EVERYDAY 2 SERIES: explanation of every product + FAQs

Aeon SoulAeon Soul Posts: 80

Hello everyone,
With the release of our second series of poses + morphs and having something else everyday 2 related in the works, we thought it useful to create a post explaining the major features and interactions of all Everyday 2 series packages and related products:

STANDALONEs
- Everyday 2 for Genesis 8 female(s): https://www.daz3d.com/everyday-2-for-genesis-8-females
Standalone set of clothes for G8 females
This was updated in August 2020 to include several fitting morphs for many Daz3d characters, check the page for the complete list.

- Everyday 2 for Genesis 8 male(s): https://www.daz3d.com/everyday-2-for-genesis-8-males
Standalone set of clothes for G8 males

- Everyday 2 "Get Dressed" Poses and Clothes for Genesis 8 Female(s): https://www.daz3d.com/everyday-2-get-dressed-poses-and-clothes-for-genesis-8-females
This is a poses + clothes set. The clothes are complimentary to the poses as they include matching morphs. They can even be used as regular clothes (instructions are included for that).
Only the textures shown in the promo are included.
The included garments are compatible with all the textures available in the G8 clothing package and any add-ons.

- Everyday 2 "Undress" Poses and Clothes for Genesis 8 Female(s): https://www.daz3d.com/everyday-2-undress-poses-and-clothes-for-genesis-8-females
This is a poses + clothes set. The clothes are complimentary to the poses as they include matching morphs. They can even be used as regular clothes (instructions are included for that).
Only the textures shown in the promo are included.
The included garments are compatible with all the textures available in the G8 clothing package and any add-ons.

- Everyday 2 Daily Poses and Clothes Vol. 1 for Genesis 8 Female(s): https://www.daz3d.com/everyday-2-daily-poses-and-clothes-vol1-for-genesis-8-females
- Everyday 2 Daily Poses and Clothes Vol. 2 for Genesis 8 Female(s): https://www.daz3d.com/everyday-2-daily-poses-and-clothes-vol2-for-genesis-8-females
- Everyday 2 Daily Poses and Clothes Vol. 3 for Genesis 8 Female(s): https://www.daz3d.com/everyday-2-daily-poses-and-clothes-vol3-for-genesis-8-females
This are poses + clothes set. The clothes are complimentary to the poses as they include matching morphs. They can even be used as regular clothes (instructions are included for that).
The included garments are compatible with all the textures available in the G8 clothing package and any add-ons.

- Playful Everyday 2 Poses and Clothes Vol. 1 for Genesis 8 Females: https://www.daz3d.com/playful-everyday-2-poses-and-clothes-vol-1-for-genesis-8-females
- Playful Everyday 2 Poses and Clothes Vol. 2 for Genesis 8 Females: https://www.daz3d.com/playful-everyday-2-poses-and-clothes-vol-2-for-genesis-8-females
This is a poses + clothes set. The clothes are complimentary to the poses as they include matching morphs. They can even be used as regular clothes (instructions are included for that).
Only the textures shown in the promo are included.
The included garments are compatible with all the textures available in the G8 clothing package and any add-ons.


MORPHS ADD-ONS
Morphs+ for Everyday 2: https://www.daz3d.com/morphs-for-everyday-2
Morphs and specific clothing items add-on for Everyday 2 G8F.
Only compatible with Everyday 2 for Genesis 8 female(s) (https://www.daz3d.com/everyday-2-for-genesis-8-females).


TEXTURES ADD-ONS
These textures add-ons are compatible with all Everyday 2 clothing and all poses+clothes packages.
Sporty for Everyday 2: https://www.daz3d.com/sporty-for-everyday-2
Customize vol 1 for Everyday 2: https://www.daz3d.com/customize-vol-1-for-everyday-2
Customize vol 2 for Everyday 2: https://www.daz3d.com/customize-vol-2-for-everyday-2
Space Station Futuristic Styles for Everyday 2: https://www.daz3d.com/space-station-futuristic-styles-for-everyday-2
Dystopian Futuristic Styles for Everyday 2: https://www.daz3d.com/dystopian-futuristic-styles-for-everyday-2
Cyberpunk Futuristic Styles for Everyday 2: https://www.daz3d.com/cyberpunk-futuristic-styles-for-everyday-2
Playful Styles for Everyday 2 Clothes and Poses Texture Add-on: https://www.daz3d.com/playful-styles-for-everyday-2-clothes-and-poses-Texture-Add-on

 

That means whatever standalone you purchased, the add-ons will work on it / them without any other requirement.
Fully and independently compatible with any-ONE of the following standalone:
- Everyday 2 for Genesis 8 females
- Everyday 2 for Genesis 8 males
- Everyday 2 "Get Dressed" Poses and Clothes for Genesis 8 Female(s)
- Everyday 2 "Undress" Poses and Clothes for Genesis 8 Female(s)
- Everyday 2 Daily Poses and Clothes Vol.1 for Genesis 8 Female(s)
- Everyday 2 Daily Poses and Clothes Vol.2 for Genesis 8 Female(s)
- Everyday 2 Daily Poses and Clothes Vol.3 for Genesis 8 Female(s)
- Playful Everyday 2 Poses and Clothes Vol. 1 for Genesis 8 Females
- Playful Everyday 2 Poses and Clothes Vol. 2 for Genesis 8 Females

Post edited by Aeon Soul on
«1

Comments

  • Aeon SoulAeon Soul Posts: 80
    edited May 8

    FAQs

    Are the clothes included in Everyday 2 G8F and those in the poses + morphs packages the same?
    Item-wise and rigging-wise they are the same, but they do not have the same features.

    The G8 clothes includes several texture styles, a long list of morphs and fitting morphs for many Daz shapes (the list is on the product page).

    The clothes included in the poses+morphs packages are a basic version, to us they are the means to deliver the actual product that is the poses and matching clothes morphs.
    They include proper rigging, some help morphs and one texture set.


    Can the clothes included in the poses+morphs packages also be used as regular clothes?
    They can also be used as regular clothes, you have to activate the "JCMs controller" button included under parameters, for both garments.
    That option is off by default because it would otherwise distort the clothing from the intented pose-matching morph.
    As regular clothes these would be very basic as only include the pose matching morphs + plus some helper morphs.
    If you also own the G8 clothing package all its features would work with these, that is the original morphs and textures.

     

    Post edited by Aeon Soul on
  • SevrinSevrin Posts: 5,610

    This is the perfect outfit for the pandemic, where people wear the same sweats around the house all day every day.

    I would love to see additional clothing pieces, though, like a proper blouse/shirt and jeans outfit along these lines, perhaps.  Is there any chance of such an outfit?

  • gerstergerster Posts: 966

    would love to see also a jeans (lenght to the feets) with pockets for both genders

  • GhostofMacbethGhostofMacbeth Posts: 1,200
    edited January 2

    Thank you. I was trying to figure out yesterday when the sets came out.

    Post edited by GhostofMacbeth on
  • Aeon SoulAeon Soul Posts: 80

    Sevrin said:

    This is the perfect outfit for the pandemic, where people wear the same sweats around the house all day every day.

    I would love to see additional clothing pieces, though, like a proper blouse/shirt and jeans outfit along these lines, perhaps.  Is there any chance of such an outfit?

    I just checked this thread to add the latest releases and noticed I never asnwered, so apologies for that.

    Everyday 2 was sort of an experiment in versatility for us and we have enjoyed working on it, experimenting and experimenting with new kinds of products.
    We definitely have more in the works that "mimic" it in some way, Zero one was the first of these releases, with similar basic materials that mix and match perfectly and its two Customize add-ons, and we have a few more that have been inspired and prompted by our work (and experiments) on Everyday 2.
    So yeah, definitely keep an eye out for more that will follow in its steps.

    GhostofMacbeth said:

    Thank you. I was trying to figure out yesterday when the sets came out.

    We reckon it can be a bit confusing with all the standalone and add-ons and compatibility. Whenever you have any question or doubt, do reach out to us :)!

     

  • marblemarble Posts: 6,027
    edited May 17

    I guess the Flash Sale will be over before I get an answer to this but what confuses me is whether this clothing set will fit any character or body shape or whether it is intended for the base female or similar. And does it require dForce or should dForce be avoided?

    This comment in the promo for one set states:

    Also note that if you own Everyday 2 Genesis 8 Female all its base morphs become usable with these shirt and pants. You do not have to do anything, they load automatically.

     What is the Everyday 2 Genesis 8 Female? Is this a character to go with these clothes? Sorry but this is one big heap of confusion.

    Post edited by marble on
  • UthgardUthgard Posts: 763

    The Everyday 2 is a base outfit that has a lot of texture expansions and many morphs and pose sets add-ons. Some of those morphs and poses are sold as stand-alone products rather than add-ons and can be used by themselves, but they are compatible with the textures and morphs made for the series, they just don't include the base functionality. They are conforming items, so they should work with a morphed G8F but, as always, when you have morphs made to fit an exact pose, using a heavily morphed figure will require some (or a lot of) fiddling.

    And the sale disappeared while I tried to answer. Great. This is getting ridiculous.

  • marblemarble Posts: 6,027
    edited May 18

    Uthgard said:

    The Everyday 2 is a base outfit that has a lot of texture expansions and many morphs and pose sets add-ons. Some of those morphs and poses are sold as stand-alone products rather than add-ons and can be used by themselves, but they are compatible with the textures and morphs made for the series, they just don't include the base functionality. They are conforming items, so they should work with a morphed G8F but, as always, when you have morphs made to fit an exact pose, using a heavily morphed figure will require some (or a lot of) fiddling.

    And the sale disappeared while I tried to answer. Great. This is getting ridiculous.

    Thanks for trying - although it is back on sale again at the moment. I do wish that DAZ would do what Rendo does and tell us when a sale is going to expire. I live in New Zealand and a lot of the sales are geared to US timezones. 

    As for the outfit sets, I think I'll pass anyway. I do use heavily morphed figures and I have enough trouble with normal store clothing never mind pre-posed sets. I bought some pre-posed clothes from a couple of Rendo vendors and just can't use them even though they have dForce to help. 

    Post edited by marble on
  • Aeon SoulAeon Soul Posts: 80

    Uthgard said:

    The Everyday 2 is a base outfit that has a lot of texture expansions and many morphs and pose sets add-ons. Some of those morphs and poses are sold as stand-alone products rather than add-ons and can be used by themselves, but they are compatible with the textures and morphs made for the series, they just don't include the base functionality. They are conforming items, so they should work with a morphed G8F but, as always, when you have morphs made to fit an exact pose, using a heavily morphed figure will require some (or a lot of) fiddling.

    That is very well put :D.

    marble said:

    I guess the Flash Sale will be over before I get an answer to this but what confuses me is whether this clothing set will fit any character or body shape or whether it is intended for the base female or similar. And does it require dForce or should dForce be avoided?

    This comment in the promo for one set states:

    Also note that if you own Everyday 2 Genesis 8 Female all its base morphs become usable with these shirt and pants. You do not have to do anything, they load automatically.

     What is the Everyday 2 Genesis 8 Female? Is this a character to go with these clothes? Sorry but this is one big heap of confusion.

    We make an effort to include everything in the product description, including all morphs present. If a clothing set does not list any supported characters it is because none are included.

    The "Everyday 2 for Genesis 8 Female(s)" clothing set, available here: https://www.daz3d.com/everyday-2-for-genesis-8-females includes several supported characters and a list is available in the product page.

    The poses+clothes standalones are optimized on G8 so they will look exactly like that on G8, but yes, may / will require adjustments with custom characters. I'm certainly late in answering, but the info will still be good for the next time :)!

  • Aeon SoulAeon Soul Posts: 80

    Bookmark !

  • SHNSHN Posts: 16

    The poses for the series don't seem to work with the Everyday 2 clothes. I can get the figures into poses, but the options I have for the wardrobe that came with the products don't seem to match (or tend to distort significantly. I have Playful Everyday Vol 1 and 2, Zero one Everyday + Custom Vol 1 and 2 for it, and what looks like 5 other standalones (all Everyday 2). Any suggestions on the fix as it seems to be an issue I'm having on all these products and only with this series. 

  • Aeon SoulAeon Soul Posts: 80

    SHN said:

    The poses for the series don't seem to work with the Everyday 2 clothes. I can get the figures into poses, but the options I have for the wardrobe that came with the products don't seem to match (or tend to distort significantly. I have Playful Everyday Vol 1 and 2, Zero one Everyday + Custom Vol 1 and 2 for it, and what looks like 5 other standalones (all Everyday 2). Any suggestions on the fix as it seems to be an issue I'm having on all these products and only with this series. 

    Hi there,
    Playful includes a walkthrough on how to use the product, would you be able to reference it and let me know where the problems start?
    Also a screenshot would help immensely figure out what could be going wrong.

  • SHNSHN Posts: 16

    Aeon Soul said:

    SHN said:

    The poses for the series don't seem to work with the Everyday 2 clothes. I can get the figures into poses, but the options I have for the wardrobe that came with the products don't seem to match (or tend to distort significantly. I have Playful Everyday Vol 1 and 2, Zero one Everyday + Custom Vol 1 and 2 for it, and what looks like 5 other standalones (all Everyday 2). Any suggestions on the fix as it seems to be an issue I'm having on all these products and only with this series. 

    Hi there,
    Playful includes a walkthrough on how to use the product, would you be able to reference it and let me know where the problems start?
    Also a screenshot would help immensely figure out what could be going wrong.

    Sure. So I can access the poses for the shirts and pants (pants seem to have the least issues for me), When I apply the poses for the shirts to match the pose for the character, there tends to be a bit of distortion and clipping (esp on the arms). I think it could be due to the fact that the characters I am trying it on tend to be genesis 8.1 and not 8 (so not the supported figures (?)). And example is the undress over the head pose. everything works except major clipping. The characters I've done it with are MR lana, cleopatra, and Victoria (all 8.1). Outside of those issues with that, everything about your items/poses have been amazing to work with.

  • SHNSHN Posts: 16

    So this is what happens with the shirt poses every time ( Just as an example). I've not been able to "fix" it and I've tried manually moving the character, the shirt, mixing and matching shirt poses etc. 

    image_2021-06-21_144942.png
    402 x 381 - 234K
  • Aeon SoulAeon Soul Posts: 80

    That the characters you use are based on G8.1 rather than G8 should make no difference.

    The poses can indeed behave quite differently with characters as they are optimized on G8, however what you are showing seems a bit too much.
    The simplest test to run is: zero the character morphs and see if the same clipping occurs on plain G8/G8.1.
    - If it does not, then it's all caused by the character you are using.
    - If it does show the same / similar clipping on plain G8/G8.1 then the problem is somewhere else and we can go from there.

     

     

  • SHNSHN Posts: 16

    There is very slight clipping on a few of the characters I have, but it seems increasing the scale helps remove the clipping even at the cost of a bit of the "tightness" of the creases for the pose ( for when the shirt is taken off in this example). It does act as a fix though.

  • I bought "Everyday 2 Daily Poses and Clothes Vol.3" and "Customize vol 2 for Everyday 2" and am confused about using/accessing them and also getting many missing textures warnings. I bought them from Daz3D.com, and installed using both DazCentral and I also tried manually installing so I do think I have them correctly installed.

    The first odd thing is that to load the shirt or pants I need to go to the poses folder to find them (seems like they should be in the clothing folder?). Then attempting to load any textures or presets I get a bunch of missing texture warnings (see an example below).

    My guess is that I am missing a prodcust that is required, but it seems like the description of these products is that nothing is required for the for the poses and clothing product (obviously the customize package requires a clothing package).

    And with the base shirt/pants loaded (again, from the poses folder?), most poses and pose dials create crazy intersections and poor fit - not even close to fitting.

    Are we required to have other products for these to work?

    I have watched your Youtube videos and they didn't help much - it seems you need to make a very basic step-by-step instruction video, not just go over all the poses.

    Here is an exanmples of the missing textures error:

    runtime/textures/aeonsoul/everyday2/ed2classic/evrdayclsc_basecolor.jpg
    runtime/textures/aeonsoul/everyday2/ed2classic/evrdayclsc_basecolor_0.jpg
    runtime/textures/aeonsoul/everyday2/ed2classic/evrdayclsc_basecolor_1.jpg
    runtime/textures/aeonsoul/everyday2/ed2classic/evrdayclsc_basecolor_2.jpg
    runtime/textures/aeonsoul/everyday2/ed2classic/evrdayclsc_glossy_1.jpg
    runtime/textures/aeonsoul/everyday2/ed2classic/evrdayclsc_glossy_2.jpg
    runtime/textures/aeonsoul/everyday2/ed2classic/evrdayclsc_normal_1.jpg
    runtime/textures/aeonsoul/everyday2/ed2classic/evrdayclsc_normal_2.jpg
    runtime/textures/aeonsoul/everyday2/ed2classic/evrdayclsc_roughness_1.jpg
    runtime/textures/aeonsoul/everyday2/ed2classic/evrdayclsc_roughness_2.jpg
    runtime/textures/aeonsoul/everyday2/ed2comfy/evrdaycomfy_glossy.jpg
    runtime/textures/aeonsoul/everyday2/ed2comfy/evrdaycomfy_glossy_0.jpg
    runtime/textures/aeonsoul/everyday2/ed2comfy/evrdaycomfy_normal.jpg
    runtime/textures/aeonsoul/everyday2/ed2comfy/evrdaycomfy_normal_0.jpg
    runtime/textures/aeonsoul/everyday2/ed2comfy/evrdaycomfy_roughness.jpg
    runtime/textures/aeonsoul/everyday2/ed2comfy/evrdaycomfy_roughness_0.jpg

     

  • Aeon SoulAeon Soul Posts: 80
    edited June 29

    mikeh64_8a4c605250 said:

    I bought "Everyday 2 Daily Poses and Clothes Vol.3" and "Customize vol 2 for Everyday 2" and am confused about using/accessing them and also getting many missing textures warnings. I bought them from Daz3D.com, and installed using both DazCentral and I also tried manually installing so I do think I have them correctly installed.

    The first odd thing is that to load the shirt or pants I need to go to the poses folder to find them (seems like they should be in the clothing folder?). Then attempting to load any textures or presets I get a bunch of missing texture warnings (see an example below).

    My guess is that I am missing a prodcust that is required, but it seems like the description of these products is that nothing is required for the for the poses and clothing product (obviously the customize package requires a clothing package).

    And with the base shirt/pants loaded (again, from the poses folder?), most poses and pose dials create crazy intersections and poor fit - not even close to fitting.

    Are we required to have other products for these to work?

    I have watched your Youtube videos and they didn't help much - it seems you need to make a very basic step-by-step instruction video, not just go over all the poses.

    Here is an exanmples of the missing textures error:

    runtime/textures/aeonsoul/everyday2/ed2classic/evrdayclsc_basecolor.jpg
    ...

    Hi, so let's see:


    1. the clothes included in the poses+clothes packages (which are all standalone and do not require additional purchases) are found in the poses folder because they are optimized to be used with the poses.
    Also because the original G8 female is found under clothing and we wanted to make sure these were in different places evenYou should have a read-me file in that same folder that explains what to do to use them as regular clothing garments, but essentially to use them as regular clothes, you have to activate the "JCMs controller" button included under parameters, for both garments.
    That option is off by default because it would otherwise distort the clothing from the intended pose-matching morph.


    2. we meant to go through all the everyday 2 products and see if there was some compatibility issues + update the requirements for products and compatibility, but haven't done it yet.
    As they are now, the two customize packages are only fully compatible with the original Everyday 2 clothes G8 female and/or male, however we decided we can update them to be fully compatible with everything else that released later (that is the various poses+clothes packages), which we had not planned yet when we first released the clothes and customize add-on.
    This kind of update usually takes a while to go through Daz, but we can arrange something for you in the meanwhile if you'd like.


    3. The crazy intersections and poor fit you mention, do these happen with G8 base or with custom characters only?

    Thanks,
    AS

    Post edited by Aeon Soul on
  • Thanks for your quick response. First, I see it was my mistake to think the Cusomize vol2  was compatible with Everyday 2 Daily Poses and Clothes Vol.3 - there are so many products in this family that are compatible with each other I assumed they all would be, but now see that they are not.

    I did read the part about the JCM switch - in my case I was wanting to use your Everyday poses, but I do understand to the need to activate JCM for normal usage.

    For the intersections and fit issues I am starting very simply - I did not change/adjust anything else at all:

    - new file, load base G8 female
    - load Everyday pants and shirt from poses folder
    - apply EdC 17 Half-sitting half- lying pose (see result in linked image)
    - move dial on "17. Pulled up - right leg out 5" (see result in linked image) Then set dial back to zero
    - move dial on "17. Pulled up - right leg out 7" (see result in linked image)

    Other poses seemed to work better, and others even worse.

    Is this the correct workflow or am I doing something wrong?

    Your product is very interesting and seems very useful - maybe adding a few Youtube videos with basic usage instructions, creating product-wide compatability, and sorting out the distortions (if they are actaully a problem and not just me doing something wrong) would make this a really useful product family.

     

     

    EdC-fit.jpg
    450 x 1166 - 127K
  • Update to previous post - I realized that I wasn't moving the dial all the way to "1.00" - if the dial is moved all the way over the poses fit much better.

    So I guess user error in this case - but also an example of the need for better intructions. If I had read "all pose dials must be moved all the way to 1.0 in order to fit" that would have helped. I'm accustomed to thinking of the dials as percentages of the pose, not an "on/off" control.

    Thanks

  • ecks201ecks201 Posts: 237

    I'm getting the following missing file errors when loading a previously saved wearables set that contains the shirt.
    Is my wearable referincing something that has been fixed. Or have some files disappered in the most recent update?

     

    data/aeon soul/everyday2/shirt/morphs/aeon soul/base/breastscleavage-fix.dsf
    data/aeon soul/everyday2/shirt/morphs/aeon soul/base/breastsdiameter-fix.dsf
    data/aeon soul/everyday2/shirt/morphs/aeon soul/base/breastssize-fix.dsf

     

  • Aeon SoulAeon Soul Posts: 80

    mikeh64_8a4c605250 said:

    Update to previous post - I realized that I wasn't moving the dial all the way to "1.00" - if the dial is moved all the way over the poses fit much better.

    So I guess user error in this case - but also an example of the need for better intructions. If I had read "all pose dials must be moved all the way to 1.0 in order to fit" that would have helped. I'm accustomed to thinking of the dials as percentages of the pose, not an "on/off" control.

    Thanks

    Ah, it actually makes sense, even though it never occurred to me.
    When we work on something we usually take notes about what we need to point out and write down in the read me, but sometimes you're so used to doing things in a certain way you don't even notice.
    So, it's actually very useful to have this kind of feedback.
    It's unlikely we can manage to update the products already in the market with this tip, as it's pretty laborious, but will definitely keep it in mind for all the next ones, as we have a few more planned for other clothing sets.

    As for the customize sets, yes, the page lists the correct required products, but as said, considering where things are now, we'd like them to be fully compatible with any standalone.
    When they released we had not planned the poses+clothes sets, so they only needed compatibility with the base products.
    We plan to update both sets for full compatibility, but yeah, it may take a while to have them in the store, so we can arrange something privately in the meanwhile.

     

  • edited July 6

    I grabbed the main Everyday 2 shirt/pants set in the recent sale and that fixed all the missing texture errors so I'm good to go - thanks.

    Post edited by mikeh64_8a4c605250 on
  • Aeon SoulAeon Soul Posts: 80

    ecks201 said:

    I'm getting the following missing file errors when loading a previously saved wearables set that contains the shirt.
    Is my wearable referincing something that has been fixed. Or have some files disappered in the most recent update?

     

    data/aeon soul/everyday2/shirt/morphs/aeon soul/base/breastscleavage-fix.dsf
    data/aeon soul/everyday2/shirt/morphs/aeon soul/base/breastsdiameter-fix.dsf
    data/aeon soul/everyday2/shirt/morphs/aeon soul/base/breastssize-fix.dsf

    Those files should still be there, we have not updated anything like that. I suppose you already checked in the data folder?

  • ecks201ecks201 Posts: 237
    edited July 7

    Aeon Soul said:

    ecks201 said:

    I'm getting the following missing file errors when loading a previously saved wearables set that contains the shirt.
    Is my wearable referincing something that has been fixed. Or have some files disappered in the most recent update?

     

    data/aeon soul/everyday2/shirt/morphs/aeon soul/base/breastscleavage-fix.dsf
    data/aeon soul/everyday2/shirt/morphs/aeon soul/base/breastsdiameter-fix.dsf
    data/aeon soul/everyday2/shirt/morphs/aeon soul/base/breastssize-fix.dsf

    Those files should still be there, we have not updated anything like that. I suppose you already checked in the data folder?

    Yep, none of those files are present.
    I've even uninstalled and re-installed. Still nothing.

    DIM doesn't list them in the list of installed files and I've also searched all of my hard drives in case they were installed somewhere weird, but didn't find anything.

     

    Post edited by ecks201 on
  • Aeon SoulAeon Soul Posts: 80

    Yep, none of those files are present.
    I've even uninstalled and re-installed. Still nothing.

    DIM doesn't list them in the list of installed files and I've also searched all of my hard drives in case they were installed somewhere weird, but didn't find anything.

    Ok, so... I just downloaded the file from the store and as far as I can see it's the original file.
    Like the very first released, without any updated content.

    Everyday 2 was released on December 2019 and then update on August 2020 with the body morphs.
    That was the only update it received.
    The file in the store, however, does not seem to include any of the morphs we added with the update nor any of the matching fixes (like the ones that are prompting your errors). In fact all the files are from November 2019.

    I have no clue what happened to the updated file and need to investigate this!

    Do you have any of the supported Daz characters morphs in your data folder?

    Thanks!
    AS

     

     

  • ecks201ecks201 Posts: 237
    edited July 8

    Hang on. Last updated in August 2020?
    So what was the update that went through a few weeks ago?

    Not sure if you can upload txt file here, but have attached a directory listing from the Shirt morphs folder tree.
    Hope that helps.

    txt
    txt
    dir.txt
    12K
    Post edited by ecks201 on
  • Aeon SoulAeon Soul Posts: 80
    edited July 8

    ecks201 said:

    Hang on. Last updated in August 2020?
    So what was the update that went through a few weeks ago?

    Not sure if you can upload txt file here, but have attached a directory listing from the Shirt morphs folder tree.
    Hope that helps.

    We do not know what that update was and thanks for the list, it does not in fact include any of the update content. I just filed a ticked with Daz as it's them that can look into it.

    The way things work is that we upload all our content through a portal, both products and updates, things get tested etc. and once ready they are put/copied in the store space that is somewhere else. We have no direct control nor sight of the actual store page, so I cannot even check what actually happened, if there's a log or whatever.

    That said I'll keep you posted and hopefully they will be quick to put the correct file back in the store!

    Post edited by Aeon Soul on
  • ecks201ecks201 Posts: 237

    Aeon Soul said:

    We do not know what that update was and thanks for the list, it does not in fact include any of the update content. I just filed a ticked with Daz as it's them that can look into it.

    The way things work is that we upload all our content through a portal, both products and updates, things get tested etc. and once ready they are put/copied in the store space that is somewhere else. We have no direct control nor sight of the actual store page, so I cannot even check what actually happened, if there's a log or whatever.

    That said I'll keep you posted and hopefully they will be quick to put the correct file back in the store!

    OK, thanks for checking.


    In case it has any effect, the products of yours that I have are:

    • Everyday 2 for Genesis 8 Female(s)
    • Everyday 2 "Undress" Poses and Clothes for Genesis 8 Female(s)
    • Everyday 2 "Get Dressed" Poses and Clothes for Genesis 8 Female(s)

     

  • ecks201ecks201 Posts: 237
    edited July 9

    And we have an update, and the missing files are back smiley

    Thanks for sorting

    Post edited by ecks201 on
Sign In or Register to comment.