rachael-head-morph-rockabilly-noir-hairdo#latest

Products used in the PI renderings:

G8.1M

Tousled Hair

Bold Brows Fibermesh for G8M (style Avg06)

DForce H&C Dress Shirt Outfit for G8M

I have purchased these products from the DAZ3D store.

No textures included, because I have no talent for making them. The zip file contains only the head morph and presets.

I haven't tested the files, so if something is wrong with them, please let me know!

Fan art only.

I hope you'll like the morph... Enjoy!

AOBB

Edit: I think I've fixed the images... Enjoy even more. ;)

zip
zip
PI for G8.1M.zip
PI 01.png
550 x 670 - 1M
PI 03.png
502 x 636 - 1M
PI 04.png
492 x 563 - 1M
Post edited by AOBB on

Comments

• Don't delete the image attachments, the in-line images are just links to those and now they are missing (you will be seeing cached copies).

• AOBBAOBB Posts: 957

Thank you for letting me know. :) Do the pictures show now? I see them.

AOBB

• You need to update the links to point to the new attachments - the filename seems to be randomised on upload

• Sky77Sky77 Posts: 820

Excellent likeness!  Thank you.  I might just throw him into some carbonite as well.  wink

Your original post appears to be still referring to the deleted images rather than the re-uploaded ones.   I do see the images when I click on the thumbnails though.

Thank you Richard Haseltine and Sky77 for your help and kind words.

As always, I encourage everyone to post here the images you have created with "my" morphs. I'd love to see your work! :)

AOBB

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,469

That's a likeness for which one doesn't have to be told who it is winkyes

You've just made my day, PerttiA! 

I've lost sense of how similar he is to his original counterpart, I've been working on him so long... smiley